Movie Night Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy is so nice," Rebecca whispered, just loud enough for Eric to hear.

"I like your pussy," Jade whispered back. "You are so wet."

Whoever was on bottom lunged against Eric rhythmically, obviously thrusting herself against the other's hand. A hand snuck around Eric's waist, he moved his hands from off of his crotch, knowing what that hand wanted. She, whoever it was, grabbed his bulge, lightly pinching and kneading it through his pants, stroking it. Then she let go of him and there was more movement behind him as the two women switched positions.

He strained to listed to every kiss, his body was tingling with every touch behind him -- heads resting against his back, hands touching and grabbing his back and sides. No more hands touched his cock though. Not that he needed them to, he was doing that well enough on his own.

One warm hand rested against his back, whoever was on top, grabbed a fistful of his shirt. He could feel that she was grinding from the movement of her hand. She was resting her head on his back and kissed his shoulder, then lightly bit him through his shirt in a passionate little bite. A hand, the one on bottom, grabbed Eric's waist, pulling on his body as she shoved against the other. They continued to kiss and thrust behind Eric for quite a few minutes.

"Oh... oh yeah..." Rebecca whispered. "Oh fuck, yeah."

She was on bottom. She was pulling on him and moaning with each thrust. That meant Jade was on top of her, lightly biting him. And Rebecca was the one who grabbed his cock. At least he now had faces to go with the movements going on behind him.

Every moment that passed was agony for Eric, every moan pure torture. Between the kissing, thrusting and fucking, he was going to lose every bit of self-control that he had left. He was stroking and thrusting against his own hand. He was ready to say "fuck it," and turn around to look when Rebecca stopped moving.

"Oh, please, don't stop," Jade whimpered.

"We have to stop," Rebecca whispered. Jade let out a little whimper. Eric listened as first one panty band snapped as someone's hand left it, then the other- followed by a few more minutes of kissing- and then it became still and quiet. The only sound he could hear from them was deep breathing, as they both tried to catch their breath. Jade moved back to the other couch. Rebecca moved behind him. Then everything was still except for the movie, still flashing its liquid sex at them.

A few more minutes went by when Eric was nudged by Rebecca's warm foot.

"Are you going to just keep watching that movie, or you going to pay some attention to me?" Rebecca asked.

Eric chanced to look back at her. Her pants were off and she had her hand covering in her grey panties, rubbing herself. Eric looked over at Jade, who was almost her mirror, not only in actions, but also in looks. Dark hair, athletic frame, and hand covering her pink cotton panties as well. Jade was looking over at the two of them. He noticed evident damp spots in both of their panties.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"First, I want you to lick my pussy," Rebecca said, smiling. She looked at Jade and added, "Again."

Jade let out a little laugh. "Yeah, you two looked hot together when he was eating you out."

"I thought that I heard you walking away from the kitchen," Eric said.

"She also watched me giving you head in the bathroom," Rebecca added.

"Yeah, that was nice to watch, too" Jade said. "You have a hot, sexy mouth Rebecca."

Eric only smiled and shook his head.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Rebecca asked Eric.

Eric glanced over at Jade, hesitating for a moment.

"She doesn't mind," Rebecca said. "Besides, she already saw you licking me, before. What's the difference between then and now."

"Yeah, Rebecca knew that I was watching the whole time," Jade said. "Both times."

"Yeah, but I didn't know," Eric said. "At least I wasn't sure."

"Are you getting shy on us?" Rebecca asked. "Look, if it makes you too uncomfortable, we can stop."

"No," Eric said. "It's not that..."

"Well, what is it?" Rebecca asked.

"I have always been careful with myself around other females. Jade is cute, so I have always tried to be even more careful around her."

"No," Rebecca said.

Eric looked at her puzzled. He really did try to be careful around Jade.

"You are wrong," Rebecca continued. "Jade is very cute. But, you have been good and have not tried to flirt with her, too much. And everything that is going to happen is happening because I am letting it. Fuck, it's what I want to happen. And, if I get uncomfortable with something, then I will stop it. You really don't have to worry about me."

"Okay," Eric said.

"But," Rebecca said. "I am going to allow a lot. A lot."

"Yeah," Jade said, moving down to the flor beside Rebecca. "We have already talked about it, and I am more than comfortable with everything that she and I have planned tonight. It's all about us and what we want, more than the things you want. We tried to make that clear by giving you rules."

