Moving to San Diego Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

"Don't be sorry. I thought it was hot," I said with a big grin on my face.

Suddenly we heard a voice coming towards us, "Mom, Jason where are you. I have built something you have to see?"

"Oh my god, it's Brian. Quick, get your boxers on and help me with my bikini," Lisa gasped.

Hastily we put on our clothes and as Lisa just had finished tying her top, Brian turned the corner.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Brian asked.

"Just talking and enjoying the sun," Lisa answered.

"What's that on your face, mom?" Brian asked.

I looked at Lisa and could see that she still had a great amount of my jizz on her face.

Lisa also realized this and struggle for breath to answer Brian.

"Your mother forgot her sun lotion and I was helping her putting some on her face," I bend over and began massaging my cum into Lisa's fine, warm skin. Her lips quivered but after a second I had removed all traces of cum from Lisa's face.

Lisa pulled herself together and said to Brian, "What did you want, darling?"

"I have built a castle and now I want to show it to you."

"All right darling, go ahead and Jason and I will be along in a little while."

"Super," Brian said and went back to his sandbox.

"That was close. Do you think we tricked him?" Lisa said with a nervous voice.

"Yes. He really thought it was sun lotion. Don't be mad at me, but it was kind of hot massaging my cum into your skin."

"You're a horny devil, Jason," Lisa said giggling and continued, "Well; let's go and see this castle."

"Wait a minute. Before we go, you may want to get rid of the sperm on your tits and in your hair," I said, while bending down and rubbing some of my seed into Lisa's right tit.

"Damn, Jason. How much did you cum. It's like you hosed me down with that big hose of yours."

After a minute we had helped each other hide the fact, that Lisa had been the subject of a massive facial. With a quick kiss we went down to the sandbox.

Chapter 14: The Party

Lisa and I spent the night in her bed, where we fucked a lot. I even got to take her in the ass for the second time. The next morning we were tired, but we really had benefitted from my father's absence.

Lisa had to take Brian to brunch with some of her friends, so I had the whole house for myself. I decided that I would disconnect and take down my spy-cameras around the house and the pool area. I had already got much great footage for my video-log therefore I wouldn't risk an unearthing of this activity.

After I had collected all cameras I open my laptop and edited the recordings. One of my favorites was yesterdays tit-fucking at the pool. One of the cameras had got a beautiful recording of me giving Lisa a facial. I uploaded the videos to my secret account and made all the files password protected.

---

When it became evening I drove to Peter's house to pick him up for the party at Alex's parent's beach-house.

Peter and I small talked as we drove and I got the impression, that it was a pretty big party. As we pulled up at the beach-house I was surprised by how many cars there were. Nice cars too, I saw a new Beemer, a Corvette and so on. I thought that this would be some spoiled-rich kid wild party to celebrate the first weekend in the new school year. When I got closer I could see, that my notion was spot on the money. There were a lot of teenagers and a lot of liquor and a couple of kegs were out. I would have no problem fitting in with this sort of crowd, but I decided to only drink one or two beers.

I greeted Alex, who already was kind of drunk and grabbed a beer. There were some pretty cute girls at the party, but as I looked around I spotted Cole, Robbie and Gary joking with each other and went over to them. I saluted them with my beer and said hello.

"Hey Tiny, great to see you could come," Robbie said with a smile.

"I'm always interested in a party," I replied and we talked for some time, while looking around the room.

After some minutes I asked, "Hey guys, as a newcomer I would like to get some information on the girl situation."

"The girl situation?" Cole replied.

"Yeah, I would like to know which girls there are off limit and which girls there are free to pursue," I said with a grin.

"Well a lot of the hot girls are already spoken for, so you have to watch your steps," Robbie said.

"I'm not interested in stepping on somebody's toes. So if you just point me in the direction of those girls, who are free, I would be happy."

"All the cheerleaders are spoken for so we have to find somebody else," Robbie said.

"What about Megan?" Gary said softly.

"Yeah right, dude. Megan is off limit. She's together with Anthony," Cole retorted.

"Not anymore. They broke up when he went to college in the east. They didn't want to have a long-range relationship," Gary replied.

"How do you know?" Robbie asked.

"Nicole told me," Gary said and continued while looking at me, "Nicole is my girlfriend."

"All right then. I'll take my words back. There is one cheerleader, you could pursue Jason. But I don't think you'll have a chance, because Megan is the head cheerleader," Cole said.

"But you could try," Robbie said while pointing toward a group of girls. "She's the one with the long dark hair."

I looked at the girls and could easily determine which girl was Megan. She was clearly one of the most attractive. Long, dark hair ran part way down her back, outlining her pretty face with a pert nose and sweet mouth with full lips. She was wearing an ivory halter top with a necklace closure around her neck. It stopped just above her bellybutton and I could see that her stomach was flat and toned, with those little vertical lines that run down on either side of the bellybutton. Her breasts were full; she had to be at least a C cup, probably more. Her pants were clinging to her tight, shapely ass.

"Wow," I said to the other guys, "I'll have to agree with Cole. She might be out of my league."

"Relax, man. There are lots of other girls," Robbie said and with that said we began to talk about football. Being from New York I couldn't help myself and asked the guys if they could recall when the Chargers last had won the Superbowl. For the next half hour we talked football.

The other guys drank a lot of beer, but I kept to the one I had gotten when I came. I didn't want to lose control around people I didn't know very well. I talked with some girls and noticed that my association with Peter and the others made me popular among the other guests.

After three hours a lot of the guests had had enough to drink so they had lost a little of their inhibitions and were dancing and talking more loudly. There were lots of laughs and loud music.

Suddenly we could hear some upheaval from the front of the house. Peter and I had been talking and we went to check out the noise. It turned out to be a group of 10 guys from another school. They were almost wearing a uniform in their baggy pant and tank tops and they all had one or more tattoos. They were arguing with Alex and I could hear him say.

"You are not invited. Please leave the premises."

"Who can make us leave? We were driving by and could see that there were a party with plenty of beer and girls, and we decided to join," The leader of the group said.

I took a look at him and I could see he was bad news. He was tall, even taller than me. He had a solid build and was very muscular. He also had acne, bad gross acne, the kind with the real big whiteheads and a lot of redness, even on his shoulders. He had mean eyes, a thin mustache and a square jaw, that all signaled trouble.

The leader started to push Alex aside, but Alex kept his stand but looked drunk and nervous. He said, "Hey man, we don't want trouble, so why don't you and your friends leave right now."

The leader didn't hesitate for a second and struck Alex with his fist in the face. Quickly Peter, Cole, Ronnie, Gary and I were by the side of Alex. The other group of guys also stepped up to their leader.

I said, "Hey why don't you just leave. As Alex said, we don't want any trouble. We'll even give you some bottle of booze if you decide to leave now." I was trying to solve this peacefully.

"Yeah, you can have some booze if you leave," Peter backed me up but with a nervous voice.

"We don't have to get your permission for getting the booze. If we want some we'll go get it in the house," The leader replied.

I could see this was going to end in a confrontation. I was a good fighter, but knew that all the guys on my side were more or less drunk. Not odds in my favor if it came to a fight with the other group so I said, "I think somebody already have called the police. So why don't you just leave now?"

"Fuck the police, we are going inside," The leader said.

"No you are not. But we can settled this with a fight – one on one – if you not are too much of a coward, who only can fight in a group," I provoked him. For the last couple of minutes I had been assessing him, and even if he was taller and more muscular than me – the great amount of acne indicated a heavy use of steroids. So I knew he would be very aggressive, but as my body had been sculptured by hard work and not by using drugs, I felt I had an advantage.

"What did you say, Pretty boy," The Leader hissed.

"I said – me and you – a fight and if I win you'll all leave. If you win you get some kegs and some booze and leaves before the police comes."

"All right, Pretty boy. Let's get it on," He retorted and went back to his friends.

"What are you doing?" Peter whispered.

"You are all drunk. We would get our ass kicked, if we went in to a group fight. But one on one, I have a change. Make sure someone has called the police," I whispered back.

The front lawn had been cleared for people and the leader and I started too moved toward each other.

The leader rushed right into me with looping wings. I moved around and stopped him in his tracks with a solid right in his midsection. The leader stepped back with a confused look on his face, but quickly lowered his head and tried to run me down. I stepped aside and with my right leg I kicked him in his face. The bystanders from my new school applauded my moves.

The leader rose from the grass and I could see, that I had knocked out one of his front teeth. He was bleeding profoundly but hissed at me, "I'm going to kill you."

From his back pocket he pulled out a butterfly knife and flicked it open. The spectators gasped in unison at this move.

I became very alert, because now it was serious. I had humiliated him in front of his friends and now he would try to get his reputation back.

We began circling each other and he made some attacks, but I moved away from him. One time I stumbled over a bottle and he used it to make a move. In my peripheral view I saw the knife flash and I blocked it with my left arm and jumped back. I could feel a burning sensation in my left arm, and I knew he had sliced me.

Pleased with what he saw, the leader tried to surprise me with another attack. But this time I had my balance, and I moved aside and kicked him into his right knee. That sent him off balance, and I followed it up with a hard stroke into his face. Quick I grabbed the arm with the knife and twisted it around until he had to let the knife go. I got down on my knees and secured him in a chokehold and picked up the knife.

Before his friends could help him out a police car came to a stop at the curb of the house. His friends made a run and the officers came up to us.

I told them want had happen and one of the policemen said that he knew the leader and that this would be his third strike. They took him away and got our statements. They asked if they should drive me to the hospital, but Gary told them, that there was a driver ready to take me there. After that they drove off.

Peter and the others congratulated me, but I was beginning to get dizzy. So after a minute I told them, I had to go to the hospital. It turned out to be Nicole, Gary's girlfriend, who had volunteered to drive me. She was taking some medication, so she had not been drinking all night. We took my car – Nicole, Gary and I – and left for the hospital. There I got 20 stitches in my arm. Afterwards Nicole and Gary drove me home and Gary told me, that they would come by with the car the next morning. With a "See you Tiny" – they drove off.

I went to sleep, feeling quite good, mostly because the doctor had given me some pretty strong pills...

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers
12