Mrs. Bauer Makes House Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers

"That's not a bad thing," I wondered aloud.

"Yeah, but what about after you go back to school?" Dawn asked.

"Well, you gotta find yourself somebody local," I told her. "You're a beautiful woman, and you should have no problem finding somebody nice."

"Not as nice as you though," Dawn said while reaching over and pulling on my spent cock.

"Probably a lot better," I said, while thinking that somebody around her own age would be a start, because I had no intention of settling down at my age, as great as I though Dawn Bauer might be.

"Doubtful," Dawn said. "Maybe Mr. Henderson is looking for somebody to take care of him."

"I think he's about 80," I said in reference to the old guy down the block, and pictured what would have happened to the poor guy if Dawn attacked him like she attacked me just now.

"Well... maybe Angela Rice then," Dawn said softly.

Angela Rice again. What was with her name being brought up out of the blue like this?

"Gee, you seem to be thinking about her a lot lately," I said as I watched Dawn blush. "What gives?"

"Oh, she was walking her dog this afternoon when I was outside and we were talking, and I couldn't help thinking about what we were talking about last night," Dawn said shyly.

"And now you want to have a little lesbo action with Angela, that right Dawn?" I asked. "You gave Angela a little mental undressing?"

"NO! I was just... you know, fantasizing," Dawn answered. "I could never do anything like that."

"Nothing wrong with either thinking it or doing it as far as I'm concerned," I assured her.

"You would say that," Dawn chided me. "Angela should wear a bra when she's walking around the neighborhood like that."

"She had them whoppers hanging out, huh?"

"They don't hang, they stick way out, as if you didn't know," Dawn teased. "She's incredibly busty though. She must be at least a D cup."

"You like 'em big, is that it Dawn?" I asked, resisting the urge to tell her she had made a good guess.

"There's only one thing I like that's big," Dawn said as she leaned over and began licking the underside of my cock, which had begun to come back to life as a result of this erotic conversation. "And now I have to make it bigger."

4. What the fuck?

That was the screeching wail I heard that brought me back to earth. Bethany. I flew out of the bed like a rocket, almost leaving half of my dick in Bethany's mother's mouth as I did. My pants were in the doorway and I grabbed them just before slamming the door behind me. Bethany's footsteps came down the hall as Dawn and I ran around the bedroom like some sort of Keystone Cops scene.

I threw my shirt on and was pulling my pants up while trying to climb out the window that Dawn had opened for me. Luckily my socks had never gotten off, so I threw my shoes out the window and scrambled out right after, landing on the contraption that stored the garden hose.

Dawn and Bethany were yelling at each other, and while I couldn't make out what was being said, it seemed that Bethany did not approve of mom having a little fun. She hadn't seen me, but I was sure that I was a suspect. The front door slammed as I cowered behind the house.

I was expecting to hear the car door slam and Bethany screech out of the driveway, but after a minute when I hadn't heard anything, I peeked around the side of the house, just in time to see Bethany storning up my driveway up the road.

Now was the time to think fast, but I was coming up empty at this crucial time. Finally I decided that I should get myself presentable looking and cut behind the houses to get to the other end of the street. From there I could stroll innocently down the street and into my house.

I set off the neighborhood dogs by climbing over a few fences, but made it to the other end of the street and began to stroll back home. The streetlights were the only illumination as I approached my house. To my chagrin, Bethany was sitting on my steps as I crossed my lawn, and she jumped up when she saw me coming.

"You horny fucker! How could you?" Bethany screamed into the previously quiet night air.

"Hi Bethany. What's wrong babe?" I asked in as innocent a fashion I could manage.

"You know what's wrong! You must be sick! I know you're a horny bastard who'll fuck anything with a pulse, but c'mon!" Bethany hissed in my face. "You must be pretty fucking hard up to sink to screwing my mom!"

"Screw your mom? Are you insane?"

"You know damn well you were just over at my house just now. What did you do, climb out the window?"

"Your house? I've been over at Dave's house all night," I managed in response, now involving my friend in this deception. "Have sex with your mother? That sounds like a good idea though. I've always had a thing for her."

"You've had that thing for everybody," Bethany said in disgust.

"Oh, I get it," I said. "Is this your way of getting me interested in you Bethany? Heck, all you'd have to do is say the word and I'm yours. Matter of fact, I'm in the mood for some lovin' right about now. Wanna go back in the woods and rekindle the flame? Relive that night last year maybe?"

Bethany stood there searching for something to say, and I didn't help by smiling and giving her the best "come hither" look I could muster.

"Okay," Bethany said, and my heart sank as I feared the sweet funk of sex must be filling the air as it was and knew it would be more obvious if we got more intimate. "When we get back there you can prove to me you aren't lying."

"How's that?"

"Well," Bethany said as she reached into her back jeans pocket. "If we get back there and you've got underwear on," she said as she twirled my fruit of the looms on the end of her fingers, "then I'll fuck and suck your brains out until you beg for mercy."


As I looked at the underwear being waved in front of me, the underwear I had abandoned in my haste to flee the scene, I knew that I was dead meat.

"Found these at the scene of the crime," Bethany sneered as I squirmed. "How many horny little fuckers around here wear 30 waist briefs with the crotch stretched out like there was a gigantic snake kept in them all day?"

"Oh, I see you found Kenny!"

Mom. Dear old mom to the rescue. Calling out to me in my time of need from behind the screen door. Bethany pulled the underwear down out of sight and gave me the dirtiest look imaginable.

"Why don't you too come in and have a soda or something?" Mom suggested. "You two probably have a lot to catch up on."

"Yeah Bethany, come on inside," I offered as I headed up the steps.

"No thanks, I've got to go," Bethany shot back toward the house. "I think we'll talk some other time," she snapped as she headed home to continue this agrument with her mom.

I waved and hopped inside, giving my mother a big hug that surprised her as I entered the sanctuary. I ran up to my room to avoid any questions, and could only hope that Dawn had equally good luck with the rest of her evening.

****

Thank you for reading. As always, your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers
12