Mrs. Ford & The Driving Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

Irina raised one generous boob to her mouth to draw her nipple into her mouth. Her eyes half closed but never wavered from Adam as she sucked slavishly on the end of her own breast. Adam only wished that it was his hand that was squeezing that ripe melon so hard that the flesh was bulging through his spread fingers.

Irina was now standing directly above Adam. She released her fervid lip-lock on her breast with an audible smack. Her one nipple was now a brilliant scarlet, gleaming with spit and jutting out more than an inch from her swollen tit. She held both breasts, working them over with clutching hands as she pushed them out in front of her towards Adam like an offering.

"You like? You like 'moj klatka'? You like have fun?…" she asked breathlessly.

"I like have fun! Yes!…" Adam cried, closing his hands on Irina's chest and getting his first astounding feel of those monster boobs. Eagerly he lunged face first into her voluptuous cleavage. He didn't stop until his nose was rammed into her breast bone. Her cushiony flesh was hot against his cheeks. She smelled like sweet apples. Instinctively his tongue came out and he started licking every millimeter of flesh that surrounded his face. And he was rewarded by an appreciative moan from Irina as he did so.

"Mmmm!..Yesss!…Have good fun Adam!… 'Pic!'...'Pic Moj!'.." she purred, pressing inwards on the outer slopes of her breasts to rub Adam's ears with her nipples. Adam thought he'd come in his pants when she did that.

But Irina had other ideas. She leaned even further forward, burying Adam's face in her mountainous mammaries. She reached both hands into his lap and deftly unfastened his pants. She tugged and twisted until Adam got the idea and raised up enough that she could pull his pants and shorts down to his knees. Then she reached in and gave his throbbing tool a warm, two handed squeeze. His cock was so hard and her touch was so hot that Adam barked like a dog while she fondled him.

"Arrr!...Arrr!..Ahhh!…" was the muffled cry that echoed from her now slippery cleavage.

Irina smiled as she steadied herself then sank to her knees in front of Adam. When his face emerged from between her tits, he was as red as a tomato and gasping. He blinked his eyes as if he were waking from a dream. But this was no dream.

This incredibly stacked Polish girl was crouched between his knees, fisting his turgid cock and watching him with a knowing smile. She still had on her glasses and Adam suddenly found this amazingly sexy.

"You like good time Adam? You have 'duzy kogut'! Like my Jan. I know one time Jan like. You tell me yes?…" Irina said in her wonderfully broken english, snuggling in between Adam's trembling thighs.

With his pants bunched up around his knees, Irina couldn't get him to spread as much as she might have wanted. But with her chest, she had all the room she needed.

She pulled her shoulders back and leaned in, enveloping Adam's cock in the irresistible chasm between her tits. She placed her hands on the outside of those resilient globes and mashed them together around his tool.

"Ahhhh!…Goddd!…" Adam gasped, leaning back and flopping on the couch like a landed fish. He had never felt anything as arousing as those saliva slick globes pressing around every inch of his eager tool.

He thrust up with his hips, ramming his balls into the underside of those seductive melons. Adam was a big boy but not big enough to drive his length through the mountains of flesh that surrounded him. Not unless Irina helped him that is. And help him she did. With her eyes sparkling into his, she leaned in even closer and pulled down on her compressed globes, baring his livid knob his cock against her throat.

"Unnnn!…" Adam cried as his cock was momentarily exposed.

"Yes Adam! You like! 'Wesjc moj klatka'!'Wesj'!…" Irina cooed, jiggling her lavish jugs encouragingly around his angry cock.

Adam was gasping frantically, faint with arousal. His palms clutched the cushions of the couch as he hunched into Irina's cleavage. He was so excited he couldn't even manage a steady rhythm. For thirty seconds he'd buck upwards like he was being electrocuted. Then he would just hold himself up at full extension, gasping and whimpering as he strained into the silken valley sheathing his prick. Then he'd start lunging up and down again.

Irina knew he would come quickly. They always did the first time. And then she felt his cock expand that last little bit between her tits like they did just before they came.

"Tak! Tak!..Wesjc mnie Adam! Wesjc mnie!…" she murmured, squeezing her welcoming tits even tighter around his throbbing tool.

And then Adam's balls kicked with an enormous spasm.

"Nahhhhh!…." he gasped as a fireball of come erupted between Irina's encircling globes.

"Naaahhh!…Ahhh!…Godd!…he cried as his testicles began to hammer away in his groin in gut wrenching spasms. Adam stiffened so frantically on the couch that he almost lifted Irina right off her knees

"Ummm Hmmm!…" Irina enthused as that first spurt of fiery sperm was quickly followed by a volley of frantic bursts. They came so quickly it was almost like a continuous stream of come spraying between her tits. She hazarded a quick peek, easing the pressure on her enveloping chest and was rewarded with two greasy bolts of sperm to the face, one that streaked her nose and her glasses and one that trailed across her cheek and into her hair. Quickly she jammed her slippery fun bags back together around his gushing tool. She didn't dare release them to wipe her face.

"Unnnn!…Unnn!…Unnn!…" Adam gasped, still bucking like he was being prodded with hot coals.

Irina continued to coax him along, jiggling her bountiful tit flesh around his cock in time with his spasms. But after a few moments more, as his come began to drip out of her cleavage and onto his balls, his eruptions began to diminish and wane.

When Irina felt that it was safe, she cautiously eased the compression of her sandwiching boobs. She darted one hand into his groin where she fisted his now super sensitive tool and gave it a vigorous squeeze.

"Ahhhh!…" Adam gasped in surprise as his balls gave a renewed lurch at Irina's forceful touch.

"Ha ha!.." she giggled…"'Zly Chlopak'…What a bad boy you are!.." the kneeling girl purred wiping her come smeared face with her free hand. She jabbed her thumb into the big vein on the underside of Adam's cock and pressed upwards roughly like she was forcing toothpaste from a tube.

"Nahhh! Wait! Irina!… Easy!…" Adam gasped.

But Irina just closed her fist around his shaft just below his knob and squeezed him like she was wringing out a dish rag. And all this rough handling did generate one or two more painful lurches from Adam's balls and a very minor trickle of sperm that seeped from the corner of his gaping pee slit.

It was at that moment, as Adam was trying to wrestle Irina's relentlessly pressing hand free, that they heard the front door open.

They both froze in their places.

"I'm back!"…Mrs. Ford called

"Oh my God!…It's your aunt!…" Adam gasped struggling to get his feet underneath him.

Irina held fast to his softening cock for moment like she was going to prevent him from pulling up his pants. Adam looked at her frantically and was amazed to see a little smile curling the corners of her mouth.

Then Irina calmly rose to her feet, turned her back to the kitchen entryway and began to button up her dress. She walked over towards the kitchen island as she did so and was buttoned up and running her fingers through her come streaked hair before she even got there.

Adam wasn't quite so coordinated and he was still wrestling with his pants when Mrs. Ford walked into the kitchen. Fortunately she was carrying a big bag of groceries as she made a bee line for the counter without looking at Adam or Irina.

"Emily insisted I take all this stuff from her fridge. If Stevie's feeling better they're heading off tomorrow for a week at Disney World. That was why she was in such a panic about the medicine."

Adam was just settling onto the couch when Mrs. Ford turned to him. She opened her mouth to say something further but caught herself abruptly. She looked appraisingly at a nervously wheezing Adam. Then she turned to look at her niece who was also quite flushed as she stood there, washing her glasses in the sink.

She looked back and forth suspiciously between them for a moment before she said…"So what have you two been up to? I don't see much progress with dinner."

Irina looked at her aunt sulkily.

"We talk. Like you say. About America. About Poland. He think America is better. I think he has nice car. He say he think he like Polish girls. I think he make 'czsownik' with me. You know this word? I think it mean flirt. Is that right? Flirt?"

"Yes. That's a good word, to flirt…" Mrs. Ford said.

"Is that what we do then. Yes Adam? You make flirt with me? And I make flirt right back. Yes?.."

Mrs. Ford turned an amused smile on Adam.

"Is that right Adam. You make flirt with my niece? That doesn't really sound like you. Especially after I asked you to be on your best behavior.""

"Well that's not exactly what we were doing. I don't think flirting is really the right word…" Adam stammered, his face turning a flaming scarlet as he casually clasped his trembling hands over his lap in a decidedly awkward posture.

Mrs. Ford noticed all this and appeared to be thinking about her options. Eventually she clapped her hands together and said…"I guess it's up to me to get this show on the road since you two lazy bones were too busy flirting to make any headway with dinner. Now why don't you both give me a hand."

But before she turned back to the kitchen she walked over in front of Adam once more. She stood in the same pose she had adopted earlier, her nylon sheathed legs slightly spread and her satin covered tits thrusting arrogantly out above the anxious young man.

"And don't forget. I have something special for you before you leave.." she said, raising one corner of her short skirt over her stocking tops at an angle that she knew Irina couldn't see. Her little display caused Adam's overworked testicles to lurch uncomfortably in his groin and he squirmed and coughed weakly to mask what would have otherwise been a pained groan. Lauren was pleased with his apparently excited reaction and puckered a seductive moue at him. Then she turned with a beaming smile to Irina and said…

"So. Let's get cracking."

"Yes. I will crack too…" said Irina.

Adam looked dazedly at the two seductive women who were now going about making his dinner and wondered if he was in heaven or if he was in hell.

Dinner turned out to be very pleasant. Irina had made a Klopsiki which was a meatloaf with paprika and tomato sauce. Mrs. Ford was quite liberal with the wine and by the end of the meal everyone was quite relaxed. Irina struggled a bit in expressing herself but it was obvious that she had a good understanding about what was being said.

Mrs. Ford was being very 'touchy feely' with Adam throughout dinner, teasing him every chance she could. She made sure to lean her generous breasts into the back of his neck when she was serving him. She darted her tongue swiftly in and out of his ear under the pretext of whispering a word to him. At one point while Irina was clearing up, she even reached under the table and gave his cock a torrid squeeze.

Irina wasn't nearly so bold. At dinner she acted as if she and Adam had really done nothing more than some innocent flirting. But a couple of times, when her aunt wasn't looking, she gave Adam a smoldering look. And once, when Mrs. Ford was opening a second bottle of wine in the kitchen, she pouted prettily and cupped one of her succulent breasts in her hand through her dress and squeezed it towards him.

The two women provided plenty of provocation to keep Adam hard all through dinner. It was almost a relief for him when Mrs. Ford announced that her husband was supposed to be home soon and she needed a little time to clean up and make herself beautiful before he arrived. Irina thanked Adam for the driving lesson and he was quick to volunteer to take her out again for more practice. They agreed that he would come back to take Irina for another drive on Sunday.

The two women walked with him out to the hall. It was then that Mrs. Ford said… "Adam there's something I'd like you to help me with out in the garage. Irina, it's about time you got to your lessons isn't it…"

She turned to Adam and said…" She's studying English as a Second Language and has to read a chapter a night."

"Yes. I must study now. Thank you Adam…" Irina said stepping up to him for another peck on the cheek. And then she said…"Zly Chlopak!…" with a knowing smile as she headed off to her room.

Mrs. Ford said to Adam in a loud voice…"There's some lawn furniture in the garage that's in the way. You don't mind helping me move it do you dear…" as she took his hand and pulled him towards the door to the garage.

"What does 'Zly Chlopak' mean?…" Mrs. Ford asked with a quizzical smile.

"I'm not sure. I think it means 'I like your car.'"

When they stepped into the garage there was just enough illumination coming in from the window to the back yard that they could see. As the door closed behind them Mrs. Ford was all over Adam. She turned, grabbed his hands and lifted them to her satin covered breasts.

Adam was so surprised he hesitated to touch her

"Feel me up baby! You know you want to…" Lauren purred, leaning into him and raking her sharp nails across the backs of his hands. Adam sank his fingers deep into her chest in response.

"Umm Hmm! That's it! Squeeze 'em lover! They won't break! …" Lauren hissed, her eyes smoldering into Adam's even in the dimly lit garage. Then she backed him up against the wall.

"Are you hard for me baby? We don't have much time!…" she purred, reaching into his crotch and grabbing him by the balls. Before Adam could answer her lips were forcing his apart and her tongue was spearing deep into his mouth. She kissed him so hungrily that she practically sucked the air right out of his lungs. She thrust her hips in and upwards, grinding her loins feverishly against him

"Ummmm! Ummmm!…" Adam moaned, overwhelmed by Mrs. Ford's fiery passion. But being eighteen, his cock was indeed hard, rock hard. As he eagerly sucked on her lashing tongue he couldn't help himself from hunching into her lewdly tempting pussy.

When it got to the point that both of them were completely breathless, Lauren broke their kiss. Adam could clearly see the fiery gleam in her eye as Mrs. Ford's hands started to wrestle with his belt and the front of his pants.

