All Comments on 'Moving On'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Non erotic at best, certainly not ROMANCE 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not up to your usual standards.

Very confusing and too much background information.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Good beginning

Great start to what should be a longer tale of their re-budding romance. She needs a lot more flushing out as a character, too. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start!

I hope that this becomes the first chapter of a longer story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
A little quick on the ending, but I’m not sure you need anything more.

Thoughtful and hopeful, especially for Jeanne. Generally, people don’t change, but sometimes they shed their youthful selfishness and grow up. I don’t know - maybe it’s hormones, maybe it’s loss, and realization. I like the message. I experienced something similar at 25 years old, and now we’ve been married 33 years.

The story did end abruptly. Considering how his internal dialogue carried most of the story, I expected perhaps a final thought. There’s still enough information to put finis to it. Kinda like The Sopranos ending. And the message still carries well. Anyway, I’ve been a fan for quite a while, and read most all of your submissions, so thank you.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THIS STORY IS ABOUT 2 PEOPLE AND 2 PEOPLE ONLY

the outside influence affect this relationship but of what concern,,,CH 2 is coming hopefully,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A good start

Can we expect more, please?

JMH1961JMH1961about 6 years ago
We've missed you!

Just like all of your works, I loved it. I think a her side of the story is warranted. Three months of being apart is a big hole. She needs to come clean, she may not have been unfaithful, but obviously she was very disrespectful. I am glad to see you back your stories are entertaining and top notch.

JMH1961

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I found this intriguing. Not a romance, yet. The build up was confusing. Why bring Billy into it? I know of the bond between combat types. Specially Marines but it was rather drawn out I think. Jeannie and Coleen are friends. So? I'm hoping for another chapter to flesh out this story. 4 stars.

DragonRider55

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Not sure about this one

I didn’t rate it. It seems like a disjointed incomplete tale.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Read it agin

This time it made a little more sense to me with potential for clarification in the next chapters, so rated it a 4.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Tried to understand the story, but lost it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got the jist of the story, he saw and made her look at similarities between herself and the shitstain ex-wife that made him question their relationship and made her mad at him when she saw it as well, but after cooling down and gaining some clarity she started trying to get right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little disjointed and hard to track.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstory6 months ago

Don't bother to read the rest. This story goes nowhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Moving On Series Info

SIMILAR Stories