Moving On: Alexia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall, and Kwame looked heavenward. They both sensed something, but were unsure of what. Even miles away, the two men shared a connection. "Poppa," one of his sons yelled, snapping Randall from his reverie. He laughed and joined his sons.

"Dad, tell Kiya to stop." Keon called, calling Kwame back from his daydreams. Both men smiled and simply enjoyed their children.

THE END (For Now)

I certainly hope you enjoyed this last chapter of Alexia's story. It seemed to be about more people than just Alexia. I have an overactive imagination.

This story has helped me so much. By writing it, I was able to release some hidden pain. It was cathartic. It's hard to believe that a few months ago, I really thought I'd never be able to write again. Well, thanks to you all for your support and feedback, I know that now I can. This story is not perfect, and I'm sure there are some that have certain opinions, and that's ok. I wrote this story because I needed to write this story.

I've already started Declan and Evangeline's story. "Still Waters" is the working title. It might change. I'll work on it and post as soon as it's ready and good enough.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to read my offerings and helped me through this hard time. I truly appreciate it.

Iread2relax