All Comments on 'Mr. Lewis Ch. 03'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She is a child

And now she's probably pregnant because her birth control was negated with her being sick. So now what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but Dani is just a spoiled immature brat, Ryan isn't much better. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a spoiled selfish brat

I love this series, I do. But Danica is being such a bitch. If she would have told Ryan when she learned she was coming back and approached it as an adult, there would be no problem.... Just hot secret love making.

I love Ryan, like Dustin and Cori, can't stand Danica. Grow up Hun.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

she should ask to go back to cali. since she doesnt really see dustin as a boyfriend leading hi on would be worse then telling him no.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Fighting like children

Both immature esp Dani. Can they both end up locked up r held somewhere so they can talk it thru instead constantly argue. There have to be an endpoint soon...

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
more

I agree with all the previous comments, I hope you will continue soon enough. I love your writing.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
WOW...

Dani's maturity level is just...I am at a lost for words. Ryan tried to explain, not that he not at fault here. She got what she wanted from him albeit that for him totally dismiss her like that...I felt the pain of it! Good story; however, I hope she does not make it worse by getting involved with Dustin. Dustin and Cori would be better. If Dani becomes pregnant, well I am just going to wait to see how this plays out. I really like the black female/white male stories there are just to few of them.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I can't understand why Dani's parents left her while she had pneumonia.

Maybe Ryan just need to transfer to another school or just leave town. Dani is a brat who thinks she is the only person getting hurt. Ryan did the right thing by breaking it off. They wouldn't be able to have a proper relationship anyway in secret.

Dani's immature ass need some life experiences under her belt. She need to finish school, do the college thing if that is what she plans and look up Ryan afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a good story

Ryan and Danica are both pieces of work.

Ryan should've just told Danica that he wanted their relationship to resume after graduation. He should've just given her the green light to see other people and if she's available in June then great. His plan to "check in" on her her sounded like a bullsh!t to me. It was code for I'll have sex with you every once in awhile but we can't have anything more than that because its wrong and we'll get caught. Ryan should've communicated his intentions like an adult. He could've just been making all that get together after graduation stuff up to mess with Danica's head.

Danica has been childish through out the whole ordeal but Ryan knew who he was dealing with when he popped her cherry. She's a kid. What was he expecting?

They're both suspect to me.

ClovisChica512ClovisChica512over 10 years ago
They knew better

I'm sorry but that's what they both get. They both knew what they were getting theirselves into. She knew it was over once she saw her schedule. What else was Ryan expecting from dating an 18 year old? I remember being 18, the not playing games bit only comes with age and tough experiences. While Danica needs to figure out what she wants, Ryan has some serious growing up to do himself instead of putting it all on her. Oh, and the whole "check in" thing is a bunch of crap. Every girl knows what that means...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ahhhh

First of I wanted to say I just found this story and I love it so far. Okay so as far as Danica goes her maturity level doesn't surprise me. For one it doesn't seem like she is the type of girl that has been in a relationship. Plus she's only 18 so of course she's gonna play games. She's just dipping her toes into the waters of a relationship, she doesn't know how to swim yet. Not only that but you have Ryan acting immature as well. He knew what they were getting into when this started. Not only that but he

can't just let her go and move on. Even if she's wasn't playing games I still see him as someone who wants what he wants and wont stop till he gets it. The problem here is neither one of them know how yo ho about the relationship. They want to be together but there are so many things holding them back from it. They want to be with eachother but can't. Idk where this is going but I'm liking it so far and how real it all seems.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Love the story

And I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAH!

Puuuuurfect as always can't wait for chapter 4 :D

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I love hasty decisions made from anger or strong emotion, they always bite us in the butt later

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
captivated

In all honesty reading the other comments I can agree to an extent but its a story that's what's great about all this. As the writer you control and shape the characters if Danica is immature cos she's 18 then let her be and she'll learn lessons and grow along with the story; if Ryan wants to end it cos he doesn't want drama he has every right to but something that's obvious is their strong and addictive bond which binds their love. I think it could either work like an Aria and Mr.Fitz thing from PLL where they'll have ups and downs and he could teach somewhere else or they could see other people for a while till they find each other in the end. Either way the progression and writing style of this story is real and epic. Anxiously waiting for Ch4 :)

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 10 years ago

Honestly, at that age, who can say they didn't act like Danica? Hell, I'm 20 and I act like that! Anywho people are entitled to their feelings, and I ain't mad at her. I'm not mad at Ryan for wanting to be done either, I feel em both. Relationships arr push and pull. Although I will say hmmmm, I really thought Cori and Dustin had a lil thang going on, but I guess I was wrong? But who knows were only three chapters in soo...anything goes! Happy writing! :)

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronabout 10 years ago
omg...

I love you. So glad I found you....please don't wait forever to update. Hehe

VanillaJade09VanillaJade09about 10 years ago
Sad--Hope this isn't the end. . .

In reading this chapter and some of the comments, I just wanted to say that I cannot agree with some of the comments about Ryan and Danica's maturity level. I think that their highly emotional responses and failure to communicate rationally are spot-on for their age group. While some of the other readers may have forgotten what it feels like to be an infatuated teen, I have not. What's more, I had a teacher in high school who was about Ryan's age. Based on the conversations that we occasionally had outside the classroom (small town--bound to run into one's teachers outside of school), his level of maturity was pretty similar to what you're describing and I have no doubt that he would have acted in a similarly irrational manner if we'd had a sexual encounter or a relationship.

Anyway, I would just like to say that I am thoroughly enjoying your portrayal of these young lovers, and I hope that you won't let the story end like this--a sexy story like this should have a happy ending ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE LOVE...

LOVE this story! However long we have to wait, I hope you do decide to continue with these characters, I'm totally captivated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When are you thinking about putting some more chapters up? I love thus story, but I do really hope it has a happy ending!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 9 years ago
That's what her ass get!

Lol this whe chapter I wanted to punch Danica in the face fucking spoiled brat glad she finally got a dose of reality hope she gets it together they may have a chance

BabyDollAmaranthBabyDollAmaranthover 3 years ago

Loving this story already :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
180 Followers
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Lewis Ch. 02 Previous Part
Mr. Lewis Series Info