Mr. Disco Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you let her down?"

Luke rolled his eyes and shook his head. He had to confess his sins to someone. Peter wasn't around, but maybe Michelle would understand. He didn't want any pity, for he truly had felt guilty for betraying her with his one night stand.

"A long time ago, I used to be dating another woman. You know Jennifer Ellison, right?"

Michelle nodded to him.

"Yeah, what about her?"

Taking a deep breath, Luke thought for a minute before he began to confess his horrible deeds to Lucy's best friend.

"She came back and I had not seen her in years. Jennifer tricked me, but it's my fault. I allowed her to seduce me at this apartment last week. We had sex and then she offered me a drink and I woke up in a warehouse with three guys ready to beat the shit out of me. Everything is my fault, I shouldn't have been thinking with my dick..."

Michelle reached her hand up and cupped his face. She gently caressed his bruised skin as she looked back into his eyes.

"Are you telling me the truth, Luke? So you cheated on Lucy with your ex?"

"Yes, it's my fault...had I not done this, none of this would've happened. I fucked everything up!"

He grunted, almost as if were about to break down crying. Michelle looked back at him somewhat disappointed. After a moment, a tear fell from his left eye as Luke became emotionally upset with himself. He spoke one last time before the tears came.

"I deserved to get the shit kicked out of me. This is payback for betraying a woman that truly loved me."

"Luke, stop!"

She didn't know how to comfort him. Michelle had realized that his pain went a lot further than the physical beating he had endured. He was emotionally torn apart in true guilt, as she clearly had seen from how he busted down in tears. She leaned over and hugged him, pulling him into her arms as they sat there on the couch. She had to think of a way to comfort him, for she could not tolerate seeing the man broken like this.

"Look, you made a mistake. I know, it happens."

He didn't say a word back, all he could do was let the tears fall and sob while Michelle held him. Letting out a sigh, she ran both of her hands to the back of his neck and gently ran them through his hair. It was almost astounding to see this man broken down like this. Michelle had remembered what he he had done to her ex-boyfriend and the beating Luke had given him. It was a sight to behold to see a tough guy break down crying over the love for a woman. As he had been honest with her, Michelle had only grew to respect him even more.

"Calm down, Luke. Don't worry, please stop! We'll find a way to get Lucy back, I promise!"

Michelle felt that everything rested on her shoulders now. Here she was with her best friend's lover, comforting and nursing the broken man. Though she had her own feelings for Luke, she knew that she couldn't allow it to get in the way for now. Michelle was determined to nurse him back to health and get him back on his feet. In some odd ways, she could feel Luke's pain after the hell she had been through with broken relationships. She understood the temptation and allure a man could take from being seduced, simply because Michelle had done the very same thing to men in the past. For now, all they had was each other and she was here to comfort him and wash away the sorrow and pain.

******************

8 HOURS LATER

The night fall had approached over the last several hours. Among the penthouse suite, Lucy decided to take advantage of the luxury at her command with room service. Holly had influenced her to call and ask for anything she wanted with food or drinks. Kimberly did not return to the penthouse to deal with the ladies, for tonight Nigel was going to have his fun with them. Holly and Lucy spent their time together relaxing and enjoying some music while they caught up on old times. Apart from listening to music, Lucy found herself gazing out of the large tall windows of the penthouse. She glanced down at the city from below, occasionally viewing the sparking lights during the sunset and the dark hours approaching. The tall London buildings lit up as darkness came.

From gazing out the windows, she felt like a prisoner in a high castle. It helped that she still had the metal collar locked around her neck, allowing her imagination to give off such feelings of captivity. Despite the thoughts, some of it was true. She really was a prisoner to Nigel and would be until her contract was signed for the Perfect Kiss company. Occasionally, her mind raced in thoughts about Luke, but she didn't mention him at all to Holly. Any time Lucy stood there gazing out of the window, Holly would watch her and smirk from behind. To Holly, she felt that Lucy would make the perfect submissive girl for her and Nigel to dominate and have fun with in the bedroom. He would be arriving at any minute now, as both of the ladies had prepared themselves in matching outfits. Lucy still wore the white one piece outfit revealing her cleavage, while Holly had changed into a similar outfit that was purple.

Nigel had sent a text message to Holly just a few minutes ago, informing her to prepare for his arrival. Once Lucy had returned to the living room, Holly was standing there with her arms crossed and giving the other woman a sinister smirk. She wanted to test Lucy, just to see her reactions. The impression of a submissive girl was already there for the other trophy whore, but Holly wanted to tease her regardless to see her reactions. All Lucy did was smile at her and place her hands over her hips. After a moment, she spoke up to address Holly.

"You look excited, is there a reason for that?"

Slowly, Holly nodded her head.

"Yes, Nigel is going to be here soon. You know what that means, right?"

Lucy giggled and smirked. They had discussed this many times already today, as she was well aware what they had planned. She approached Holly while slowly nodding. Holly's eyes shifted to the collar around Lucy's neck.

"Oh yeah, we're about to have a threesome, right?"

Holly smirked as Lucy replied. She reached her hand for the large ring attached to Lucy's collar and wrapped her index finger around it. With one tug, she brought Lucy's lips to hers for a soft kiss. After pulling their lips apart, she looked back into those big brown eyes and replied.

"Yeah, but who says we can't get started now? Come on, kiss me!"

Lucy responded only in actions, pushing her lips up to Holly's as they embraced a passionate kiss together. A moan was heard between Holly's lips while she danced her tongue with the other British beauty. Like before, this was a test to see how far Lucy would go with desire. So far, she didn't disappoint Holly whatsoever as she felt Lucy's hands roam up to her large breasts. Within seconds, they were squeezing each other's breasts while continuously kissing back and forth. The sound of stomping could be heard in the background, but neither woman was hindered by the sound. Breathing was soon heard as an unknown presence stood behind them and greeted them loudly.

"Well, well...Nice to see you ladies are getting along."

Their lips pulled apart to turn and look to see Nigel standing tall. A smug grin ran across his face as the man stood in a black suit. Holly offered him a smile before speaking.

"Why yes, we've been getting along so well tonight."

Lucy looked a bit nervous as she looked back at Nigel. He watched as Holly ran her hand across Lucy's cheek while he addressed them both.

"I've had a long day working hard, I wanna have some fun with my two trophy whores. How about it?"

"Yes, I've been looking forward to seeing you all day."

"Oh, you have?"

To Nigel's surprise, Lucy was the one who spoke up. She nodded at him while an inviting smirk ran across her face. Despite her appearing nervous at first, she didn't seem to be anymore. Holly stepped forward and then reached her hand for the ring attached to Lucy's collar like before. She tugged on it and began to lead the way.

"Come on, it's time to enjoy ourselves!"

Holly pulled Lucy and led the way towards Nigel's bedroom. As he began to follow her, Nigel nodded at Holly. She was his most trusted woman at his side, proving herself time and time again. He loved watching her lead Lucy by the collar. Once they reached the bedroom, it was time to turn the lights down and get their clothes off. He watched Holly pull Lucy to the bed and then he began to remove his suit jacket while addressing them both.

"Go ahead and get your fucking clothes off, ladies. We're about to have one hell of a night to remember."

******************

Light shined from above over the dinner table as Luke sat there with Michelle after the two had enjoyed a quiet dinner among themselves. She cooked for the two of them, spending the evening together and having a few subtle conversations. Luke had began to realize over the past several hours that Michelle had truly wanted to help him and she was probably the only friend he had left right now. Where was Peter during all this time? Not one text message or phone call at all. Despite his affair with Jennifer Ellison, he couldn't stop thinking about something she had told him. She had warned him about Peter and to keep an eye out on him. As Luke sat there at the dinner table scrolling through his phone, Michelle got up and placed their dirty dishes in the sink to wash later. She glanced over her shoulder and watched him with the phone, forcing her to speak out to him.

"You aren't about to try and call Lucy, are you?"

He sighed before replying to her.

"No, not at all. I've been sitting here thinking for a bit..."

She returned to join him at the kitchen table. Michelle offered him a smile before speaking up.

"What's on your mind, Luke?"

"My best friend is Peter, you know this right?"

Michelle shook her head.

"No. Lucy has only told me about you, she only mentioned him once or twice."

"He's my best friend and he's been my partner for years. Why the hell hasn't he called me? I just checked my phone and he tried calling days ago but since I've been free, I haven't got one call from him at all or a text. Something is not right with that, you know what I mean?"

Looking back at him, Michelle was ready to tell the truth. Luke wasn't aware that Peter had been involved in setting up the meeting between Lucy and Nigel Taylor. She had to reveal this truth to him, perhaps he could come to his own assumptions while he questioned the motives of his best friend.

"Peter arranged the meeting between Lucy and Nigel. I should've told you about that, do you think he could also be holding your friend captive?"

Luke looked back down at the table while he thought to himself. Jennifer's words were still ringing in his head: 'Best friends can betray each other. You do understand that, right? Everybody has a price. You should be watching him more closely, just giving you some advice'. Michelle looked back at him, curious as he appeared to be in a deep thought.

"Luke? Are you okay?"

"Everybody has a price...I think Peter might have betrayed me, Michelle."

"What makes you say that?"

"Back several months ago in Ibiza, he didn't want me to say no to the deal with Perfect Kiss. All of this, this whole fucking deal goes back to that one meeting. Before I met Lucy, Taylor offered the both of us a deal with his modelling company. I was pretty rude to his guy, but Peter thought it was stupid cause we could've made bank and got rich off working with that company."

He looked back down at the table before shaking his head. In a way, he felt like he had connected all the dots and realized a big conspiracy plot that started this entire mess. It all made sense now; Jennifer seducing him, Peter bringing Lucy to Nigel Taylor, everything came full circle that this was a master plan that worked out. There was definitely truth in Jennifer's warning to him. Though she had played her part in setting him up, Luke believed that she sincerely was trying to warn him about Peter.

"I get it now, everybody has a price. I'm willing to bet money that Peter is in with them now and probably lured Lucy to Nigel. This whole thing was one big set up from the beginning...I was so fucking stupid!"

After yelling, he slammed his clenched fist down over the kitchen table. Michelle realized his anger and got up from the table, rushing over to place her hand on his shoulder.

"You're not stupid, Luke! Stuff like that happens, you made a mistake. It's going to be fine, trust me."

"But I-"

"Stop!! Come on, calm down for me! I'm sorry about your friend and I'm sorry about Lucy, but you have me. I'm here for you and I promise I'm not going to betray you."

He glanced up into her big blue eyes. Michelle spoke again.

"Look, we'll get Lucy back. I promise you that, but you're not in any shape to do much right now. You need to take it easy, Luke. I'm here for you, remember that."

"I believe you Michelle..."

She gave him a smile and then patted his shoulder.

"Now come on, let's go back to the living room. I'm going to change the bandages on your chest and then you can get some rest. We'll talk about all this tomorrow, but right now, I think you need to get some rest."

******************

Slurping and slobbering sounds echoed from down on the floor as Holly eagerly worked her lips up and down Nigel's cock. The three of them had become a naked party, the man stood tall watching his loyal lover suck his cock. Lucy was down on her knees, sitting next to Holly patiently waiting her turn. Over and over, Holly's crimson lips moved up and down Nigel's shaft, causing him to groan and cry out into pleasure. After a few minutes, Holly came to a stop and her lips made an audible pop sound as she came off his cock. Strings of drool fell from her lower lip and down to the floor. She reached out with her right hand and grabbed the metal ring attached to Lucy's collar, pulling her forward.

"It's your turn now, Lucy."

"Oh, is it?"

She smiled at Holly as she was pulled by the collar to face Nigel's cock.Holly let go of the ring attached to Lucy's collar and then ran both of her hands into her long brunette hair. Lucy looked back to Nigel's shaft, noticing how it was soaked in Holly's saliva. She wrapped her hand around it and spoke up to both of them.

"I've been craving this-"

"Shut up and suck it!"

Holly cut Lucy off before pushing her head down. Nigel bucked his hips forward, his cock entering Lucy's mouth. A mischievous smirk ran across Holly's face as she pushed Lucy's mouth down and watched her friend take in the first several inches of his cock. Lucy unwrapped her fingers around around his cock, figuring that she was about to get skull fucked by how aggressive Holly pushed her lips down. Nigel smirked and began to buck his hips forward and back, his cock thrusting into her mouth and back. Lucy's mouth began to make several sucking noises as she gagged on his meat pole.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-MMM!!"

