All Comments on 'Movie Time'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It happened to us also - only HOTTER

My wife and I had almost the same experience happen to us on our vacation except she had the opportunity to watch two men with nice cock's jack-off and she had gotten so hot seeing their cock's squirt out that warm, thick cum she begged for me to hand her the dildo we had purchased earlier.

She spread her legs and rammed her long toy inside her and "we" all watched her get herself off. When she had her climax, she moaned and groaned and was begging for cock!!!

ParadoxParadoxalmost 13 years ago
What a great story!

Very well written and believable. Great stuff!

TigerplayerTigerplayerover 12 years ago
We Are Hot! Thanks!

My wife Sally and I just stumbled across your submissions this afternoon. Much later, we are sitting here naked and pretty well worn out BUT so satisfied. Thank you so much. We are planning on a visit to a theatre soon!

jaycoltjaycoltover 12 years ago
Really turned me on

Your story was extremely hot! I totally enjoyed reading it. It cast me back to the days of going to a theater here in my capital city in Ohio, but unfortunately that theater was shut down. I can't say I ever had the experience of seeing a couple like yours in the theater, but I totally wish I had.

Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THEATER

Our Theater was very similar to this story. A couple watching us watching them. His cock was a stiff pole at least 11". My wife couldn't take her eyes off it. I loved watching him go to the hilt, she screamed loud. I knew it hurt her but loved watching her being punished with that piece of meat. We still think about her getting stretched, often when were cummming. THE LADY PUT HER SOAKED PANTIES ON OUR LAP AS SHE WALKED BY. MANY YEARS LATER STILL SNIFFING THOSE SOAKED PANTIES.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 12 years ago
Great Story

My wife and I went once to the Adult Theater.

It was fun, but not as much fun as that.

pamcdpamcdalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmmmm

Your story was so hot reminded me of going to theater too and have so many people cummmming around watching everyone having a hot time like you. I am always amazed what affect a long cock has on everyone watching.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
fantastic

Would love for story to continue and the barriers against other partners wear down.

Wood_Wood_about 6 years ago
Amazing

So hot!!! Loved every bit of it. I'd love to live something similar once mmmhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very similar

My wife and I also had an experience like that. She has always been an exhibtionist but not to the extent discribed except for this one time in an adult theater. She had taken off not only her panties but her bra as well. She allowed me to completely undo her blouse and open it and pull her skirt up to her waist. We played with each other as other men watched and then she leaned over spreading her legs so her pussy as well as her ass was in plain site and sucked my cock. Then she sat back with her feet over the seats in front of us an played with herself as I sucked her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you from both of us. After we read your story we went to a theater and had the best time we’ve had in many years. It was your story that started our conversation about voyeurism and we thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best theater story I have read, so exciting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
562 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....