Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Michael let his hand slip from Mouse's perfect breast, down her body, to the hem of her dress. Her legs were wantonly spread, her thigh pushing into his own, pushing him aside in an aggressive effort to open herself to him, to both of them. His fingers moved up her thigh, under the trampy dress, ready to sate her needs.

As his fingers arrived at the clean, bare flesh around her cunt, they brushed Melanie's, who had beaten him to the spot. Melanie had one finger inserted into Mouse's cunt, wiggling gently as they all continued to kiss. Michael slipped his large forefinger in, above hers, while resting his thumb on the bump of Mouse's large clit. Together, Michael and Melanie moved their hands in and over Mouse's dripping wet cunt, as their wet, hot mouths did the same above.

Michael gave as much attention to caressing his older sister's finger, inside their little sister's cunt with his, as he did to pleasing Mouse.

For her part, Mouse soon began to buck and gyrate against their hands, gently at first, but with a rapidly growing energy. Her breathing quickened. She stopped kissing them. Her mouth stayed where it was, with Melanie and Michael now slavering over her suddenly immobile lips.

A staccato of sharp yelps streamed from her throat. The thrusts of her hips increased in force. She drove them forward, helping to force her sibling's fingers deeply into her, while pressing her clit against Michael's broad thumb. Then she would relax momentarily, shallowly panting several times, quickly, before thrusting forward again with her hips.

Mouse's entire body shuddered, but most violently at her pelvis. She quaked with frighteningly strong, quick vibrations, accompanied by a loud, piercing wail. Michael and Melanie both stopped kissing, her and each other, to stare in fascination at Mouse.

Mouse had her eyes wide open, staring sightlessly up at the ceiling. Her mouth framed a beautiful, wide circle. Her wail continued, uninterrupted, as if she had no need to breath, while her body continued to shudder, with her hips frozen in a forward thrust, and with her brother's and sister's fingers plunged as deeply into her cunt as they could.

The sound of her voice tailed off as her body relaxed, but her eyes stayed wide and blind, locked on nothing in the air above the three incestuous lovers.

"Did you come?" Melanie asked breathlessly. "Shit, I think she came. She already came."

"Oh. Fuck." Mouse said, blinking now, but eyes still staring straight ahead and up. Her eyes rolled up into her head, showing only the whites as her lids closed. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"She did. The fucking little minx already came. Good god."

Michael didn't say anything. He lowered his mouth to Mouse's, for a long, deep kiss, then frantically retreated, hunting instead for Melanie's mouth. As their lips locked together, Mouse's hand again found the back of his scalp, where it held him against Melanie ever so slightly, while very pleasingly tickling the bald skin on his head with her long nails.

That kiss didn't last long. Mouse grabbed his ear lobe again, tugging him away, he presumed to selfishly obtain another kiss for herself.

* * *

Melanie felt Michael's lips leave hers, as Mouse tugged her hair to drag her back. Her little sister then pushed on the back of her head, not forward, but down, and not towards her breast, but towards their brother's crotch.

"Suck his cock, whore," she ordered, her voice now an octave deeper than before, left gasping and breathless from her recent orgasm. "It's what you want. Suck your brother's cock for me, for both of us."

Melanie dove for him. Her hands fumbled, too eager, with his belt and zipper. Michael helped as fervently, but more familiarly and successfully. In moments his glorious cock was free, in her hands, waiting just beyond her parted, parched lips.

A delightful drop of pre-cum decorated the hole at the tip of it's head, an appetizer for Melanie before her meal. She looked up at her sibling lovers, but they were lost in another deep kiss. Melanie waited patiently. She wanted them to watch her, together.

When she had their attention, when they ceased their kiss to look down at her, she smiled at them, then flicked her tongue out to get that one drop of pre-cum. She coated her lips as best she could with it, wetting them further, then, without taking her eyes from her siblings, she took the purple pink head of Michael's cock between her lips, and descended.

* * *

Mouse watched Melanie take their brother's cock, smoothly and rather artfully, first past her lips, then into her mouth, then deeply down her throat. That wasn't easy to do with any man, let alone Michael. His girth, and the stiff, upward bend in his cock, made it very difficult. Her older sister had learned a lot in the past months.

Melanie's eyes disappeared, replaced by a head of hair, as she was forced to bend her head at an angle to take Michael's cock more deeply. Mouse turned to her brother, to watch the signs of pleasure pooling in his face as his older sister sucked his prick. For her part, Mouse planted a flurry of kisses on his forehead.

"She's our whore tonight, Big Brother."

Michael's eyes opened to look at her. She kissed him quickly, chastely, lingering just a moment on his lips.

"I paid for her. You can make her do anything you want."

Before he could answer, Mouse kissed him again, hard this time, as Melanie rose and fell on his cock. He moaned his pleased response over Mouse's invading tongue.

Mouse broke the kiss to descend, quickly downward, to join her sister in showing their combined love for him.

* * *

Michael felt his own eyes widen as he stared at the ceiling, just as Mouse's had, while his two sexy sisters ministered to his cock in unison. Melanie licked and kissed the base of his shaft, and his balls, and his inner thighs, while Mouse sucked his cock head with her tight little mouth, sometimes taking the entire thing down her precious throat while Melanie sucked on his balls.

Occasionally, their mouths would leave him, pining for more, as the two sisters kissed each other. Some of the kisses were merely quick pecks, a brief intermission that allowed them to return immediately to his cock. Others were more passionate, lasting longer, a seeming eternity, while his cock begged for their mouths to return to him.

"God, you two are so fucking good."

"You like this, Big Brother?"

"Yes, I fucking like this, you fucking incestuous whore."

They both laughed. Mouse's laugh was more of a giggle. Sadly, they briefly interrupted their talented performance to respond to him.

"I'm not the whore," Mouse said, gripping his cock in her petite hand. "She is. I'm just a slut."

"Fucking incestuous slut and whore, that's what you are. Fuck, you're both good, incestuous sluts and whores..."

Michael had to cut off his words, as Melanie took Mouse's place, swallowing his cock whole, scorching his cock all the way to the base, while Mouse took her turn gently squeezing and kissing his balls. Michael groaned in response, as loudly as he could, sounding to his own ears like a gigantic, wounded, dying animal.

Which was how it felt. He felt like he was dying, dying the most gloriously pleasurable death that any man had ever endured.

* * *

Melanie agonized, torn between the twin pleasures of sucking her brother's awesome cock, and kissing Mouse's sweet little lips. She battled with herself constantly, fickly alternating between the two, brother's cock and sister's lips. Whenever she had one, she longed for the other.

Above her, Michael moaned and groaned in the most delightful expression of ecstasy she'd ever heard a man divulge. The deep, baritone sound came from far inside his chest, echoing in her ears not only throughout the room, but seemingly through his cock itself, straight into her head.

At the same time, she couldn't entirely ignore Mouse. Now that her sister had joined her on her knees before their brother, Melanie kept one hand under Mouse's dress, with at least one finger inside her all the time, moving in unison with her mouth on their brother.

For her part, Mouse couldn't return the favor. Melanie's dress was too long and tight and stiff. She'd also foolishly worn panties and nylons. They were a silly bother, a concession to her vanity that she now regretted.

Melanie couldn't take it any more. She abandoned her brother's cock with a final, popping suck, then her sister's mouth with a long, lingering kiss, before standing and reaching back to undo the damned dress.

* * *

Michael watched Melanie rise, with her eyes on his, while his scanned her to feminine body. Her hands reached back, and he knew. His eyes fell immediately to the tops of her breasts, which expanded nicely as Melanie arched her back to get at the gown's zipper. The dress popped free, allowing Melanie to wriggle so very nicely from side to side, swaying her delightful hips, as the dress worked it's way down.

Her braless breasts came free, large, round, creamy orbs adorned with beautiful, wide, pale nipples. The dress slipped down over the wonderful outward then inward curve of her hips.

Her knees knocked together as the dress fell to the floor, followed by her nylons ,revealing long, smooth legs, with a delightful treat nested between them at her hips. A small tuft of hair topped the mound of her bulging vulva, like the cherry on a sundae, and nothing more. Except for that, like Mouse, Melanie was shaved, or waxed, clean.

Mouse had stopped to watch Melanie undress. She was looking up at him now, dark eyes wide and filled with lust, with her hand very slowly stroking his stiff shaft, as she enjoyed the sight of him watching their sister strip.

He scowled down at her.

"Don't stop, slut. Suck it. Both of you, suck it."

Mouse's expression stayed vacant as she rose, ignoring him and releasing his cock from her grip. In moments, she'd pulled her own dress up, over her head, exposing herself to him from delicious bottom to top, and stood naked before them both. Michael copied her, although awkwardly, from his half reclining pose on the couch. He shuffled his pants and briefs down together, then quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned most of his shirt, where he stopped, forgetting himself, now entranced by the sight of his two sisters before him.

Mouse had turned to Melanie, who had half turned to her little sister. The two stood, face to face, Mouse almost a full head shorter, staring up wide eyed into her big sister's lust filled gaze.

Mouse looked down at Melanie's hip, where she placed one hand on its ungentle curve, then the other on the opposite side. She watched her own hands as they traced a smooth path, floating up along Melanie's white skin, up her ribs, to brush the curves of the sides of her breasts.

With her two hands, Mouse squeezed Melanie's large breasts together, deforming them, pushing the two nipples almost side by side, before taking one between her teeth. Melanie's eyes closed as she exhaled loudly. Her hands moved into Mouse's hair, very gently signaling that she wanted her to stay in place, but not controlling her in any way.

Mouse moved back and forth between Melanie's nipples, sucking and biting, before abruptly stopping. She pushed herself up on tip toes, still holding Melanie's breasts together, bunched in her hands. Her lips reached up where Melanie's reached down.

Still not quite tall enough, Mouse's hands left Melanie's tits to quickly encircle her neck with her arms. She pulled herself up into a deep, invading kiss. Melanie's own hands stayed at her sides, until the kiss grew so passionate she could no longer resist. Her hands slipped forward to cup Mouse's delightful ass, using her purchase there to pull her upwards and strengthen the contact of their kiss.

* * *

Melanie melted into the kiss. Mouse's little mouth delivered a succulent, angry assault of her own. She kissed like no one, man or woman, that Melanie had ever known. If there was one sinful act that Melanie could continue for the rest of her days, it would be kissing her own depraved little sister, over and over again, for as long as she could.

Two small, hard, hot bumps, Mouse's nipples, poked into the sensitive skin on the underside of Melanie's breasts. The realization sent a thrill through her. Their tits pressed together, soft excited flesh against soft excited flesh. The feel of her ass was similarly pliant and yielding within Melanie's hands. She kneaded her sister's ass eagerly, mirroring the frantic actions of their tongues within their mouths.

* * *

Unexpectedly, Michael's cock pressed into the small of Mouse's back. She'd been so lost in Melanie's ravenous kiss that she hadn't even heard him move. She'd practically forgotten he was there.

Now, with his stiff shaft lodged between her back and his stomach, just above her ass, his presence was more than obvious. Mouse let one hand leave Melanie's full tit to find his cock and stroke it with one calm finger, even as she continued the incestuous, lesbian kiss with her sister.

Michael's long, strudy arms enveloped her then, and Melanie, too, pulling the three into a very tight embrace, with Mouse in the center, happily crushed between her two taller siblings' bodies. The hard rod of Michael's cock pressed against her spine. Melanie's soft, full tits pressed into her breast bone, above her own nipples. Michael's thigh's pressed against her own ass cheeks, where Melanie's hands had been, moved now to reach around and pull their brother closer, completing the complex embrace.

Mouse relaxed her legs and ankles, falling down and away from the kiss with her sister. She looked up to see Michael take her place, eagerly, passionately kissing Melanie with Mouse beneath and between them.

During the kiss, Mouse let her hand on Melanie's soft flesh wander downward to press against Melanie's hot cunt, while the other stopped it simple caress to instead possessively hold Michael's hard cock. She half turned, and dropped to her knees between and beside them. One finger slipped into Melanie's very wet slit. Melanie stayed silent.

At eye level, right before her face, up close, were her big brother's cock, in one hand, and her sister's tantalizing pussy, with Mouse's finger already hidden deep inside. She pulled them together, cock and cunt, drawing her brother and sister ever closer to a sinister coupling.

All the while, above her, they embrace, and kissed, seemingly oblivious to Mouse's own furtive and immediate intent.

* * *

"Fuck her now, Michael. Fuck your big sister now."

Mouse's high, breathy voice pined from beneath them, sounding exactly as if she were the mouse that they all thought her to be.

Michael and Melanie looked down her together, to see her, half smiling, half dazed, holding their genitals together, using one hand to rub the underside of Michael's upward arching spire against Melanie's clit.

"Lie her down and fuck her for me. I want to see you fuck her."

"Not yet, Mouse," Michael told her. His voice wasn't stern, but it brooked no dissent.

"Lie down," he said to Melanie.

Melanie backed away in a lusty daze, keeping her glassy eyes on his, as she eased down onto the leather sofa. She settled back and, with slow, deliberate motions, opened herself to him. One leg rested on the floor, while the other splayed up over the back of the couch. Michael moved to position himself on his knees, between her legs.

Once there he beckoned with one outstretched palm to Mouse.

"If I fuck her now, I'll come in a moment. The two of you together are too much for me. My cock needs rest. I'm too close to the edge. Let's get Melanie up to the edge, instead. Together."

Mouse smiled at him, patiently letting him finish his rather unnecessary plea, before shuffling over to him on her knees. As she arrived, he kissed her, hard, but not for too long. His hand moved into her hair, not to hold their lips together, but to guide her mouth, along with his, over to their sister's waiting, wanting, willing, mouth watering cunt.

* * *

Melanie stared at her lovers in a state of insane arousal as their mouths, together, engulfed her. One was broad and strong in a square, masculine jaw, the other petite and soft in a heart shaped face. Two pairs of familiar, warm, smiling dark eyes stared up into hers. She felt an electric moment, almost an actual shock, as their two pairs of lips made simultaneous contact with her flesh, each delivering one lingering, tender kiss.

Mouse's tongue soon launched a barrage of flicks and licks along the length of her right cunt lip. Michael, for his part, clamped his entire mouth down on her left side, his tongue stretching out to hunt for her clit. He found it easily enough.

"Shit, hers is bigger than yours, Mouse."

Michael looked up across the length of her body with wide, gleaming eyes as he spoke. Mouse's twinkling eyes met hers, too, although Mouse's mouth never left her own flesh. Then Michael was on her again, warm, brown eyes still looking up into her own, but the smile was gone, replaced by a captivated and captivating look of lust.

Her brother and sister slaved over her pussy for what seemed like hours, bringing her tantalizingly close to an orgasm. She hovered there, with her body pulsing and twitching, almost coming, tortured by two talented, forbidden and hard working tongues.

She wouldn't let herself come, though. She fought it. She was the whore. She couldn't enjoy it this much, this soon. They'd paid her. She was the whore.

"Fuck me now, Michael. Mouse wants to see you fuck me. Show Mouse how good you fuck me."

Her head flailed from side to side as she spoke. Her pleas flew from her throat as a hoarse, gravelly shout, as if they came from a voice and a body other than her own. She was that far gone, and struggling that greatly to keep her body's reactions in check.

She panted, breathless, watching, as Michael stood up, his hard, long, arcing cock pointing towards her like a giant's accusing, or beckoning, finger, while Mouse feverishly ran her tongue in circles around Melanie's clit.

"Okay, Sis. Time for baby brother Michael to show his little sister lover how hard and deep and long he fucks the sister whore she bought for him."

* * *

Mouse shuffled sideways to give Michael room, but stayed in position for a close up view of his incestuous entry. She grabbed Michael's cock in her hand, intent on the wondrous idea of guiding it, herself, into her sister's wet, ready cunt. Michael balanced on one knee on the sofa, between his big sister's widely spread, charming thighs.

The two stared into each other's eyes. Mouse looked back and forth between their faces, struck and warmed by their combined expressions of love, lust and calm purpose. They looked absolutely beautiful to her. They looked like she and Michael felt, when they looked at each other, like this.

Mouse, when it came to it, had thoroughly expected to be jealous. Now that it was time, she wasn't at all. She wanted them both to have this, and she wanted to share it with them, at least for this one evening.

After this, Michael would be hers, alone, again. Melanie was nothing to him.

But first he had to fuck their sister, right in front of her.

Mouse pressed his cock head against their sister's open hole, holding it steady there within her tight grip.

"Time to fuck your sister, the whore, Michael."

Melanie looked at her with an expression of panicked and eager apprehension.

"Do it, Mouse. Stop teasing me and do it."

Her eyes turned to Michael's.

"Fuck me, Michael. Fuck your big sister. Do it. Both of you, do it to me. Make me take my brother's cock. Make me."

* * *

The very head of Michael's cock burned, tormented, just barely touching her hot cunt, while the rest of his shaft waited impatiently in Mouse's commanding grip. Michael swung his hips, trying to force his way in. Mouse fought him, but he was too strong. Her hand only acted to steady his aim, to guide the missile of his cock into his big sister's hot, loving hole.