Mrs. Ford & The Driving Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!..Mmmm!…Mmmfff!…" Adam whimpered against Lauren's twisting mouth. The feeling of Mrs. Ford's little hands stroking and pushing that tight rubber sheath down his cock was excruciatingly exciting. He was sure he would come before she finished getting it on him. When she got it all the way down, she stopped kissing him and stepped back to admire her handiwork. Adam kind of wobbled against the wall, panting with arousal.

Mrs. Ford smiled at the spectacle in front of her. Adam's prick looked like a sausage that had been snatched off the Bar-B-Q just before it split in the middle. His engorged tool was a livid crimson, the dark veins visibly throbbing along the length of his gleaming shaft. What she hadn't mentioned to Adam was that she had bought a small size condom and Adam was a big boy. And not only was the rubber small, it was thick, not one of those ultra thin ones that let you feel everything. She wasn't going to let Adam's hair trigger spoil her fun. She was going to make him sweat for it.

She turned, and walked over to the patio lounger that was conveniently spread open in the middle of the garage. She turned back to Adam, hiked up her short skirt and deftly removed the tiny black satin wedge that was her panties. She dangled that tiny strip from her index finger for a moment then casually dropped it on the floor. With her skirt still up around her waist, she sat down on the lounger and scooted back into the middle of it. She lay back and cupped a voluptuous tit in one hand through her satin blouse, blowing Adam a kiss as she did so.

"Have you got something for me baby?…" she purred, slowly raising her legs in a sinful vee until her high heels were pointing at the ceiling.

"Something hot and hard and full of juice?…" she murmured, licking her lips seductively. She reached between her parted thighs with her free hand and crooked her index forward at Adam, beckoning him to her.

Adam was so mesmerized by Mrs. Ford's lewd display that he could hardly think. There was just enough faint light in the garage that he could see the juicy pink slit bisecting Mrs. Ford's snatch at the apex of her loins. And he was transfixed by that beckoning triangle. Mrs. Ford had to stifle a giggle as Adam stumbled across the garage towards her. The way his rigid erection was thrusting from his loins, it looked like she was reeling him in to her pussy on an invisible string. She continued her lurid teasing.

"Because I have someplace you can stick it baby! Someplace tight and wet! That place you dream about when I'm not there! Can you see it?…" she purred, lewdly spreading her labia with two fingers.

"Do you want it? Are you going to put your cock in and fuck me?"

"Oh God!… Yes! …I am! … Please!…" Adam groaned as he awkwardly climbed up between Lauren's nylon sheathed legs and planted his hands on the lounger above her shoulders. He hunched his groin down, blindly trying to find the entrance to his nightly fantasies.

Mrs. Ford let him lunge futilely between her legs, clenching her vagina so that the blunt nose of Adam's cock simply bounced away on the odd thrust that found her center.

"Give it to me! Put it in me! Put it in my cunt baby! Do me! Do me now!…" she taunted.

She thought the poor young man above her might actually burst into tears so frustrated was he becoming. The promised land was right there between her legs but he couldn't get in.

Mrs. Ford eventually reached between her legs and guided his cock to her now magically parted labia. For her own enjoyment she dragged his knob out and down a few times through that steamy furrow, but as his whimpering started to take on an edge of hysteria she relented and twisted her loins upwards, engulfing the end of his cock in her clinging hole.

"Nahhhh! Ahhhh! Oh Goddd!…" Adam gasped, now that he was finally inside her.

"Mrs. Forddd!…Ohhh!…That feels sooo good!…"

He was fucking her! He only had a little bit of his cock in but he was really fucking her!

"Ummm Hmmm! You're so big baby!…" Lauren enthused. Even constrained by the tight rubber Adam's erection had a wonderful girth to it. He was stretching her deliciously.

"Do you have any more for me lover? Do you?…" she purred, hunching up and sheathing more and more of Adam's big prick an inch at a time.

"Yes you do don't you! Such a big cock and all for me!…All…for…me!!…" she purred, dropping her heels and using her well toned legs to hunch upwards in time with her lurid commentary. She didn't stop until she had him right up to his balls.

'Oh God! Oh God! Please don't come! Not yet! Not yet!' Adam groaned inwardly as Mrs. Ford's pussy surrounded him like a silken glove. He could feel the come churning for release in his balls. Oddly the zinging excitement that was burning through his cock earlier had now been replaced a kind of fiery numbness. But he was still afraid he wasn't going to last more than a few of strokes. Hesitantly he pulled out a couple of inches before hurriedly plunging himself back in.

"Oh yeah! That's it! Do that some more!…" Mrs. Ford prompted. This was the part she had been looking forward to. Even that first tentative lunge of his had her caused a gentle stiffening of her loins. She swung her nylon sheathed legs around Adam's back and planted her stilettos against his ass. She twitched her thighs, jabbing him lightly with her heels by way of encouragement.

"Nahhhh!…" Adam yelped, jamming in and driving his big cock into Mrs. Ford's unyielding cervix.

"Yesss!…" the now flushed blonde gasped, snapping her hips up and bouncing Adam in the saddle of her loins. Adam pulled out a little and then pushed back in. He did it again….a little further out, a little harder in. Again…back and out then swiftly in. Again and again and then he was really giving it to her! And it was incredible. Her pussy was frictioning him exquisitely. Every time he thrust in he could feel her meaty interior opening ahead of him and then clinging around every inch of him. When he pulled out her cunt felt like a grasping hand that was literally trying to hold him inside her. It was mind boggling! Incredible! Adam began to saw away between her loins with a real passion. He was pretty pleased that he'd been able to hold it so long.

Mrs. Ford too was enjoying herself.

"Umm Hmmm! Umm Hmmm! …Fuck me Adam! Fuck me! …Just like that! Umm Hmmm!…" she urged. She could feel an orgasm building and she could tell it was going to be a big one. There was a fireball of excitement building inside her and that tension was going to overwhelm her any moment now. Her back stiffened and she dug her heels reflexively into Adam's ass. She forced him all the way inside until his knob was once more grinding into her cervix. She wouldn't let him move as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him like a python.

And then Adam felt it. A searing heat engulfed his deeply buried prick. Mrs. Ford's cunt began to ripple around his plundering tool in little spasms that quickly got bigger and bigger. She was whimpering more and more loudly in his ear…"Ah!…Nahh!… Unn Hnn!…Unn Hnn!…"

As her whole body started to convulse her pussy clamped down on his cock like a satin vice. Yet it still continued to clench and release around him as her orgasm swept through her loins.

Her excitement was contagious and Adam was sure that he was going to come too. He stiffened his ass and thrust frantically into the maelstrom that was Lauren's convulsing loins, sure that he was going to come too.

"Oh Goddd!…Yes!…" Mrs. Ford cried looking up at Adam with hooded eyes. The feel of his youthful tool throbbing and straining inside her was giving her the most intense orgasm she had ever had. All she could do was hang on and ride it out.

"Unnnn!….Unnn!….Unnn!…"Adam gasped, bucking furiously under Lauren's goading heels, wanting desperately to come but somehow not quite able to get there.

Mrs. Ford's wracking spasms started to diminish and she breathlessly began to relax beneath him. Adam couldn't help himself. He started fucking away feverishly into those upturned loins, his hips rising and falling with a speed and energy that was born of desperation.

As he looked down almost pleadingly into the blonde's sweat soaked face he watched a sly smile blossom on her lips.

"Un Hnn!..That's it!…Fuck me!…Make me come again!…" she urged, her eyes sparkling wickedly up into his. Lauren moved her legs and dug her heels into the lounger. She kept her knees spread wide and her loins tilted upwards, goading Adam into an even more vigorous assault on her sodden pussy.

"Unnn! Unn! Unn!…" Adam gasped. A wet slapping sound rang loudly through the garage as he banged himself frantically into Mrs. Ford's welcoming vagina. He was fucking her hard, hard and fast, because he was so close to coming! So close! He could feel it! It was right there… almost…so close! He just couldn't quite… couldn't!…Oh Goddd!… Why couldn't he come?

But Mrs. Ford could! Adam's jack rabbit style of fucking had her loins stiffening once more. Again she wrapped her long legs around his waist and drove her heels into his ass.

"Wait! Stop!…Stay right there!…" she hissed, enveloping Adam in a mighty squeeze once more. She had wrapped him up so tightly that he couldn't move. But the fiery tingling in his groin was so intense that he couldn't stop squirming. Lauren's thighs grew taut as her loins started to spasm. She jabbed her heels repeatedly into Adam's ass, making him hunch his swollen boner into her.

"Nahhhh! Ahhhh! Unnn Hnn!…" she moaned, biting her lip as another orgasm, bigger than the first one, overcame her.

"Mwahhhh!…" she cried, twisting and bucking upwards as her cunt started convulsing crazily.

Poor Adam felt like he was caught up in a silken blender.

"Ahhh!..Nahh!..Unn!…" he whimpered as Mrs. Ford's cunt snapped on him like a dog with a bone. And even though he couldn't raise his hips, he was now so frantic to come that he continued to lunge into her like a madman. He was sure he was tearing something badly in that tender area just behind his balls.

Mrs. Ford knew exactly what was happening to Adam. He needed to come so bad, poor baby. She'd take care of him in just a minute. But for the moment the frantic thrusting and throbbing of his fiery tool inside her was giving her one of the most exquisite orgasms of her life.

"Yessss!…" she hissed rocking him excitedly on top of her upturned loins. After a few moments more, her wracking convulsions started to wane. She was nearly exhausted and she couldn't keep Adam locked between her rubbery legs any longer.

But as soon as she eased the pressure of her thighs, Adam's hips started to resume their frantic plunging like he'd never stopped. But now he was propped up on his arms above her, looking down into Lauren's crimson face with pleading eyes. He slammed into her like a pit bull was gnawing his ass. There were tears gathering in his eyes as he whimpered…"I can't…Oh Goddd!… Mrs. Ford!.. Please!…I'm!…It's…I' m so close but…"

"Adam! Sweeetheart!. Wait! Stop! Just stop for a second!…" Mrs. Ford panted as she reached down for Adam's hips with her hands and wrestled him to a stop. She pull her ass down and his long, rubber sheathed tool slipped out of her with a lewd sucking sound.

"Ohhhhh!…" they both gasped. Mrs. Ford because her cunt was suddenly gaping and empty, and Adam because the come that had been so close, slipped even further away without

Mrs. Ford's buttery pussy surrounding him.

"Noooo!…" he groaned in frustration.

"It's the condom! Here! Let me take it off!…" Lauren purred as she reached into her groin with both hands and unrolled the slimy rubber off Adam's cock.

"Ahhhhh!…" the young man groaned as the circulation began to return to his wickedly throbbing organ.

Mrs. Ford knew that very soon, just the slightest touch would set him off. There would be no way on earth that he could stop it. And she knew just how she was going to make that happen.

"Here baby! Let me put you back in! Just a little O.K.? Just the tip! I'll hold you just to be sure…But don't come inside me!" Mrs. Ford enthused as she guided Adam back inside of her. She squeezed his shaft with her thumb and finger just behind his knob so he couldn't go in any deeper.

"There! Just like that! That feels better doesn't it?" Lauren asked innocently, knowing that he was so sensitive right now that he would be on fire inside her molten pussy.

"Oh Goddd!…Nnnnn!…Mrs. Ford!…It's …unbelievable!…" Adam gasped as Lauren's silky interior slipped around him like a burning sheath. Her juices singed his tender flesh as his erection throbbed inside her. There was an excruciating tingling growing in his groin and he couldn't help himself from thrusting towards her center.

Mrs. Ford let another couple of inches of him slip through her fingers before gripping him tight once more. At the same time she lifted her loins towards him. She knew that his orgasm was going to set her off again and her heart was pounding with anticipation.

"That's it! Oh Adam! You feel so good! I'm going to come again…" Lauren whispered as she once again snaked her nylon sheathed legs over Adam's hips.

"Pull out before you come baby! You'll do that for me won't you Adam? Won't you?…" Lauren hissed. Without waiting for an answer she jabbed her stilettos into his ass and shimmied upwards with a quick, snakelike wriggle. In an instant she had his agonized cock in her up to his balls. He was hot and big and eager and his arousal was infectious. She could feel another quick orgasm sneaking up on her. She sucked in her tummy and clamped down on him with all her well toned internal muscles. Holding Adam's face in her hands she stared at him with flashing eyes as she gasped…"Oh yeah!…Unn Hnn!…I'm going to come all over that big cock of yours!…Unn Hnn!…Just hold on sweetheart!"

This was way too much sensory overload for Adam. There was a sudden prickly jolt at the base of his cock and his testicles lurched ominously. He was going to come and he had to pull out. He tried to writhe out from between the older woman's clutching thighs.

"Unnn!..Oh Goddd!…Mrs. Ford!…I'm going to come!…Nahh!…I'm going to come!…" Adam gasped. He looked like he was doing a frantic push-up as he tried to extract himself from Lauren's wringing cunt.

But the sultry blonde wasn't about to let him go anywhere. Her own pussy was starting to spasm again as she waited for Adam to blow. She twisted her heels deeper into his ass as she purred… "Oh baby! Just another minute!…I'm almost there!…Don't come!… Not yet!… Not inside me!…"

Her hand darted out under her ass, cupped his balls and gave them a provocative twist. This made his testicles contract so far up into his groin that, for a moment, Mrs. Ford couldn't find them with her fingertips. But then she felt them jump in a powerful spasm.

"Nahhhhh!….Nooooo!…" Adam gasped, stiffening up so violently that his back made a loud cracking noise. Then his first geyser of sperm was erupting inside Mrs. Ford like a freight train charging into a tunnel.

"Oh Adam!…Oh my Goddd!…Unnn!…" Lauren whimpered, her eyes becoming excited slits as she felt Adam's come spewing inside her. That first volcanic rush of sperm was followed by another and another, each blast coming more quickly than the last. Even as he tried to squirm free of her unyielding embrace Adam was spraying her insides in a jetting, pulsing stream, a rip tide of come that triggered her own wracking orgasm.

"You're not…Oh no!…You're not coming inside me Adam!…Oh nooo!…Not in my pussy!…" Mrs. Ford squealed in mock distress. But what really had her gasping was the excitement of Adam's huge cock pounding its release inside of her. Her own loins were twisting in fiery convulsions of their own.

"Ahhhh!…I can't!…I…I can't!…I'm sorry!…" Adam moaned as his jack hammering balls continued to kick. He no longer had the will to try and free himself and he began to thrust urgently into her center in time with his wrenching spasms.

"Unnn!…Oh Adam!…I can feel you coming!…" Lauren gasped. She knew just what to say to finish him off in a way that he would always remember. Little Irina would never be this dirty. Without taking her burning eyes from his for a moment she whispered…

"Do you want to give me a baby? Is that it? Are you going to knock me up with all that hot baby batter of yours!…" Lauren asked, a wide eyed look of amazement on her face. Adam couldn't look her in the eye. Nor could he stop himself from fucking her even faster.

"Is that what you're doing? Are we making a baby right now Adam? Your baby seed shooting into my womb!… Ohhh Godd! … I can feel it!… There!… There!… Unn Hnn!… It's so hot!…" she murmured mischievously.

"Fill me with all that hot baby cream of yours lover! What a bad boy you are! Trying to make me pregnant after I trusted you. Go on Adam! Make me a baby!…"

Of course nothing could have been further from Adam's thoughts as he emptied himself inside the wanton blonde beneath him. But her lewd commentary, the very thought that he might be impregnating his mother's best friend had kindled an obscene excitement in his loins.

"Nahhh!…Ahhh!…Oh Goddd!…" he cried.

Pictures of Mrs. Ford … her darkened nipples dripping with milk… her swollen tits hanging beneath her as he thrust himself into her from behind…her big belly looming over him as he knelt between her parted thighs and ate her out…all these images flashed through his mind as he feverishly ejaculated in her coaxing pussy.

And he couldn't stop. On and on he spilled himself inside her as Lauren whispered her lewd encouragement, watching him with a satisfied smile. She held her loins wide open to accept his generous flow. But she knew he would soon start to suffer. The way she had denied him release for so long and then worked him through such a staggering orgasm was bound to take a toll. And then she could seen in his eyes that it was starting to. She jogged her cunt up and down on his now angrily sensitive prick. He'd be sore for a week when she was done with him. Poor Adam really didn't know much about women.

So caught up was he in his lewd fantasizing about making babies with Mrs. Ford that it took him a while to realize how painful his orgasm had become. Now, as Lauren patiently worked him over to drain him dry, every wracking ball spasm was accompanied by a painful jolt. Every diminishing spurt came with a lingering fiery ache along the length of his tool.

"Ahhh! Nahhh! Oh Goddd!…No more!…" Adam pleaded as he once again tried to lift himself from Mrs. Ford's siphoning loins. But his arms and his legs were so tired and rubbery that he couldn't escape her clasping vagina.

"Are you sure baby? Are you sure you're done?…" Mrs. Ford purred. Stiffening her thighs she suddenly pistoned her cunt up and down around Adam's cringing tool. Her gripping tunnel frictioned his erection cruelly and left Adam whimpering in pained surprise.

"Nahhh!…" he gasped, but his balls kicked agonizingly a couple of times in response to her irresistibly stripping loins.