Mr. Disco Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving her hand away from his face, she leaned down and kissed his forehead. Luke moved his left hand out of the water and ran it to her shoulder. Though he didn't want to, he couldn't hold back for now. He pushed his lips to Michelle's and began to slowly kiss her passionately. It wasn't something he had any plans of doing, but Michelle had worked with him so much this past week, he felt strong feelings for her. She pushed her tongue up against his, slowly sharing the passionate kiss until their lips pulled apart. When she glanced back at his face, he had a look of guilty momentarily. She spoke up, ready to fix that.

"Don't feel bad about kissing me. Lucy isn't here right now, but I promise we're going to get her back. She is my best friend, I'm going to help you get her back. Your friend may have betrayed you, but you have me. I will help you every step of the way, Luke."

Sinking back down into the hot water of the tub, Luke took a deep breath as he listened to her words. Michelle wished that the bath tub was large enough for her to climb in with him, but it didn't have the space. Luke eventually smiled again and nodded his head to her. The blonde former glamour model had worked her charm to restore his confidence.

"Yeah, we're going to get her back. I'm not ready yet, but I will be soon. I need some new clothes. Maybe in a few days I can go out and get myself a new suit."

"Leave that to me! I'll get it for you!"

Luke laughed when he looked back at Michelle's lovely face.

"Michelle, you've done more than enough for me. I can never repay you for all of this. I'd feel better if I bought myself my own new suit."

"But you're not ready for that yet. Once we get the bruises completely off your face, then you'll be ready to wear a new suit."

She leaned down again and kissed his forehead. This time, Luke moved from the water and cupped her face to kiss her passionately once more. She moaned into his mouth, dancing her tongue along his for a deep passionate kiss. Michelle pulled away from him and then stood up. Her large tits bounced from under her shirt as she placed her hands on her hips and spoke back to him.

"Do you know how you can repay me, Luke?"

"How?"

Grabbing the ends of her shirt, she pulled it over her head. Her large breasts sagged down as she stood there almost naked. Luke's eyes trailed over her body, noticing the little silver belly button ring piercing. Michelle gave him a smirk and teased.

"You can fuck me like a real man! Come on, I want to show you a good time. You deserve it after all the pain you've been through."

With a half smile, Luke thought about it for a moment. Of all the glamour models he had spent affairs with, Michelle Marsh was one that was a dream from years ago. His thoughts went back to Lucy and the fact he had already betrayed her when he allowed Jennifer Ellison to seduce him last week.

"I don't think I should do this, Michelle. After all, I've already cheated on Lucy once."

"She's my best friend, silly! Come on, we both deserve a good time. After all the pain you've been through, I want to blow your mind. You can think of this as a reward for taking care of my ex, how about that? Get out of the tub and come in the bedroom and fuck me! Come on, I know you want to."

Turning her back to him, Michelle placed her hands around her pajama shorts and thong, sliding them both down together. Luke got a clear sight at her bare naked ass and the big tramp stamp tattoo of the silver cross with the word 'Blessed' over it. The busty blonde looked over her shoulder and gave him a small smirk before she walked her naked body out of the bathroom, teasing him. Luke could feel his erection rising from within the warm water. Desire had gotten the better of him and he quickly rose up to stand from the tub. Michelle giggled when she heard the water splashing. She sat on the blue sheets of her bed while she heard him stomp out. Luke didn't even bother drying his wet body as he walked to the bedroom to find her there waiting for him.

When Luke walked in, she got up from the bed and walked to him, wrapping her arm around him and shoving her large tits up against his chest. Michelle pressed her lips to his, kissing him passionately once more. Even though he was her best friend's lover, Michelle truly didn't care anymore. She was falling in love with Luke. Deep down, she wanted to blow his mind and pleasure him like Lucy had probably done in the past, but she remembered that she had to be gentle with him. His body was still healing from the beating he took. After breaking the kiss, she gently hugged him, allowing her erect nipples to push up against his chest. Michelle ran her right hand down to grab his cock, slowly stroking it while she looked into his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"Let me take care of you, honey. I'll be gentle with you, I want you to enjoy every moment of this."

She kissed him again. Luke loved hearing her subtle British accent to his ears. After their lips pulled apart once more, Michelle gave him a wink and then fell down to her knees. Her left hand pushed up against his leg while she was wanking his cock with the grip of her right hand. Like before, she gave him that little loving smile before parting her pink lips and sliding them down his cock. Luke gasped and called out to her.

"Oh god, yes! Suck it, Michelle! Yes!!"

There was no sense in feeling guilty about this woman. Luke figured it was best to enjoy every moment of her pleasure. Michelle went fast, aggressively bobbing her head up and down his cock. She devoured his meat pole with hunger and force. When her lips came back to the head, she made a pop noise coming off them. Flicking her tongue, she spit on his dick and then looked up into his eyes to talk in her low slutty voice now.

"You've got a great cock, Luke. Your disco stick, that's what I'm gonna call it."

She loudly kissed the head with her lips. Luke groaned. He didn't even catch the joke of 'disco stick' with his nickname of Mr. Disco. All he did was stand there, watching Michelle lean down and begin to roll her tongue over his balls.

"Oh god, yeah! Lick those balls, baby!"

His wish was her command. Michelle wanted to truly blow his mind. She hoped to make him addicted to her sex, all out of the passionate feelings she felt for this man. Her tongue rolled over his balls before she pulled the left nut between her jaws.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

Luke instantly became more excited as Michelle loudly slobbered and sucked over his balls. After the horrible beating he took at the hands of Nigel's thugs and all this torment, just a bit of oral pleasure was enough to send his feelings back up. Michelle alternated his balls, sucking on one before the other. A string of drool dripped from his nuts, falling to the floor before she finally stopped and brought her mouth back to his cock. She looked up into his eyes while gripping his hips. Michelle slowly pushed her lips down the shaft, taking every inch of it until her lips buried at the base. She wanted to show off her deep throat skills, proving to him that she was quite the goddess in the bedroom. Luke threw his head back and cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, god! You are so fucking amazing, Michelle!"

Such praise from him was what she wanted to hear. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking every inch of his cock. Michelle didn't gag or choke, she handled his entire length with ease. Over and over, Michelle bobbed her head up and down. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', slight moans were heard from down below. Luke whimpered and moaned. She eventually came up, releasing his rod from her lips with another pop sound. Strings of saliva fell from his slobber coated shaft. Michelle got up from her knees and moved back to his face. She kissed him softly and then turned around to face the bed.

"Come on, Luke! I want you to fuck me! But don't forget you've got that cracked rib, don't hurt yourself, please."

He laughed at her words. Even in the heat of the moment like this, Michelle couldn't prevent her caring tenderness from showing.

"Alright, babe. Go on and climb up on the bed, I'm right behind you."

She smirked at him while turning around and proceeding to get up on the bed. As soon as Michelle climbed up on all fours, she could feel the bed sink down a bit as Luke had climbed up and sunk his wet feet down into the sheets. His eyes roamed over the large tattoo over her lower back. As he starred down into the 'Blessed' writing text, he used his left hand to push his cock towards her wet pussy. Michelle let out a soft moan, arching her hands up on the bed to hold herself up. He went slow, sinking his cock into the warmth of her clit. She let out a soft moan, feeling him slide into her.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. How does that feel, Luke?"

"It feels fucking great!"

"Go on and fuck me, honey. Fuck me the way you've always dreamed."

Knowing his limits with a wounded body, Luke figured he had to go slow with her. He moved his hands to her lower back, running them over the beautiful ink of her tattoo while he began to thrust his cock into her. Slowly, he moved his hips back and forth. Michelle closed her eyes and moaned, loving every second of his cock slowly pumping into her. This was just the very thing she wanted so bad, this man to make love to her. She wanted to fuck her so badly, at last she was experiencing the man she had grown feelings for, thrusting his hard cock into her. Raising her head, Michelle let out a soft moan before teasing him.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Nice and slow, just like that. Fuck me however you want to, honey."

Luke took in a heavy breath, still thrusting his hips forward and back slowly. He wanted to pound her pussy, to truly fuck her harder. The limits were in place, but he couldn't help himself. Desire was getting the better of his mind. He picked up the pace, pumping his cock into her a little bit faster. Michelle's large tits began to bounce from underneath her. Though she had warned him not to hurt himself by fucking her, the only thing on her mind now was this pleasure. She panted and then called out to him.

"Ohhhh god, yes! YES! That's it, come on, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, LUKE!! FUCK ME!!"

He moved his feet forward, stepping them even further as he began to ram his cock back and forth into her pussy. Michelle's arms collapsed, her large breasts pushed down into the blue sheets of the bed as Luke was now pumping his thick shaft harder and faster into pussy. She gasped before screaming yet again.

"YES, YES, YESSSS! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, LUKE! OHHHH, GOD!!"

Panting and catching his breath, Luke couldn't stop himself. He continued to pump his cock harder and faster into Michelle's tight pussy. At this point, he didn't plan to stop until he felt her climax. Michelle gritted her teeth, growling as she yelled to him.

"FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME, OHHH YES! YESSS!!"

"God, you're so fucking tight Michelle!"

"MAKE ME CUM, LUKE! MAKE..ME...CUM!!"

Slight pains over his stomach could be felt where his rib had been cracked, but Luke didn't let the pain hinder him. He couldn't stop himself, the pleasure was too good from fucking Michelle. Her hands ran over the sheets, clawing them with her long nails as she gasped and felt her orgasm coming.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHH GOD! YES, YESSS! OHHHH!!"

Her teeth gritted as Michelle's body tensed up and reached the point of a release. It took everything in Luke not to bust his nut and cum inside her, but he didn't. Luke made one final thrust, keeping his cock into her pussy as he felt her tight walls tense up during her orgasm. Michelle quickly caught her breath and called out to him with a request.

"Don't cum yet, darling! Don't cum inside me, I've got an idea!!"

Taking a step back, Luke pulled his cock out of her pussy and then climbed off the bed. He didn't know what Michelle had in mind but soon he would witness it. She quickly got up and turned to look at him with a mischievous lustful grin. The platinum blonde glamour model grabbed his wet cock with her right hand as she moved off the bed. She pushed her lips to his, giving him a short kiss before pulling their lips apart and sinking down to her knees. Michelle wasted no time wrapping her lips around his cock and sliding it down into her mouth. She cleaned him of her juices, sucking them up and swallowing them down. After releasing his dick from her mouth, she reached her hands down and grabbed her titanic-sized breasts, holding them up for him. Michelle looked into his eyes and spoke.

"I know you love big boobs, Luke. Come on, Mr. Disco! Get that disco stick between my disco ball boobs and fuck 'em!"

If it weren't for being so caught in the heat of her lust, Luke may have laughed at her kinky words. As Michelle held her large breasts up, he used his right hand to guide his cock between them. She looked up into his eyes, smiling at him in passion as she squeezed her breasts around his cock. Luke placed his left hand over her shoulder as he began to thrust between her large breasts.

"Oh my god, your tits are fucking amazing!"

"Mmmmm, yeah! They're made for fucking! Fuck 'em, Luke! Fuck my titties!"

Michelle's breasts were an equal match on par of Lucy's. Just like when he would fuck Lucy's tits, Luke watched his entire cock disappear between the folds of Michelle's tits. She never once broke eye contact with him. She smiled, moaned and just gazed back at his face with her big blue eyes. Luke brought his right hand down to squeeze one of her tits, keeping his left hand locked over her shoulder.

"Squeeze my tit, Luke! Yeah, come on! Fuck my titties, fuck 'em hard!"

Finally breaking eye contact with him, Michelle looked down to see his cock driving back and forth between her tits. Luke grunted and whimpered, calling out to her.

"My god, these are some of the best tits ever!"

"Oh yeah, fuck 'em! FUCK MY TITTIES!!"

He whimpered, not wanting this pleasure to end whatsoever. He was so close to blowing his load, Luke didn't want to stop. He squeezed his hand over her right breast before grunting.

"FUCK!! I'm gonna cum soon, I can't fucking stop it!"

"Keep fucking my titties, Luke! Fuck my tits until you cum! Don't fucking stop!!"

Dropping her lower lip, Michelle looked into his face right on time. With one final thrust, Luke's cock exploded and began to shoot cum forward and up.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

As he yelled, Michelle looked down and opened her mouth as she felt a bit of his cum splash up over her neck. Some strings shot forward and ended up going all over the floor below. One strand of cum splashed over her left cheek, close to her mouth. A thick string shot up and went into her long golden hair while he continued to thrust his cock between her tits. Some wads of cum went up to her neck and streamed down while most of it shot between her tits, making her tunnel of tit-flesh into a cum filled pipe. As his orgasm began to come down, Luke slowed down before coming to a stop. He was out of breath, gazing down at the cum all over Michelle. She looked into his eyes and gave him a soft smile.

"Mmmmm, did you have fun?"

Without saying a word, he just nodded his head. Michelle giggled at him, replying as if he had spoken back to her.

"Yeah, I know I did too."

******************

2 DAYS LATER

Lucy sat down in front of a mirror, gazing back at herself while Kimberly stood behind her. She had just finished fixing up her hair and getting prepared for a dinner date with Nigel. From behind the seated woman, Kimberly slid the key into the lock place of the metal collar and turned it. As it unlocked, she used her hand to pull it back, finally freeing Lucy's neck of that lovely decoration. Since Lucy had proven herself to being obedient in Nigel's penthouse suite and appeared to be loyal in this quick amount of time, Kimberly went on and removed the collar from her neck. While looking back into the mirror, Lucy raised her hand and softly touched her neck that was now visible for the first time in days.

"You've earned my trust. I hope that you're smart enough not to betray him in the future."

Turning to look at the mistress, Lucy starred at Kimberly's cold face. The older woman was always stern with her, giving the impression that she must have been quite the dominating mistress with other women. Lucy nodded her head to her, without saying a word. Kimberly stomped off, leaving Lucy by herself looking into the mirror. Now that she was free of the collar, Lucy knew her contract with Perfect Kiss modelling would be the next step. She still felt like a captive to Nigel, even if she had enjoyed the past week. Deep down, she still thought about Luke and wondered if there was a way out of this. Lucy was beginning to realize that if she were to cross paths with Luke again, she would probably have to choose her career or true love. She knew the contract that would be prepared for her would leave her little control, making her a slave to the company.

She had to meet Nigel for dinner soon in the penthouse suite. Holly had left the penthouse with him to go out on some date, leaving Lucy all alone when Kimberly wasn't in the room. As she sat at the mirror table, she thought to herself how she could find a way out of this. Maybe after signing the contract, Nigel would give her the freedom that Holly had. Lucy already was thinking of what she could do after escaping this hotel, even if the thoughts were in her mind of the lack of freedom she would have with her career. Thoughts of Luke still clouded her mind. Lucy couldn't help but wonder what was going on with him, but she kept these thoughts to herself and never spoke a word of it to Nigel or Holly.

******************

Water ran from the faucet and into the sink as Luke had finished up shaving and was now cleaning his face. He had just finished showering and stood shirtless as he had washed his face. By now, the bruises and swelling had come down and he was beginning to look normal again. There was still the problem of his cracked rib, but he was more confident than ever now that it would heal. He had woke up alone to find a note Michelle had left him, telling him that she would be returning in the afternoon. After the first day of their love making, he had grown more confident with her as a friend. There was still the problem of not hearing from Peter again, but Luke didn't care right now. At least he had Michelle.

While he cleaned up in the bathroom, he did not hear the front door open. Michelle walked through the door, holding two large shopping bags in her left hand, and some bagged jackets on clothes hangers in her right hand. Her heels stomped through the living room as she placed the bags down near the coffee table and the jackets over the couch. This was meant to be a surprise for him, she had been planning. Michelle didn't care that Luke didn't want her to go out and buy him some new clothes, she did it anyway. Using his blood stained jacket, shirt and the pants from the day she found him, Michelle was able to write down the exact sizes and go out shopping. She heard the water in the bathroom and then called out to him in her sultry English accent.

"Luke, I'm home!"

"Just one moment, please!"

She bit her lower lip, excited over this moment. Michelle stood wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket. From below, she had on a pair of blue jeans that she wore to go out shopping. She grabbed the two shopping bags, moving them to the coffee table where she could easily pull out the surprise for him. A few seconds later, Luke walked through the living room wearing a pair of shorts and a button up white shirt. Michelle looked at him and smiled, as he was surprised to see the bags over the coffee table.

"Where did you go, Michelle? I guess you've been out shopping?"