All Comments on 'Mrs. B's Story Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Crumbs!

I always look forward to your stories and occasionally speculate on what may come next, but I wasn't expecting Mrs B Part 02 after all this time!

It's an excellent addition and sets up all sorts of interesting possibilities in a potential Part 03:-

* Mrs B looks set to take her 38Ts walkabout, causing who knows what kind of commotion!

* An eventual confrontation between Mrs B and her daughter over Harold looks almost inevitable. Of course Mrs B comes equipped to utterly and devastatingly "educate" Deirdre but will she go easy on her? Or will she get caught up in the moment and give her both 'barrels'?

* Although Deirdre is unlikely to have finished her own growth. OK, challenging Mrs B's 38Ts is probably unlikely any time soon, but I suspect she's still capable of bigger and better 'things'. Perhaps she needs Harold to help with some measuring too?

* A confrontation with her mother might also cause Deirdre to re-evaluate her thoughts on a few subjects and lighten up a bit?

* And (Gulp!) is Mrs B still adding inches of her own? Will a new measuring session reveal her nearing, or surpassing the magical seven oh?

Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see...

Thanks for continuing this great story! Just please don't leave it another 16 years before we find out what happens next! :-)

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 9 years ago
Glad inspiration struck!

Well, this was a surprise, especially after these comments you posted on "The Next Summer":

Please get over Mrs. B. I have. IF I ever continue her story it will be because I’ve had a brain storm. Hasn’t happened yet. Sorry about that. I get lots of great feedback and requests for a continuation. It’s like Lou Reed said when asked why he never wrote another song like “Walk On The Wild Side”. ‘Don’t you think I’ve tried, man?’

So, congrats on the brain storm.

Although "two weeks of HELL!" was the inspirational phrase I'm AMAZED that Mrs. B. was able to avoid Harold for that long giving the events of the first story. Congrats on her discipline and may she never have to go through such a hellish experience again (unless Harold dumps her for Deirdre in a sequel...Hint! Hint!).

"I'd almost forgotten just how big you are," Deirdre told Harold in a husky voice. "I never met anyone at school who has a cock as large as yours!" There was a pause. "My roommate thought I was lying when I described how long and thick and hard your dick gets!"

Based on how he was described in the first story, I figured Deirdre would be pining for Harold counting down the time until she returned home and could have sex with someone of his size. I know not everyone is a size queen and it's not a given that she be as sexually active as her mom but I was really hoping that Deirdre would return from college with some experimentation under her belt enabling her to be a suitable rival for her mom.

"Grown some? Some?" her voice was incredulous. "I've gone from 34-Double E to 34-Triple H! My bust measurement went from 40 inches to 44 inches! I've always been large. Now I'm huge! No one at school was better built than me! No one had larger tits!" she bragged.

And yes, I was hoping that she somehow outgrew her mom while she was away. I was hoping she inherited her mom's genes and then some and just outgrew a T-cupper but I wouldn't have minded if she underwent the same experiment that caused Kandi in "The Next Summer" to grow.

I gazed down at the 68 inch bust line that filled a 38-T cup bra to over flowing. Catching sight of my feet was a rare thing these days!

I noted this in the past with the first story. If she's wearing a 38-T then she should have a 58 inch bust line. If it's a 68 inch bust line (and I don't have a problem if it is) then it would be something like a D-cup the second time around the alphabet.

He probably was comparing her rack to mine. And finding that she came up short, I thought smugly to myself.

I was really hoping the story would be more "mother-daughter competition" but at this stage I don't see how Deirdre is any real competition to her mom. Mrs. B. is more well-endowed and a better lover. Deirdre is younger (maybe the only thing she has over her mom) but after her transformation in the first part, Mrs. B. might beat her in that area too.

"I'm not that kind of girl, Harold. What do you think I am? No!"

"Well then jack me off all over your big beautiful tits!"
"Ewww, that's just gross! NO! Where did you get all these disgusting ideas? Doesn't this feel good?" Out on the porch I could hear the soft slapping sounds as she used her hands to stroke his dick faster and faster.

Again, I was hoping that Deirdre would be someone that could have competed with her mom but with the above scenario, not only is she NOT competitive, she's making her mom seem like the ONLY choice for Harold.

I'm interested in Deirdre's mindset. Is she serious about Harold? How did she envision their relationship on her return? I would like a showdown between mom and daughter once she finds out that Mrs. B. is involved with Harold but if it's not that serious to Deirdre then I wish she would let her mom and Harold know so that they could just announce their relationship, stop sneaking around and fuck to their heart's content. And Deirdre could go back to college where she's the big woman on campus.

Also, Mrs. B's changes were so dramatic in the first part that I'm surprised that Deirdre didn't say something about her mom slimming down while growing T-cup breasts.

"SO big. SO firm. I love them. I get a hard on just thinking about them! I've never heard of any one with such big wonderful tits. Did you say they measured sixty eight inches around?"

"They do!" I bragged. "Sixty eight inches!"

"So, that makes you, what? About a Quadruple Z cup?"

That's actually a more accurate bra size than T-cup. I think in lieu of a D-cup the second time around the alphabet, a Quintuple Z-cup would work.

"And Deirdre is so proud of her little 34-H cup titties," Harold remarked.

That's Triple-H cup titties! Boy, I hope Deirdre has a major growth spurt and an influx of sex hormones that eclipses her mom's sex drive. The way she is now just pales in comparison to her mom.

Okay, in summation. I guess, I was hoping for a mother-daughter variation of "The Next Summer" and this sort of turned out to be more like "Best. Job. Ever!". I don't know if it was the novel way that you introduced the mother and daughter separately in their individual chapters and then showed that their were related or that the protagonist was willing to "settle" for Missy's lesser endowments or the fact that her mother said that she would eventually catch up in a few years but I felt that the competition was more balanced in "Best. Job. Ever!" than "Mrs. B." even though the dynamic (mother's breasts way bigger than daughter) was similar.

I can only hope that if you re-visit these characters (brian358 offered some good suggestions/points; specifically asterisks 3 & 5) that Deirdre follows the lead of some of your BreastWORK characters (i.e. Toh) and/or Donna in "That 69s Show" and figures out a way to outgrow her mom, put her in her place and take back her man.

Ideally, the growth would be her mother's genes kicking in (instead of witchcraft or breast cream) but having a mother-daughter showdown involving a more assertive Deirdre (ala Carnale from "Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy") that culminates into a menage a trois with mother, daughter and Harold with your great descriptive sex scenes would be awesome.

My Deirdre complaints aside, I was glad you re-visited Mrs. B. and, as always, look forward to your next post.

menziesmenziesover 9 years ago
More?

Fabulous, I'm now looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How about more stories of Mrs. B?

The stories of Mrs. B are about the best to be found. Nothing like stories of such gigantic size tits. Can't wait for more about Mrs. B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please

give us more of mrs B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need a follow up

We need to read about her adventure/experience when her and Harold went to another town for a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BIG TITS

I LOVE BIG TITS - AND YOU PROVIDED THEM - YOU'RE THE MAN - LOVE MRS B.

YUKIMI

Frank4307Frank4307almost 4 years ago
Mrs B

Probably read chapter 1 nearly 20 years ago. Really enjoyed it and hoped there would be a chapter 2. Just hope you get around to writing more chapters about Mrs B, she is certainly one of your hottest characters

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Talk about a walking wet dream, she's definitely it!! Fantastic end to a immensely enjoyable story. Although it would be great to read how her "slutty stroll" with Harold goes, hint hint. Well thought out and written story, great characters and fabulous sex. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great looking forward to the Threesome!

Hornedup65yoHornedup65yoabout 1 year ago

Gotta love those matures, need to keep up story line, excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2195 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mrs. B's Story Previous Part
Mrs. B's Story Series Info