Moving Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers

"Okay honey. You're absolutely right."

"And no sex until you get checked out. I can only imagine what that woman exposed you to."

"I'll get checked out tomorrow. Can I stay here tonight?"

"Can you keep your hands and, more importantly, your dick to yourself?"

"I promise."

"Okay, come on. We'll tell everyone tomorrow. Mom keeps telling me to give you another chance. She'll be thrilled."

"She always liked me."

<><><><><>

A Very Brief Epilogue

Fortune was smiling on me. I tested clean and I was between Laurie's legs the night I got the test results. We clicked as we always had, and I knew I was right where I belonged.

Marriage planning began the day after she accepted my proposal, but the date was set a year away and I was told in no uncertain terms that it would be postponed if I didn't keep up my end of the counseling bargain. The threat was unnecessary since I wanted to be well-adjusted as much for myself as anyone, so I was an eager participant.

I actually ran into Rayanne again about 3 months after the wedding. Well, Laurie and I did. We were having dinner at a local steakhouse when she and her hubby came in...and they each had dates with them. I thought they were just out with another couple but soon learned I was wrong. They saw us on the way in and stopped at our table to make introductions, but when they got seated Rayanne was all over the other guy and Carl was getting busy with the other woman. To each his own, I guess.

Oh, and the steak dinner was to celebrate the news that Laurie was pregnant. We'd been to the doctor that day and gotten the final confirmation. I was looking forward to the life that now lay before me, and more immediately to the private celebration Laurie promised we'd have later.

Life is good.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers
12