Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers

As they left the table, Mouse rather audaciously slipped in beside him, slipping her arm around his waist while laying her head against his ribs. He accommodated her by draping one large, meaty hand on her bare far shoulder, covering her back with his arm like a cape. On the other side, Melanie still had a hold of his hand, where she walked teasingly close to him, brushing her body against his arm in a dangerously noticeable way.

At least, it was dangerous for him. Melanie had completely and convincingly sworn off her tendency toward wild, sexual escapades, along with even a taste of alcohol. She'd apologized to him repeatedly and profusely after their own, shared misadventures. She was clearly, truly sorry, and, despite her statements to the contrary, he knew that she hadn't entirely come to grips with the guilt she felt about committing incest, and stealing her own sister's lover, brother or not.

Although that didn't mean her own abstinence would have an equal affect on his rather natural, masculine reactions. He'd been having dangerous fantasies of his own, now, since their two encounters. They were only fantasies, but they weren't entirely infrequent. He didn't want to act on them. His love for Mouse, and for Melanie, too, kept it all very well sequestered, but the thoughts and desires were certainly there, bubbling just underneath a rather too calm facade.

He didn't need any subtle, tickling, if unintended help from Melanie in bringing it all closer to the surface.

He would have felt depressingly self conscious doing this, walking in so sexually physical a way with both of his sisters, any number of months ago. But now, after everything he and Mouse and Melanie had done and shared, and especially after all of the wicked play acting he and Mouse had been languishing in for the past two weeks, after all of that, somehow this didn't phase him a bit.

Michael thought about how absurdly wicked everyone would consider this, including himself just a year ago, and yet it had somehow become almost routine for him.

Once out in the parking lot, Melanie moved in closer. She finally released his hand, only to slip her own arm behind his back, with Mouse's. She pressed in tightly at his side, like Mouse, so that he felt a pleasing pressure applied by the pronounced curve of one rounded breast, along with a rhythmic bump of her hips swaying against his as they walked. His free arm moved up to drape over her shoulders, holding her affectionately close.

That was how he made his way to the car, with two beautiful, desirable women draped on him to each side, one petite and fiery, the other a curvaceous amazon, both of them forbidden to him, even though he had already fully enjoyed the undeniably sweet fruits of their bodies.

He found himself recalling in some detail, with growing excitement, both evenings with Melanie. His cock was coming to life again.

He was going to have to find a way to get Melanie to leave as quickly as possible. After all he and Mouse had done this week, one would think he'd be sated, or at least patient, but all of the attention and affection his sisters had given him this evening had lit a new fire in him.

He couldn't wait to be with Mouse tonight. He wasn't sure he was going to last through the drive home.

His disappointment was immeasurable when, as he got behind the wheel, Melanie got into the back seat, and Mouse went in right behind her, leaving him alone up front. They giggled like drunken high school girls the whole ride home, joking and teasing, while he sat in silence, trying and failing to catch meaningful scraps of their annoyingly silly banter.

* * *

Michael was in the kitchen, making the coffee. As far as he knew, Melanie was staying for one cup, and an eclair, and then heading home. For Mouse, the coffee couldn't percolate fast enough. All of the flirting, the obvious effect it was having on Michael, even watching Melanie flirt with him and touch him, especially watching Melanie touch him, had gotten Mouse's juices flowing almost beyond anything she could remember.

This was far better than any past fantasy she had played out. The anticipation was exquisitely taunting. She felt almost delirious.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Mel?"

"Why? Are you getting cold feet?"

"Me? Hell, no. I'm... rather hungry."

"You're not afraid I'll steal Michael."

Mouse stared back at her, unblinking, and unhesitating.

"No."

Melanie intensified her stare as if, if she waited long enough, Mouse would crack and admit otherwise.

"But you're sure that you want to?" Mouse asked.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Why not? Shit. Let's see. It's incest. Extreme incest. And the last time you slept with our brother," Mouse said, emphasizing the word brother. "The last time you slept with our brother, you felt like you almost ruined your life."

"But the problem wasn't him, it was the alcohol. Being with him, that second time, was lovely beyond imagining, and it even made the first time all right, too. They're two of the fondest sexual experiences I've ever had. Being with you was a third. And not necessarily in that order."

Mouse tried not to smile at the compliment, even as she felt her body begin to tingle. She kissed Melanie, though only quickly, lingering just long enough to make her temporarily subdued passion felt.

"So you're sure you can handle this," she said, reaching into her handbag and thrusting a thick stack of bills at Melanie.

"Not just can, want."

"Incest? Sinful, wanton, unforgivable incest?"

"Yes. Absolutely, yes. More than you can imagine."

Mouse gave her a sheepish smile in reply, as Melanie started to count the money, then stopped abruptly, shoving it back at Mouse.

"Those are hundreds, not twenties. I can't take this. Not this much. I was expecting a hundred bucks. Actually, I was expecting to have to haggle you up to a hundred bucks."

"You're worth it all."

"There must be at least thousand dollars here."

"Yup. One thousand, even."

"No way, Little. Stop it. Take it back."

"Have I ever told you how much I love it when you call me Little?" Mouse asked in excited, feigned innocence, leaning in the offer her another kiss.

Michael entered the room then, his attention completely focused on balancing a tray with three cups of coffee, a plate full of eclairs, a cup of sugar and a small pitcher of cream. Mouse turned away from Melanie, leaving her no choice but to stuff the cash into her own handbag to keep it hidden from Michael.

Mouse turned quickly back for one last word.

"As of now, you're on the clock."

The deal was done. Melanie had been bought and paid for.

Now the fun could really begin.

* * *

Michael grumbled to himself. Mouse had dropped her spoon on the floor, and suddenly was too persnickety to use it, as if she'd ever cared about something like that before. To Mouse, the five second rule was a ridiculous high brow institution. The five day rule was more like it, for her.

But instead of relaxing with his sisters, and finally enjoying the chocolate eclair he'd been fantasizing about since he bought them, here he was again, up and in the kitchen, just to get a damned silly spoon. He grabbed three, in case there were any further accidents.

Michael froze in the doorway as he returned.

Mouse and Melanie had opted to sit beside each other on the sofa, which was fine, Michael liked his recliner, and he didn't think he could take much more of their combined affections without throwing Melanie out of the house, or just plain jumping on Mouse in front of her.

Except that now Melanie was almost on top of her little sister. She had Mouse pressed firmly into the back of the sofa, with her hands on each of Mouse's shoulders, while their mouths were locked together in a beyond merely passionate kiss. Mouse had her own hands in the air, as if lost somewhere between the act of either pushing her sister away, or pulling her closer.

Their heads moved energetically, implying that their lips and tongues, hidden from sight, enjoyed the same, overeager interaction.

Michael almost dropped the spoons. To avoid once again being called a dork by his little sister, he quickly recovered his composure, to smoothly stride to his recliner, calmly and quietly sit down in it, reach for his cup of coffee, and lean comfortably back, taking a long, loud sip, while never letting his eyes leave his two gorgeous, lust crazed sisters.

After a pleasantly long show, Melanie broke the kiss, drawing back by inches to stare into Mouse's face. For her part, Mouse kept her eyes closed, lost in a world of incestuous lesbian pleasure, until they opened dreamily to stare straight back into her big sister's eyes.

The back of Melanie's hand traced a slow, sensuous path from its spot on her shoulder, down to Mouse's breast, where her now fully erect nipple protruded in unabashed excitement through the fabric of her sluttish dress. Melanie parted two fingers just enough to pinch the nipple between her knuckles.

Mouse's mouth formed a delicate little 'o' in response to Melanie's touch, as her eyes shot open to burn her gaze into Melanie's. Melanie leaned into Mouse, leading with an outstretched tongue, to give her little sister what her expression said she she wanted, another deeply passionate kiss. Mouse arched her back, pressing her tit more firmly into Melanie's gentle hand. Melanie responded to the silent request, cupping Mouse's breast gently, then squeezing harder, massaging it excitingly.

Melanie's mouth left Mouse's, frozen again in that perfect little 'o,' as Melanie's mouth duplicated its form while approaching Mouse's excited breast. Melanie slipped her hand out of the way, downward from Mouse's supple breast, pulling the fabric of her dress taut, widening the holes to clearly expose Mouse's wildly hard nipple. It protruded through a gap in the in mesh like a small engorged cock thrust out through an open fly.

Melanie's hot lips locked onto it, eliciting a pleasingly high and excited chirp from Mouse.

Outwardly, Michael calmly sipped his coffee, as his cock grew, like a reptile crawling inside his pants. He didn't want to be so bold as to take it out, to appear so crass and eager. He knew they'd teasingly laugh if he did. He'd spent enough years being the butt of his two sister's shared jokes.

He also knew his time would come.

Still, it was getting uncomfortable. His cock strained against the tight, constraining suit pants. He would wait, and watch, but not too long.

* * *

The feel of Mouse's nipple in Melanie's mouth, the hot fire of it, the youthful hardness, coupled with the sweet rhapsody of the sounds she made, quickly drove Melanie's fears and doubts away. What trepidation she had been hiding vanished with the growing warmth and wetness between her legs.

She ached to look at Michael, to see his expression, yet refused to leave Mouse's sweet tasting nipple untended. Her hand coasted down her little sister's firm, athletic abdomen, brushing along the odd yarn of her dress, down to her naked thigh. Then it raced back up to cup her breast, squeezing it, pushing the nipple further up and into her mouth. Melanie's tongue sauntered over her sister's hardened flesh, flicking, circling, then withdrawing so that her lips could consume the nipple like a pussy enveloping a cock.

Mouse issued a series of sharp squeaks, beautiful all by themselves, before singing her thoughts in a soprano voice for her brother and sister to hear.

"Oh, fuck, Melanie, oh fuck, oh fuck, I missed your mouth."

Melanie released her then, no longer able to resist. She had to see the effect of Mouse's words, and their actions, on her adorable baby brother. She had to seen him squirming at the sight.

Melanie turned her head to him, while pressing the side of her face against Mouse's breast, feeling the hard nipple poking into her cheek. His face was clouded with a thousand emotions that she knew must be mirrored in her own. They didn't need listing, but fear, or doubt, seemed to be one of them. He needed encouragement.

"Come here, Baby Brother. Little deserves affection from both of us."

* * *

Mouse watched Michael intently. His expression was one of dazed hunger. She used to see that expression on his face so often. They'd become so familiar with each other, they'd become so comfortable with sex with each other, ordinary incest had seemingly become so routine and certain that that sense of confusing, warring lust had left them. It was nice to see it again.

Michael moved carefully toward them, like a stalking lion, in a way, but he was far too large and gawky. He was always so much more like a thick, blundering, lovable bear, even when he tried to be suave. He was a thick, blundering, lovable sexy bear.

Michael lowered himself onto the seat by Melanie. She eased back, making room for him, still holding Mouse's excited tit in one squeezing hand, coaxing the nipple into protruding nicely through the fabric. Michael's eyes were locked on Melanie's as he slowly, gracefully lowered his mouth to Mouse's nipple.

Mouse hummed as she watched the back of his bald pate descend, until she felt the molten insides of his mouth. He squeezed her nipple gently between his teeth, sending a bolt of pleasure shooting through her. Mouse yelped.

"I think Little Sister likes that, Michael."

Mouse moved one hand behind her brother's head, then the other behind Melanie's. She held Michael in place, sucking hard on her nipple, as she forced Melanie down toward the other. Her big sister eagerly took that into her mouth, too. Melanie hummed in appreciation, shooting pleasing vibrations through her right nipple, as the two of them, her brother and her sister, sucked on her together, each of them holding and squeezing one breast in a hand.

Mouse felt a moment of sinful, selfish guilt. With her hands on their heads, she pushed them toward each other. They both resisted. They fought her.

She pushed. They resisted, but not really, not enough. Their heads turned. Mouse watched their eyes lock. She watched the electricity arc between them. She watched a mix of fear and lust fill their eyes. She was captivated by the shared expressions on their mirrored faces, by the dual look of so forbidden a longing.

Mouse forcefully guided them closer to each other.

Their lips met. They were awkward, at first, like a brother and sister should kiss. Their mouths were closed. Their lips didn't move.

Mouse made a very deliberate, exotic squeal of excitement, watching for their reaction. She was rewarded as both of them opened their mouths wide. Melanie hummed in appreciation again, this time into Michael's hungry, incestuous mouth. Mouse was sure that Michael's tongue had shoved it's way in by now to attack hers.

She watched in wicked delight, her own body tingling with unrivaled excitement, as her brother and sister kissed for her pleasure, and their own.

* * *

Melanie's tongue tangled slowly with his, not hesitantly, not timidly, not carefully, just slowly and erotically, as if she were savoring the moment.

Michael felt a moment of confused panic. He couldn't pinpoint how he felt. He was in shock, certainly. This was unexpected, to him, although obviously it was planned, and he'd known something was up, just not this.

But he was kissing his older sister, again. He'd swore he never would. He swore it for Mouse, and himself, and for Melanie, too, for all of their goods.

Now he was kissing her in front of Mouse, with Mouse's tit in his hand. It had to be the most wickedly sinful thing anyone had ever done. It had to be wrong. It felt wrong, in a lot of ways.

Michael's tongue twisted around Melanie's with a renewed vigor. To hell with it. To hell with all of it. He'd been out of bounds for so long, so far over the edge with Mouse for so long, it was ridiculous to be thinking anything. This was about doing, not thinking.

Keeping his left hand on Mouse's marvelous little tit, he quickly, wholly unafraid of appearing too eager, moved the other to first brush the bare flesh in Melanie's cleavage, and then to take her entire, full, soft breast in his hand.

He held both of his sisters, with a soft, forbidden tit in each hand, one large and full, the other small and firm, and squeezed.

His cock felt almost painfully restrained by his pants. He had to straighten one leg, to spread his legs, to get some relief. He didn't want to seem eager, but he needed relief.

* * *

Michael's kiss was magical. Melanie hadn't been expecting that. She'd been expecting excitement, and sexuality, and the powerful sense of pleasure that comes from doing something horribly wrong, something no one would ever expect of her, or approve of.

It was the pleasure that came from skipping school, not because school was boring, but because you weren't supposed to. It was the pleasure that came from doing seventy on a winding forty mile per hour back road. It was the pleasure that came from having sex on the office floor with your new boss just moments after everyone else had left for the day.

It wasn't that the act itself was so good, but the extra charge you got because you weren't supposed to do it.

But kissing Michael now was more than that. Melanie felt her heart pounding. She felt tingles crawling all over her skin like ants. She felt her own breasts surging with aches, calling to her brother, almost reaching out to him, begging to be touched, and squeezed, and loved, and kissed, and owned by him.

* * *

"That's enough, darlings," Mouse said to them. She was always shocked at how high her already squeaky voice became when she was excited.

Mouse pulled Melanie back by her hair. To yank Michael back, she had to grab his earlobe.

As soon as they were separated, their eyes locked, darting left and right, searching for each other's reaction to the searing kiss. Mouse corrected that by pulling Michael's head up to her own with her hand. His kiss was warm and appropriately eager, untarnished by its side trip to visit their sister's evil mouth.

Even as he kissed her, Mouse pulled Melanie's head up towards theirs.

Michael tried to linger, but Mouse didn't allow it. She pulled him away, again by the ear, while pulling Melanie in to take his place. Mouse relaxed into the back of the sofa. She wasn't kissing them. They were kissing her, one after the other, servicing her. Each of them eagerly pressed their mouths and tongues against and into Mouse's, each of them dueling, warring to show which could kiss her more passionately, more arrogantly, more inspiringly.

She alternated between them, playing a sinful game of incestuous kiss tennis, left, right, man, woman, brother sister, as they both very divertingly massaged her breasts. Mouse instinctively spread her legs, feeling her growing wetness, along with a burn that spread from there through her body. She ached to feel both of them inside her.

She fought the urge. She was being selfish. This was for Michael, not for her, or at least it was mostly for Michael. Mouse, engaged in a tangled kiss with Melanie, eased her away, not out of contact, but merely making room as she pulled Michael in with her hand at the back of his bald skull.

Mouse pulled all of their lips together. She held them both, her brother and sister, with one hand on each head, so their lips and tongues melded with hers into a wonderful three way kiss. Three sibling tongues writhed and twisted like snakes in a pit, curling and darting and tasting and probing tirelessly. Their lips moved together, with each of them hungrily trying to find a way to maintain contact and devour both of their lovers, Melanie, Michael and Mouse, all at once.

With growing excitement, Mouse squealed into both of their mouths, out of control, absolutely certain that this was the single most erotic thing that she would ever do.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers