Moving On: Alexia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile back at Wildwood, Lexi was doing well. Many days she was lucid and talked incessantly about her daughter and new grandson. She was also worried that something bad would happen. The pack was concern, without Boaz being around, Lexi was becoming less and less lucid. Why would the alphas simply not turn them? One bite and Lexi would be healed. Bo would come around. The pack needed Lexi.

Meanwhile, Alexia spoke to a medical panel in Dc. She gave her report. Evidence of her findings, and they seem impressed. Sadly, it would take at least three years before the medicine became a viable option. As excited as Alexia was at the beginning, a small part of her knew that her mother did not have three years. She could just administer the medicine, and save her, but that would be unethical. The amount of the medicine needed would not go undetected and could lead to her being incarcerated. He had to think about Keon. She had more than herself to think about now.

She sat beside her father on the plane. Boaz said nothing. His little girl found the cure. She had the means to help her mother. He smiled. Lexi just had to hold on a little longer. He'd be there to help her, and when the medicine was approved, she'd get the first treatments.

To everyone's relief, Alexia flew back to Louisiana with Boaz. She was waiting to see if her research would be approved and the medication she created would be distributed. As they drove up, her family rushed out to meet her. Everyone except Lexi. Tia explained that Lexi had a rough night and this morning when was not herself.

Boaz told Alexia to go on home. They could see her momma later. Alexia wanted to see her mother. Although many weren't sure, Margaret and Tia walked with her to the hospital where Lexi was being kept.

"Momma, momma, I'm home." Alexia Whispered as she entered.

"Who are you? I think I know you?" Lexi asked.

Alexia froze. She waited. Praying recognition would don in her mother's eyes. Boaz walked in, and Lexi smile. "Bo, you're back. You cane home." Lexi greeted her husband eagerly. Alexia tried not to be hurt, but her mother not knowing her hurt. She knew it was the disease but that did not lessen the pain

"Baby, Alexia came back with me." Bo explained. He extended his to his daughter, "Alexia come say hi to your Mom."

"Momma, its me." Alexia whispered.

Lexi looked at her once more. She held her face and looked deep into her eyes. "My Alexia, you came home. Please don't leave again." Lexi hugged her daughter. It was then that Keon decided to make his presence known and he kicked. Lexi felt her grandson's movement.

"Alexia, you're having a baby. You have to stay now. We need to take care of you." Lexi insisted.

Alexia smiled, "Ok, Momma, I'll stay."

Lexi smiled. Margaret and Tia fought back tears. They both prayed that Lexi stayed a little longer this time. The women shared a look. One bite, and she could be healed. All Bo had to do was agree. Alexia hugged her Mom, but in the middle of the hug, Lexi vanished again.

"Get off of me," she yelled, shoving Alexia away. Alexia lost her balance and fell. Bo grabbed his wife and Margaret and Tia helped Alexia.

"Sweetheart, are you ok?" Margaret asked, clearly concerned.

"I'm ok. It's getting worse, isn't it?" Alexia whispered.

The three women left.

"She can't wait for the medicine to be approved. Do you think she can handle the change?" Alexia asked Margaret.

Margaret and Tia shared a look. "Bo will never agree."

"If I can convince Daddy, will you talk to Alpha Lakota?" Alexia asked Margaret.

Margaret nodded.

"Sweetheart, don't think about that right now. You had a nasty fall. Let's let the healers check you and the baby, ok." Tia suggested.

Alexia nodded. They walked to the medical center.

The end of Chapter Two

Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts.

12