With a slight giggle, Holly pushed Lucy's head all the way down as Nigel stopped. Every inch of his long shaft sunk between her lips, the head pushing to the back of her throat. Holly continued to hold the other woman's head down until they heard Lucy gag and choke on his thick meat. Her eyes watered up, smearing the dark eyeliner around her eyes.

"Pull her up, Holly!"

Obeying his words, Holly pulled Lucy's hair to release his cock from her mouth. A flood of spit fell from her lower lip as his cock was dripping in saliva strings. Nigel grabbed a hold of his cock and began to rub the slimy shaft up against Lucy's left cheek. Holly gripped her hair and teased her.

"You like his cock, Lucy?"

"Mmmmm, yeah!"

Nigel began to smack his dick up against her left cheek. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed from the floor as Lucy closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. Holly couldn't help but giggle at this sight. Nigel called out to Lucy.

"Hey, bitch! Look at me!"

Gritting her teeth, Lucy opened her eyes and looked up at Nigel. He had a classic shit eating grin on his face, just the type of smile she expected from a smug man like him.

"Hold those big titties up for me! I wanna fuck 'em!"

Holly's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that Nigel was going to ask Lucy for a tit wank before her. She never had this problem with other women but now was beginning to realize that there was some competition at hand. Lucy held her large breasts up and quickly wrapped them around his cock. She bit her lower lip and smiled up at Nigel has began to buck his hips and drive his cock back and forth between her tits.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! That's it!! You're my filthy fuck doll, Lucy. God, I love fucking these big titties."

"Mmmmm, yeah! Come on, fuck my tits! Oh yeah, fuck those titties!!"

Each time Nigel bucked his hips and drove his cock between Lucy's gigantic tits, the big ring attached to her collar would clank and bounce around. Holly watched, as Lucy looked so happy to get titty fucked by him. Nigel's shifted to see the snotty look over Holly's face. He knew she was jealous, this was all a game for him to play with her emotions. Over and over, he continued to buck his hips and force his cock back and forth between Lucy's tits.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah! Come on, fuck my tits! Yes!!"

Holly held up her own large tits, envying Lucy at this moment. When Nigel glanced back at her, a new idea came to his mind. He stopped thrusting his hips and came to a halt. He wanted to see if both these busty glamour models could pull of a double titty fuck. Something that any man who had seen their magazine spreads probably fantasized about.

"Holly, get over here. Hold your tits up against Lucy's, smash 'em together."

The two women looked at each other as they turned to face and followed his order. Lucy held up her large breasts as Holly smashed them up against hers. Their hard nipples rubbed against other. Nigel was pleased, nodding his head. He placed his left hand on the back of Lucy's shoulder and then called out to them.

"Come on, I want you both to smash those tits around my dick! Both of you, fucking do it!"

Lucy was heard giggling as she moved a bit and watched his cock push between both of their tits. Holly took a bit of time to position herself fully, but after a moment, his cock began lost between both of their large breasts pressed together. He moved both of his hands to grip their shoulders, allowing him to buck his hips forward and thrust his cock between both of their pairs of tits smashed together. Lucy was to his left, Holly to the right side. As he continued to thrust his hips and fuck their boobs, Holly pushed her lips up against Lucy's and the two of them began to move their heads while kissing. Nigel moaned, amazed as he listened to their lips kiss back and forth.

"Oh yeah, there you go! I love to see my trophy whores loving each other like this!"

Together, Lucy and Holly continued to kiss while Nigel was busy pumping his cock between their large tits pressed together. It was still a struggle to do, but what a sight it was to behold. The glorious breasts of Lucy Pinder and Holly Peers smashed together. It was even greater to watch them kiss the way they did, twirling their tongues back and forth as their lips remained glued together. Eventually, Nigel came to a stop and moved his hands away from their shoulders. The two glamour models broke their lips apart, ending their kisses. Nigel reached his hand down to pull at Holly's hair, alerting her attention.

"Get up, baby."

"I hope you're gonna fuck me first after I had to watch you titty fuck her before me!"

Holly spoke to Nigel as she stood up from her knees. He gave her a sinister grin before busting out laughing.