Movie Night (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
290 Followers

She came right over to the bed and climbed onto it, lying down on top of the comforter next to me. "Dad, can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure. What do you need honey?" I responded.

"I was wondering if you would make moussaka for dinner tomorrow," she commented, talking about one of her favorite dishes. "You wanted to celebrate my making the team and that would be the perfect present for me," she continued.

It was a little labor intensive but not really hard to make, sort of like lasagna, and we already had most of the ingredients so I told her that I would be happy to make it and was already thinking about some things that I could make with it to have a nice celebration dinner with her.

"Thanks," she exclaimed and leaned over giving me a huge hug. She relaxed her arms from the embrace but left them around me and leaned her head down onto my chest. Her fingers started lightly playing with my chest hairs and she mumbled something that I couldn't really understand so I simply put my arm around her shoulders and held her.

After a little while I felt her finger stop moving and assumed that she had fallen asleep so I returned to my book to finish the chapter and go to sleep myself. I couldn't see her face but my step-daughter seemed so comfortable that I didn't have the heart to wake her and left her where she was. About ten minutes later I had finished the chapter that I was on, had just placed the book on the nightstand, and was about to reach over and turn out the light when I felt her move.

Thinking at first that my movement had woken her a little, I was about to suggest that she head to her bed and get some sleep when her hand ran down my chest and under the covers to my groin. I felt her momentarily pause at my pubes and run her fingers through them for a second before continuing down until she had rounded my dick and was cupping my balls in her hand, massaging them gently. She rolled them around in her palm a little before returning to the now stiffening cock next to them and stroking it to full hardness.

Once it was hard she let go of it and used her arm to push back the covers exposing my nudity. She scooted her body back slightly and let her head drop to just above my groin as she resumed her hold on my dick. I still couldn't see her face but could only imagine how close she was to my dick since every now and then I could feel a warm breath hit my exposed skin as she stroked me.

The hand job was feeling wonderful that I leaned my head back with my eyes closed and was simply enjoying the sensation. I was suddenly shocked out of my reverie when I felt her warm, wet mouth envelop me. This was not the tentative lick from her first hand job, nor even placing the tip in her mouth from the second. My step-daughter was sliding her mouth right down my shaft, already about two inches down and going deeper with each stroke.

I couldn't really see anything until she was almost halfway down and shifted onto her elbows, positioning her mouth directly over my dick and allowing a small view between our bodies. She would slide up until only the head remained in her mouth and then gently glide back down trying to go a little bit further each time.

Based on past conversations I did not believe that she had sucked a dick before but she seemed to take to it naturally. She had been going for over five minutes and I hadn't felt her teeth scrape my shaft even once. She was keeping me well lubricated and was swirling her tongue around the head and down the shaft as she blew me. She had even continued stroking me with her hand as she tried to take me all the way into her mouth. A little over half of my eight inches was in her now and I could feel the head hitting the back of her throat each time she went down but even though she seemed to be having more difficulty going further she had not gagged at all. She kept a nice steady pace that was as she was making love to my cock and I was simply attached to it.

Knowing that my son's room was just down the hall I was trying hard to remain quiet but was still moaning routinely to the feeling of my step-daughter's mouth around me. About fifteen minutes into the blow job I felt ready to explode and warned her but it only seemed to fire her up more.

She had managed to take about six inches into her mouth that night. She sped up the rate of bobbing her head up and down my shaft and tightened her lips slightly as she did. She also stopped stoking the remaining shaft in her hand and held it firmly at the base, encircling it with her thumb and forefinger while the remaining fingers cupped my balls.

As soon as she felt me start to pulse in her hand, she went down as far as she could take me and held me there while continuing to lick the underside of my cock. A few seconds later I exploded in her mouth and saw her greedily swallow it all, this time not missing a single drop.

Slowly retracting off of my softening dick, she looked up at me and gave a little hum.

She then slid up the bed, gave me a quick kiss, and laid down while pulling the covers over both of us.

"Goodnight Dad," she stated as she rolled over as if there was nothing more to be said.

Not knowing what else to say and unwilling to throw this beauty out of my bed, I simply replied "goodnight sweetheart" and turned out the light.

We slept the rest of the night snuggled together with my arm over her.

We both awoke to the sound of my alarm clock the next morning and she quickly headed off to her own room before her brother woke up and found her in my room. I headed off to the shower and began to get ready for work. By the time that I left, both kids were up, showered and dressed, and were eating breakfast. I said my goodbyes and told my son that I wanted him to give me a call on Saturday to let me know how things were going and to make sure that he wasn't overstaying his welcome with his friend's parents.

As I left work that afternoon, I remembered my promise to my step-daughter and stopped by the grocery store to pick up the remaining items that I needed for the dinner. I decided to make it a nice dinner since it would just be the two of us so I got a few extra items to go with the dinner and the ingredients that I would need to make a nice desert.

As soon as I got home, I knew that I needed to get right to work so I dropped my briefcase off in the office, swung by my bedroom and hung my suit jacket up, and headed back down to the kitchen and put a cook's apron on over the rest of my work clothes. A few hours later I had the main course in the oven, the prep work for the sides was complete and they were ready to cook when the timing was right, had set the table for two, and I was making the desert when my step-daughter got home from school.

She came into the kitchen through the dining room and had obviously noticed the full place settings using our fine china and crystal, candlesticks, and small vase with three rose buds just beginning to open on the table. As she walked over and gave me a hug and kiss hello she commented, "Wow, Dad. Looks...and smells nice. You really went all out for this." She then gave both of us a quick "once over" and asked "how long before it is ready?"

I told her that it would be ready in a little over a half hour and saw her check the clock. "Can you make it closer to six?" she asked, giving herself another 15 minutes. "I need to clean up and get ready."

Checking the clock myself and running through my head the status of all of the dishes, I replied "sure, hon; we can do six."

She then quickly headed upstairs to get ready shouting "thanks" as she hurried off.

Six o'clock came around and I had served up the plates and put them in the oven to keep them warm, the salads were on the table, and I lit the candles on the table. I had decided to open a nice bottle of Sirah to go with the dinner and allowed it to breathe a bit before finally pouring each of us a glass. Just as I was beginning to wonder what had happened to her, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

To say that she made quite an entrance would be an understatement. My step-daughter walked in the dining room wearing a simple black cocktail length dress that I vaguely remembered her having gotten for her orchestra concert just before Christmas. What I couldn't remember through was the dress looking even remotely that sexy just a few months ago. During the concert, she had kept everything simple wearing black flats, little to no makeup, hair pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face as she played, and simple jewelry. The sight before me now was drastically different and despite coming to dinner a few minutes late I wondered how she pulled it off in such a short time. She had left her hair down and styled a gentle wave in it when she dried it. Her light tresses contrasted nicely with the black dress. Her makeup was applied exquisitely, accentuating her natural beauty without appearing that she was really wearing makeup except for the dark red lipstick that gave her lips a full appearance. The jewelry that she selected added a glimmer of gold with the dangling earrings swaying under her hair as she moved and the necklace drawing just the right amount of attention to the gentle swell of her breasts. She had added black nylons with a seam running down the back and little decorative flourish where they met her matte silk high heels to the look that elongated her legs and completely changed the look of the dress. The vision of beauty before me was of a woman in her mid-twenties, not of an eighteen year old girl.

The look on my face must have been priceless because when she saw my reaction to her appearance, her face lit up in a big smile and she asked "do you like?" The question needed no response since my expression gave all the answer that she needed.

We sat down and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner starting with salads and following with the Greek lemon soup that I had made to go with the main course that she had asked me to make. The moussaka had turned out perfectly as had the green beans with slivered almonds. As wonderful as the food was, the conversation was great and I found it very nice to have such a nice adult discussion with my step-daughter, something that we hadn't done in some time. We took our time, enjoying a nice leisurely pace and finally finished up with chocolate mousse topped with homemade whipped cream and a drizzle of Grand Marnier. Not to "toot my own horn" but the experience was right out of a fine dining restaurant.

We finished desert about eight o'clock and decided to finish our wine and discussion in the family room. I kept the lights dim, turned on some quiet music and lit the fireplace. To make for easier conversation we were sitting on separate couches catty-corner so that we could look at one another as we talked. A short while later, the bottle of wine was empty and I thought that it would be alright for her to enjoy an after-dinner drink with me as well since neither of us had to work or go to school the next morning. She may have only been eighteen but my wife and I had raised her in more of a European style when it came to alcohol so I didn't think that one drink or the wine that we had imbibed during dinner would be a big deal.

As we finished our drinks just before nine, she expressed a desire to watch something together and I left her to make a selection while I cleaned up a little. I returned and took my seat just as she finished putting a disc in the player and she came over to sit down right next to me. She kicked off her heels, tucked her feet up under her and snuggled against my side as the film started to roll.

Her selection had been a romantic comedy that we both enjoyed and we had stayed basically as we were the entire time. Her body was tight against mine and her head was lying against my shoulder. Part way through, she had put her arms around me in a loving embrace. Now that she was this close to me, I noticed a faint, yet intoxicating odor, of a subtle perfume. It served to remind me just how sexy she was and how much my little girl had grown up and was truly a young woman now.

As the movie ended and we turned everything off in preparation to go to bed I couldn't help but remark to myself what a wonderful evening it had been. We walked upstairs together with her in front of me and I rapidly noticed what a gorgeous ass my step-daughter had. Her hips had just the right amount of curve to them and caused a gentle sway of her dress as she climbed the stairs.

We walked down the hall and I barely paid attention that we had continued right past her room until we had reached mine. Upon entering the room, she turned around, dropped the heels that she was carrying on the floor, and faced me, giving me a loving hug and a warm wet kiss that seemed to last forever.

Breaking from our embrace, she undid my tie and began to unbutton my dress shirt, still not having said a single word since heading upstairs. She finished with my shirt and removed it, ran her fingers lightly over my chest, and led me over to my bed. She undid my belt buckle and slacks and had me sit down on the edge of the bed.

I then watched as she knelt down and remove my shoes and socks and began to pull my trousers down. I lifted my hips slightly to allow her to remove the pants and after pulling them around my ankles she arose to give me another kiss, leaving me sitting in my boxers while she was still fully dressed.

Fully standing now, she backed away from the bed slightly and reached behind her, sliding the zipper of the dress down. Slowly, the material of the dress loosened around her chest and then, with a little shrug, exposed her bare shoulders and bra straps. She crossed her arms in front of her and gave a gentle tug on the dress, allowing it to slide down and expose more skin under her neck. She continued removing the dress extremely slowly, tantalizingly exposing each inch of her skin followed by her bra.

I found my mind flittering to the memory of the "too large" shopping bag that I had glimpsed in her room when, once again, I failed to recognize ever having seen her bra in the laundry. It was an elegant piece of lingerie with demi-cups made entirely of lace that came to just barely above her nipples. Even in the dim light of the room I could easily see her pale skin through the lace and make out the hardness of her nipples. As I sat there entranced, she continued removing the dress slowly down her stomach until, just below her navel; my arousal was obvious through the boxers.

Her dress' downward path continuing, I soon sighted more of the same black lace that her bra was made of. As the dress reached the apex of her hips, I briefly started to see more skin again and realized that she was wearing a garter belt. Despite the fact that it performs a functional role, it was a piece of lingerie that I have always found extremely sexy. My view was next given a slow exposure of a tiny pair of black silk panties to complete the set. Immediately after that, the resistance of her hips left the dress and gravity took over, dropping the dress in a pile around her feet and exposing lacey tops to the stockings attached to the bottom of the garter belt. I could not imagine anything more perfect than the vision of beauty before me.

After allowing my eyes to drink up the view for a moment, my step-daughter slowly turned around in a complete circle giving me the 360 view of her body. The small panties that I had seen from the front appeared almost non-existent in the rear with nothing more than a small strip of fabric running in between her cheeks. Her firm runner's ass was beautifully uplifted with no external support and the paleness of the skin contrasted sharply with the black lace of her lingerie.

Completing her show, she came over to me and sat down on my lap sideways, feeling my now fully hard dick against her ass. She threw one of her arms over my shoulders and around my neck and gave me another deep kiss. All this while, not a single word had been exchanged between us.

After a moment, she got up off my lap and said "lie down."

I slid up onto the bed and complied as she followed me. She grabbed a hold of the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down off of me, dropping them on the floor to the side of the bed. I saw her lean down over my groin and felt her hair drape over my hard cock. Seconds later, I was greeted by the warmth of her taking me in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down about a dozen times. She removed her mouth from around my organ and slid up, pressing her body tightly against mine and kissed me deeply, our tongues playing together first in my, and then in her mouth.

I reached around her in an embrace as our tongues danced, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against my bare chest, the slight roughness of the lace as it rubbed my skin, the heat of her groin pressed over my upper thigh, and the silkiness of her stocking clad legs sliding on my legs and penis.

She sat up and removed her bra, once again exposing her firm breasts to my view, the pale skin and darker nipples clearly visible in the dim light streaming in the windows. Leaning back down to plant a quick kiss on my lips, I felt one of her hardened nipples graze my chest and realized that this was the first time that I had had her bare chest against mine. She slowly moved down my body planting little kisses along the way and gently sucked on each of my nipples causing them to harden as well and making me moan with each suck. The kisses continued down my belly until her mouth was poised over my dick.

As she once again held my cock and took me into her mouth I let out a deep moan. Her hand left my dick and I saw her slowly slide her panties over her hips and down her thighs as she slowly worked her magic with her mouth and felt her tongue swirling around my head.

With an audible pop, my dick came out of her mouth as she straddled one of my legs and slid back up my body, kissing me again when her mouth arrived at mine. When she straightened out and moved on top of me, her panties had slid down her calves and were now looped loosely over one of her ankles, having removed the other one from their embrace to straddle me better. I could easily feel the warmth of her pussy and slight tickle of her pubes against my upper thigh and groin.

Next, she shifted her body some more and moved the leg that was between mine over me, completely straddling me now, her crotch right over my pelvis. Suddenly breaking the silence, she commented "I love you so much, Dad," and kissed me deeply without even giving me a chance to reply.

The heat of her pussy was directly on my cock now and I felt her begin a slow grind of her hips. Within a minute or two, her lips had parted and I could feel her wetness slide up and down my cock. As she continued to move her hips and slide her pussy on my shaft she broke our kiss and sat up. Reaching down, she grabbed my hands and put them directly on her breasts, running them over her firm globes.

As I took over on my own, massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples, she let my hands go and put her own hands on her thighs for support while continuing to roll her hips. Her juices were freely flowing now and my cock was beginning to ooze so I was sliding freely between her folds with no effort at all, routinely making contact with her engorged clit.

I leaned up and took one of her nipples in my mouth, flicking my tongue over it and hearing her sharp intake of breath at the first contact followed by a low moan. I was still suckling her breast when she stopped moving her hips at the top of an upstroke. I almost lost my hold of her breast when she reached behind her to take my cock in her hand.

She aimed the tip of my dick up a little and started to push back down. I could feel her wetness begin to envelop my head and reached out to grab her hips, stopping her from going further.

ksteiner
ksteiner
290 Followers