"And you followed the rules so far," Rebecca said. "We don't have to worry about you doing something that we don't want you to. You passed our test."

"It was such a good, fucking test, too," Jade said with a smile.

"So, whatever happens, it is happening because one of us is wanting it to happen," Rebecca added.

"We have been talking about this all week," Jade said. "And we are still making things up as we go along."

"So, I have to ask you again," Rebecca said. "What are you waiting for?"

"Just a couple of questions," Eric said. "If you don't mind answering, then I will do anything and everything you ask me to do."

"Damn right you will," Rebecca said. "So, what do you want to know?"

"Were you two... um," Eric stammered, looking for the words. "Did you two ever..."

"Did we have sex?" Rebecca asked for him.

"Yeah," Eric said. "Did you two have sex?"

Rebecca looked at Jade.

"Yes," Rebecca and Jade said together, laughing.

"How many times have you two been together?" Eric asked.

"Only one time," Rebecca said, looking at him. "Well, on one evening. We had sex many times in that same evening, though."

"Oh yeah! Many, many times," Jade concurred, looking at Rebecca, smiling.

"When was this?" Eric asked.

"Last weekend," Rebecca said. "When I 'helped her' organize her place."

"Well, we did organize," Jade said with a smile. "Just a little more than my place."

"I wish I could have saw that," Eric said.

"If you are a good boy," Rebecca said, "You'll get to see a lot more than that."

"You know, that was fun," Jade said, "You have a very beautiful and sexy wife, Eric."

"I know," Eric said. "It's one of the reasons I married her."

"You are pretty sexy yourself," Rebecca said. She leaned down and kissed Jade, who kissed her back hungrily. They kissed each other for a while, seeming to get lost in each other, gently touching and rubbing each other's bare flesh, before remembering Eric was there.

"Okay, anything else?" Rebecca asked. "Or can we keep going?"

"Yeah," Jade said. "We've been looking forward to this all week. It's been like one long, slow teasing foreplay -- talking about what we want to do all week."

"I know," Rebecca said. "I've been wet all week, but I've denied Eric every day," she said with a laugh. "It wasn't easy."

"Anything else?" Jade asked, looking from Rebecca to Eric.

Eric broke out in a big grin and said "Nothing else, now." He turned fully towards Rebecca. She now had her hand inside her underwear, moving it slightly up and down. Eric enjoyed watching her finger herself for a few moments while he kissed his way down her knee towards her middle. She spread her legs wider, allowing him access.

Eric pulled aside Rebecca's panties, revealing her two, slick fingers moving in and out of her pussy. To him, that was a very sexy sight, and he had to adjust the hard on that was trying to push its way through his pants. She pulled her fingers out of her wet hole and Eric instantly pushed his tongue where her fingers had been.

"Give me those," Jade said, sucking on Rebecca's wet fingers.

Eric pressed his tongue in and out of Rebecca's pussy, fucking her with his tongue while she moaned and held onto his head. When he circled her swollen clit with his lips and pushed a finger into her, she gasped out loud and grabbed ahold of his hair with both hands. Eric glanced at Jade and she was quietly stroking herself inside of her underwear. Eric rapidly stroked Rebecca's insides with his finger as he sucked and licked her clit, while she thrust against his face. Rebecca had to stop him before he made her come.

"Okay, stop. Stop. Stop. Stop." Rebecca said. Stopping was the last thing that Eric wanted to do, but he did as he was told, showing his obedience.

Eric pulled his face away. He pushed his fingers as far into her as he could before them pulling it out, sucking on them, and tasting her deep juices. He looked up at her, waiting.

"That is what I like," Jade said, pushing her own fingers into Rebecca. She thrust them in and out of Rebecca's wetness a few times before taking them out. They were glistening with Rebecca's juices. She licked her fingers before tongue kissing Rebecca. They kept kissing and Jade pressed her fingers back inside Rebecca, shoving them deep inside again. She stroked Rebecca's clit with her thumb as she fingered her. Rebecca's breathing became almost ragged and she broke away from Jade's kiss.

"I want you in me, now," Rebecca said.

He looked at the two of them, waiting on him, watching him as he stripped, first out of his shirt, then his pants, then as he tugged on of his black boxer briefs, their eyes were fixed on his crotch. Jade made a little hungry "hhmm" when his penis was pulled free from his underwear.

Eric knelt between Rebecca's legs. She wrapped her legs around his torso, pulling him closer. She pulled aside her panties for him with one hand, revealing the two fingers that Jade had pushed into her.

"Can I help him," Jade asked, softly stroking Rebecca's in and out of Rebecca. Rebecca nodded.

Jade pulled out of Rebecca's pussy and grabbed Eric's cock with her slick fingers, and pressed it against Rebecca's opening. Rebecca wrapped her own fingers around Eric's cock, meeting Jade's hand. She pumped up and down its shaft, before grabbing it and pulling it in. She was so wet that he had no problem sliding all the way in. Jade kept her grip on his cock and thrust it in and out of Rebecca's pussy, moving it how she wanted, fucking Rebecca with Eric's cock for like it was a dildo. Then, she let go of it and let him take over. He plunged deep into Rebecca in one hard, continuous shove until he hit bottom, then pulled almost completely out, only to do it again. He started thrusting hard into her, building up speed and making her moan.

"Are you going to stay down there on the floor, or are you going to come up here and watch?" Rebecca asked, looking at Jade.

Jade smiled at Rebecca, took her hand out of her own panties, and stood up. She stood beside Rebecca and watched as Eric plowed his cock in and out of Rebecca's pussy. As she leaned in for a closer look, just over Rebecca's crotch, Jade's braid fell between Rebecca's legs and she had to sweep it to the other side of her head.

"You two look so sexy together," Jade said.

"He feels sexy," Rebecca said, grunting.

"Do you mind if I feel?" Jade asked.

"Fuck, please do," Rebecca said.

Jade reached down and moved Rebecca's panties aside more, while placing her other hand on Rebecca's trim pubic hair, sliding it down her wet crotch. When her fingers brushed against Rebecca's pussy lips, Rebecca let out a moan as a pleasurable shiver ran through her.

Jade let her fingers splay around Rebecca's opening, where Eric was entering into her, and held onto the contrasting difference of Rebecca's velvety pussy lips and Eric's hard penis. While she held on, she used the "V" of her fingers to rub against Rebecca's clit. She pressed her other hand back into her own panties, rubbing her own clit. They stayed like that for several minutes, with Eric sliding in and out of Rebecca while Jade held on to both of them.

"Do you want a better view?" Rebecca asked Jade.

Rebecca used her knee to gently push Eric away, feeling him slid out of her, while Jade leaned back out of her way. Rebecca leaned down and kissed Jade, parting her lips with her tongue, Jade meeting her tongue with her own. They stayed connected like that, their soft, wet tongues exploring each other's mouths. Jade reached up and peeled off of Rebecca's panties and dropped them in a heap on the floor while they continued to kiss. Rebecca reached down and hooked her fingers into the waist band of Jade's underwear and pushed them down to her knees. Jade stood up and let Rebecca push them the rest of the way down. While they kissed, they both searched out each other's clits, gently rubbing each other. Eric felt like he was getting drunk on the view of so much naked woman flesh as they stood there, kissing and touching each other, thrusting into each other's hands.

"Lean back on the couch," Rebecca commanded Eric. When he did, she straddled him, facing away from him. She grabbed his slippery, hard cock and guided it into her once again. She was so wet that she slid all the way down his rigid shaft, to the base of his cock, with ease. She rested there, holding his hardness inside of her, enjoying the feeling of him buried in her. Eric leaned over to one side of the couch to better see what was happening.

Jade was on her knees in front of them, watching them closely, looking first at where Eric's cock was entering Rebecca's pussy, then up to Rebecca's face. Jade's hand was touching Rebecca once again, stroking her sensitive flesh, feeling the two of them connecting in such an intimate way. With her other hand she now freely touched herself- shoving two fingers in and out of her own wet pussy and grinding down on the palm of her own hand. Rebecca leaned down and kissed and sucked on Jade's neck while she moved her hand down Jade's naked body, replacing Jade's hand with hers, rubbing Jade's wet pussy. Jade let out a soft moan and ground her hips, thrusting against Rebecca's inserted fingers.

"Do you mind if I take care of these," Jade asked, pulling down the front of Rebecca's camisole, freeing her breasts.

"Please," Rebecca said.

Jade leaned in and sucked one of Rebecca's taut nipples in her mouth, flicking it with the tip of her wet tongue, teasing it. Rebecca paused fucking Eric while Jade's mouth gave her nipples the pleasure they needed.

"Hhmm, you really like your nipples sucked," Jade observed. She licked and flicked at one, lightly nipping at it with her closed lips, making Rebecca growl in pleasure.

Jade moved from one to the other and then back again, greedily sucking both of Rebecca's nipples. Each stroke of Jade's tongue sent a tingles of pleasure straight to her clit, and when she sucked on them, sensual pleasure surged straight to her pulsing pussy. Rebecca's breathing became ragged and she started grinding down harder on Eric's cock, milking it with her pussy.

Rebecca leaned down and kissed Jade, wanting to kiss the mouth that was giving her nipples so much pleasure, to feel that tongue in her own mouth. Jade hungrily kissed her back, while reaching up to take ahold of one of Rebecca's nipples with her free hand, kneading it between her fingers, while her other hand continued rubbing Rebecca's clit. Rebecca lost control, her body taking pleasure in the feeling of another woman's tongue mingling with her own, a hand on her pussy, and fingers pinching her nipples. She started moving up and down Eric's shaft once again, humping Eric's cock deep and hard. Eric could only sit there and watch his wife kiss another woman, while she bounced up and down on his shaft. He almost came and had to grab her hips to stop her. She could feel him throbbing and looked back at him.

"Uh oh. Too much?" She asked, smiling.

"Not if you just hold on a second," Eric said, closing his eyes to focus on his breathing.

"Nope," Rebecca said. "I think we will push you over the edge if we keep going. You are going to need a release if you are going to be any good to us."

With that being said, she stood up and almost pulled off of Eric's dick, leaving just the tip of his head in her. Then she bounced up and down a few times, completely engulfing him before pulling up and off. Jade looked at her and smiled.

"You are so bad, teasing him like that," Jade said to Rebecca, kissing her again.

"Do you want to finish him off?" Rebecca asked. "So we can have some fun together while he gets hard again."

"Happily, only if you don't mind," Jade said.

"I think that I would like to see that sexy mouth of yours on his cock," Rebecca said. "Besides, I'll help."

In response, Jade lowered her mouth to Eric's cock, which was still shimmering with Rebecca's juices, and licked it up and down like a popsicle before engulfing it. Rebecca thought that she would be jealous, seeing Jade suck on Eric. But watching Jade's pretty mouth sucking on Eric's cock, both of which she knew the taste and feeling of, made her own pussy tingle with excitement. Jade bobbed up and down on his shaft a few times before pulling off.

"I like the taste you on his cock," Jade said, looking at Rebecca.

Rebecca just smiled her and kissed her.

They continued kissing for a while as Jade leisurely stroked up and down Eric's shaft with her hand. Jade let out a little "oh," when Rebecca's fingers brushed against her pussy. Rebecca rubbed Jade's taut clit, while Jade stroked Eric, then they broke their kiss and Rebecca started sucking on Eric's cock for a while.

"That's not fair," Rebecca said, pretending to be disappointed. "I don't taste you. Hold on, I know..."

She pressed two of her fingers into Jade's pussy, stroking them deep into her, before pulling them out. She lifted up her hand and put her fingers to her lips. She knew how bad this was teasing Eric, every dream and fantasy coming true for him in one evening, all while being restrained by their rules. But, he was being good and obedient, and he needed some release in order for him to serve them better.

"That's better," Rebecca said, sucking on her fingers. She smiled at the hungry look on Eric's face.

Rebecca pulled Eric's cock back into her mouth, sucking on its length while Jade kissed the side of her mouth. Rebecca's sucking had Jade's lips moving up and down the length of Eric's shaft. Rebecca pulled off and Jade took over for a little while, before they switched again. It was driving him crazy, but not pushing him completely over the edge. They kept taking turns sucking on him, each watching the other, waiting for their turn. After Rebecca stopped sucking on Eric's cock, Jade licked up and down the length of it, and Rebecca moved her mouth down and started licking the other side. Their tongues darted around the sides of his shaft, briefly touching, as they licked up and down its rigid length. Eric moaned when Rebecca sucked on one side of his cock, then Jade the other. They moved their lips alternately up and down, sucking on each side of him, their lips brushing past each other as they did- before they met their lips together, still wrapped around a side of his cock, and sucked up and down his rigid shaft in tandem.

Then they sucked from the base of his cock, moving their lips up, and met at the tip of his cock. They kept moving up and off of it, Rebecca and Jade coming together in a fiery kiss. They both reached up and took ahold of his cock in their hands while they kissed each other passionately. They kissed and mingled tongues in a hot impassioned kiss, stroking Eric's rock hard cock while he moaned. It was their kiss that pushed him over the edge.