Mr. Disco Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucy joins Holly Peers, Michelle Marsh nurses Luke.
15k words
5
16.1k
62

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

London, England

Among the darkness, a chain rattling created noise in the dark purple room. Heels were heard stomping over the floor, following a woman breathing heavily. A figure moved beyond the curtains, towards the bed as the chain stopped when a woman sat down in the middle of the king size bed. Lucy Pinder found herself in the captivity of a woman she had been addressing as 'Mistress' all through the night. The busty glamour model sat on the bed, breathing heavily. She was afraid, unknowing what to expect at this point. Kimberly stood holding her chain as she began to detach it from the collar around her neck. A tight one piece bustier outfit had been fitted over Lucy's body. With the chain removed from the ring of her collar, Kimberly sighed.

"Why are you so nervous all the time? Just relax."

Kimberly began to stomp off. Her heels clicked loudly over the floor. In the past few hour, Lucy had been taken to Nigel's penthouse suite. She had a bath and then spent an entire hour going through clothes, outfits and sets of high heels seeing what could fit and what outfits she preferred. After that, Kimberly took her into what would be her room among the penthouse suite and allowed Lucy to pick bed sheet colors and a few decorations. When Lucy asked what all this was about, Kimberly threatened her with the riding crop and told her to shut her mouth. All she was told was that she was to be Nigel's new 'trophy whore'. Kimberly hinted that another woman lived in the suite with him, as Lucy would not be alone. Nigel fancied himself as a playboy who preferred to be surrounded by a harem of women.

A trophy whore was among Nigel's favorites, only a special woman who he deemed worthy to live with him. Lucy realized soon enough that she was in captivity with this man. Though he had not returned, it had dawned on her earlier tonight that she would not be escaping rather easily. Kimberly removed the leather collar from her neck an hour ago and replaced it with a locking silver metal collar. It required a key to take off and had been fitted to Lucy's neck size. She felt like a slave in a dangerous game while wearing the heavy piece of metal around her neck. In the front of the collar was a large metal ring where the chain had been attached earlier. Among the room, dark curtains were hanging from every passageway. Lucy heard footsteps and saw the curtains rustling from the left side of the room. She panicked, calling out in fear.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!"

Laughter crackled from a soft voice almost in a sinister laugh. Lucy only knew that the voice was coming from a woman, but it was definitely not Kimberly. The curtains pulled apart and then a woman stood tall in a similar bustier outfit that Lucy was wearing. She looked back at her with piercing green eyes. Lucy instantly recognized the woman. Her jaw dropped as it was an old friend of hers from back in her days of modelling in various glamour magazines.

"Oh my god, Holly!"

"Hello Lucy, it's been quite a long time."

The curtain moved as Holly Peers stepped out, offering a smug grin to Lucy as the old friends were now reunited. To Lucy, this was a strange coincidence that she didn't quite understand at first. There wasn't a collar placed around Holly's neck, something she instantly noticed. The other woman joined her, sitting on the bed as the smirk was still painted across her lips.

"What are you doing here, Holly? I haven't seen you in years."

"I'm with Nigel now, I live here with him. He told me that I would have company today as a surprise, I had no idea that you would be joining us."

Lucy took a deep breath as she glanced away. Something didn't quite make sense to her but she couldn't put her finger on the thoughts yet. Holly looked over and spoke again.

"You look scared, Lucy. What's the matter?"

"I...I don't know what I'm doing here. I feel like I've become a prisoner here."

Holly paced her finger up to Lucy's lips, silently calling for her to hush.

"Shhhh! Calm down, everything is going to be fine. Nigel obviously thinks highly of you. If he didn't, you would be in the harem downstairs and not up here with me."

The other woman giggled while reaching her hand to hold Lucy's. Holly spoke again.

"It's been a while since I had a companion up here with me."

Lucy was thinking to herself while she remained quiet. Luke was still on her mind, as this entire situation of offering sex was originally to free Luke. Now it had developed into something far different, bringing her into captivity and reunited with her old friend Holly. She thought about what Holly was saying, mentioning a harem. She finally spoke back to her friend while gazing into her beautiful green eyes.

"That other woman told me I was to become a trophy whore. What did she mean by that?"

"Oh honey, that means you are special. I'm Nigel's other trophy whore. He likes to keep two, his favorite women. You will live with him like I do, we're going to have so much fun together."

Holly crackled into giggling once more. She patted Lucy on the shoulder, reassuring her as the nervous tensions were still clear from her facial expressions.

"Lucy, you should feel honored. He thinks highly of you, obviously. If he didn't, he would've put you in the harem with the other girls. If you were in the harem, then he would share you out to other men. He's not doing that though, oh no. You're a trophy whore, that means you're special."

Reaching her hand out, Holly slid her index finger through the large metal ring attached to Lucy's collar. She tugged it, just as she had seen Nigel had done to her when she had worn the collar herself. She pulled Lucy closer until their lips were merely inches away. Starring into her big brown eyes, she smirked and spoke again.

"You and me are about to become best friends. Just like we used to be when we used to model together. Welcome, Lucy."

Holly leaned in and kissed her lips softly while letting go of the ring to the collar. Lucy embraced the kiss before twirling her tongue over the other woman's. It had been a long time since she kissed a girl, but that changed now. After the kiss, Holly simply smirked at Lucy and got up from the bed. She began to walk off, but glanced over her shoulder to see Lucy still seated on the bed. The fear was beginning to fade away from Lucy's face.

"Come on, Lucy! Let's have some drinks, have you ate anything yet?"

She shook her head. Holly smiled and spoke once more.

"Well, come on! This hotel has a fine service, you can order whatever you want. This one is on me, we will have dinner together and I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"Alright, that sounds good."

All the questions in her thoughts, Lucy was confident would be answered now. She knew Holly over the years, she was a woman that she always trusted as friend. Though it had been so long since they last spoke, things had clearly changed but she seemed to remain the same. Lucy got up from the bed and followed her friend, breathing in relief as they went to the kitchen. True to Holly's word she called up room service and allowed Lucy to order whatever she wanted. The kitchen in the penthouse suite was massive and luxurious, just the kind of style Nigel Taylor preferred. For the next hour, Lucy and Holly would catch up on old times while having dinner together.

******************

Across town, Michelle Marsh had taken Luke from the park and back to her apartment home on the west side of London. He was beaten, bruised and bloody, yet had an odd sense of paranoia. While she drove him away from the park, he became suspicious that he was being followed or watched. By the time they arrived back at the apartment, Michelle had to help him up the stairs, for he could barely walk. She moved him over the couch in her apartment and then proceeded to take his shirt off to look over his wounds. Luke was certain that he had a cracked rib from the beatings he endured. His face had swollen up in the bruises from days ago.

Michelle found herself nursing Luke, it was the least she could do. Despite the physical beatings he had endured, he was mostly upset over the fact that Lucy had given herself up for his personal freedom. Though he didn't talk much with Michelle before passing out, it was one thing he did have to mention. On the couch, he passed out shirtless after Michelle proceeded to place bandages over his face and an ice pack over his stomach where he had bruises. Once he was good and comfortable, it appeared he simply fell asleep. Michelle let out a sigh when she noticed him asleep on the couch. Staying true to her word to take care of him, she went into the bedroom where she planned to take a nap for now. Michelle left Luke a note to wake her when he got up.

Taking care of this man was the least that she could do. It wasn't so much that Michelle felt she owed Lucy, it was Luke she truly cared about. After the way he took care of her problems with James, she knew Luke was a good man with a heart. Michelle was humiliated that night out with Lucy and Luke when James decided to fuck her in the bathroom and leave her there naked with her face dripping in cum. Luke took care of him, beating him to a bloody pulp and forcing the man to call and apologize to her. Though Michelle had yet to truly thank Luke for his nice deed, now she was determined to repay his kindness by taking care of him while he was at this low point. As she laid down to take her nap, Michelle found herself thinking about him.

Late in the night, Michelle woke up to hear stomping in the living room of her apartment. Her first initial thought was that Luke must have been up and moving around. Her assumption was confirmed when she heard him groaning in pain in his voice. Rising out of bed, she tied her black night robe and came rushing out to find Luke leaned over the stove in the kitchen. He had one hand against the surface while the other arm was wrapped around clutching his stomach. It was obvious from the expression on his face that he was experiencing a world of pain. Michelle noticed he had torn off the bandages, she came rushing towards him, placing her hand over his shoulder as she spoke in a low voice.

"Luke, what's wrong? Did you get my note? I wanted you to wake me when you got up."

"Yeah, but I didn't want to. I don't want you waiting hand and foot on me, Michelle."

She turned, looking into his eyes after he had spoken.

"Luke, you can barely walk. Come on, let me help you. I'll take care of everything, don't worry. If you're hungry, I'll make you something."

"Yeah, you're right. Those fuckers did a good number on me. Ohhhh, damn!"

Clutching his stomach, he cried out in pain as Michelle gently wrapped her arm around him. The busty blonde glamour model walked Luke out of the kitchen and back into the living room. True to her word, she would fix him a meal once he told her what he wanted. Michelle was ready to nurse Luke back to health and take care of this man. As he sat down, she offered him a smile and spoke in her low soft voice.

"Just relax, I'll make sure you get better. Anything you need Luke, I'm here to help you."

******************

1 DAY LATER

After an evening spent with Holly, Lucy had found herself becoming more confident within the chambers of Nigel's penthouse suite. The dinner went well while Holly explained various things to her old friend. Their friendship in modelling had been strong years ago back when they were appearing in magazines together. Lucy wasn't aware that Holly had continued her career, while she had went into retirement a few years ago. Nigel did not arrive back at the hotel during the night, so this had left the two ladies all to themselves to catch up on old times.

Holly's career had taken a major turn in the last year all thanks to Nigel. She had explained to Lucy how she pretty much was his main woman. They went to events together and had began having a high profile relationship. Holly was the original 'trophy whore' and she took great pride in that. Nigel was the type of man who preferred the swinger lifestyle, though he always had two loyal women at his side for all times: his trophy whores. Lucy got the impression right away that he was a man of dominance. It was the only explanation she truly had for the metal collar that was locked around her neck. Holly had joked to her that the collar would come off when she was ready to sign her contract with the Perfect Kiss modelling company.

Lucy had realized from the beginning that her career was about to change forever. While in Nigel's captivity, she had absolutely no say in anything. The contract would completely change her career, to be owned by him and his company. She did not ask Holly about the contract situation, she knew everything deep in the back of her mind. Lucy didn't feel she had a choice. She had foolishly exchanged her freedom to ensure Luke's safety. Even though he had cheated on her, she still had strong feelings for him. Maybe there would be a light at the end of the tunnel and everything could work itself out, she could at least hope. Holly had hinted that before Lucy, there was another girl who was at her side as the other trophy whore in the past. Lucy was curious who it could be, but Holly refused to go into further details.

Holly had explained what she meant by the 'harem' she had referred to last night. Being a trophy whore to Nigel Taylor was a true privilege, for the harem was on the floor below of his penthouse suite that he referred to as 'the palace'. Perfect Kiss accepted new up and coming models, offering them work as escorts to rich clients off on the side. The harem offered the girls a chance to make some money off the side, as Nigel had two men in place to work as the pimps in arranging such deals while Kimberly was the mistress of the harem. Kimberly was a stern and dominating mistress when it came to the girls of the harem, Holly laughed when describing the mistress. Lucy quickly realized how lucky she was that Nigel did think highly of her. She wasn't in love with this man, but anything beat having to play the role of an escort in his harem.

The green eyed busty model made a sinister smirk when she watched Lucy walk into the living room of the penthouse. The collar shined over her neck, the ring bouncing as the brunette girl walked in a white one piece outfit revealing her large cleavage. Holly wore a similar outfit, except that it was in a black color. Deep down, Holly couldn't be happier with this reunion between herself and Lucy. She had great confidence that Lucy would make a great partner as trophy whores in servicing her man. Nigel would be arriving back home tonight and the night would be a lustful event between the three. Taking another look at Lucy, Holly walked back to her bedroom where she could call Nigel on the telephone. She crossed her legs on the purple sheets of the bed while grabbing her cellphone from the nightstand. After scrolling through the contact list, she find Nigel and placed the phone up to her ear while waiting on him to answer.

"Hey baby!"

Holly spoke back into the phone once she heard the ringing stop as Nigel had answered. He was quiet for a few seconds before answering her back.

"Hey, how are things going, Holly? Are you getting along good with Lucy?"

She giggled before replying.

"Yeah! Things are going great so far."

"How is she doing? Kimberly said that she was submissive when she handled her last night."

"Oh, she's right about that."

Turning her head, Holly made sure Lucy had not walked into the room. She didn't want the other girl to hear her for what she was about to tell Nigel.

"I think she's going to be an easy submissive one, for sure. Lucy seemed nervous and afraid last night, so I talked with her for some hours. I told her how she should feel proud that she is going to be your trophy whore with me."

"I hope you and her will be prepared for tonight. I'm going to fuck the shit outta her like I did the other day."

Holly giggled.

"I can't wait to watch, honey. I want to see you fuck her mouth, make her into your whore."

"Oh, I am gonna do that for sure. Lucy is my new filthy fuck doll, that's what I like to call her."

"Filthy fuck doll? I like that. It's nice and slutty, a fitting nickname for her."

Nigel laughed into the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, I thought it sounded cute. I've gotta go for now. Have Lucy prepared for tonight, this is going to be special."

"Sure thing, see you tonight honey."

******************

The noise of the television filled the living room while Luke sat down on the couch in a white robe. He had spent most of the morning flipping through channels while he remained bruised and beaten. Michelle had helped him to the bathroom where he was able to shave his face and wash up before taking a long hot bath. When he had got out, Michelle proceeded to change the bandages over his face and put an ice pack over his face when he returned to the couch. It was the afternoon now and yet she was still trying to help him out. The blonde woman had fixed her hair up in a ponytail and put on a white T-shirt with daisy duke shorts on underneath. Together, the two of them sat on the couch watching TV. Luke himself was wearing a button up white shirt, making it easier to tend to the wounds on his chest. Michelle noticed that his glass of water was empty and got up to take it and refill it.

"I'll be right back, let me fix that for you."

Luke let out a sigh. Though he was a bit helpless from how beaten and bruised he was, he still thought Michelle was doing too much for him. Here she was, waiting on him hand and foot and nursing his wounds. Luke didn't understand why Michelle was being so kind to him. All she wanted to do was help him after all this rough time he went through. He had become paranoid over Malcolm's goons warning him. Just as they had told him that they were watching his every move, he could feel their presence. On the coffee table was his cellphone and wallet. Luke thought about his best friend Peter for a moment. It seemed odd that Peter had yet to call his cellphone, but Luke wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

He still felt guilty about betraying Lucy. All of this had been his fault, he knew it from the bottom of his heart. Had he not allowed Jennifer to seduce him in the first place, none of this would've happened. The beating he took for cheating was worth every bruise and scratch. Now all Luke could think about was that Lucy had submitted herself to Nigel to allow his freedom. 'That woman must have really loved me to do that'. He thought to himself while sitting there and gazing into the television set. Michelle returned and placed the glass of water on the coffee table. A new straw had been placed into it as well as fresh ice. She looked over the distraught look on his face before joining him on the couch.

"Luke, what's wrong?"

Letting out a sigh, he shook his head before replying to her.

"This is all my fault. Fucking all of it, I caused this."

"What did you cause?"

"Lucy is gone now. Nigel probably took her and isn't going to let her go until he gets what he wants. I can't believe she would go and make a deal with that man over me."

Michelle reached out and cupped his face. She looked into his face with her big blue eyes.

"That's cause she loves you, Luke. I didn't think it was wise of her to do that, but she acted out of her emotions for you."

"And I let her down! Had it not been for me fucking around, none of this would've happened!"

A puzzled look ran across Michelle's face before she answered him back.