Movie Night Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Eric warned.

They felt his cock surge, pulsing in their hands and they turned their faces toward it, Jade quickly wrapped her lips around his tip and sucked hard. His body shuddered as he came for them. They stroked as he continued to pulse his orgasm in their hands; his full, creamy load shooting deep into Jade's sucking mouth, so much that she had to swallow or have it spurt from her lips. Jade sucked him dry while Rebecca watched, fascinated at how long the throbbing in his penis kept going. He had his hand on both of their heads, not grabbing their hair, just gently holding on.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck," he kept saying as he came, not loud, just uttering the words.

When his throbbing subsided, Jade pulled off him and looked up at Rebecca and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that?" Rebecca asked her.

"Very much," Jade said.

"I know it was one of the things on your list that you were wanting to do," Rebecca said.

Jade moved up and kissed Rebecca. Rebecca could taste Eric's salty orgasm on her lips.

"Thank you for letting me," Jade said.

"Now," Rebecca said, kissing Jade. "We get to have some fun while waiting for him to get hard again."

Rebecca put a few blankets on the floor while Jade stripped out of her tee shirt and threw it with her clothes. Rebecca finished pulling her camisole off as well and they stood there, looking at each other's naked bodies, before embracing for a soft, sensual kiss. Eric drank in the sight of them standing there, two naked women, bodies pressing against each other, locked in a passionate kiss. They let their hands roam freely, caressing each other's smooth, naked bodies. Rebecca lowered her mouth and licked and sucked on one of Jade's nipples. Jade sighed, enjoying the feeling of Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca moved to the other one, licking it with as much vigor as she did the first one.

"Hhmm, your nipples are nice and hard," Rebecca cooed, kissing Jade gingerly.

"So are yours," Jade said, kissing her way to Rebecca's breasts. Rebecca groaned slightly when Jade's wet, warm mouth latched onto one of her nipples and tongued it. Jade sucked on it, flicked it with her tongue, before moving on to the other one. She licked and sucked on both of Rebecca's nipples until they were both equally hard and wanting, before kissing her again.

Then, Rebecca moved Jade to the floor while kissing and touching her all over, laying fully on top of her. Rebecca lay on top of Jade, enjoying being able to gently kiss her and feel their naked bodies connect- hard nipples pressing into each another's breasts, bare flesh touching and connecting, hands free to touch and gently roaming. Rebecca moved one of her legs between Jade's spread legs while straddling Jade's other leg. Rebecca sighed while she ground her pussy and clit down against Jade's smooth leg, as she pressed her own leg up against Jade's wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca, you are so turned on and wet," Jade said, grunting.

"You are too," Rebecca said.

Rebecca sat up and angled their crotches against each other, feeling her wet pussy slide against Jade's wet pussy, clit rubbing against clit. They stayed grinding against each other for a while, enjoying the feeling of connecting in such an intimate way. It felt good, sexy and naughty at the same time -- wetness sliding against wetness -- their sex grinding each other's sex. They humped each other's wetness, joining their juices together, sliding against one other. Rebecca stood up, swung her legs around Jade's head and sank her crotch to Jade's eagerly waiting face. Rebecca lowered her face to Jade's spread open crotch and licked at the warm, wet juices that were flowing out of her swollen pussy lips. Rebecca licked up and down, in and out of Jade's pussy while hers was being licked at the same time, in almost the same exact way. Rebecca sucked on Jade's clit and licked it with her tongue, teasing that hard, sensual nub with flicks of her tongue.

Rebecca let out a low moan when she felt Jade do the same to hers. Rebecca couldn't stop herself from thrusting down onto the pleasure that she was getting from Jade's sucking, licking mouth. She had to concentrate hard on giving Jade pleasure, because the pleasure that she was feeling made her barely aware that Jade was also thrusting up into her face. Both women were moaning and breathing hard as they raced closer to orgasm together. Jade came first. Hard. She let go of Rebecca's pussy so she could yell out a deep moan while pushing her hips hard up into Rebecca's face, lifting her. Rebecca latched onto Jade's clit, making her to climax harder by sucking on her clit. Rebecca could feel Jade's body shuddering as she came, her orgasm causing her hips thrust up, shoving for more of the pleasurable wave that erupted from her crotch. Rebecca kept her mouth connected to Jade's clit, gently massaging with the tip of her tongue, making Jade's body involuntarily jerk. Rebecca could taste a creamier, tangier difference in Jade's juices as they ran down her tongue, and she lapped at them up as quickly she could. When Jade calmed down from her intense orgasm, she splayed her legs apart, lowered her body back to the floor, and tried to catch her breath.

Knowing that she just made Jade come with her mouth, Rebecca's excitement was pushing her even closer to orgasm. She felt Jade lick up into her insides, pushing her tongue into her over and over again, fucking her with her tongue, before sucking on her clit. The sensation of Jade's mouth wrapped around her clit was exactly what her body needed to push Rebecca over the edge. The feeling and knowing that Jade's mouth and tongue were exploring her sex- licking, sucking and tasting her- made Rebecca's pussy pulse with pleasure. Rebecca spread her legs apart and pushed down onto Jade's face as hard as she could, grinding down onto her sexy mouth and beautiful face. Her orgasm made her body tingle all over as her clit pounded with orgasmic bursts of electric sex. Her entire pussy throbbed in Jade's mouth as Rebecca groaned and yelled out the release of her climax, every lick and suck from Jade sent an intense burst of pleasure shooting from her crotch.

When her orgasm finally subsided, after what seemed to be many intense minutes, Rebecca relaxed on top of Jade, spent for the moment. She lay her head on Jade's inner thigh, barely registering Jade landing little kisses on her crotch while she tried to catch her breath. Rebecca kissed Jade's crotch in between gulps of air, kissing Jade's soft, trim pubis. They lay there on the floor, legs loosely draped over each other's heads, for several minutes. Rebecca looked over and saw Eric memorizing the sight of the two of them, capturing every detail, and she smiled at him.

Eric smiled back at her, in a big, cheesy grin like he just won a million dollars.

Jade looked back at him as well and smiled weakly.

"I think I love your wife," Jade said.

"That would be a dream come true," Eric said.

"For me, too," Rebecca said. "To be loved by two sexy people."

Rebecca untangled herself From Jade's legs and went over and kissed Eric. He was already semi hard again. She grabbed ahold of his cock as she kissed him, pumping more life back into it. Letting him taste Jade on her lips again probably helped as well. He wasn't "fully involved," but he was getting there.

"What is it that you wanted to do as well?" Rebecca asked almost sleepily, looking at Jade, who also seemed to be about ready to snooze on the floor.

Jade looked up at Rebecca with a slight grin.

"Lots of things," she said, her grin getting bigger.

"Oh, I remember a few things," Rebecca said, beginning to get some of her energy back.

Rebecca directed Eric to the floor where she and Jade lay on both sides of him, they took turns kissing him, and they both had a hand on his almost hard cock- stroking it softly together. When both women kissed, they were only slightly surprised at the surge they felt in their lazy stroking hands. They started giggling and looked down at his hard on.

"Coming back to life, I see," Rebecca said, stroking him a little more vigorously.

"I like that feeling, of making him go from sort of firm to hard," Jade said.

"Me too," Eric said, making them both laugh.

"Let's see if we can make him get any harder," Rebecca said with a smile.

They kissed inches above his face, twirling tongues together, while stroking his shaft in their hands. They turned their faces and kissed him together, coming together in a three way kiss. It felt a little strange at first, but very sexy, and became hotter the longer they kissed like that. When Rebecca pressed out her tongue, it was met by two others for a triple French kiss, with everyone's lips and tongues touching each another.

"I think that he is hard enough for me to get back on," Rebecca said.

"I think so, too," Jade said, squeezing his shaft.

Rebecca climbed on Eric's body and pushed Eric's bulbous head into the opening of her pussy. She was tighter now, since she had came already, but was wet enough for him to slide easily in. She moved slowly up and down his cock, testing her limitations, before pulling him all the way in. She slid up and down his hardness a few times before settling down on it completely. He rested on his elbows, watching her move.

"Do you really want a taste of Jade?" Rebecca asked, grinding herself on him.

"Oh, yeah," Eric said with a smile. "Ever since I saw you doing it."

"Are you ready, Jade?" Rebecca asked.

"I've been ready all week," Jade said.

Rebecca gently pushed Eric completely down onto his back, so Jade could straddle his face, while she rode him. Eric looked up and saw how much Jade was turned on by the pucker of her lips, which were very swollen, and enjoyed her light scent. She lowered herself down, so gently, it was like she was kissing him with her pussy; so he kissed up onto her nether lips before pushing his tongue into her. She was light and slightly tangy, and her taste reminded him of tangy fruit. He licked deep into her while she started rocking on his face. Rebecca began to rock on his dick at the same time. He heard them kissing, but couldn't see anything but Jade's crotch rocking against his face.

"You look so sexy, rocking on his dick like that," Jade said.

"Do you want to see me pound him?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yeah," Jade said, grind down a little harder against Eric's face.

Rebecca lifted up a little from Eric's body and started slamming up and down the length of his cock. She moaned as Jade sucked one of her nipples. Jade was grinding down harder against his face. She let out a groan when Eric latched onto her clit with his mouth and sucked on it, while flicking it with his tongue. Rebecca leaned down to her and took ahold of one of Jade's breasts, lifted it to her lips, and licked her nipple, making her sigh. Rebecca leaned back and thrust her clit against Eric's body as she watched Jade hump his face.

Rebecca kissed Jade for a little while, enjoying the feeling of kissing another woman while riding a cock, it made her feel a little naughty and very sexy. Jade was nice to both kiss and to feel up- with soft skin, soft lips that were so kissable and hard to resist, her body so touchable. It was feeling too good to deny.

"Get on the couch," Rebecca said to Jade.

Eric felt Jade's weight lift off of his face as she stood up and lay down on the couch, legs open and ass hanging off, spreading herself for them. Rebecca lifted up and off of Eric as well, disengaging from his cock, and went over to Jade and kissed her before kneeling between her legs. Eric lay there, watching, unsure of what to do, but was enjoying watching nonetheless.

"Take me from behind," Rebecca said, looking back at him.

Eric didn't need to be told twice, he stood up and got on his knees behind Rebecca, while she lowered her face down to Jade's pussy. As he was lining up the head of his cock at Rebecca's entrance, he heard Jade moan and grab ahold of Rebecca's head and ponytail. Eric began thrusting hard while watching Jade grinding her crotch against Rebecca's face. Rebecca had her tongue burred deep inside Jade, moving it in and out of her slick pussy, fucking her with her tongue and letting the juices spill across her face. Then she latched onto Jade's erect clit with her lips and flicked it with her soft, wet tongue, eliciting a loud groan from Jade. Rebecca pressed two of her fingers into Jade's warm, slippery pussy and used the movement of being pounded by Eric to help her grind her face against Jade. Having Eric's sex pounding her pussy, while Jade's wet sex was rubbing against her face, pushed Rebecca toward another orgasm.

Jade's pussy became wetter as she humped Rebecca's mouth, spilling across her tongue and dripping down her fingers, as Rebecca kept licking Jade's taught clit. Rebecca reached down and began rubbing her own aching clit, feeling Eric pound into her between her splayed fingers. She let out a moan around Jade's clit as her pussy clinched down onto Eric's cock in a shuddering orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Rebecca cried out.

Eric continued to thrust into her as she came, sending little orgasmic tremors shooting through her crotch, making her body convulse involuntarily. The feeling of him sliding in and out of her drenched pussy was making her come over and over again. Once her orgasm passed, it became too much, and she had to pull away and tell Eric to stop.

While Rebecca let her body calm down, or recharge, depending on how you looked at it, she absently licked Jade's swollen pussy lips and erect clit hood to keep her primed.

"Rebecca, I want to be with you," Jade said, smoothing Rebecca's hair back, causing her to look up from her ministrations.

"Okay, what do you want?" Rebecca asked.

"Let's get on the floor," Jade said, sitting up. "Are you okay to just watch?" she asked Eric.

"Of course," Eric said with a grin. "I'm always okay just to watch."

Rebecca just let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, but let out a little laugh. If he was anything, Eric was patient and almost always willing to appease, even if he did enjoy his wife's carnal side a little too much.

Rebecca moved to the floor and Jade followed. Jade lay fully on top of Rebecca this time.

"I liked feeling you do this to me," Jade said.

She lined up their crotches, pressing their wetness together once again. She looked down at Rebecca and smiled, then began sliding her body back and forth. Rebecca lay there, enjoying the feeling of Jade's smooth, naked body grinding against her own. They kept thrusting against each other for quite a while, Jade moving harder, trying to go deeper with her thrusts. They were sliding against each other easily, their two pussies moving smoothly, wet flesh against wet flesh. It was feeling good to Rebecca, but not building her up for another orgasm. It just wasn't enough friction. She reached down and rubbed Jade's clit with her fingers, able to touch herself at the same time, being so closely mashed together.

Jade sighed, leaned down and kissed Rebecca gingerly, then hungrily, before standing up. She moved to her bag and pulled out a double ended dildo.

"Do you mind if we use this?" Jade asked.

"I don't mind at all," Rebecca said.

"I love the feeling of your body connecting to mine," Jade said, explaining herself. "But, I just need more."

"I know what you mean, "Rebecca said. "It was feeling good, but not building enough."

"Exactly," Jade said, kissing Rebecca and laying down, ass to ass. "Since you came already, I didn't know if this would be too much for you."

"I'm still wet," Rebecca said. "I haven't dried up yet," She said teasingly.

"I know," Jade said, groaning while pushing one end of the dildo into her opening, before sliding it all the way in. "I know that I get sensitive after I come. I don't know how you are."

"It's been long enough for me to start getting turned on again," Rebecca said, grabbing the other end of the dildo.

She toyed with her opening before slowly shoving it in. She took it a few inches at a time, pushing in and out of her, while Jade groaned, since it was moving in her as well. Rebecca was finally able to work it all the way into her and shoved down on it, pushing it further into Jade at the same time. Both women groaned as they rested together, ass to ass, connected together by the dildo. Every little move, every shove and grind was felt equally by the other. They stayed, shoved deep onto it, enjoying the feeling of their flesh touching each other. Rebecca looked down and saw that there was no dildo showing, that their pussies were pressed against each other. They locked eyes as they moved slowly against one another, each savoring every shove and counter shove. Both were leaning up on their elbows, watching the other as they pressed into each other. The feeling of the dildo pushing into them was feeling good, so Rebecca reached down and rubbed her own clit, giving herself more pleasure. Jade reached down and touched herself, then Rebecca. The change of angle of their bodies caused the dildo to rub differently inside of them.

"Why don't you get down here and lick both of us?" Rebecca said, looking at Eric.

Never to give up an invitation like that, he was instantly down on the floor with them. He first licked and sucked on Rebecca's excited sex, making her moan. He kept licking her, up and down, then back and forth, perpendicular to her clitoral hood. His mouth moved away from her pussy, to Jade, but was soon replaced by his hand and rubbing fingers. He was being very good, giving them both pleasure. Jade let out a deep groan and picked up the pace of pushing against their shared dildo, slamming it in between them. Rebecca also was enjoying the feeling of Eric's fingers splayed over her pussy and clit as he stroked her. Then his mouth was back on her sex again, licking at her clit, moving around her pussy lips where the dildo pounded into her, then back to her clit once again. He sucked on her clit, giving it flicks with his tongue as he held onto it. He had to keep his face moving as he licked Rebecca, because Jade was fucking the dildo harder and faster.

Rebecca knew how good Eric's fingers felt as he rubbed her, so Jade was feeling the same thing. And, when his mouth was on her, Rebecca's pussy became so sexually absorbed, that she felt like she was nearly drunk with desire. With Jade's pussy sharing a dildo with hers, pushing it in and taking it, feeling each thrust, Rebecca felt the excitement building up in her groin. Eric's mouth moved away from and was replaced by his fingers once again. Rebecca heard Jade yell out an "Oh!" and she looked at Jade. Jade was holding her legs apart with her hands under her knees as she slammed her body into the dildo, while Eric licked and sucked on her clit. Jade looked down at Rebecca and locked eyes with her. Rebecca could feel the dildo slamming into her intensify while they kept eye contact. Rebecca knew that she was close.

Eric wasn't as aware as she was, though. His hand moved away from Rebecca's pussy and he moved his face to her once again. Jade let out a slightly disappointed sigh and dropped her hips.

"Focus on her, you big dummy," Rebecca said, grabbing his hair. Jade smiled at her and mouthed "thank you."

Eric did as he was told, quickly suckling and nibbling on Jade's clit hood while rubbing her opening with his splayed fingers. Jade picked her pace back up, thrusting both into Rebecca and up into Eric's mouth. Her breathing became hard and she let out little a "oh" in between breaths. Rebecca could feel every shove and thrust deep inside her pussy. Jade was thrusting fast and hard against the two of them, her eyes still locked with Rebecca's, her mouth open in a wide "O." Then she came, slamming hard and deep onto the dildo, pushing it deep into Rebecca at the same time as she did. Her eyes widened and half opened as she focused on her orgasm. She let go of her legs and shoved her hips up into Eric's face while pressing down hard onto the dildo, lifting and pushing on it. The pressure was so strong and intense, and she was shoving on the dildo with such force, that she was pushing Rebecca back. Then she humped it, over and over again, as she rode the waves of her orgasm, pumping up and down the shaft of it. Rebecca felt it moving in and out of her as Jade came, pulling and pushing it in and out her as well. And still, Jade kept eye contact with Rebecca as she came, kept looking at her face while her orgasm racked through her.