Movie Night Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her waves of orgasm subsided, Jade's body relaxed back to the floor but still let out little spasms of after orgasm in quick jerks of her hips, which Rebecca felt spasm in and out of from the dildo. It was amazingly sexy to feel Jade come while they were connected to each like that. It wasn't the pulsing, throbbing that she felt when Eric was coming in her, but still very hot just the same. It turned her on even more. Eric pulled away from Jade and moved over to Rebecca again, but she stopped him.

"I don't need that, not yet anyhow," Rebecca said. Eric just smiled and moved up and kissed her. The scent of Jade was heavy on his face. It was probably heavy on her face as well. In fact, the whole room was probably smelling like sex.

Rebecca looked down at Jade, who was laying there, spent. She wriggled her hips a little, getting Jade's attention. She looked up at Rebecca with a satisfied smile.

"Do you want to get cleaned up and head upstairs now?" Rebecca asked, slowly rocking her hips to move the dildo in and out of Jade. Even that felt good. Rebecca was definitely turned on again. Rebecca held onto the dildo and pulled away from Jade, keeping it inside for herself. Jade's body twitched as Rebecca pulled it out of Jade, her pussy muscles not seeming to want to let go. When it was fully out, Jade slumped back to the floor but kept looking at Rebecca. Rebecca stood up grabbed a hold of it, noting how slippery 'Jade's side' was. She pumped it in and out of her pussy a few times, not just because it felt good, but also to tease and put on a little show for them.

"Fuck, that was so sexy," Eric said, watching her. "I could watch you two do that all day."

"I'm sure you could," Rebecca said. "It turned me on, too, watching Jade come that hard."

"I couldn't help it!" Jade said. "You both are so sexy, and getting to fuck both of you is awesome."

"How are you holding up?" Rebecca asked Eric, looking down at his very swollen cock.

"I'm good for quite a while," Eric said. "As long as I am not in 'direct contact' for long periods of time, I'll be good, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I'm very aware of what you mean," Rebecca said, sighing as she slid the dildo out of her. "Come on, let's get showered and go upstairs."

Rebecca went over to Eric and kissed him, giving him a little tongue, before kneeling down and kissing Jade, giving her more than a little tongue as well. She took both of their hands and led them into the bathroom. Eric started the shower while Rebecca got them all towels. Jade went in first, followed by Rebecca, and Eric last. It was a tight fit when just Eric and Rebecca were in, now it was really tight. They could barely move, and the hand held had to be passed to get everybody soaked down. The soap was passed around, and they all had fun getting everyone soapy and slippery. Wet, soapy hands were roaming everywhere, and Rebecca was more than a little turned on by all of the body contact, from Jade's slippery smooth skin in front of her to Eric's hard body and cock pressing against her. She made sure to soap down Eric, including his face. She felt his scruff in her hands as she cleaned him up, rubbing up and down his body while Jade rubbed up and down hers. Rebecca felt both of Jade's hands on her breasts, tweaking her nipples, while Rebecca scrubbed and stroked Eric's cock. Once Eric was cleaned and rinsed off, she turned around, which was not easy, and met Jade, face to face. They both looked at each other and smiled. They each were soaping and rubbing up and down each other's bodies, with copious amounts of attention being given to each other's breasts and nether regions, with soft touching and slippery rubbing. Rebecca reached back and took ahold of Eric's cock and guided it into her opening. He pushed into her while she and Jade kissed and rubbed each other all over. Eric leisurely thrust in and out of her, not being in a hurry and not pounding her hard, just enjoying being in her while she was touching another woman. When Jade and her rinsed off, they kissed. Rebecca smiled when she felt Eric push hard into her, going deep and groaning.

Rebecca let out a little grunt when he slammed into her again. She pressed her ass back into him when he did it again, slapping against his body. Jade was just watching them- a fiery, hungry look smoldering in her eyes. She kissed Rebecca, deep and passionate. Their wet breasts pressed against each other, hard nipples teasing each other's slippery flesh. Jade reached down and felt Rebecca's pussy where Eric was entering into her and stroked up and down the length of both Rebecca's slit and Eric's shaft. Shower sex wasn't normally this good, but with another person, it was fucking great. While being this close to each other, with wet and slippery bodies, and many hands roaming over her, Rebecca was enjoying it all. Jade knew just how to touch her sex, and Eric was keeping himself under control while pumping in and out of her, and Rebecca was the center of it all.

Rebecca let out a deep groan into Jade's mouth as they kissed, while she thrust herself back hard onto Eric's cock. She felt her inner muscles start to spasm as they clamped down on his shaft, and she thrust back against him even harder. She broke away from Jade's kiss to get some air.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!" Rebecca said. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm coming!"

Jade rubbed her wet hand against Rebecca's sex more intensely while Eric slammed in and out of her from behind. Rebecca couldn't stop herself from coming. Her whole body was desire, every part of her was wanting to come. Her lips that were just kissing Jade, her breasts which were wet and smashed against Jade's breasts, her pussy that had both a cock pounding her and Jade's slick hand rubbing her. Wet naked, sexy bodies pressing against her. She thrust hard back on Eric's dick, pulling in its entire length. She pulled Jade closer, feeling Jade's hard nipples press harder into her. She lightly bit Jade's naked shoulder as she screamed out her orgasm. Then she thrust up and down Eric's shaft with each orgasmic wave that passed through her pussy, making her scream as she came. She was only aware of the pleasurable throbbing that was emanating from her pussy. The cock buried inside of her, the woman touching her, the wet and sensual skin on skin contact in front and behind her were all secondary. There was only the pleasure in her pussy as it came, vibrating with ecstasy, pulsing from satisfaction.

When her body calmed down, Rebecca was aware that she was still biting Jade's shoulder and pulled away, seeing that her teeth had only made little indentations, but had not broken skin. She also reached behind herself to stop Eric's assault on her pussy. Rebecca kissed the area on Jade's should she had been biting.

"I'm sorry," Rebecca said, kissing the bite marks again.

"I'm not," Jade said. "That was so fucking intense. Besides, you didn't hurt me."

Eric just rested against her back, his cock still buried in her. He tried thrusting a little, but her post climax pussy was now very sensitive and she had to ask him to stop. She knew that he must be very turned on, so hungry with desire, but she couldn't take anymore at the moment. She pulled up and off of his cock and looked back at him. He was smiling at her.

"You were amazing," he said, then corrected himself. "Are. You are amazing," he said, kissing her.

"Yes, she is," Jade agreed, kissing her as well.

"Everything is just so..." Rebecca said, looking for the right words. "Just so fucking hot! It all turns me on. Everything. Both of you. I feel like I'm in sexual bliss."

"You are fucking hot and you turn me on," Eric said matter-of-factly.

"She is, isn't she?" Jade said.

"What do you want to do now?" Rebecca asked Jade.

"I'm good for whatever, now," Jade said. "Like you said, it is all so fucking hot."

"Is there anything you want?" Rebecca asked, looking back at Eric.

"I want it all..." Eric said, smiling.

"Of course you do," Rebecca said, laughing.

"You are one lucky man," Jade said, kissing Rebecca.

"The luckiest man alive right now," Eric said, causing both Rebecca and Jade to laugh.

"Yes. Yes you are," Rebecca agreed.

They stopped the shower and toweled off each other's naked bodies. Rebecca grabbed Jade's hand and led the way to their room, naked asses swishing and teasing him as they walked up the stairs. He so wanted to grab and nibble both of them, but withheld himself with more-than-a-little self-control...