All Comments on 'Moving In with My Brother Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter ideas for you to consider...

Taking his sister's anal cherry, filling her bowels with his jizz and her finding out she's late and knocked up from all that baby batter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

My favorite series hands down. maybe some dress up lie a school girl and her brothers friend who is visiting for a hile. a good threesome would be cool, but awesome anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

this was a great fun story to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i

worst story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best series ever!

Hey dude this is a great series and I notice it hasn't gotten an update in a while you should consider coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please make more

I'm begging you to make more I read this 6 time and watch time it still made me horny as hell!!! It was amazing in every way. And anyone saying otherwise should have stopped reading and got a fetish check because to be honest this is so hot I started wonder if my brothers were any good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, but...

Lots of typos, minor ones, but irritating, and a some glitches with tenses and suffixes, indicating sloppy proof-reading, and HUGE, meandering paragraphs. Still 4* story though, just that little more care and attention would have gained you 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't know how to feel about this one

Kinda out in left field, but I kept reading this story to the end. Don't know how to respond to it either. The little sex there was was good between the brother and sister, but there was too little of that, plus the brother was just a little too strange for me. Thinking about it, I still don't know how to feel about it. The dude was definitely out in left field somewhere.

The old fart.

GrandepickGrandepickabout 1 year ago

Still reminds me of my sister and I from the 70's and 80's. You guys should have started much younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3400 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES