All Comments on 'Moving Forward'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
I kept waiting for the sinister plot to befall our intrepid Hero !

I thought A : This was an elaborate ruse from the ex in coordination with Rayanne to get him to walk down the aisle .

Or B : Rayanne was somehow involved in his latter breakup ! ( although technically she was ) .

Or , most dastardly of all , he was going to fall for the siren with the out of this world Sex appeal . ( that wears off after a few years , sadly ) .

So upon further self inspection , this genre will Jade the F* outta one ! Lol .

This was not your usual fare , although you do not pigeonhole yourself into a steady stream of any certain type of storylines . ( honestly , I kinda wish you'd do more consequences stories personally , but that's just me )

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Yes it is pretty pathetic...

The Other Woman worried should not Marry this fucking retard because he doesn't know what he's doing.

Let me see if I have this right. Our main character gets emotionally destroyed because he falls in love with a professional slut while in college. Then he compounds the problem by trying to develop a serious relationship with his other women.... Which of course can only failed because he's lying about the psychological damage that he's operating under.

Then after running into this college lover several years later he immediately decides to have sex with her and somehow or another comes the conclusion that this woman who was the professional slut liar and whorein college is going to be the perfect woman for him to marry??

Yeah that's pretty pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Frustrating ending, once again

It felt like he was afraid to be alone. He dates a slut in college. Who hasn't? Man or woman. Kinda what college is for - try things out. But he decides to be heartbroken that Rayanne is a slut. Not a good look for a college student. His current girlfriend dumps him because they're not going anywhere. He's right, they're still young and he seems particularly immature. He sleeps with his ex-girlfriend then flees back to Laurie when he finds out Rayanne is married. Why? Why go backwards to Laurie or Rayanne. Learn and grow from the experiences like most normal people and move on. He really turned out to be kind of a wimpy, pathetic man who is unable to be by himself. Not someone, anyone, would want to marry. Your ending was awful. One further comment. Why is this in the Loving Wives section? He doesn't get married until the end of the story. So minus a point for a bad ending and minus another point for being in the wrong category. This was a three star effort.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
B.G. TOLD A STORY

and he left a 2 strike count on the batters, TK U MLJ LV NVB

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Yeah

I would say that he was lucky to find out about Rayanne before he committed to her and went through the pain of a cheating wife. Now he has a true faithful love, which is all he wanted. Great tale.

Five Stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
And Laurie accepted his marriage proposal . . .

. . . after letting him sow his wild oats all over town, while she was (apparently) celibate? Where was her self respect?

Of course, it’s all fiction, but we’re this real life, this wouldn’t seem an auspicious beginning. Sometimes these things still work out, but the odds might be against it.

How would the LW audience react to this story with it being the woman who had been slutting around?

KnightofoilKnightofoilabout 6 years ago
Nice take on it

Never under stood get it out before wedding.. What IDF you like it! So glad it did knot turn in to just another duck story.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
sometimes you need to burn bridges behind you

So the crazies and trash don't follow you. Yeah he kinda messed up, but he wised up too. her immediately accepting his proposal was a bit pie in the sky, but how many stories have been posted where for some inexplicable reason, if any the guy takes back or puts up with the cheating wife/gf, this one actually made a little sense. And testing clean then having makeup sex, author gets points for that. ill give it a five. Just my two cents, Though the ex that he schtupped , she wasn't the town bike, she was a doorknob everyone got a turn,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Took him back too easily

I think it unlikely that the girlfriend would've taken him back after screwing so many women.

Most likely getting rid of him was a smart decision if he could fall into meaningless sex so easily.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"She's just trying some things out before she settles down." - Other than the fact that I believe that they are exclusive, that makes SOME sense. How many stories do we see where the wife cheats because she DIDN'T get it "out of her system" before settling down?

"In fact, I'd been such a disappointment that she'd needed two men just to make up for how bad I was." - Actually, you could say that he was so GOOD that it took two guys to equal him!

Interesting that her idea of an FFM DIDN'T include HIM with the other woman. Shouldn't HE also be experiencing those things that he won't be able to do once they get married?

I'm not happy that her job is in real estate. No good has ever come from a LW wife working in real estate!

She's MARRIED?! So much for getting it out of her system! Looks like he dodged a bullet.

@ReedRichards, he wasn't "slutting around," he was single, and while there are always trolls, as a card-carrying member of the "Moral Brigade," I would have ZERO problem with a girl friend who can't commit, sleeps around AFTER her boy friend breaks up with her, then realizes he was what she really wanted/needed. And where does it say that she's been celibate?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Dynamic Concept Hijacks Story and Holds a Rasputin-esque Thrall at Expense of Vivid Characters and Sharp Dialogue

Adequate but perfunctory story telling in end analysis is result when one aspect of storytelling is given free rein to detriment of others. It's like watching Russel Westbrook's Oaklahoma Thunder teams . Good enough to make the cut for playoffs and likely to depart after losing first round .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MARK????

Not Henry Weston? That's a first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
?????????

This story is so lame, a waste of time.

cordialddcordialddabout 6 years ago
great wakeup call--sex with. a married woman (surprise!) but you aren't. ..

Laura seemed a little easy to take him back after he had been playing the field. Why wouldn't she be just as concerned as he was with rayanne when he caught her years before? Not a dealbreaker in a well-presented story.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
A good story...

A good story...A good reading...3*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Desperate People

This is a story about several desperate, damaged, and painfully insecure people. I don’t know which character is sadder:

The narrator: spends a good portion of his adult life believing that he isn’t man enough to secure a woman’s affection. Is so desperate to be loved, he returns to the woman who cheated on him. Then, when she rejects him again, he proposes to the girlfriend he had only known for two months.

Laurie: ageees to marry a guy she has only known for two months, who spent his brief time off fucking his skanky ex-girlfriend. So desperate for love, she agrees to marry the guy she had tossed aside because he wasn’t moving quickly enough — a guy she acknowledges needs mental health counseling.

Rayanne and Carl: so desperate for someone to commit to them for life, they agree to marry a person they consider more of a friend than a lover.

It’s a sad tale in many ways. I’m not sure what we’re supposed to learn from it. In the end, I found myself rooting for Rayanne and the narrator to leave their spouses and run away together. They were clearly the only two characters in this story who genuinely loved each other.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Laurie

Um, they've been broken up for two months, had been in a two YEAR relationship prior to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not one of your best

Sorry.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Re. Laurie

Oops. That’s what I get for skimming. Regardless, there is no evidence in this story that he ever really loved Laurie. He only mentions they had sex 5-6 times per week. So, if anything, he missed the sex. He states right at the start that he was in no rush to commit to her. Yet, he ran back to her when it seemed he was out of options. It’s sad when folks settle for “good enough”, and all four main characters in this story did just that.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Interesting story.

Regarding swingerjoe´s comment:

His timelines have been corrected.

But where does it say, that you

should learn from a good story?

What do we learn from, for example,

Moby Dick?

Not to chase white whales?

No, a good story makes you think,

ponder, reflect on issues.

This story made me think.

Think back in time, when I

went back to A after breaking

up with B.

Now, that can be the right thing

to do but then it can be the

wrong thing to do.

Difficult the see in this story.

Therefore interesting plot.

Too many unknowns in

this story.

So, regretfully, just

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re Re.Laurie

There is no evidence that swingerjoe is not a paid Russian troll, either, but here we are. Short and quick story not great but better than the stupid fetish shit getting shat out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Things to contemplate

Interesting items to contemplate on damage to yourself or someone else in relationships. How damaged are we ALL from previous relationships; even platonic ones and our initial relationship with parental figures?

I can see how his mentality would be skewed from that one damaging person and it seems there is a lot that is unsaid in this story; counseling sessions and long discussions.

Some don't think they are the marrying type until they meet that one special person. Unfortunately, for some it's not until later in life or it's too late that the one for them got away because of their own hang ups.

This story does have a resounding point: it would be better to be up front in the relationship and not try to hide things from each other; you never realise what long term damage you may be doing to yourself, let alone someone you may attest undying love towards.

I feel that the Rayanne character in this story (like so many others that are in "open" relationships) doesn't realize how damaged she really is. There's really no stability in an open relationship; one could all of a sudden feel that they found someone else, that they want to be with permanently. In which case why should they even get married to begin with; no assets that would need to be divided in the case of divorce.

This story is a good case of discovery: he discovered his 1st choice wasn't really a good choice; it was more about the sex than the relationship. There were probably several counseling sessions going over that relationship that wound up on an editing room floor somewhere.

But, decent realistic story; have definitely read crazier non-fiction.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Never be too brought to ask for help...

I've luckily dodge the bullet that hit Mark straight between the eyes and majorly FUBARed most his adult life, but I have known some - actually, way too many- good guys who went through what he did, namely realizing they've gave their heart away with irredeemable sluts. I tell you, rebuilding those poor bastards isn't a job for a friend or even a new girlfriend - when you've been so thoroughly disrespected by someone who claimed to love you, you gotta man up and go talk about your feeling with a certified councilor. Trying to walk away from the emotional pain usually doesn't work, and you may end up fucking up any new relationship you may have, just like Mark did here.

Which is a recipe for a pretty pathetic life, because, holy shit is Laurie way too good for him! Not only does she sounds hotter than the skank he was hung up on, but she happens to genuinely give a damn about his feeling, not just hers. Fuck, any woman who agrees to marry you, even though she just knows you've just fucked your ex, because she knows how messed up you are, but is ride-or-die for you... hell yeah, do you wife that up!

So great to see Mark maturing... contrary to Rayanne, who had double-down on her perversion. This poor girl is setting herself up for one heck of a sad life - it's one thing to be too young, dumb and full of cum to realize how miserable you'll be if you keep trading love for casual sex, but to try to make this a permanent lifestyle? Can't get any more pathetic than this. Let's hope Ray and her husband aren't dumb enough to bring kids into this mess - nobody deserves to be raise by such fucktards.

Interesting read. I originally thought Mark was a true idiot, for fucking his slut of an ex again, especially given how knowledgeable he was about her promiscuity, but the man had issues... which, evidently, couldn't be dealt with before he fucked her up one last time.

Heck of a way to get an epiphany. But, as long as it works...

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Hookups Without Strings

Yeah, they sound great, but after a while most people realize that what they really want and need is a committed relationship. Mark's epiphany was long overdue, but it looks like -- with professional help -- he really can move forward from here on.

As others have noted, Rayanne is doomed to live an empty life, and fucking her life away with random men without condoms is almost guaranteed to make her life (and hubby's) a lot shorter....

Thanks for this little quickie!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@MightyHorny

I don't think Mark was an idiot for fucking Rayenne again, at that time he thought that she had maybe grown up, it wasn't until after that she admitted to being a slut.

As for Laurie taking him back, remember, it was conditional on him getting counseling.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Laurie can now take complete control of their marriage

It is surprising that she did not twig to his problem earlier.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Good Story

I didn't see the ending coming; I think all of the characters got about what they wanted. Story is almost concise and direct enough to be a flash story. Well done.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
Surprisingly true

I agree with the others, this is a surprisingly common situation, although not usually as extremely promiscuous as Rayanne.

Counseling is really needed here. Otherwise he would never be able to move on.

Well written, could perhaps be a bit tighter.

Rayanne’s promiscuity is perhaps a bit over the top, straining my suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been there, Sadly..

A very good take on a story that sadly happens more than most would ever guess.

texaschucktexaschuckabout 6 years ago

I sympathize and empathize. Been there and got the cheesy t shirt.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A slightly different story from Bigguy33 but a good one, all the same.

Worth every one of the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was nice. A marriage induced by a psychological epiphany.

I've never understood how people allow themselves to get into such cheap phony relationships. I think it is due in part to being afraid of losing a love affair. Problem is, marriage is not a love affair. Its a love, trust, business, friendship affair. People allow potential spouses to bull shit them to an extent they would never allow a business partner or an employee. And yet a weak or phony business relationship is not that hard to end and reestablish with some other partner. So you would think people would be even more careful and scrutinize a potential spouse more closely, over a longer period of time, and with more concern and skepticism. In business its called Due Diligence. Most marriages fail because they were poorly executed to begin with. The slut may have a marriage license, but she does not have a marriage.

But that is no longer the lead character's problem.

Danger09Danger09about 6 years ago
Your stories always leaves me confused &

Unfulfilled.. Why would he even entertain the slut? Why would he think a slut would change her spot? I mean, he caught her with multiple dicks in her orfices. Even now, married 3 years and she still can't keep her legs close to save her life. She's a Thorobred cum slut and is not ashamed of it. So I'm confused why he even considered wifeing her? The guy she's married to is perfect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good dramaturgy instrument

Good story. The narrator was the classic beta man mixed with strong alfa part, the ideal family centered future strong husband and father figure. Laurie felt this during the 2 years connection but she was not sure in this and she learned this from the story of the meeting with the college slut from the past. The author dramaturgy instrument was Laurie announced her pregnancy in the restaurant when they met Ray and her husband who demonstrated their lifestyle..............Good author dramaturgy to show two directions like the first family future with kids (and many readers feel it will be good for the future kid(s)) as the narrator's and the second a family direction which is better without kids as Ray's.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Very nice.

Just Terrific. *****

MissMudMissMudabout 6 years ago
Glad Laura took him back!

He was lucky for that. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

It looks like everybody got what they wanted in the end.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
sometimes

Sometimes the past screws with you so bad you cant get over it. Ask any person who was abused as a child. I know I was lucky but the past still haunts my marriage. Flashbacks mood swings. All because adults back then wouldnt stop beating molesting and changing my home address. This just tells me i made a correct decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great one BigGuy33 5-Stars

Thanks for another great read.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Great story

One of my rare 5s. Really enjoyed it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Better finish

than most of this author's. He eventually got hit shit together. It makes me wonder though, is there one of this author's stories where the male lead isn't pathetic?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Fairly well told

...story about a pathetic man. It's written well enough that I really didn't like Marky at all. I would have liked to know a bit more about the two women though. The lack of development of either of them took it from a 5 to a 4*.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
5*

not one of BGs best i thought, seemed a bit rushed and found i couldn't like any of the characters.

probably just needed a bit more of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Most guys are pigs when it comes to sex but there are some woman who really are pigs also and they don’t care. They like to fuck and know they are sluts . Most guys don’t want to marry that. They use each other for sex. They could love someone but will never be faithful so she found the perfect guy for her and most guys in a bar or where ever would fuck a married girl in a second so she only took them off because she knew he was a good guy who wouldn’t fuck a married woman

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
Nice story - good flow and just right length

It was a believable scenario. Start dating a girl; she gets more and more sluttish over time, he finds out, she honestly thinks it’s just a phase that will end when they marry. He leaves and feels inadequate.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Learning

A nice positive story. The guy seems a bit messed up to get straightened out by counseling right away, but let’s just say all’s well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a Wuss

Poor little Marky Mark! For Fucks sake grow a pair will ya and maybe give a pair to your characters

smmhomesmmhomealmost 6 years ago
Thoughtful...

5* ... It's too short... too little conflict and character/plot development than is normally required for a high-quality 5* tale... BUT I felt this story captured very well (or articulated very precisely) an element not often captured in LW Dramas... the impact of infidelity that lingers in one's soul... that impacts other, future relationships... because of the deep psychological wounds infidelity generates.

Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

he was a weak putz but at least he walked away from her. You can write a half decent story when you aren't in cuck mode.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

I was reading this story and I thought of the Movie Forest Gump!..Rayanne is another Jenny?... Yeah It is a good story!...Anyway that's my Comment 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh!..... RUN FOREST...RUN !!!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
Great story

This line made me laugh: " I don't think an epiphany after a fuck session with the town bike qualifies as proper emotional recovery."

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 6 years ago
Good story

I like to give constructive feedback. I loved the story but found the ending dissatisfying because Rayanne lacks character. She is too flat and it is unrealistic to believe a woman can abandon her love without regrets. When she meets her college

love it should have made her think more about her future without love. Pleasure is not happiness! What’s her future going to be like? If she is human she has deeper needs that are unfulfilled. I would have made her at least pause to consider if she regrets rejecting deep love for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible story!

He's a total wimp. He's in a relationship with a woman that dumps him with a weak excuse. She doesn't talk to him, she dumps him. Then he reconnects with a slut he knew years ago. Why would he risk his health by fucking her? Is/was he THAT stupid? Who knows how many diseases she has? Then you want us to believe he goes crawling back to a woman that just dumped him? That's simply ludicrous. Did you even re-read this mess once? Even for a fictional story this was beyond stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Job

Amazing story! I feel like the main character realistic than most stories on site. Looking forward to more of your work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Your main character...

...would be wise to think more and screw less. Still, it seems he got it right in the end.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this one without any reservations.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

The MC needs help. Finding the love of your life is an unabashed slut hurts like hell. Yes personal experience. The heart can be a stupid bastard sometimes. However this guy is a bit of an idiot too. You only have one choice really and that is to get out. Slut gotta slut. May not 'mean' to hurt you but that is all they can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1*

This guy is beyond dumb.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

The school sluts will never settle down. They are not getting it out of their system, they are practicing for life.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Yes, it can be good...

But take care of her, treat her right, and don't take her for granted. The Bear approves. Sweet story.

The BEAR

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another read. This is a little different, and pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dont

Don't agree with him going back to Laurie,also why would she take him back he was a loser?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
50 years later they both passed away within days of each other.

They left behind 4 children, 12 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren (+one on the way).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's see, he walks in on his girlfriend of two years getting fucked by two guys and his first thought is, "And the worst part of all was that I still loved her with all my heart."

I'm not sure what the term "love" means in this instance. I mean, if he really loves her, I guess he could just suck it up and help her achieve her goals. Or perhaps "love" means that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, but then he should just forgive her and make that proposal. But he doesn't do anything like this, so what does he mean when he says he "still loved her with all my heart?" Strange dude.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

That story works for me. Rayanne is a bit over the top but being young and unattached, most of us treated sex as as a fairly casual thing (they probably still do). Some made the shift to committed easily, some found it more difficult.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It is a good story. it's honest. AAAA++++

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, well written. 5 stars

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this is so far beyond even a FANTASY that it just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand how an old girlfriends sexual habits convince him to get married? Has anything changed between himself and Laurie? I don't think so. The little head rules man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one of his best.

But a nice story after all. 4 stars.

Bill S.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Just a page filler. Any criticism I make is only about how I believe the story should go and fails to. Your imagination and writing abilities are excellent.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

I hope Laurie made him sign a prenuptial

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Your MMC need to grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why this was in cheating wife territory. Rayanne cheated on him while in college. Did I miss something. Anyways good story. Laurie is a trooper.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Yep. Pretty good. Though Rayanne is a bit over the top. Laurie is going to be the combo mother for her children and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gee, what a fun story. I've met guys with low self-esteem but this guy seems to have no self-esteem. One thing that is confusing though: He says "I still loved her with all my heart." So, shouldn't he be a Carl? Isn't that what true love is all about? SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MARKY FUCKS THE TOWN BIKE THEN HAS AN EPIPHANY!! THIS CUCK HAS NO SELF RESPECT AND ZERO SELF ESTEEM

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Marky is an asshole. Just being blunt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong category, but sadly you're not alone in forgetting that Loving Wives actually have to be wives...

On a technical note, while chlamydia may show up on tests in as early as 24 hours, 2 weeks is the recommended time for testing. Still, others such as HIV may not show up for months.

I agree with the others that the MC is a bit of a wimpy idiot, but who doesn't love a rags to riches type story where the wimpy idiot wakes up and becomes a man?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

The M/C seems to be able to score with many women. The town bike...How could a man who has this track record be hung up for 5 years on the town bike cheating on him. Also why not some professional help when he realized he was having confidence and trust issues. On a positive note the story was well written and told so 4/5 to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked Laurie. Nor the MC so much.

"I was sure she was going to tell me how inadequate I had been so she needed to have sex with someone else. In fact, I'd been such a disappointment that she'd needed two men just to make up for how bad I was."

=====> his logic seems twisted. In fact she is just a woman who thinks with her vagina.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know from bitter experience all about loving a woman who is no good but everyone has to have an epiphany sooner or later; I know I did but I arrived at it of my own accord rather than spending more time than necessary blaming myself for her disgusting behaviour.

Mark has found a good 'un in Laurie so let's hope he pulls his head out of his arse long enough to appreciate what he has.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Heartfelt. Seeing what Rayanne really was, made him get his head out of his ass. Laurie was great. Some of her dialog was great especially the one involving the town bike. Lol.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

That slut character was incredibly selfish and careless of her effect on others, well created.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written , as always . But not a great story .

A very well used plot with the usual characters . Nothing new added , nothing to really comment on .

Average at best .

DK . 3 * . Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Testing clean is like trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted. Safe sex is being thoughtful for all parties before sex. No wonder STDs in general are on the rise. Yuk.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

He should have married Rayanne

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another doofus MC that gets led around by other women. What loser would hook up with a chick that cheated on him for months? She just shows up out of the blue after years and simp boy jumps the moment she tells him to? Weak ass dude

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For the discerning reader who checks the comments to see if the MC is a beta cuck before reading, beware. This horseshit will make you loose confidence in men. Avoid this.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A nice well written piece of crap. 3 stars.

Bill S

SeaChangerSeaChanger3 months ago

MC seems lost forever ...

newfordnewford3 months ago

Have read a lot better from this author

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

My comment is that this story doesn’t warrant a comment.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

"But listen carefully, okay? You need to see a counselor of some kind to deal with this, okay. I don't think an epiphany after a fuck session with the town bike qualifies as proper emotional recovery."

=====> fantastic line. And the critics who bash this story are laughable. Either they didn't read it, or are incel trolls. Seriously what did Laurie do wrong? Yeesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3105 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...