All Comments on 'Mrs. Ferrell'

by jeffincognito

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2?

really enjoyed; plz have a part 2

lonelyhdlonelyhdalmost 7 years ago
Not a 5 star but denitely 4

I get tired of reading all these stories where the guy has a dick the size of a horse and the woman always has giant tits.

Other than that, I thought it was great and I really liked the two person perspective

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2 please!

And can he eventually knock her up?

KendalluxKendalluxalmost 7 years ago
Thank you! Great story so far!

The idiot cheating husband doesn't deserve this glorious woman and she is a dream come true for this young man. Let's see how sexually gratified these two can make each other. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best sentence I have ever read on this site

The story is hot, there is a good build to it but your line "What is up with this lady and how she eats her fruit?!" slayed me. I laughed so hard, honestly if nothing else this story is worth it for that line alone.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
good hot story development

I really enjoyed the two person perspectives!!

Milf stories are the hottest in my book & ypours is a good one!

But you're misspelling distracks from the story. It needs through editing but please keep up the good writing!

the Mentor

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenabout 6 years ago
It can and does happen....

...as I had my first experience as an eighteen year old with a beautiful married woman of thirty four....

I’m in my sixties now but it’s something you never forget...

The fact is she made it clear she wanted me and when we had sex I was so grateful for the benefit of her experience when she took control.

At least one of us knew what to do... 😉

dottie86dottie86about 6 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a great writer of erotic writing! Your two stories on Mature and MILFs were both great, love the slow buildup and the descriptive writing. So fucking hot and sooo sexy! Part two please with "Mr's Ferrell". Keep writing!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point!! That's only Saturday. Please continue with another chapter detailing Sunday's activities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need a sequei(s)

You have initiated to good of a story line to stop with just one experience for Emma Ferrell.

Truly enjoyed your first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Story Line Is Great

The writing has way too many errors. Turn your spell checker off and find one or more editors to check for correct words and correct spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blow By Blow

Fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

It starts out slow but ends very well for the virgin. Every Male teenagers fantasy.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More .... More !!!!!

I could read alot more chapters of this story. Hope u will add more chapters and see how their relationships grows. A women so beautiful deserves to be pampered from a man who cares fro her. A cheating husband who Ignores his wife's needs someone take care of his wife the way he should have. Serves him right. Best he would never guess while He Is fucking his assistant his wife is getting her some too.

Pp

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I felt like I had read this before . . .

Of course! It's "Gym MILF Affair!"

Horny neglected housewife, young guy with a big hard-on, same 'cock-slaps-babe's-face' same spunk shots: eyebrow, face, tongue!

LOL

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. i gave it 5 stars!! I find it amazing that a man like Steve is fucking his assistant when he has this lovely wife at home and he is neglecting her. What is the matter with him? Emma followed her dreams as I knew she would as soon as she spied him stroking his cock in her bathroom and muttering her name. It was a great story and had great pace. You know where you are going but you enjoy the journey just the same. Great job. Keep writing!!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
YES !

Great story brought back lots of memories . I didnt lose my virginity to a friend's mom but had lots a fantasies about a couple . I did lose it to a women that was a few years older than I was really enjoyed this story . Keep up the good work High five .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An adolescent milf fantasy written by a virgin with a micro-penis. You can tell because all these stories feature a supersize cock and a willing whore twice his age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story. It is a great fantasy because I don't have any memories like this. Unfortunately, some people can't even get into a fantasy. Keep writing your stories. I'll keep gobbling them up.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Certainly every guy’s dream! Keep writing and we’ll keep reading.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Oh my God... you can't stop there!

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I didn't lose my virginity to an older woman but I did have sex numerous times with my girlfriends married mother. She actually initiated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write part 2! really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good build up and twist to her teasing her young man

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

The lucky barstard!!

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44about 2 years ago

Great Fantasy story. You started at a good pace throughout!! Nicely done. First of your stories that I have read.

Poseidon60Poseidon60about 2 years ago

More, your on a ROLL now don't stop MORE!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Very very good, imwant more of these 2!

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

When Steve comes home from one of his "business trips" a couple of months from now, she needs to get him in bed and give him a healthy helping of Chris's sloppy seconds. Then, as they are lying there after, she needs to tell Steve, "Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant."

Hope there's more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Chapter 2.......Emma keeps doing Chris when she can, especially when Steve is on his 'business trips'. Steve knocks up the 'assistant', while Emma sets a trap having sex with Steve, so she becomes pregnant. Steve is on the hook for two kids, while his wife is doing the neighbor kid with the horse cock.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Appeared to be a great start to an interesting series with much more to tell, but unfortunately not. Otherwise a well thought out and written story. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

gopher25gopher25about 1 year ago

Great story, altho the fixation on cock size is a bit silly, bit of a distraction really.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don’t like cheating but the author made sure to present enough evidence to excuse her. I accepted a revenge fuck. Of course for some reason the boy’s cock had to e humongous in size. Why has that become the norm in these stories and of course in almost all pornographic videos? It’s like us normal sized men can’t get it done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much info on Mrs. Ferrell's and not enough time on her time with tryst with the best friend and Emily. Should have spent more time on that because it is feature plot of this story. I find too much

B.S. at the beginning and you forget about the real plot. Get your outline balanced out and spend just as much time on finality, you just left it not finished.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amateur story writing, so a number of issues, but good flow, well put together. Fun to read. Gotta love Mrs Ferrell. If only I had one next door! :)

Geo201092Geo2010925 months ago

I enjoyed the story. it was very detailed and believable. I enjoyed experiencing both POV. The lead up was good and the climax was right on time and on point. looking forward to reading more of this, I hope it forms into a nice series cause now her son has to manage to lose his virginity now.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Pretty hot story with a lot of comma issues, as if the 18 year old wrote it but erotic enough for 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic writing and very erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice Story. I have read your other stories. This one is the best. You should continue the story.

MCRider2525MCRider2525about 1 month ago

Fantastic story. Excellent detail. Super fun to read!! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous