All Comments on 'Mr. Templeton's Tutorials'

by SisterCorita

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think this is hot--

and I'm always baffled by what makes people feel they have to try to crush new writers here.

Check out the kind of stuff the man who wrote that comment writes. You couldn't pay me to read it, and why he feels like he wants to post it on a site called Literotica is beyond me. Maybe because sites dedicated to writing of the kind he does aren't interested, which might just tell you something right there.

At any rate, please don't be discouraged by that other comment. My only problem with this story is that I wish it was longer, so I hope you'll be continuing it soon.

MacD7MacD7over 8 years ago
Very Sexy

I can't wait to read their next adventure!

XJ347XJ347over 8 years ago

I like it. 5/5

You avoided using tropes that this site is full of. I liked that you had some build up to the story first. The sex scene was a little light, but was enjoyable. I liked that she cried... To me that was what made the story. That is where the ACTUAL non-consent happened because the crying implied that she didn't want to do it, but did because of his position of power over her she let it happen. Such a small thing, but it is really important.

Keep up the good work!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
DAMN!

What a HOTTT story! There is a lot of room for more chapters. I hope your intent is to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is a good start to a story

It would be good if you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but get someone to edit it before you post it. I have an editor that can do wonders for you. But she charges 25 cents per word depending on how many words you do. She's on telegram themajesticunicorn. She's a brilliant editor and will help you improve your craft too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous