Movie Night (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers

Realizing what she had in mind I asked "are you sure?"

My step-daughter's simple reply was to push her hips more firmly and say "yes, Dad. I really want this. I love you and know that you love me and I want you to be the one to make me a woman."

Hearing this beauty speak those words took away any reluctance that I may have still had and I relaxed my grip on her hips.

She slowly pressed herself down until I felt the resistance of her hymen. She paused and then lifted slightly. Pressing down slowly again, we encountered her barrier and she pushed a little more, stretching it a little. She kept the pressure against it for a moment and then repeated the actions, going a wee bit further each time.

Finally, she lifted up, and not ready to wait any longer thrust her hips down sharply. I could feel the pressure of her hymen at first and then felt the release as I slid almost two more inches into her soft pussy. She let out a gasp as my dick broke through her cherry and then stopped to allow her body to adjust to these new feelings that she was experiencing. I had a little over three inches inside of her, tightly gripped by her virginal pussy.

Both of us remained completely still for a few minutes, allowing her to adjust, and once she felt ready, she lifted up and slid slowly back down taking a little of me more inside her. She repeated this motion a number of times until she had finally taken my entire eight inches in her pussy and her thighs were firmly against my hips. Seeming spent from the amount of control that she had just had to exhibit, she seemed content to just sit there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of my cock inside of her. Finally, she resumed her thrusting up and down, moaning with regularity.

I returned my attention to her breasts and then dropped my hands down to cup her ass and help support her as she rode me. After a few more minutes, her breathing became more labored and she leaned back on her outstretched arms behind her while she continued her pumping. Her tightness had my mind reeling and was having great effect on me but I was determined not to allow myself to cum until she had.

I felt her grip tighten even more and realizing that she must be getting close, I brought one of my hands back to her breasts while I brought the other to our crotches. Moistening my thumb in her juices that had run down my dick to pool around the base, I began to lightly play with her clit. This seemed to have a profound effect on her and I almost immediately began to feel small spasms around my shaft and heard her breathing become more labored.

Suddenly, she let out a few loud moans and slammed herself all the way down to the base of my dick, emitting a scream as she came wildly around me. Her tight, spasming, pussy quickly brought me the final distance as well and seconds after she began to cum I groaned loudly and forcefully came inside of her.

I was still completely hard and she remained impaled on my dick with mild spasms rippling her pussy. Our combined juices had filled her up completely and were oozing out of her folds even before I had begun to soften. Looking up at her, I could see her bathed in sweat with a humongous smile across her face and her chest heaving from her deep breaths.

Finally, I began to soften and she raised her body up off of me. I rose up and gave her a deep French kiss, after which she laid down and pulled me to spoon with her. Like she had done before on our movie nights, she reached between her legs and pulled my dick between her thighs and pulled my arm around her to cup her breast. Judging by her breathing, a few minutes later she had fallen asleep like that and shortly after I followed.

I awoke the following morning to find myself still between her thighs and her awake, rocking her hips against me. When she realized that I was awake she said "good morning. Can we do it again?"

We spent the next two hours making love with me taking more of the lead and wanting her to enjoy every sensation coursing through her body. I wanted to bring her to new heights of ecstasy and judging by her reactions had done a good job of it.

Finally getting out of bed mid-morning, we both showered. I threw on a pair of silk boxers and my step-daughter wore the black nightie around the house all day with nothing underneath it, routinely getting frisky with me throughout the day.

Shortly after lunch I got a call from my son and everything was going well with the project and another from my wife to tell me that her father was going to be released from the hospital later that day but that she was going to stay to help her mom until Tuesday.

That evening, my step-daughter slept in my bed again after we enjoyed our third lovemaking in 24 hours.

Despite the numerous misgivings that I had along the way, I was happy that we shared the experience. She loved me and I deeply loved her and nothing would ever change that. "What better type of relationship to share that first time?" I asked myself.

"There is none," was the only answer.

ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers