Mrs. Ford & The Driving Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Mwahhh…Ahhhh!…Ngaaa!…"he cried, his eyes wide open as his orgasm wracked him.

"Ohhhh!…" Irina groaned, her eyes burning into Adam's. His come was streaming frantically inside her in a fiery, pulsing torrent that she could feel deep in her womb. It was enough to set off her own mini climax, and she began to shudder fitfully on top of Adam's spewing cock.

"Umm Hmm! Umm Hmm!…" she encouraged through slitted eyes, her cunt flexing and rippling around Adam's tool like a milking hand.

"Unnn! Ahhhh! Goddd!…" Adam moaned as his testicles lurched and heaved and his come burned through his length like a surgeon's scalpel.

"Ummmm!…" Irina enthused, wringing Adam's cock inside her muscular cunt. There was so much come that it was soon trickling through the frothy circle where her pussy surrounded him and running down the inside of her thighs.

The two young people writhed together like that for a long time, Adam looking at Irina in amazement and she looking back at him through hooded eyes. She worked his balls with her little hand in time with his orgasm, seductively coaxing the sperm from his twitching loins.

She kept him coming for longer than he thought was possible. But finally he could come no more, the last of his spasms failing to produce any more fluid from his exhausted testicles.

She waited until his cock actually softened inside her and slipped out of her and then she gracefully raised herself from his loins to stand above him. She took a small step forward so that she was straddling his chest. And then she did something that Adam would never forget.

Her blue cotton dress was little more than a narrow circle of fabric that she held around her waist with one hand. She placed her other hand on her pubic mound, spread her legs a little more and tipped her pelvis up towards Adam's spellbound gaze.

The gaping young man had a mesmerizing view of Irina's glistening pussy. Her labia were hugely swollen and glowing a radiant pink. Her slit was visibly throbbing and glistening with their combined juices. As Adam stared he could see Irina relax, allowing her inner lips to unfold towards him in a beckoning circle. Then a trail of creamy goo began to flow out of that pulsing opening to spill from her loins in droplets and then in a fiery stream onto Adam's chest.

Adam had never seen anything so arousing in all his life. Even his totally spent loins gave a painful lurch of excitement at the lewd spectacle. Irina watched him with wicked amusement, biting her lip in concentration as she released the evidence of their copulation onto his neck and shoulders. His upper torso was soon covered with trails and little pools of the greasy sperm. It seemed to take a long time before that wanton flow of come began to ebb. Soon the last drop hung precariously from her tempting hole, reluctant to make it's fall.

Irina bent her knees a little and turned her smiling face down at Adam quizzically.

Adam's eyes darted feverishly back and forth from Irina's to the lurid spectacle of her dripping pussy. He couldn't help himself as he awkwardly tried to raise himself from his shoulders, his lips opening towards Irina's loins in helpless desire.

Irina leaned down and put her palm on his forehead, pressing his head back onto the blanket.

"Zly Chlopak!…" she hissed as she once more settled her juicy trench on Adam's face.

And then…"Yesss!…" she purred as the overwhelmed young man went to work with his mouth on her receptive loins. She thought that she could be very happy here in America. She couldn't wait to get back and see her Aunt Leokadia. In the meantime she closed her eyes and began to work her loins back and forth more purposefully on Adam's face. There was a fiery itch building once more in her loins and she wanted him to scratch it with his tongue.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers