Movie Night (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers

She continued her gentle rocking for about 45 minutes, occasionally pausing to allow us to come down a bit, and it was a miracle that I hadn't exploded all over her thighs. The next thing I knew, she had disengaged herself from me and hopped up while asking her mom to pause so that she could go to the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned and slid back under the covers with me.

As the movie started to play, I felt her grab my cock and return it between her thighs. As I felt the bareness of her ass and thighs I gave a slight thrust forward and was greeted with a new sensation. Where I had expected to contact her panties, I was suddenly met with slippery warmth. It became readily apparent that my step-daughter had removed her panties while in the bathroom and I was now sliding between the outer folds of her sopping wet pussy.

To say that it felt sensational wouldn't be doing it justice. She was extremely wet and her juices were freely flowing over my dick, allowing it to slide between her legs with ease. I was a little nervous at the new development and stopped my thrust only to feel her quickly respond and move back toward me until her ass was firmly against my hips.

She continued to roll her hips and I could feel myself sliding back and forth through her slippery folds. Occasionally I would even feel a slight bit of resistance at the tip as I slid forward making contact with the underside of her clit.

She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself and was thrusting a little harder against me when her labored breathing stopped and her thighs clenched around me. Feeling a sudden gush of warmth around my cock, I realized that she had just cum from the repeated contact with her clit and the feeling of my dick in her folds.

Eager for release, I wanted to continue but apparently she was too sensitive from her orgasm and kept her body tightly against mine preventing further movement. We remained like that for the remainder of the movie and as it came to an end composed ourselves.

Despite not having cum, I slept very soundly that night, awash in the memories of that night. My imagination was running rampant and was combining thoughts of that night with visions of her almost naked body in the red lingerie merged together. I found myself truly lusting after her and was anxiously awaiting the following night's movie.

The next morning, I couldn't look at her without imagining her soft folds and lithe body against mine. She did give me the occasional knowing grin but the day was uneventful and quite normal.

As the evening came to a close and the family movie approached, I felt like a teenage boy ready to go "park" for the first time. My nerves were aflutter and I kept checking to make sure that everything was set for that evening...shower -- check, shaven -- check, teeth brushed -- check... I made sure to wear loose fitting shorts and even considered going shirtless but decided against it in the end. I was checking my watch with frequency and caught myself pacing at one point.

Anxious as I was, I was the first one in the family room and had to wait for everyone else to come down. My step-daughter was the last to arrive and looked extremely plain compared to her sexiness of the night before. She had on no makeup, had her hair tied back in a ponytail, and was wearing an old oversized tee shirt that came down to just above her knees. I almost felt disappointed thinking that it meant that nothing was likely to happen. I couldn't have been more wrong.

She snuggled up to me under the covers and for the first 20 minutes remained like that. For the first time, I found myself the instigator as I ran my hand up her sides and across her breasts. I was quite happy to feel that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I don't know if she had been waiting for me to initiate things or if she had merely felt that enough time had passed but she started to respond quickly. As I felt her nipples hardening under the shirt, her hand came between us and began rubbing my dick through the shorts. It didn't take long before she grew tired of the interference and reached her hand inside them. She shoved the back of her wrist against my waistband and I took it upon myself to let go of her breast and use my hand to slide the shorts over my hips. As I returned it to her breast, I ran it up the smooth skin of her thigh and across part of her ass, slightly lifting the bottom of her shirt as I did so.

She played with me for a few minutes and then let go, bringing her hand around to her front. I could feel her legs part slightly followed by the graze of her fingertips against first my scrotum and then around my shaft. After a moment or two of stroking, she pulled me between her thighs and began that subtle roll of her hips that she had perfected so well.

Her body was positioned slightly higher on mine that normal so all that I could feel at first was the envelopment of her thighs. After a few thrusts I began to feel the tip of my dick emerging in front of her and felt a slight tickle of her pubic hair. I found myself ecstatic that she had come down without panties and couldn't wait to feel her folds surround me.

As we continued our undulations, I finally felt my head come in contact with her pussy and was greeted by a very different feeling than the previous night. Her lips remained closed and I could actually feel my dick pressing against, rather than sliding through, her pussy. Despite being a quite different sensation, I was thoroughly enjoying it and was starting to ooze precum. That little bit of lubrication changed everything...

On the next thrust forward, I felt myself start to slide between and part her lips. As soon as it did, I found a gush of her juices against my dick like floodgates had been suddenly opened. She let out a soft moan and left her mouth slightly open, breathing heavier. The angle of our bodies had me sliding up through her folds right across her clit in full contact the entire time. The first time that the tip hit her clit, she let out a little gasp and followed it by some almost imperceptible coos. Thank goodness for a good surround sound system to help drown out the slight noises that she was making.

For the next while we continued like this with me grazing her clit with long, slow strokes while I fondled and rubbed her firm breasts and played with her hard nipples. To me at least, it was obvious that my step-daughter was in sheer bliss.

On my next thrust, I felt her shudder in a mini orgasm that shook her entire body and paused to allow her to fully experience the sensations. After a moment, I pulled back again to resume our thrusting, and upon going forward realized that her orgasm had slightly changed the angle of our bodies together. I felt the head of my dick penetrate between her lips and quickly align itself with my step-daughter's pussy and begin to enter the channel to her womb.

I had not intended to penetrate her so stopped immediately but felt like her pussy sucked me in a bit and the entire head of my dick was enveloped in her hot, wet pussy. Scared, I started to pull out only to have her quickly reach her arm behind her and grab my hip firmly, stopping me from moving.

We both remained completely still with the tip of my dick buried inside her. Her mouth hung open a little and her breathing had become rapid and shallow. Her eyes had opened wide in shock but then slowly started to gently close as a smile developed across her face. For what seemed like an eternity, we stayed like that, until finally she turned her head slightly toward me and whispered "leave it."

"But..." I quietly responded, "what about..."

She cut me off. "It's OK. I'm safe. Let me. I want this."

She must have been having extraordinary sensations because in between each little comment I could feel her pussy give my cock a good squeeze and hear her let out a heavy breath.

Slowly, she began to resume a slow movement of her hips and I decided to remain still and allow her to control the penetration. After a few moments, her motion slightly increased and I could feel myself start to slide in and out of her tight grip. Very slowly, I could feel that the depth of my penetration was increasing and after about a centimeter felt the tip of my dick hit resistance.

Now, based on the few things that my step-daughter had told me before as well as her reactions tonight, I shouldn't have been surprised but reality had hit me that she was a virgin and I was pressed against her hymen. As much as part of me wanted to, I didn't feel right taking her virginity...especially not here, not now. Her first time shouldn't be like this.

"Sweetie, not like this," I breathed.

"No," she agreed.

For the next while we really didn't move much. I continued to play with her breasts and occasionally she would withdraw until I was barely inside of her and then slide back until I was pressed firmly against her hymen.

Realizing that the movie was almost over, my step-daughter reached up to grab my hand that had been playing with her breasts and brought it right down to her groin. For the first time, I could feel her wispy pubes at my fingertips and began to lightly tickle them.

Apparently wanting release, she pressed my hand firmly against her and put my index finger directly over her clit. Realizing what she wanted, I took over playing with it as she thrusted back and forth over the tip of my dick, slowly increasing speed as her orgasm approached.

Right as the climactic scene of the movie peaked so did my step-daughter. I could feel her pussy clench around the head of my cock, throbbing as each wave of her orgasm hit. Her grip was so tight around me and the orgasm so powerful, I found that I couldn't hold back any longer and came, unleashing a powerful torrent of cum inside of her. The feel of my hot juices in her pussy only seemed to drive her wilder and we continued to cum together in orgasmic bliss.

As soon as the movie ended, she hopped up off of the couch and headed toward the stairs. Apparently forgoing kisses, she said "goodnight everyone" over her shoulder. Right as she hit the base of the stairs, I realized why she was departing so hastily...I saw a slight reflection from the light of the TV on her thigh and realized that she had our cum running down her leg. At that moment I couldn't think of anything hotter in the entire world.

For the next few days I found my mind reeling over thought of the events of the past few months. I recalled how things had started changing between my step-daughter and me shortly after her eighteenth birthday, first with her grinding her hips and ass into my groin and later her hand causing my dick to slightly swell and my very first impure thoughts about her. As things progressed, she had gotten bolder and actually held my dick in her hand, placed my hand on her bare breasts, walked in on me naked and gave me a hand job watching me ejaculate, and later held me between her thighs to dry hump me. She had gone out and purchased some sexy lingerie and had worn it for me on a few occasions, bared her breasts to my sight, and even flaunted some of the lingerie in front of her mother. The past weekend, however, was the clincher; she had put my dick against her bare pussy and cum all over it and the following night had ended up with the tip inside of her, cumming against her still intact hymen. Our actions had gone from a normal father/daughter relationship to just shy of having intercourse in a relatively short period of time. If I had been asked if I could ever imagine this a few months ago I would have laughed but now I felt myself longing after the young woman that I had raised.

I wanted more. There was a small part of me that secretly desired to bring her to full womanhood and take her cherry but I would have been more than happy to merely continue what we had already been doing. The fact that most of this had happened in the presence of the rest of the family without their knowledge added to the excitement.

The day following our last episode was a normal Sunday for the family. My step-daughter had a slight glow about her and didn't seem bothered in the least that things had gone further than even she had planned. I had been a little bit concerned that she would be awkward around me, possibly even causing us to be discovered but luckily nothing of the sort happened.

Once during the course of the day, we found ourselves alone for a few quick minutes in the kitchen and she quickly came over to me and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for last night, Dad," she commented.

I opened my mouth to start to say something and she quickly put her index finger against my lips in a sign to remain quiet.

"It was wonderful," she continued. "I didn't expect THAT to happen, but I'm so glad that it did. I loved it. And..."

She paused for what seemed a very long while and then finished her thought.

"After I went upstairs, I tasted us together...it was sooooo good."

She then put a slightly coy expression on her face and hooked the very tip of her finger in her mouth giving me a demure look while at the same time appearing playfully innocent.

"Together," she went on, "was better than when I tasted you a few weeks ago and better than when I have tasted myself when I masturbate."

"I liked it so much that it got me horny again and I had to play with myself just to be able to go to sleep."

The thought of her lying in bed fingering herself had me tenting my pants under the bar counter in no time.

She then began "I want to..." but the thought went unfinished when one of her brothers walked back in the room.

I spent the rest of the day wondering how she had intended to finish that sentence.

Tuesday morning, just before my lunch hour I got a call from my wife who had, unfortunately, just been delivered some bad news. She had just gotten off of the phone with her mother and had been told that her Dad was in the hospital. Apparently, my mother-in-law was pretty distraught so my wife wanted to go visit and, if nothing else, offer some moral support. I told my wife to see what flights were available and assured her that we would figure out the finances to make it work. I assumed that I'd be fending for myself for a while but knew that I could handle it.

That evening, I got home and gave my wife a big hug. "How'd it go?" I asked.

"Well," she replied, "I found some seats for tomorrow morning but I have to change them now."

"Why, what's the problem?" I asked.

"I had completely forgotten about the spring tryouts on Thursday. You know how important they are and they're just one day only."

She was talking about our daughter's Track and Field tryouts. She had been competitive for years and, I knew, would be devastated to not make the team in her Senior year; especially after she missed the all-state team by less than a half second last year. She was intent on making it this year but wouldn't even get the opportunity unless she was on the team.

My wife continued, "and the Science Fair next week."

Our 14 year old son was a big science geek and had been working on his project for over a month now with one of his buddies. The fair was scheduled to be next Wednesday.

"You should be back by then, right?" I asked.

"Probably," she replied, "but he told me that he has to take observations on the experiment this weekend and then the two of them need to put all of the findings together for the presentation."

"Are you OK with looking after them for a few days? I know that you have to work but they are old enough to pretty much take care of themselves so you shouldn't need to really do much."

Knowing that she was right and seeing how the timing couldn't be worse for the two kids, I conceded. "I'm not too busy at work right now so I'll try to get home a little earlier than normal to help them out. When do you think that you'll be coming back?"

My wife responded "I'm not sure but I imagine that we should know more within the next few days."

The decision was pretty much made that my wife and our youngest would head across the country and I would stay with the two older kids. My wife headed off to change the reservations and then to call her mother and let her know that the two of them would be coming out. The rest of the night was spent packing and the following morning I dropped them off at the airport on my way to work.

That evening I returned home from work to find that the kids were chipping in to keep things running smoothly around the house. My son had taken care of a bunch of the routine chores and my step-daughter was already preparing dinner. Shortly after dinner we got a call from my wife to let us know that they had arrived safely and that her dad was in critical condition but was considered stable. She didn't yet know when they would be coming home but I reassured her that we had things under control and to help her mother as much as she could, taking whatever time she needed and not worrying about us.

The next morning I wished my step-daughter luck on her tryouts and headed off to work. Knowing that she would be coming home late from school, I tried to wrap as much up as possible yet still get home early enough to help my son out with things and not leave him home alone too long.

When I did get home, I found him deep into his homework and excited about the final stage of his science project that was coming to a close. After a long dissertation about all that remained for him to do, he asked if he could spend the weekend at his friend's house. He cited how much time they would save by not having to go back and forth across town all weekend. He and his buddy had apparently already given this speech to the friend's parents because he threw in that it was OK with them. I wasn't really worried about them getting in trouble because I knew how big a deal this project was to my son but was a little concerned that the two boys would end up driving the parents crazy being there for the entire weekend. I gave them a call and was reassured that it was alright with them and we agreed that he would go over there after school on Friday and would be home by dinner on Sunday.

Right as I was getting ready to put dinner on the table, my step-daughter burst in the door and virtually jumped into my arms. "I made it Dad!" she exclaimed, giddy like a little schoolgirl. I really hadn't had any doubt that she would make the cut but was excited for her none the less and congratulated her telling her that we should celebrate.

She simply told me "not tonight, Dad. I'm just too tired."

The three of us enjoyed our dinner and a little conversation afterward, heading to our respective rooms fairly early.

I wasn't ready to actually go to sleep yet so after getting ready for bed and stripping naked as I usually sleep, I settled into bed and decided to read for a bit. A little while later I heard a light knock at the door. Immediately following the knock, it slowly opened and my step-daughter poked her head into the room.

"Good, you're still awake," she commented and entered my bedroom closing the door behind her.

By the light of my bedside table lamp I could see that she was wearing that black nightie again and as she crossed the room was able to get a better look at it. I couldn't help but remark its simple elegance to myself. Although the nightie was terribly simple, small shoulder straps followed by plain black silk draping down to mid-thigh, the designer had done their job well, cutting the fabric so that it draped nicely over the female form and accentuated curves in just the right places. It was a perfect fit on her and hung loosely over her pert breasts while at the same time outlining them beautifully. It tapered in at the waist and hugged her hips without being snug yet barely had a wrinkle in the material. If I didn't know better I would have almost thought that it had been made specifically for her since it fit so perfectly.

ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers