Mrs. B's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

He grinned down at me. I chewed on my lower lip as I felt him press harder against me.

"Don't tease me you fucker," I told him. "This is no time to tease me! I need to feel you between my pussy lips! I need to have you crammed as far up my cunt as you can reach! So don't tease me, damn you!" I reached out and tried to pull him towards me, to get him to start to cram me with his huge penis.

"No teasing, Mrs. B" he told me as he slid himself over six inches deep into my sopping wet slit.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH" I howled! "OOOOOoooohhhhhhh yesssssss! MMmmoorre, mmmmoooorrre! UUUuuhhhhh! YEEsss!" He wasn't half way home and I was on the verge of an orgasm already. It felt so fucking good! All I could do was hold on for dear life and yell out my excitement and pleasure as he continued to fuck me.

Harder and harder he went. Just as I thought he was giving me all that he could, as hard as he could, he would find a way to feed me a little more. To fuck me a little faster and a little harder.

I was shrieking and screaming! I knew I was too loud but I couldn't stop myself! I was cumming time and time again while Harold worked above me. He was smiling down at me, watching the ecstasy wash over me in waves while he continued to pound and pound. My legs and arms were thrashing as I tried to coax him to fuck me harder and harder. I was never going to get enough!

My incredibly giant boobs were sloshing all over my chest. Rocking from the movement of our bodies, my ridiculously over sized breasts would surge upward to almost cover my face and then flow downward to crash against the join of our bodies. The outer limits of my tits brushed the cushions to either side as they spread outward. Harold was watching, entranced, as my boobs flexed and shook. Waves shimmied through my tits as we fucked.

Harold reached out with both arms. Pressing his elbows near my rib cage he used his hands and forearms to gather up the massive, gigantically enormous mounds of flesh. He pushed them together on my chest. Impossibly firm, they were more than three times as thick as my torso. They defied his attempts to control them, rolling and sliding while he slobbered over first one and then the other.

He latched onto my nipples and sucked them to even greater stiffness while his enormous dick pounded and pounded me. His face disappeared into the mounds of my melons. I was coming almost nonstop while he worked.

The sounds coming from me were inarticulate shrieks of lust and joy. I was getting the fucking of a life time. Maybe, I thought, we should take a two week break from time to time. Harold was outdoing himself as he rose back up on his haunches. Grabbing my upper thighs he pulled me to him as he jack-hammered his hips at me. His thumb strummed my clit as he forced me into another series of mind shattering climaxes!

A few minutes later I felt his dick stiffen even more and he froze in place as he emptied his balls into my buttery cunt! Spurt upon spurt was shot deep into my starving cunt. Finally, as Harold's ejaculation slowed to a halt I felt his seed forced out of my pussy as he filled me to the brim with cum.

Slowly he sagged forward into my embrace. I cuddled him against my panting bosom and pressed my tits into his face.

Slowly we regained out breath.

"God, Harold," I whispered. "That was a great start to an evening of fucking and sucking!" I giggled as I mashed my vast tits to his face. "I've missed you. We have to find a way to get together more often."

"I don't know if I could survive much more like this, Mrs. B." he replied.

"Oh, you always say that!" I teased him. "And then you play with my tits, get another hard on and fuck me so well I pass out! I love our fuck sessions!"

"So do I, Mrs. B, so do I!" Already his hands had returned to caressing my titties. He began to gently tweak my nipples. He stroked his hands over the huge swells of my breasts. Watching him watch as he played with my tits I began to get excited again. I could feel his dick against my leg as it began to grow harder. It never failed, as soon as Harold began to play with my tits he would spring a hard on. I loved it!

"It never fails," he said. "As soon as I start playing with these amazing boobs I get a hard on." Wow, great minds do think alike!

"SO big. SO firm. I love them. I get a hard on just thinking about them! I've never heard of any one with such big wonderful tits. Did you say they measured sixty eight inches around?"

"They do!" I bragged. "Sixty eight inches!"

"So, that makes you, what? About a Quadruple Z cup?"

"No, you know better than that," I reminded him. "You measured me last month before I bought these new outfits! I'm wearing a 38-T cup bra!"

"And Deirdre is so proud of her little 34-H cup titties," Harold remarked. "She has no idea what big tits really are, does she?" He was still fondling and playing with my breasts as we chatted. I was slowly wanking his semi-hard dick with one hand.

"Maybe you can educate her at some point," he chortled.

"Maybe," I replied as I shifted my weight so Harold could reach both boobs. Within moments his dick was back at full length and strength.

I shifted up and over him. Getting up on one knee with my other leg outstretched I slid Harold's dick head into my soaking wet pussy. I had had a lot of practice stuffing myself with his mammoth prick. But this time it was more difficult. He may have grown some. More likely, my poor abused cunt had started to return to it's normal size in the past two weeks.

But I was not to be denied! Shifting back and forth, my breasts swinging wildly as I worked, I slowly was able to take in over half of Harold's cock. As I continued to work I felt myself building to a massive orgasm. My breasts shivered and shook as I raised and lowered myself on his pylon of a prick. My nipples were diamond hard, describing erotic patterns in front of my as my boobs flexed and bounced.

My orgasm was closer now, I was moaning and crying in raprture while I was building up to an epic cum!

As it struck I was forced to put my hands on his chest for support. Every muscle in my body seemed to be locked up as I came and came! It was wonderful! My breasts were mashed together by my arms, extending so far out I couldn't see any of Harold beneath me. All I could see was my boobs shivering and quaking as I spasmed in joy.

At last I had all of him! I arched my back in ecstasy, my boobs rising and falling as I hunched and pushed myself again and again. I started to have a series of orgasms driven by the huge pole that was slicing in and out of my pussy.

As I worked above him, Harold reached up and snagged my nipples, pulling and twisting them to enhance my pleasure. I loved it!

I rode Harold hard for as long as I could handle. I kept encouraging him to drive his hips up into me, to help me get him even deeper! Every time I felt he might be slacking I would lean forward enough to drag the bottom of my boobs against his chest. I alternated rubbing my breasts against him with sitting up straight, getting every inch of his dick in my pussy. My hips were moving like a paint shaker. Back and forth, left and right I moved as fast as I could and would then hunch forward and back, taking his dick in eight and ten inch lunges. I never had less than three or four inches pulsing in my pussy.

I had cum so often that i had completely lost count. It didn't really matter, I was getting my fill of Harold's outsized prick. And I was loving every moment of it.

Harold looked up at me over the shelf of my bosom. He had been sucking and licking my tits and nipples while I rode and rode. He didn't look at all tired.

"Can I get on top, Mrs. B?" he asked.

I slowed down as I considered his question.

"Only if we do it doggie," I responded. "I want to feel you get as deep as we can manage."

I scrambled off of Harold and crouched on hands and knees beside him. I felt my huge breasts as they hit the cushion and puddled out below me. On my hands and knees my boobs would drag across the fabric and excite my nipples to maximum hardness. If I got onto my elbows my breasts couldn't move at all. Compressed between my chest and the lounge cushions, they just shook and shimmied as Harold smashed his dick deep into my pulsing, spasming cunt. Of course, on elbows my tits spread out, wider than my torso, shaking and quivering as he worked. Either way, I could cum and cum for him until he was ready to spew all over me.

So when the time came I spun around to let him cover my tits with jism! Using both hands and my forearms, I held myself out for him. Again and again he jetted a rope of sperm onto my beautifully over-sized mega-mams! It felt so good to feel the rivulets as they ran down my boobs. I was scooping up as much as I could get while Harold slowly sagged down to sit next to me. It seemed that I might have worn him out!

I leaned into him and delivered a scorching thank you kiss.

"Oh, Harold, that was so fabulous! It's been so long since we had any alone time. I've missed you so much!"

"Me, too, Mrs. B. You know, I couldn't help but notice just now. Even from behind you are so much bigger than anyone else I've ever seen! Deirdre will be lucky is she ever manages to catch up to you! And even if she does, I don't think she'll be as sexy and hot as you are! There isn't a woman in town to match you, you know!"

"Well, aren't you sweet," I replied. "And there isn't a man in town who can match you! You're cock is bigger, longer, thicker, harder and you have more stamina than any three other men, Harold."

"Well, you inspire me, you know! These humongous tits just make me so horny! No one else has tits like these!" he said loyally, "So large! As big as beach balls but so firm and they thrust out so far! Just amazing!" He was twisting my nipples as he spoke, left and right, then plucking them and letting them snap back to quiver on my massive, round boobs. The lower edges rested just below my belly button and swooped up almost to my shoulders. My upper arms were completely hidden behind the outward surge of the gigantic tits that I carried so proudly. I was big! So, so big! Harold never took his eyes off me as he continued to play with my titties.

"I'll never get enough, Mrs. B." He was licking my nipples now. "You have such squeezable tits! So round, so firm! I love to play with these huge hooters! I adore watching them as I play with them. How they change shape as I mash them against each other. How they bounce back when I let them go. And then how they quiver and shimmy! No matter what you wear, I can see how they shake and bounce almost all the time! They are so sexy! I love big tits more than anything. And you have the biggest, the best tits, ever! Just look what you've done to me!"
Sure enough, Harold's harpoon was at full, massive expansion again.

Without a word I slipped to my knees between his legs and smothered his big dick in my cleavage. There was nothing to be seen of it as I started to wobble and toss my tits. I was going to have him spurting one last time!

"Big hard dick loves big fat titties, right Harold? Well, big fat titties loves big hard dick, too. Fuck my huge hooters, cum all over my boobs, Harold! I want to feel you cum between these giant tits! Cover them with juice! Drown them in spunk! I love it when you fuck my breasts! Show me how much my big, big tits can excite you!

And moments later he was doing just that! The first spurts were caught between my breasts, nothing escaped my cleavage until Harold pulled himself away and grasped himself in both hands.

"Big, fucking tits," he moaned as he beat himself off. His eyes were locked on my bosom as I wobbled and shook it for his enjoyment! Spurts landed all over me as he flogged himself time and again. "God, so big! Look how big you are, Mrs. B! There's no one like you! Ungh! I can't stop cumming all over your huge tits! And you are so proud of them! You don't try to hide them! You love to show them off to everyone, don't you?"
"I do, Harold, I love to make you hard! To see how big you get. To watch your dick fill your pants and then, when you fuck me? Oh, I love that more than anything! I want to show off for you all the time! To make you hard all the time so you will fuck me, all the time."

"Oh, you are so sexy! You know what would be fun, Mrs. B.? We should go out some time. Just you and me. Get you all dressed up in something wild and hot! Some slutty little outfit that really shows off your amazing figure. Some thing that showcases those 38-T, 68 inch boobs! Some thing that emphasises your slinky hips and amazing waist! An out fit that allows everyone to see just how amazingly large your tits have become! We should go to the mall or out for dinner or somewhere and see how many boners you can pop with all the guys watching you! That would be hot, you would cause a riot with these huge tits on display in a some sort of tight, low cut shirt and a pair of short-shorts. Wearing heels, too! Wow, that would be amazing!"

"I could wear a push up bra, " I answered as I thought about it. Getting to watch Harold and all the other men get hard watching me? It was something I had fantasized about. I'd gone trolling sometimes by myself to see how men stared at me in some sexy little outfit. But I had never gone as far a Harold was describing. Doing it with Harold along, too? I could feel the excitement rise as I thought about it.

Harold was using his dick head and wiping the last of his cum onto the upper slopes of my tits as we talked. Without really thinking about it I was scooping up as much as I could and sucking and licking it off my fingers.

"It sounds exciting," I told Harold. "I've never really tried to do something like that." It was just a little white lie. "Let me think it over."

I pulled him down and gave him a final kiss good night.

"I think it's time to call it a night, Harold. I have to get up in the morning and I need to get some sleep, honey."

"Yeah, you've about worn me out," he said as he started to slowly pull his clothes on. We embraced one last time. Harold copped a final feel of my way beyond big titties and slipped out of the cabana and headed toward his house next door.

I gathered my things and staggered back into the house. I could barely walk! The soreness was a delicious reminder of the many orgasms that Harold had brought me to. And it helped me make up my mind that one way or another I was going to fuck him as often as I could. Whether Deirdre approved or not!

Just because my darling daughter was home for the summer didn't mean I should be unhappy, did it?

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers
12