Mrs. Hanson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Johnny said, bolting for the door. Clutching his schoolbooks tight against his midsection, Johnny moved furtively, looking to and fro, hoping against hope that no one would see him stalking down the hallway with a giant boner sticking right out in the front of his trousers.

* * *

Wednesday night Little Susie and her mom had a little discussion about the upcoming event planned for Friday night. "Will I need lube, Mama?"

"I've found you don't always need lube."

"REALLY?"

"It actually feels better to the guy when you just use spit."

"I would never have thought that, Mama."

"Well it's been a while since I've 'taken it' that way, back there," -a weeks or two, at least- Mrs. Hanson thought to herself, "but I've found that all I have to do is turn my back to my man and let him know he can have me that way and he is instantly hard, and after rubbing the head of his, uh, cock, uh, up against my ass for about two minutes, it opens right up for him back there."

"W-O-W-W-W-!" was all Little Susie could say.

"It's just like laying out a welcome mat for him," her mother continued. "It may hurt the first couple of times, but it gives your man immense pleasure. Stick with it for him, Susie; what you're about to go through is worth it, believe me."

"Oh I will, Mama, I will!" Little Susie gushed, "I often wonder how I was so lucky to have a mom like you! You're the coolest!"

"That's what a mother is for, Susie. Now be a good girl and bend over and grab your ankles."

"Yes, Mama!" Little Susie replied cheerfully, bouncing over to comply with her mother's instructions. Mrs. Hanson gently pulled her young daughter's dainty white panties down to mid-thigh and inserted the second, larger of the two buttplugs into her daughter's pretty pink little rosebud: >BLOOP!<

Where Susie had previously found the buttplug experience to be a sort of occasional reminder of things sexual, she now found she could barely think of anything BUT sex, especially up in her butt department. The thing felt HUGE; she was certain that everybody in school could tell she was walking around with a buttplug crammed up her asshole.

Thursday's cheerleader practice was an ordeal. Somehow, despite the sheer size of the massive buttplug wedged up between the cheeks of her ass, Little Susie entirely forgot to remove the thing prior to practice. The entire two-hour session of jumping in the air, bending over, and doing the splits was a tortuous nightmare as Little Susie waited for her humiliating secret to be discovered by her cheerleader girlfriends. She half expected the thing to come flying out, ripping a hole in her panties as it fired out of her asshole like an MX missile. Thankfully, nothing of the kind occurred and she somehow made it through cheerleader practice without the secret of her little 'backdoor training device' being revealed.

Incredibly enough, Susie found herself becoming accustomed to the size of the thing that was jammed up her butthole. As her sphincter gradually relaxed around the anal intruder, Susie found she could eventually slip the thing in and out with a degree of ease and comfort. By Friday, Susie felt ready for what lay ahead...

* * *

Friday night finally arrived. When Johnny Buzzcock showed up at the Hanson residence, Mrs. Hanson met him at the door. He was amazed and eternally relieved to see the older Hanson woman fully clothed, for a change. If what the older woman wore could be considered properly clothed, that is.

The older woman was dressed in what appeared to be her daughter Susie's cheerleader uniform; a purple and gold, two-piece outfit consisting of a short, short miniskirt and a midriff-exposing, long-sleeved halter top that encased the mature woman's full, pendulous breasts quite nicely. Wide, gold hoop earrings dangled from her ears. The older woman had even gone as far as wearing black and white saddle shoes and white socks, folded over with lacy frilly edges.

"Uh, hello, Mrs. Hanson. You're looking, uh, quite beautiful this evening," Johnny said truthfully. Mrs. Hanson had even gone so far as to have her hair done up into two playful little ponytails. When a fully-grown woman puts her hair up in ponytails like that, it's a definite statement: "I'm a naughty girl!"

"Oh hello, Johnny," Mrs. Hanson said, again with that knowing smile of hers. "Yes, Susie and I just thought we'd have some fun tonight, and she let me try on her cheerleader uniform. Isn't it amazing? It fits!" The older woman pulled her shoulders back and thrust her chest forward. Johnny's eyes bulged as the thin material of Mrs. Hanson's halter-top struggled to contain her pair of monsters.

"Little Susie has been waiting for you."

Johnny looked up to see Little Susie coming down the grand staircase. "Hello, Johnny," Susie smiled, flashing her perfectly straight pearly whites and blinking her dazzling shiny bright blue eyes.

Little Susie looked like she had just stepped out of the pages of a high fashion magazine; she wore a black, full-length evening gown with a simple backless haltered bodice that plunged down in front to give a generous view of her firm young tits.

The skirt of her gown was slit in front almost all the way up to the cunt, offering a tantalizing glimpse of lace-topped thigh-high stockings; a strappy pair of black, patent leather set of high heels completed her look. Susie's long blond hair was done up in back, and her mother's trademark rope of pearls dangled down Susie's front, coursing its way quite pleasantly between her young, pert breasts.

"We just want to have fun tonight!" her mother shrugged, smiling as she bounced across the room in her cheerleader outfit to where her eighteen-year-old daughter stood, dressed to the nines in formal eveningwear. Johnny Buzzcock had to keep blinking; it appeared as if the two Hanson women had effectively traded roles for the evening.

"That's right, Johnny!" Susie said cheerfully. "Mom and I have decided that since we have so much fun hanging out together, we want to go ahead and doeverythingas a team!"

"Uh, a team?" Johnny asked dumfoundedly.

"That's right, a team!" Susie replied. "A mother-daughter tag team!"

"Go team!" Mrs. Hanson laughed, tilting her head at a jaunty angle and striking a cheerleader pose.

* * *

The plan was for the three of them to go out for dinner; Mrs. Hanson suggested a nice French restaurant she knew,le Huître Rose -the Pink Oyster. At Johnny's uncertain look, Mrs. Hanson put her hand on Johnny's chest and said, "Oh, Johnny, I know how it is when you're young! You drive us there and I'll pay!"

The little trio made for an odd collection when they appeared at the entrance of the restaurant; the younger man with Little Susie all done up to the nines, and her mother in a tight-fitting cheerleader outfit that featured an extremely short miniskirt and obviously no bra to contain her more-than-ample boobs.

The maitre-d showed them to a booth; Johnny sat in the middle with Susie to his right, while to his left sat Susie's mom. In time the snooty waiter appeared; he looked down his nose at Johnny and refused to speak English. Because he was the gentleman, poor Johnny was expected to order, despite the fact that he could barely handle his high school French. And as if the sight of Mrs. Hanson's formidable 44DDs wasn't enough of a distraction, the way Little Susie had her own impressive pair of 36Ds on full display was sheer torture, and that string of pearls coursing it's way into her cleavage just drew his eye right to her firm tits!

"Uh, je veux,uh, I mean, uh,nous voulons,uh, anyway what are these 'horse doovers?'" he asked, breaking into English.

"Oh, Johnny, excuse me for laughing!" Mrs. Hanson exclaimed, placing a hand on his lap, "those arehors-doeuvres!"

"Uh, um, uh,oui," the young man struggled, "uh, perhaps, uh,un tracteur brûlant, sil-vous-plais?"

The exasperated waiter turned and stalked out to the kitchen, red in the face and letting loose with a string of expletives in what sounded like pure Parisian gutter French. "Wha... what did I say?" poor Johnny asked.

"Oh Johnny," Mrs. Hanson laughed, her hand moving a little higher up his thigh, "you just ordered us an oven-broiled tractor!" The two Hanson women could no longer help themselves, their proud chests heaved up and down as they laughed themselves to a state of tears. It looked like the girls were literally laughing their tits off.

Dinner was finally served; whatever it was he had ordered turned out to be some kind of meat with sauce. By now Johnny's poor cock was killing him, straining against his trousers, when Susie suddenly surprised the shit out of him by putting her hand right on top of his boner!

Johnny's eyes bulged incredulously as Susie began to slowly unzip his fly.Her mom is right here!He thought. Looking down as Susie's fingers delved into the front of his jeans, Johnny gritted his teeth and risked a sideways glance at Susie's mom. The elder woman just sat there as if nothing out of the ordinary was taking place, a nonchalant smile on her face. When Susie finally released Johnny's boner from his tight jeans it instantly sprang to full attention, Johnny could not help but let out a gasp of relief. Mrs. Hanson glanced down at her daughter's dainty fingers gently playing up and down the length of Johnny's fully erect cock. She simply nodded and smiled, "That's very nice, Johnny."

"Er, um, ah..." Johnny didn't know whether to say 'thank you' or to continue trying to eat. Little Susie smiled sweetly as her hand continued to go up and down beneath the table. As the sweat began to bead up on his brow, Mrs. Hanson daubed her lips with her napkin, "You'll excuse me for a moment, there's something I justhaveto do."

Thank God!Johnny thought,She's going to give us some privacy!

Instead of going to the ladies' powder room, however, Mrs. Hanson gave a quick, furtive look around the restaurant and then quickly ducked under the tablecloth. Little Susie's fingers remained around his rod as Johnny sensed a wetness on his cock. Mrs. Hanson taking his dick into her mouth!

Little Susie didn't miss a beat; she continued to stroke his rigid penis up and down, literally feeding his cock into her mother's mouth! Johnny Buzzcock began to experience a virtual maelstrom of emotion; Susie was jacking him off right here in front of everybody in the restaurant,and Susie's mom was under the table sucking him off!

Johnny's confused feelings didn't prevent him from enjoying the sensation of Mrs. Hanson's wet mouth on his pole, however. At one point the snooty waiter came up and pretended not to notice as Little Susie continued to surreptitiously stroke him off under the tablecloth. "Dessert?" he inquired.

"Ah, err, uh, yes..." Johnny mumbled furtively; he needed time to fullyappreciate Mrs. Hanson's under-the-table mouth action on his knob. "We'll have the, uh..." Mrs. Hanson was running her tongue up and down the underside of his cock, before taking him deep into her mouth once again and swallowed him whole.

"Banana split with whipped cream and a cherry on top!" Susie said helpfully, as she continued to stroke Johnny's pole into her mother's mouth.

That did it. Johnny groaned and his eyes rolled up into their sockets as he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of white-hot semen into Mrs. Hanson's mouth. From beneath the table the older woman moaned as she swallowed and sucked, struggling to contain mouthfuls of Johnny's gooey, thick cum.

* * *

At last they arrived back at the Hanson residence for after-dinner treats. The yellow and orange flames in the fireplace lent a romantic atmosphere. Mrs. Hanson stood with her back to the fire, letting the glow of the flames warm her ass beneath the short, short cheerleader miniskirt. Susie's arms went about her mother's neck. "Oh, Mama, it was a lovely dinner! Thank you so much!"

"Susie dear," the older woman smiled sweetly, "Don't you have something 'special' you'd like to share with Johnny?"

"Oh, yes, Mama!" Susie chirped. Susie turned to face Johnny while her mother's hands went to the fastening behind her neck. Little Susie arched her back and shrugged and her black evening dress seemed to fly off.

Little Susie Hanson was suddenly, stunningly, nude, save for her white panties, done in Belgian lace, her lace-topped, thigh-high stockings, and her strappy pair of high heels.

The golden light of the fireplace glanced off the tight curves of her young body; her fantastically firm, round breasts thrusting out in both directions like a pair of pink-capped torpedoes, her impossibly narrow waist, the lovely curvature of her round hips that naturally drew the eye to her shapely legs, long and lean. Johnny's cock twitched noticeably at the sight of Susie Hanson in all her splendor.

While Mrs. Hanson continued to warm her ass by the fire, Little Susie turned to Johnny and began loosening his tie. She tossed it aside; his coat came off and joined his tie over the back of the sofa. "Johnny," she said breathily, "How would you like to fuck..."

"Ahem!" her mother interjected.

"Sorry,make love to my mouth..." Susie continued, as she began to undo the buttons on his shirt. "...thenmake love tomy tits..." she continued as she undid a few more, "...thenmake love to my pussy..." the young girl then turned to give Johnny a nice view of her cute little round ass, encased in Belgian lace. Looking over her shoulder, Little Susie smiled sweetly, "And then, how would you like to make love to my ass!?"

"Uh, uh, I don't know what to say, Susie..." Johnny Buzzcock replied, as his jaw dropped down to his lap. "You've never spoken to me like this before..."

By way of reply, Little Susie turned once more to face Johnny again. She cupped her pert breasts and sighed, while her mother reached around from behind, took hold of her daughter's firm, pliant tits and squeezed them mercilessly. Johnny Buzzcock's jaw dropped as he watched Susie's pointy nipples bulge out toward him; the rest of his clothes came flying off like a laundry tornado had just hit the living room.

Now the young lovers stood face-to-face before the warm glow of the fireplace; both of them naked, save for Little Susie's white Belgian lace panties, thigh-high stockings and heels. Standing behind Susie, Mrs. Hanson continued to fondle and hold her daughter's pert pair while Little Susie and Johnny kissed; gently at first, just on the lips, then harder and deeper as Susie opened her mouth to accept his tongue.

Susie's hand went to Johnny's shaft to tickle and stroke as their tongues played little love games. Johnny's cock was fully hard in her hand; it pointed up at a forty-five degree angle. Little Susie sucked on his tongue like she was sucking a cock as she stroked up and down on his rod.

Little Susie finally broke their kiss. With a knowing look in her eyes, she sank to her knees before Johnny. Her eyes focused on the head of his cock, now bobbing mere inches in front of her face. Johnny watched Susie with the intensity of a hawk as she nibbled and kissed the sensitive end of his organ. She licked around the rim generously and even darted the very tip of her tongue into his slitted pink hole. Then, closing her eyes, Little Susie parted her lips and took his hard length deep into her wet mouth.

As her daughter proceeded to suck up and down on Johnny's pole, Mrs. Hanson took advantage of the moment to perform a surreptitious striptease. She unfastened the miniskirt first and allowed it to drop about her ankles. Johnny could not help but notice that the older woman wassans-panties;he was able to appreciate the way she kept her pussyhair neatly shaved and trimmed down to a narrow strip, completely bald from the clit on down.

Johnny looked up to see that Mrs. Hanson's eyes were right on his; normally he'd be embarrassed to be caught eyeballing a woman's crotch if it weren't for the fact this particular woman's daughter was at this very moment on her knees sucking him off, with her mother's full knowledge and approval. Continuing to keep eye contact, Mrs. Hanson began to slowly peel off her long-sleeved halter-top, until the older woman stood before him fully nude.

Mrs. Hanson was, as usual, glorious in the altogether. She smiled, not a hint of shame as she displayed her naked body. The older woman's large knockers barely sagged; just enough to emphasize the sheer size and roundness of her mature breasts. Johnny's eye traveled down where her waist narrowed a bit before widening about her round hips, her sweet, round ass and the slightest bulge up front; her little 'love-belly'. Mrs. Hanson's legs, firm and muscular, bespoke of hours dedicated to working out in the gym and on the tennis courts, and of course her lovely all-over tan was testimony to the sun worship she performedau naturel.

Johnny's eyes closed shut and he leaned his head back, abandoning himself to the pleasures of Susie's mouth. He stroked Susie's long blonde hair as her lips moved up and down the length of his cock. Susie hummed a groan of ecstasy as she felt a warmth developing between her legs, and the humming sensation on his rod caused Johnny to groan a sigh of relief.

Susie released Johnny's boner from her mouth to get some air. She nibbled at the base and moved down to kiss and lick his balls as she continued to stroke his length, before moving up to take him in her mouth again. This time as she sucked on his rod, Susie began to fondle her breasts, tugging and pulling at her nipples. Johnny's already hard cock stiffened noticeably as he enjoyed this visual treat; his climax was soon to come. "Mmmm, mmmph, mmmnnngg!" Susie gurgled as she swallowed his cock.

At this point Mrs. Hanson put a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Come on, darling," she urged, "You don't want Johnny to 'lose it' before getting to the 'main event'."

"Yes, Mama," Little Susie replied dutifully as she released Johnny's cock from her mouth. Getting to her knees and taking his erect cock in her hand, Little Susie gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Come on, lover," she whispered as she led him by the cock to the sofa. She sat down before him and held up her globes in both hands; a nice pair of round handfuls.

Johnny placed his rock hard rod on Susie's chest and groaned as she pressed her pliant boobs around his burning hot dickmeat. Even though he was already wet, Susie was able to lick and slobber all over the head of his cock, providing a natural lubrication as his cock poked up impudently between her cleavage. She continued to torture and pinch her nipples as she suckled and licked upon Johnny's cockhead. Mrs. Hanson stood by, her hand on Johnny's ass, her mammoth tits flattened against his back, as the young man fucked her daughter's tits.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Johnny grunted. Being with two beautiful naked women, the total perversity of the mother/daughter aspect of it all, was having its ultimate effect; Johnny was nearing a primal state.

"Oooh! I love it!" Susie cooed.

"Go, Johnny," Mrs. Hanson urged, "Go, go, Johnny go!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted as Mrs. Hanson continued to fondle his thrusting buttcheeks.

Susie didn't want Johnny to blow his load all over her face and tits; she wanted to stretch it out, make sure he was still there for the evening's grand finale. As truly delightful the sensation of being titfucked was - more incredible than Susie would have ever imagined! - now was time for Phase Three of the operation. She released her tits and, putting a hand to Johnny's chest, gently pushed him away. "Hold on, lover," she said, already breathing hard, "There's something I want to show you."