Mr. Disco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her I said thanks."

"No, I'm sure I will be the one thanking her after tonight."

The subtle hint in her reply was made. Luke grabbed the bottle to refill his glass while Lucy raised hers and drank down the last remainder of the alcoholic substance. Lucy didn't want to give him a chance to ask about her last reply, so she spoke once more.

"Where are you staying, Luke?"

"At a hotel not far from here."

"Let's go there."

Before he could reply, Lucy got up from the table and looked down at him while stepping forward. Luke began to rise from his seat, he was somewhat surprised how fast she wanted to get out of here.

"Are you sure? What about the wine?"

"Oh, leave it. Let's go back to your place and have a real party between ourselves."

"You're wanting to get back to my place pretty fast, babe. I'm kinda surprised."

She sighed, looking at him with a smug grin.

"Oh please, don't say that! Once I've got you all to myself, you won't be thinking about anything else. Now come on!"

Lucy offered her hand to pull Luke up. Their fingers laced between one another and then she led the way out of the club. She did not come to Ibiza just to shake her ass on the dance floor. These trips were for a reason, to erase the lonely place that remained for her. Lucy's life had been lonely the past year trying to work in films. Though she never had met Luke before, she had heard so much about him from her friend that she felt that they had a connection somewhere. After stepping out of the entrance of the club, they had to call a taxi and go back to his hotel where they would be alone.

******************

20 MINUTES LATER

High heels stomped loudly up the stairs in the hotel. It was a short drive the club back to the hotel and now Lucy held onto Luke's hand as they walked the stairs together. His room was on the third floor of the little hotel. She had been in Ibiza enough times over the years to know a number of hotels, but not this one. Luke stopped his feet once they got up the staircase, seeing as they were alone. He turned to look at Lucy.

"What do I have to say to get you to kiss me?"

Lucy didn't bother replying to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him against the wall as her lushious lips pressed against his and she kissed him passionately. Luke moaned into her mouth, feeling her huge tits pressed up against his chest. Upon breaking the kiss, she stepped back from him and he took a deep breath before complimenting her kiss.

"Damn, I liked that"

"I knew you would, there's going to be even more to like."

He reached into the pocket of his jacket and grabbed the key to his hotel room. Once again, they walked down the hall, coming to the fourth room on the right. He stopped and slid his key into the door knob to unlock it, allowing them both to walk in. Lucy didn't waste a second to stop her high heels into his hotel room and then he followed behind her, shutting the door as they had stepped in. She immediately surveyed the room with her eyes, seeing the large couch and a coffee table in the middle of the room. She turned back and smiled at him.

"Nice place, we'll be making use of the couch soon."

Luke turned back to her and smiled before leaning his head in. Lucy realized the hint and pushed her lips to meet his again. Once more they kissed passionately, her tongue danced along his while he put his hands over her shoulders. They moved their heads, still kissing as she pushed her hands over his jacket and pulled at it. He ran his hands down her shoulders and could not resist the urge to smash his hands over those amazing breasts. Lucy broke the kiss and leaned her neck back, closing her eyes. The feeling of his hands over her big tits was amazing. Luke leaned in and began to kiss up her neck, a sensitive place that always turned her on. As his kisses trailed down her neck, Lucy moaned in a soothing voice.

"Ohhhhhhh, I like that Luke!"

She ran her fingers up, cupping the back of his neck as he moved from the right, to the left side of her neck and kissed up it again. Lucy just stood there, enjoying every second of his lips touching her smooth skin. Once his mouth came up to her cheek, he softly whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to make you feel like you're on top of the world tonight babe."

"Mmmmm, I am going to do the same for you."

Lucy bit her lower lip and then moved her hands to push him back. She had to stop him now, to buy off the time and luring him by playing as a tease.

"Go ahead and get your clothes off, honey. I want you naked, that way I don't have to worry about anything like having to stop to take your shoes off or something once you're fucking me."

Laughing at her, he shook his head.

"Not fair! You're getting naked too, then!"

"No! I am going to give you a strip show, but I want you naked first!"

"Fine, you win. I'm not going to argue with you."

She placed her hand on her hip as she watched him walk away from her and back to the bedroom. Luke looked over his shoulder and winked at her. He liked the playful attitude so far, she was different from most women. Back in his bedroom, he quickly took his shoes and socks off first. Lucy stood there in the living room and began to undo the zipper to her dress while listening to him throw his clothes off in the bedroom. One minute later, Luke walked out in complete nudity. Lucy's eyes looked at his chest, proof that his body was in shape. He held his growing cock in his right hand before he moved and sat on the couch.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You're in shape, unlike a lot of agents I know in the industry."

Luke shook his head and chuckled a laugh.

"I have to be in shape, otherwise I'd like horrible. Now, it's your turn to undress."

"Right, eyes up here!"

Her voice commanded him with authority. She stepped forward, stomping her heels over the carpet on the floor. Lucy stood in front of him and looked in his eyes as she slowly began to peel her dress off. She wanted to watch his eyes. It was one of her favorite things to do, to see a man lose his breath when she revealed her enormous big breasts. Pushing her dress down, those monster sized tits popped out. Like any other man before him, Luke's eyes enlarged and he watched them as they were now hanging down. Lucy pushed the rest of her dress down until she was standing in nothing but a black thong tucked between her ass crack. Luke's eyes trailed up her stomach, back to her breasts and then to her beautiful face.

"You are the most beautiful woman I think i have ever seen...and I've seen a lot."

A smirk ran across her lips.

"You can't be serious, I know you've seen many girls."

"Oh I'm serious, look at your boobs! They are the best in the world, I knew it when I seen them in magazines years ago."

"These big titties, Luke?"

She ran her hands up to her breasts, squeezing them. Lucy then moved her legs out and lowered herself down on his lap. She could feel his large cock poking up between her thong underneath. Pushing her tits to his face, she removed her hands and spoke again.

"Touch them, lick them...These boobs are yours tonight!"

Luke's hands quickly pushed over her breasts while his eyes looked over at them. He gave her eye contact before he moved his mouth to her right tit and brought her nipple into his mouth. He playfully licked at her hardening nipple, she gasped her breath.

"Mmmmmm, get them all wet with your tongue!"

After licking on her right nipple, he moved to her left and began to slobber over her other nipple to coat it equally in his saliva. Lucy moaned while gently running her fingers through his brown hair. His cock was growing hard under her, begging for her attention. She ignored it, only to place her hands on her large breasts and smother his face between them once again. Luke moaned, slobbering all over her breasts and leaving them dripping in his spit. She couldn't resist it anymore, she had to have his cock. Reaching down, Lucy wrapped her little hand around it before she raised herself up from his lap. A small string of saliva dripped her right breast as she looked at Luke, stroking his cock in her hand. Her eyes wandered down and then back up at his while she began to lower herself down to her knees.

"Ohhhhh...This cock feels amazing in my hand, I can't wait to taste it!"

Lucy kept her eyes locked on him as she moved her knees on the floor to position herself perfectly. Luke was receiving something of a dream-like experience, watching the beauty queen of Britain down on her knees stroking his rod. Lucy smiled softly before parting her lips and pushing the head between her lips. He gasped his breath just as she moved her mouth down and pushed his cock between her jaws. Finally, she closed her eyes and began to slowly bob her head up and down on his meat stick, devouring him. Luke moaned out, watching her for every second as he felt her tongue pushed up against his rod. She moaned up against his rod, sending vibrations into his body. Eventually, Lucy came up from his cock and forced the head off her lips with a loud pop noise. She wrapped her hand around it, spitting on the head before she looked back up at Luke and spoke to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah...You like that, Luke?"

"Fuck yes, I do baby."

She closed her eyes and brought her lips back down on his cock, devouring him. She moaned into the shaft a couple times while bobbing her head up and down. 'Mmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmm'. Again she came up with a loud pop noise, a string of saliva fell from her teeth down to his rod. Lucy wanted to taste him, to swallow his hot load before he fucked her but she wasn't going to deprive him of the one thing that she could easily guess was on his mind.

"I love this cock, Mmmmmmm."

"I love how you suck it!"

"Oh honey, I'm gonna be doing more than just suck on it."

Looking up into his eyes, she brought her lips down again and this time kissed the head of his dick. So far, Luke was blown away at the sensual touch Lucy was giving him. She was more than just a beautiful woman. She moved back, letting go of his cock as she brought her hands up to her tits and pushed them up. Luke's eyes became enlarged again, he knew exactly what Lucy was about to do. He placed his hand down at the base of his cock to push it towards her, just as she moved her tits apart to create a perfect space for him to push his rod between those amazing breasts. She folded her fingers over the base of his cock, using her arms to push her big tits together and trap his cock between. Lucy looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Ohhhhhh man, oh my god...I...I always dreamed of this."

"You aren't dreaming right now, you really are feeling my titties wrapped around your cock."

Slowly, she moved her breasts up and down on him. So far, Lucy had made everything slow but she knew that eventually the pace would be picked up. She wanted Luke to enjoy a bit of slow love first, all before they began to really fuck each other's brains out. Her fingers moved to cup her breasts and then she began to pound them up and down, fucking his cock nice and slow. Lucy looked in his eyes and moaned, Luke had to catch his breath.

"Ohhhh, god! These are the best tits in the world!"

"Oh yeah!? They are, aren't they? Tell me that again!"

"Lucy, your tits are the best ever!!"

She loved to hear comments about her beauty, it was one of the easiest ways to feed her ego. Here she was, pumping those big tits up and down on his cock. From the size of her enormous breasts, Luke's cock completely disappeared each time she thrust down on him. He reached up to cup her chin with his fingers and bent down to kiss her lips. Their lips moved up against one another's, all while her tits continued to fuck his cock at the same time. After breaking the kiss, she looked down to watch the head of his dick push up. Lucy stuck her tongue out so each time his cock pushed up, she flicked it over the head.

"Ohhhhhh god, fuck!! Lucy this is amazing!"

"Mmmmm, cum for me Luke! I want your cum in my mouth!"

"Ohhhh, I'm almost there!"

"Yes, give me your cum! I want to swallow your thick load!"

Her eyes looked up at him as she pumped her tits one more time. Luke nodded to her, giving her the signal.

"Here it comes, baby!"

Without wasting any time, Lucy pushed her lips around the head of his swollen meat stick. She let go of her breasts and placed her hands on his legs, gripping her nails down into his skin. Luke grunted and began to moan, her eyes looked up into his as she kept her mouth sealed over the head of his cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck!! Oh god, yes! Yes!!"

His cock exploded in her jaws. Once she could taste his cum swirling around in her mouth, Lucy moved her eyes to gaze into his and never broke eye contact as his cock shot wad after wad into her mouth. All Luke did was drop his lower lip, gasping for his breath as he looked down at this goddess. Lucy drained his cock of every drop of cum.

"Oh, god!! Ohhhhhhh man, that was fucking fantastic!"

Her lips came off his cock with a loud pop noise. Lucy moved her right hand to wrap her fingers back around his thick shaft. She leaned up and opened her mouth to reveal to him, all his cum sitting between her jaws. Closing her lips together, she swallowed it down loudly. Just the sight of Lucy swallowing his load was enough to make him moan out to her once again.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Swallow it down, baby!"

"Mmmmm, that was tasty."

Luke's mind was blown. The way Lucy had sucked his cock and then managed to titty fuck him before draining him of cum, was a pleasure out of this world. Lucy let go of his cock and stood up from her knees. She wasted no time reaching down and pulling her thong below, revealing her wet pussy to him. She kept her hair shaved and ready to feel him deep inside her. After her thong made it down past her ankles, she stepped out and revealed herself wearing nothing but heels. She ran her hand down to her opening clit, playfully pushing her finger in before smiling at him.

"I can't wait to feel your big hard cock deep inside of me."

Raising his hands, Luke nodded to her.

"Come on, get on top of me Lucy!"

"As you wish!"

It was funny to her that he wanted her to be on top. Lucy figured a man like this would want to be in control with fucking her. She wasn't going to reject this opportunity to be on top. She moved to the couch and sank her knees down into it as her body hovered him. Luke leaned back, allowing Lucy's huge tits to smash up against his face while she used her left hand to reach down and grab his cock. Slowly, she began to guide his rod into her sweet loving cup. Luke was too busy licking over tits at the time.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!"

Lucy's voice gasped in her thick British accent just as the head of his cock pushed into her pussy. She lowered her head just as Luke leaned up to kiss her lips again. While they kissed, she pushed herself down and forced his cock to slide up inside her.

"Oh, yeah! That pussy feels amazing! Fuck me Lucy!"

"Yes, yes yes!!"

Wrapping his arm around her body, Luke moved as Lucy began to thrust her hips down and pump herself on his hard rod. She arched her body, clutching onto the arm of the couch. Her huge breasts were bouncing, slapping up against his face. Luke concentrated on licking her nipples, sucking away at her tits as she pounded herself down on him over and over. Her long brunette hair swayed around while she moaned out to him.

"Oh, yeah! That's it! You like me fucking this big cock, Luke!?"

"Fuck yes I do babe!!"

Luke had an idea in mind while he used his free hand to run over her smooth skin. His left arm remained wrapped around her, but now he used his left hand to run down her ass cheeks. Finding her back door hole, he shoved his middle finger into her causing Lucy to gasp and yell in excitement.

"OH, FUCK!"

His finger playfully pushed into her dark hole while he bucked his hips, trying to keep in pace with Lucy pushing down on him. Over and over, his cock thrust into her pussy while his finger was now entering her ass. Lucy looked over her shoulder, moaning as she closed her eyes and called out to him in a soothing voice.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Make me cum on your big cock!

This is what she wanted more than anything, to feel her own climax building up. Luke still remained, pushing his finger into her ass while she pumped herself down on his cock. Lucy knew the time was coming soon, she wanted to reach her orgasm from his meaty rod. Still clutching the arm of the couch, she moved her arm up. Those huge breasts were still bouncing wildly up against his face, smothering him with her titanic sized tits. Luke tried to lick them but was too concentrated on the pleasure of feeling his cock deep within her sweet pussy.

"Fuck, Lucy I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, yes YES!! MAKE ME CUM!! CUM WITH ME, LUKE!"

"Ohhhhh, I'm going to baby!"

Gasping for breath, Lucy cried out to him as her voice became louder.

"OH MY GOD, JUST DO IT! CUM WITH ME!!"

She made one final thrust down onto his cock before stopping. Luke took the time to push his finger deep into her ass and then she moved her fingers to his shoulders, gripping his skin as her nails cut into his flesh. The moment had arrived, Lucy screamed in her voice as she felt her climax commencing. Luke took a deep breath as he looked up to her, listening to her voice scream out.

"OHHHHHHHH, YES!! OHHH...OHHHH, GOD!!"

Lucy's body shook, rumbling on top of him. He closed his eyes and cried out, feeling his cock explode again. This was his second orgasm for the night and this time he was experiencing it with her own. It didn't even cross his mind that her nails had dug into his skin and made him bleed. At this moment, he couldn't feel any pain. Only the immense pleasure he received from the climax they shared at this moment. He removed his finger from her dark hole, only to use his hand and grip her ass cheek. Lucy was completely out of breath. When she opened her eyes, she looked down at him, their eyes meeting once more. She smiled, laughing softly as she leaned down to kiss his lips. Their tongues met and the kiss became a passionate one.

Luke's hands moved over her body while they kissed. He couldn't help himself, but to caress her soft skin and come back to her huge breasts. He pushed his hands down, squeezing them as Lucy began to kiss him deeper. She moaned into his mouth and finally, she pulled back to break the kiss. Still catching her breath, she remove her hands from his shoulders and then noticed the little cuts she left on him.

"Oh god, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to cut you with my nails, Luke!"

He cracked up laughing, it was unbelievable that she was worried about little cuts.

"It's no big deal! I didn't feel a thing!"

She smirked at him and leaned back down to kiss his lips. There was something about this man that was different from most that Lucy had dealt with. After breaking the kiss, she moved over to his right shoulder and kissed the little cuts from her nails. He laughed again.

"What are you doing!?"

"Kissing your wounds to make it better!"

Throwing his head back, Luke laughed loudly. He could not believe her, the playful gesture she unfolded before him. Lucy moved to the left shoulder and placed equal kisses on the small cuts before she grinned back at him. He laughed again before speaking.

"You are something else, you know that?"

"It's only cause I like you, Luke!"

There was no reason to give him a chance to say something stupid, Lucy leaned down and kissed his lips again. He squeezed her tits one more time while they kissed. After pulling their lips apart, she looked at him with a playful smirk over her face.

"I gotta say, you know how to use your finger in a certain spot. How about you punish me for cutting you? Bend me over and fuck me in the ass."