All Comments on 'Movie Booth Bang'

by Fantasycd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh my God!

That was so hot! I came so hard while reading your story. I didn't even touch my little panty-covered cock! wow...it felt so good shoot my load into my pretty panties. Oh God...please write some more stories! They play right into my fantasies of being taken like that...all dirty and slutty...yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it you little slut! Cum back and do it again, just wear some heels and stockings and maybe a bustier too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a slut!

every CDs dream of being taken and used and abused...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pantyhosed fuck

Went to the adult bookstore, got the coins and went to the booths.Usually when you enter, some one enters the booth next to you and either a hand comes through or a cock pokes through. Not this day.I heard the booth door enter and i looked down..nothing.Waited, still nothing.I bent down and peered through the hole only to see a pantyhosed covered arse.I reached through and stroked the hosed legs and moved my hand up and felt a hand guide me to a very hard cock.I was as hard as i have ever been and i pulled my hand back and a condom was pushed through the hole.I struggled to put the condom on without cumming and then pushed my cock back thru the hole.A hot wet mouth covered my cock and sucked and licked for a short time,then stopped.Then i felt a hand guide my cock to the hosed arse and rubbed up and down a few times,stopped then guided my cock into a warm tight arse.I felt my cock sliding slowly in then a sudden push back and i was in all the way.I heard a groan and i slowly moved back and forward, fucking that tight arse.I sped up, i slowed down,sped up, i fucked that arse for a good 10 minutes and finally pushing as hard as i could and as fast as i could, blew my load.Best fuck i had for a long time and i stayed hard in that tight hole moving slowly until the arse was pulled away, a hand grabbed my cock, pulled the condom off and slowly licked and sucked my still hard cock.I had a small cumm and the mouth was taken away.I was exhausted and then a hand pushed the pantyhose through the hole, i grabbed the hose and it was filled with cumm.I still have them.I have been back but no pantyhosed arse has been there again.If you are in Sydney Australia and offer pantyhosed sex through glory holes, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
going all out

i had freqwuented the theatre/peep store for a couple of years. i hd progressed from getting sucked to giving head and sucking, swallowing and really loving it. as a bi man, very active, i wondered what it felt like to be fucked, tosubmit and be used. sometimes i came as i swalloswed cum but my body wasnt being used. one busy friday evening, usuallty the biggest night of the week, i was sitting in the six seat back row, witrh a man standing behind me rubbong ghis leaking cock on my cheek and my hads on two hard cocks. suddenly i couldnt take it. i stood up and straddled one of the hard cocks. he jumped but settled down as i lowered my feverish man cunt. i moaned a little in pain, but plunged down, filling me. i heard someone say the slut is finally getting it. i was. after a moment i started pumpingh his cock furiously and very quickly i felt him puklse and hot cum poured into me for the first time. as i slipped up off him another cock was pounded into me and i shoved hard back on him. i was fucked five times that night and i stood in the lobby taslking as i was leaving with cum dripping down my legs. two guys said they wanted to fucvk me but i was too sore. i told them next time. that was just two days later with a astill slightly tebnder man pussy tha still was read for more fucking.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
you slut you

best ever sweetie write some more for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brings back Memories

Loved your story! As a long time CD that has provided head and man pussy to thousands of cocks I got very hard reading your writings. I began sucking cocks at 14 and getting fucked at 15.I once took 117 cocks, about half sucking and the rest up my ass, all in a 4 day period and wanted even more. A true CD whore can never get enough cocks. I'd provide my mouth and cunt to hundreds a day if I could find them. I once lived in an apartment with four young guys living next door. Got to know them and as a result I provided my mouth and ass to all four of them and their friends every day. The more of a slut I can become the better. Get really hot when they talk extremely dirty to me and call me names. I like to suck them, take their cum and then have them wash it down with a hot stream of piss in my mouth and then all over me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CUM WHORE

loved the story. I know the feeling of wanting that first cock in your man pussy and the pain of the first entry. as a queer crpssdressomg bitch I loved the feelings associated with being a cum slut whore that will take cocks anywhere, anytime. anyway. my first time giving up my pussy was one of total satisfaction and is like drugs - once you take the first one you can never get enough. At present I get fucked on average of 15 times a day and have taken 20 or so in a single day. My biggest thrill is to have the cock buried up to the balls in my ass and have the stud call me names and tell me what a cheap, no good fucking whore I am and the feeling of the hot cum being shot up your cunt hole. While crossdressing, puting on make up and all the other womanly things you can do to become a bitch nothing gives you the feeling of truly accomplishing your goal of being a woman as does the first time you get fucked. You truly believe you know how a woman must feel when getting fucked. It's heaven on earth!

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I`ve fantasized about getting fucked like that in a movie theatre for quite awhile now!! So I LOVED this story!! My cock has leaked about a quart of pre cum!! The first time I ever had a cock in my ass I felt that anal cum!! I was so horny and it felt so good I came all over the bed without ever touching my cock!! That felt so AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT DDDDAMN !

simply ! I WANT & NEED THAT KIND OF SEXY ASSTION

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Dresser

How i love the feel of silk panties and stockings on me.But now i want to go to the adult theater and see wear it leeds.So i dressed crouch less blackk pantie hose bra short slip and heels.With my street clothes on off i went.I went in and found only three man there,Two were having sex and one stood by him self.I went in to a booth took off my street clothes and weighted to see if a cock would come thru the glory hole.But the door opened and there stood all three men.They took me buy the hand and took me to a low table and told me to lay down.Two men then tied me down and stripped off my panties.They dropped their pants and told me what they were now going to do to me.I was now going to taste my first cock and load of cum.I felt the lube on my ass and now they were going to fuck me also.I now was in trouble with no way out.The first cock went in my mouth and down my throat.At the same time i felt a hard cock in my ass.It was long fat and hard.Why did i think this was a good idea.I now have swallowed three loads of cum and cum was running out of my ass.Once they they invited more to join in in a group gang bang.Lets see how many cocks she can take to night.My mouth throat and belly was filled with loads of cum.Also my ass was full and running out but they did not stop using me.I now was covered with loads of cum head to toe.I am not sure how many men fucked me or how many cocks i sucked that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous