All Comments on 'Moving On: Alexia Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Don't Stop

I know that you are going through a Terrible time right now, I DON'T want to be one of those people that Only care about their Wants and Desires. I HOPE that you will keep writing Or At Least finish this story. Either way please know that I have LOVED your stories.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I will finish Alexia.

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

Excellent read as usual... I never saw an angel being introduced into the story.. Great twist. My prayers are with you.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 6 years ago
I am so sorry for your loss. Your willingness to continue your writings is amazing!

I have not personally suffered a loss of a close loved one. I have close friends and co-workers who have this past year though. My thoughts are of you and them as you all try to find your way though the pain and grief. I admire your ability to write and expect your husband was your biggest supporter. Though we, your readers cannot hope to approach his level of support, know that we do support you and encourage you to write if you can, when you can. You are a beautiful person and your writing is some of the best storytelling on Lit. I have read all of your stories and commented on a few. I look forward to reading of Alexia's journey.

Your loss is our loss. Your pain is our pain. It is there in your writings and comes across in a powerful way. SO Does your Hope and Love and Bright Expectations for the future! I would encourage you to continue your writing as you are able, for yourself.

Thank you for sharing your writings with us. Thank you for sharing your Love, your Hopes and Dreams, your Sadness and Grief. You are Amazing and we love you more for it!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stay strong

My condolences. You are a wonderful person and writer. Through tough odss you have preserved. You are strong and even though your fans are not physically with you, you are in our thoughts and hearts through your writings. I hope to continue reading your stories for years to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...