"Do you want to fuck me Adam? Have you been dreaming about it? I'll bet you have haven't you?…" she questioned lewdly. In no time she had freed his shorts and pants and pushed them down until they dropped to the floor.

Lauren was pretty sure that Adam and Irina had been up to something when she got back home. After all, she had seen her sex-pot niece naked. Mrs. Ford knew that, with a body like that, Irina probably wasn't sitting home on Friday nights in Gdansk knitting long underwear and sipping 'borscht'. But the older temptress wasn't too concerned. She'd decided to throw Adam a fuck that he'd remember long after her little niece had returned to her windswept homeland. As Lauren reached in for his tool, she turned her wedding ring over so that the hard edged diamond was in her palm. She closed that hand on his knob and gripped his shaft with her other hand to steady him. Then she claimed him again with another searing kiss.

"Ummm…" she moaned passionately into Adam's mouth as she began to rotate her closed fist on his swollen cock crown.

"Mmmm! Ahhh!…" Adam groaned back. And then…"Unn! Unn! Unn!…Heyy!…" he gasped as a fiery pang seared the end of his cock. He frantically reached down and yanked Mrs. Ford's hands off his stinging tool.

Lauren could barely stifle her smile as she looked down at her hands and then held them up for closer inspection. Her eyes went wide in feigned surprise as she turned her hands over to show Adam her gleaming diamond.

"Oh baby! How careless of me! I'm sorry!…" she said innocently as she turned her ring around then reached back in to grip his shaft with two hands, one above the other.

" I didn't hurt you, did I?…" she purred as she squeezed him encouragingly and slowly moved her lips towards his once more

"Unn noo!…Oh God Mrs. Forddd!…" Adam groaned, his cock pounding achingly in her caressing hands. As the sultry blonde's tongue slipped once more into his mouth, he reached out for her heaving chest. Lauren enjoyed his eager fondling as she went back to her wicked teasing. She started out gently, jogging his erection with her loosely closed hands. Then she pulled up with both fists, stretching the root of his cock uncomfortably. Adam again tried to pull his lips away from hers, but Lauren only kissed him harder, pinning his head against the wall behind him. Then she began a quick twisting action with her hands, turning them back and forth in opposite directions. It was a little trick that she knew would soon have the blood pounding through his livid tool. Adam wouldn't be thinking too much about the lovely Irina when she was done with him.

The agonizingly aroused young man was sweating and gasping for breath when Mrs. Ford finally let him come up for air. His cock felt like it was on fire and his balls were tingling and lurching uncomfortably as they tightened up with a frantic need for release.

"Do you like that?…" Mrs. Ford whispered as she worked Adam over expertly.

"Oh yeahh!..Nahhhh! .. Ahhh!…Oh Goddd!…What…?…What are you doing?…" Adam gasped. His cock was on fire and so sensitive that he finally reached down once more and tried to disengage Lauren's hands from his stinging meat.

"Doing?…I'm just enjoying this big, hard cock!…" she purred innocently. She pinched his livid knob from above and pulled up on it. Then she raked one sharp edged fingernail up the big vein on the underside of his cock, from his balls to his cock crown. Adam cried out and thrust his loins frantically forward. He was sure he was going to come when she did that. He grappled with her hands to try and get her to stop for a moment.

Mrs. Ford let him remove her hands. She had him right where she wanted him. She was going to make him come so hard he'd be lucky if he didn't stroke out.

She reached into the chest pocket of her blouse and pulled out a condom. She held it up In front of Adam's anxious eyes for a moment then slowly tore open the little packet with her teeth. She took the latex sheath out and toyed with it on the end of one lacquered fingernail

"What's that? I mean, do we need that?…" Adam asked uncertainly.

"Of course we do sweetheart. Unless you want to make a baby with me! You can do me raw if you want to risk it?… " the lovely Mrs. Ford asked with a teasing pout.

'Oh God! Sure! I'll wear it!…" Adam groaned. Mrs. Ford's remark about making a baby with him had sent a jolt of erotic excitement arching through his groin. He didn't know why. He did know though that he couldn't hold it much longer! He prayed that he wouldn't come too soon!

Enjoying the feverish emotions she could see playing in his eyes, Lauren reached back into Adam's groin, and circled the condom on the tip of his angry knob. She mashed her swollen lips to his once more to distract him as she began to strip the elastic sleeve down his length.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers