All Comments on 'Mrs. Bauer Makes House Calls'

by kennylong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and funny!

What a couple! Hope you get that other neighbor and Dawn together before summer is over. Maybe the daughter too? What is the other story about that Angela and Kenny referred to in the story?

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Great sequel

This is a great sequel and I hope there are more planned. You weave a great combination to make the reader feel it was real and makes me wish this story had happened to me when I was that age. Thanks for a great story.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great Sequal

The two stories fit together very well and I like the humor. Good going and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY,MORE PLEASE

REMINDS ME OF HIGH SCHOOL,THE MOMS I KNEW,LOVE THE LONG BANANA TIT COMMENT FROM STORY 2,LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT PUBES STICKING OUT OF "SHORT" SHORTS ON ONE OF THESE VIXENS IF YOU CAN WORK IT IN,THANKS AGAIN,CANT WAIT FOR MORE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it sure would be nice to read about dawn and angela keeping each other company. sure angela would like those hairy armpits as much as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incomplete

The story ended to soon. He needs to get back to doing the daughter and the two mature women one on one than both them together and set something up that when he goes to college they come visit him leet them rent a motel room for the weekend.

Ron

cowboyridecc - yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny is sexy

Nice set up with having the daughter catch him red "handed". More please, sir!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous