Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,567 Followers

He tried to watch Melanie's face as he entered her. He struggled to enjoy her expression as his cock filled and thrilled and satisfied her, giving her what she'd obviously been longing for all night, and for long before that.

Melanie's eyes rolled up in her head as he entered her. Her breathing stopped. Her entire body tensed. Her hands gripped his upper arms, burrowing fingernails into sinew, as he balanced on them above her. Half way into her, her eyes fluttered closed and a long, soft, growing moan issued from her lips.

For his own part, Michael kept his eyes on her the whole time. He relished the look of exquisite pleasure she held, growing more and more pronounced as his cock gave her its full and more than sufficient length. With every inch further that he penetrated into her, her moan grew in volume, while her hands moved frantically, racing over his arms, as if hunting for a switch that would end her torment, or complete it.

Once buried completely inside her, he held himself there. He closed his eyes, lost in the wicked, total embrace of his sister's hot cunt. Mouse's hands moved over his ass now, at first caressing his tightly bunched muscles there, and then, with two hands, pushing on him, trying to push him more deeply into Melanie.

"That's it, Michael. Fuck her deep. Give it all to her. Fill your big sister the whore just like you do for me, with every, long, thick inch of that big nasty cock you've got."

* * *

Melanie relaxed beneath Michael's raking thrusts, as his cock moved in and out of her, sending waves of insane pleasure spreading out from the touch of his cock inside and against her pussy, spreading through her belly and legs and ass, spreading out to the very tips of her fingers. Melanie felt, beneath her brother's love, as if her tingling body were disintegrating into millions of tiny fragments.

Mouse worked her way up Melanie's side with her hot little lips, kissing and breathing and tonguing her way along the long length of Melanie's sensitive skin. Her little sister stopped, lingering with two hands, two lips and an active tongue, to work energetically on Melanie's breasts in the gap between brother and sister, sending further waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Melanie listened to the sounds of her siblings making love to her. Michael panted and groaned loudly with the effort of his exertions. His hips rhythmically slapped against her own, while a liquid, slurping sound issued from the ramming of his wicked cock into her shamelessly wet cunt.

For her part, Mouse competed with the other sounds, noisily sucking and licking Melanie's tits with dramatic abandon, while humming periodically to express her contentment.

Melanie listened to herself, panting. She was shocked to realize that she was also screaming, loudly and out of control. It struck her as funny, forcing an incongruous smile over her contorted features. It was funny that her brother and sister had her in such fits that she didn't even know that she'd been screaming in pleasure.

"What a wild little whore you found for me, Mouse."

"Isn't she?"

"Fucking, wild. Wet, and, fucking, wild," he growled, ramming into her once with each word, while she screamed her increased, grateful pleasure back in his face.

"I knew she would be. Our big sister's tits are going to be a great place for you to bathe with all the cum you've saved up, too."

Mouse looked straight at her then, her darkly bright eyes twinkling in wicked rapture.

* * *

Mouse reached out to press her hand against Michael's abdomen, pushing him away to signal her intentions.

"Stop, Michael. Stop. I want to fuck her now. Let me fuck her."

Michael eased up and back, as both his and Melanie's faces clouded with confusion. Mouse scrambled quickly between them, spreading her legs and straddling Melanie's hips, but leaving room for Michael to again force his cock back into her cunt.

Mouse reached back, guiding his cock back to where she wanted it.

"Okay, Michael, help me get my cock inside her. I want Big Sister to be fucked with her little sister's giant cock."

Mouse stared into Melanie's eyes as Michael eased into her, then resumed his thrusts, with Mouse perched between them, pretending to fuck her big sister.

"You like that, sister whore? You like being fucked with your baby sister's cock?"

Melanie shook her head quickly, her face fogged with trembling lust. Mouse lowered her mouth to Melanie's, invading it with her ardent tongue. Melanie's tongue was mostly still, she was so lost in the sensations of impending orgasm.

Mouse kissed her frantically, while kneading her full, fleshy tits, pinching and twisting the nipples ruthlessly.

"You like that, don't you, Sis. You like every incestuous cock you can get."

"Yes, Little, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Should I fuck her harder, Michael?"

Michael took his cue immediately, thrusting into his sister with renewed vigor. Melanie responded, screaming once again, no longer able to form coherent words.

"That's it, Mel. That's it. Come for Mouse. Come for Michael. Come for your brother and sister. Come hard so Michael can come on you, and I can taste it all. Come on, whore. Come now. Come now."

* * *

Melanie screamed as her body convulsed. Her hips thrust skyward to join with her brother's, lifting Mouse with her, helping to fill her totally with his cock, trying somehow, unreasonably, to get even more of her brother's cock inside of her.

Not, Michael's, she thought. Mouse's. Michael's. Their cocks. Their cock. Incestuous cock. Wonderful cock. Delicious, cum filled, brother-sister cock.

Melanie screamed as she came in fits. The orgasms came in waves, first one great one, then another and another, smaller, but more frequent and no less pleasurable. Melanie began to think they would never stop, as Michael thrust into her and Mouse kissed her and her body fragmented into millions of pleasured shards.

* * *

Her cunt grabbed at his cock over and over, like a cook's hand kneading dough for a hot oven. Randomly, forcefully, her muscles pulsed and constricted around his shaft, pushing him too far, too fast.

Michael, holding himself inside of her as she came, while watching and hearing both of his sisters' lusty sounds and writhing movements, couldn't restrain himself any longer. He knew what they both wanted. He panicked now that he might fail them, coming instead inside of Melanie before he could pull his cock from the unbearably strong, hot embrace of her loving cunt.

The urge to do it, to come into the sweet, warm insides of her gripping cunt, created a war within himself that was hard to wind. His mind drifted in a fog, silenced by his body, wanting only to come, right now, right where where he was.

He won. He growled in pleasured agony as he pulled his cock from his sister's hot cunt, feeling it suddenly naked in the cool air above Mouse's tempting ass.

As he withdrew, Mouse lifted herself quickly and agilely away, reaching out in a flash to hold and aim his cock. His semen, two days of pent up frustration, interrupted from its adventures by their parent's unexpected return, gushed out in a long, thick rope of cum, like a life preserver thrown to a drowning woman.

Mouse squeezed his shaft tightly in her fingers, helping him to blast his cum the length of Melanie's long torso.

The largest pools landed all the way up on her magnificent tits. Still more formed a river between those two magnificent mounds, on her sternum, while other drops flicked here and there on her flat belly. One large drop slipped secretively down into her belly button, as if hoping to hide there.

Michael came in several waves, three quick jerks, each delivering another load of slick, silvery white cum for his sisters' pleasure.

Mouse squealed in delight. Melanie's mouth froze in place, her entire body rigid as he bathed her in the way Mouse had told him she'd always dreamed. It was a fantasy he never thought he'd be able to help her fulfill.

Michael put his own hand around Mouse's, which in turn wrapped around his cock, squeezing and milking every last drop from him.

As the very last drop pooled and clung at the tip of his cock, she moved her mouth to it. Michael inhaled loudly through clenched teeth at the sudden feel of his sweet love's mouth, his baby sister's nasty little mouth, sucking his cock head while taking that last precious drop of cum for her own.

His big sister got the first drop. His little sister got the last.

* * *

Mouse held the small drop in her mouth as she glided smoothly and quickly over to Melanie's lips. She was very careful not to touch her body, not to disturb the copious little pools of cum that coated her tits and chest and belly.

Mouth opened her mouth to kiss Melanie, sharing her evening's first taste of their brother's incomparable cum.

* * *

Melanie's tongue jealously shot out into Mouse's mouth, no longer passive and compliant, but instead searching for it's share of liquid white silver in Mouse's mouth. She no sooner had a taste, than Mouse pulled away.

Melanie looked down, watching Mouse loudly slurp up a large pool of Michael's cum from between her tits. She no sooner had it safely locked away behind her lips, than her little sister moved up to her mouth again. Melanie received it eagerly, this time holding Mouse's head in her hands, holding their mouths together, enjoying the kiss while being certain to take and taste and swallow every drop of their brother's shared cum. Mouse passed it all to her, giving it to her willingly.

When Melanie released her, Mouse moved away to gather more.

"You're so fucking sweet, Mouse. Kissing you is so fucking sweet."

"Our brother's cum is what's so sweet, Mel."

"You're sweet. He's sweet. His cum is sweet. It's all fucking unbelievably sweet."

Mouse delivered another share of cum to her. This time their tongues spent more energy sharing it, playing with it, swirling it around in their mouths and over their teeth. Mouse tired before Melanie did of that kiss, pulling away to get more.

"Good God, I love kissing you, Mouse."

Mouse glared at her with an air of superiority and command, then slipped away, kissing a path down her neck to her tits.

"Don't swallow this next present, whore. Keep it in your mouth, until I tell you. All of it."

Melanie felt Mouse taking cum first from inside her belly button, eliciting a giggle from the ticklish sensation it gave her. Mouse then gathered more from both of her nipples, in turn, sending an added, unexpected bolt of pleasure charging through each tit. She accumulated a small mouthful before kissing it into Melanie's parted lips, passing every drop that she could with a snaking, shoveling tongue.

Once there, Mouse moved agilely forward and onto her knees, to straddle Melanie's face, grabbing her hair to hold her in place while lowering her clean shaved pussy lips down to her mouth.

"Now push his cum into my cunt, whore. Push my brother's cum up into his baby sister's cunt where it belongs. Use your whore's tongue to fill me with incestuous cum."

Melanie eagerly did as she was told, finding and pushing the cum with her tongue, tasting her sister's juices as they mixed with it in her pussy, and her own mouth. She gripped Mouse's athletic little ass in two hands as she did it, holding her steady as she went about her task.

"Ooh, that's it, Mel. Shove it all way up there with your tongue. Shove that tasty brother cum way up into my cunt, as far as you can. Don't be shy, whore. Push it way up where it will make a baby."

Melanie hesitated, for a moment, at that last plea, delivered in Mouse's excited, nasal, soprano voice. After a moment's consideration, the thought excited her. She resumed with added enthusiasm, pushing Michael's cum as far into Mouse as she could with her extended tongue. Her tongue worked frantically, thrusting deeply, or moving around her cunt lips to gather any leaking drop and then push it back in where it belonged.

"Ooh, yes, you whore. Good whore. Good cum loving whore," Mouse squealed, then squealed again, incoherently. Her body vibrated subtly, as if she were having another miniature orgasm, her second so far.

When Melanie had finished her whorish assignment, Mouse slid lithely back, to lie atop her, pressing her own hard nipples into the tops of Melanie's breasts, while warmly kissing her neck repeatedly, and nibbling on her ear.

Melanie looked at Michael, who calmly, almost sleepily watched them at their nasty game.

"You're fucking awesome, Michael," she told him huskily. "My brother's cock and cum are fucking awesome."

He looked at her, his eyes still half closed, but a small smile played on his lips, before he was lost from sight as Mouse kissed her yet again with the slick, sweet, salty taste of a morsel of their brother's semen again on her tongue.

* * *

Michael watched the two for a short while, calmly enjoying the show of their passionate kisses, and feeling spent, but still excited.

He looked down to see that his cock was still hard, not as hard as before, but not flaccid, or even retreating. The lethargy had quickly passed, replaced by a resurgence of lust that he'd rarely enjoyed after thirty.

Mouse's adorable, round little ass was poised directly beneath and before him. She writhed enticingly atop his big sister, kissing her passionately, no longer bothering to gather more cum. She simply pressed it between their four beautiful tits in her harsh embrace.

Michael placed the head of his cock at the mouth of her cunt, and eased into her, not slowly, but not brutally.

She was hotter and tighter than Melanie. Melanie was a good fuck, but Mouse had the hottest, tightest, most delightful cunt Michael had ever known. No woman on earth came close to her. He'd been a fool to miss it, all those long years, simply because she was his sister.

She yelped as he entered her, turning her head nicely so that Michael could see her rapturous face. Melanie grabbed her to pull her back, into a kiss, as Michael moved his cock in and out, fucking her as he'd just fucked Melanie.

This was going to last, he knew. The second time around, the sensations would be easier to subvert. He could make it last. He was going to continue until Mouse would barely be able to walk.

* * *

Mouse was pleasantly shocked, but not too shocked, that her brother was hard again, or still hard. She'd resigned herself to less, expecting to have to command Melanie the whore to bring her to climax with her fingers and tongue, either with Michael's help, or with him as a delighted spectator for Mouse herself to watch for her own entertainment.

Michael's cock felt so damned good. Mouse thought about Melanie's juices already coating it, making it enter her more easily, as if her own wetness weren't enough. Michael stirred both of his sister's juices, along with his own cum, together inside Mouse's cunt, with his cock.

The thought, combined with a deep thrust by her lover, made Mouse break her kiss with Melanie to scream loudly enough to be heard out on the street.

She kissed Melanie frantically after that, going wild, enjoying her sister's tongue, her brother's cock, and the soft pillow of her sister's large tits as Michael slammed into her own jiggling ass with his hips.

"I love his cock, Melanie, I love our brother's cock."

"Shut up."

Melanie grabbed Mouse's head in her hands, pulling their lips together for another wicked, long, deep kiss, one Mouse continued until another long, deep, tearing thrust forced another scream from her belly through her throat and out into the room.

Mouse stared straight ahead, at the far wall, enduring a barrage of pounding thrusts from her fanatical brother's thick, stretching cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Melanie kissed her neck and ear, whispering to her.

"Our brother loves you, Mouse. Our brother loves your tight little girl cunt and your pert little girl tits and your wicked little girl mouth. Your brother loves fucking your tight little sister body."

Mouse screamed.

* * *

Michael tired of propping himself up. Rivulets of sweat ran down his temples and his chest from all of his exertions, but his cock felt too fantastically loved inside Mouse's cunt for him to stop.

Mouse and Melanie kissed hungrily, two wicked, beautiful, incestuous sisters driven beyond reason by their brother's evil cock.

He leaned forward, almost falling onto Mouse's back. His sweat made the contact slippery.

He grabbed Mouse's shoulders to get better purchase, to help pull himself more deeply into Mouse, driving her up Melanie's body as she emitted one of her delightful, sustained, soprano screams.

Michael moved his chin in beside Melanie's. His two sisters turned for him, knowing what he wanted, probably wanting it, too. Michael's tongue found Melanie's and Mouse's, entwined together. Now the three of them kissed, tongues rampaging as Michael settled his cock as deeply inside Mouse as he could, and left it there, tightly squeezed by the hot, strong muscles of Mouse's cunt.

* * *

Mouse felt her body burning, at the brink of bursting into flame, crushed between her big brother and her big sister, with a thick, unyielding cock buried inside, when she was suddenly floating in the air. Half way up, Michael's cock slipped out, filling Mouse with sudden panic. Michael had lifted her into the air from the couch while standing himself.

He held her there, in the air, with her back against his stomach and chest, pinned to him by one large, expansive hand across one tiny tit, while the other hand supported her by grabbing a thigh, holding her legs spread at the same time. Mouse reached behind her, behind Michael's neck, trying to hang on herself. She dug her heels into the top of his ass.

"Put my cock back into her, whore. Put my cock in my little sister's wet slit."

Melanie fumbled her way down, almost drunkenly, from the couch, down to her knees, to comply. Mouse looked down into her lust filled eyes, directly below her, as Melanie obediently took Michael's cock in her hand, doing as she was told.

Mouse felt the cock touch the lips of her cunt, rekindling the burning pleasure as it spread them on it's entry. Michael lowered her body onto him, making Mouse scream again.

"Now lick her, whore. Lick our little sister while I fuck her."

Melanie's eyes were still on Mouse's face as she eased her mouth forward. Her lips locked on Mouse's clit, first, sucking hard, then began to frantically work all around her cunt lips, licking cunt, cock, balls, everything she could find. Her face was quickly wet with Mouse's leaking juices, as Melanie gathered all she could.

"That's it, whore, help me make her come. Help me make our little sister the slut come for her big brother and her whore sister."

Melanie responded lustily. Her mouth opened wide to clamp her lips down around Mouse's clit. Mel's hands reached around to grab Michael's ass, using the leverage to pull her face harder into Mouse, fighting against the constant rock of Michael's gentle thrusts. She maintained a constant suction on Mouse's clit as her tongue tickled and circled and flicked it relentlessly.

Mouse closed her eyes, focusing on the damning torrent of sensations. Michael's cock filled her, as he easily rocked her tiny form on him with his powerfully large arms and frame. Melanie's tongue and lips tickled and teased her cunt lips. Occasionally her tongue even forced itself partway in with Michael's cock, eliciting the loudest squeals Mouse could make.

They both owned her. Michael suspended her in the air, impaled on his cock, her entire body possessed and protected and confined by his hairy arms and his sexy hands and his nailing prick. Melanie owned her cunt with her mouth, clamped down tightly over her pussy lips and her clit, smothering it with wet, hot love and kisses and licks.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,567 Followers