Mr. Disco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it dawned on him, the game she wanted to play with teasing. Luke bit his lower lip before replying.

"Oh, you want me to fuck you up the ass?"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm...Teach me to be a good girl."

She winked at him before she began to move off him, releasing his cock from her pussy while raising her body. Luke sat there for a moment, allowing her the time to get off him and move into the new position. He had something else on his mind, speaking out to inform her.

"After I fuck your ass, I want to cum on your big tits."

"Oh yeah, you can do that. I want you to cum all over them."

By now Lucy had climbed over the couch and had positioned herself on all fours. Her hands pushed down into the arm rest of the couch while her knees were placed down. She looked over her shoulder to watch Luke get into position. Her eyes looked up at him while she bit her bottom lip and teased him again with naughty words.

"You can spank me too, while you're at it."

Those words just forced him to rear his hand back and loudly slap the right cheek of her ass. She yelped in an innocent voice.

"Awww! That hurt!"

"I'm sure it did."

Her voice crackled, giggling at him as she bit her lower lip. Lucy looked down at the couch, allowing her long brown hair to hang just as she felt Luke pushing the head of his cock into her dark hole. She took a breath and moaned, just as he slid his rod into her. Within seconds, he was slowly pushing into her, feelig the tightness of her ass. He took a deep breath, softly moaning as he began to buck his forward. The feeling of his cock driving into her ass back and forth was wonderful and only the beginning of pleasure. Lucy kept her head down, softly moaning but without saying a single word.

A couple minutes had went by as he was still slowly thrusting into her ass, pumping his cock in and out of her. By now, it felt like a long time since anyone had spoke though it was only some minutes. Luke moved his hands over her ass cheeks, pushing into her soft skin as he watched his hard rod move in and out of her. Finally, Lucy opened her eyes and had to say something to break the silence between their moans.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck that ass! Smack it with your hand!"

Gritting his teeth, Luke reared his left hand back and struck it down hard over her cheek. The loud clap echoed across the room. Lucy moaned, just as he began to pick up pace and thrust his cock faster into her dark hole. He reared his hand back again and this time, slapped her ass hard. She almost jumped from her position and then yelled out.

"OHHHHH, GOD! YEAH! MAKE ME YOURS!"

His hand slapped over her ass again, the sting was felt on his palm. Luke continued to pump his thick rod into her ass, lifting his neck and roaring out a moan for the busty goddess. Lucy was loving this, she wanted him to experience all three of her holes and her epic tits. Soon, his cock would be between those breasts once again. Luke groaned out.

"This body was made to be banged!"

"Yes! Yes, and it's all yours!"

Taking a deep breath, Luke came to a stop from thrusting his cock into her ass. He knew that if he didn't stop himself now, he would end up emptying his balls deep within her. He wanted to blow his load over her tits before anything.

"Lucy, I want to fuck your tits now!"

"Oh yeah, do it! I want that dick between my big titties again!"

With one last strike of his hand to spank her ass, Luke moved back to allow his cock to exit her ass once and for all. Once she was free, he called out to her.

"Get on your knees!"

Lucy didn't have to be told twice about that. She climbed off the couch and down on the floor, she stood on her knees. Luke moved in front of her and held his cock in his hand, watching her use her hands to lift up those amazing beautiful breasts. Lucy pulled them apart and then smiled at him. He placed his cock right between them, watching her close them together. This time, he took control and began to buck his hips forward. His cock pushed between her breasts up and down, fucking her tits. Lucy looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah...Fuck those big titties one last time! Mmmmmmm!!"

Her eyes looked up at him, but he needed little encouragement. His cock pumped between her big breasts while he moaned. Lucy looked down, watching the head poke up with each thrust. He was so close to busting his nut and she was experienced with men who enjoyed making big messes over her face or tits. Her eyes looked back up at him, begging for him to unleash his cum over her.

"Come on, cum on me! Cum on my big tits, Luke!"

"Oh, I'm going to, here it is!"

He couldn't take it anymore. He stopped moving his hips and grabbed his cock out from between her tits. Stroking it hard and fast, he erupted and shot a thick string of cum up her left breast. Lucy quickly put her hands on her tits, raised her neck and help up her boobs to create the perfect canvas for his white paint. A thick wad flew up her neck and dripped streams down her right tit. Lucy moaned, feeling the hot stickiness over her skin while calling out to him in her thick English accent.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!"

Luke was groaning, as he couldn't control himself. He shot another torrent of his cum striking over her right breast and then a long line gong down her left breast to her nipple. Lucy couldn't believe how powerful his orgasm was, with this being his third for the night. She reached her hand to his cock and removed his hand to replace it with her own. She wanted to finish him off and she did, squeezing his dick with her sensual touch and forcing another torent of cum to splash over her tits. Her eyes wandered down, watching the streams of his semen drip down while she stroked him again to shoot another spurt of cum down her breasts.

Lucy had a complete mess on her tits. She couldn't believe how much cum she was draining from his balls as she continued to jack him off, getting the last bits of his cum over her soft skin. He had loaded her down, an impressive amount of cum considering that it was only one cock to drench her. After she was done, she looked down at the mess over her breasts one last time. This was one of the biggest messes of cum she had received over her tits from just one cock. With his rod still in her hand, she looked up into his eyes and then licked the underside of his shaft and brought the head to her lips and gave it a kiss.

"Oh my god...This is so wonderful, look at all this cum."

She let go of his cock and held her tits up, looking back up at him again with a big smile on her face.

"You sure loaded me down! So much cum for only one man, oh my god...I enjoyed every minute of that."

"So did I, Lucy."

Placing his hand on her shoulder, Luke leaned down as she smiled at him. He couldn't stop him from kissing her lips once again. Lucy closed her eyes, embracing his kiss full of passion before their lips moved away from one another. She spoke to him.

"I best get cleaned up and join you in bed, Luke. I had a whole lot of fun with you, wouldn't mind doing this again later on."

"Well, you still need an agent to get back into the game, yes?"

She nodded, laughing at him.

"I think I have the best agent in the world, he just finished unloading all his cum over my tits."

Luke laughed.

"Damn right he did!"

While he moved to sit back on the couch, she ran her hands down and collected some of the cum from her breasts before feeding it to her mouth. They had worn each other out for the night, but Lucy couldn't be anymore happier. She had to clean herself up and then soon, she would be joining Luke in the bedroom together to fall asleep.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The crack of daylight had begun to appear through the blinds in the window. It was still morning and too early to get up after having a wonderful night. Luke lay asleep between the sheets in the bed of his hotel room. Right next to him, was Lucy asleep with her arm over him. It was an amazing to fall asleep next to someone that you could trust. Despite only knowing him for a night, Lucy had strong feelings about Luke. His reputation had lived up, all from her friend telling her stories from a couple years ago. Still, they remained asleep until a cellphone began to loudly ring over by the nightstand. Luke was asleep in a dream, hearing the ringing sound as if it was only part of the atmosphere to the illusion deep within his brain. After a few seconds, his eyes began to open and he took a deep breath. Half asleep, he reached over the night stand to grab his phone and answer it without looking at the screen first.

"Yeah?"

"Hey! Did I wake you?"

The voice on the other end of the phone was none other than his best friend Peter's. Luke sat up in the bed, replying back to him. He felt an arm wrapped over his chest, looking down to see Lucy still sound asleep next to him.

"Yeah...I partied pretty good last night."

"I figured you did. Look, sorry I kept you waiting last night. Didn't mean to never show up at the club, I was just tired yesterday to be honest."

His brain was still recharging upon waking up, but Luke couldn't help but break a small laugh. It didn't matter that Peter didn't show up, he had Lucy right next to him in the bed to make up for it.

"It's all good, no problem."

"Look, don't forget that we're due for the plane in a couple hours. We're headed back to London today."

"What time is it now?"

"it's a quarter to 10, you've got two hours before we meet at the airport."

"Oh shit, yeah...I'll see you then."

Clicking the phone, Luke hung up the call. He rested his head back on the pillow behind him and took a deep sigh. Lucy had awakened next to him and let out a big yawn before speaking.

"Who was that?"

"My friend Peter, I guess I have to leave soon. We're headed back to London in a few hours. I hate to say goodbye like this, I had the time of my life with you last night."

She smiled looking in his eyes while stretching her hand over his bare chest. Over Luke's face, he had a visible five o'clock shadow that washed over his previously clean shaved face.

"I did too, Luke. I can't wait to get back to London myself. You're going to be my agent, right?"

"Yes, I am your agent now."

Returning the smile, he reached his hand to gently hold Lucy's. Her eyes looked at their fingers, laced together almost like shoe strings. She looked back at him while moving to rest her head over his chest.

"I think I would like...more than just that."

She sighed, unable to come up with the words for him. It was so strange, to have deep feelings for a man that she had only met last night. Luke ran his hand through her hair, before softly caressing her cheek.

"Me too, Lucy...I have to leave today, when are you going to be back in London?"

"Next week for sure, I will call you. I'm going to be thinking about you, will you be thinking about me?"

Moving from his chest, she raised her head to look into his eyes. He didn't respond in words, only with a little smile and nodding his head. That was all it took for her to know his thoughts. She leaned over and softly kissed his lips, not caring that both of them had only awakened minutes earlier. They kissed passionately, his hands moved to cup her face and run his fingers through her hair. When they broke the kiss, Lucy moved to get up out of the bed. She hated that they had to say goodbye for now.

"Well, I guess you have a plane to catch soon, mister! I won't keep you waiting. We need to trade phone numbers before you leave."

Luke pulled back the blanket as he began to rise from the bed. He grabbed his cellphone and handed it to Lucy so she could add herself into the contacts.

"There you go babe, I better go on and get a shower, shave and get ready."

"I'll put my number into your phone, text me later so I know it's you."

While he got out of the bed and moved to go to the bathroom, Lucy didn't waste a minute toying with his phone to register her name and number into his contacts. She hated that they would be leaving each other for now, but at least she would be able to communicate with him before they reunited in a week. Besides the small set back, she couldn't wait to return home and pick back up in modeling now. Nothing was going to stop her at all with this man by her side.

TO BE CONTINUED