Mrs. Hanson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having said that, Susie got up from the sofa. "Sit down here," she said, indicating the place where she had just sat on the sofa. Standing with her back to Johnny, Little Susie bent over and grasped her ankles, revealing the secret of the crotchless Belgian lace panties.

Her mother had allowed Susie to remove the embarrassing buttplug before the evening's escapades, thankfully enough. Looking over her shoulder back at Johnny, Little Susie smiled as she holding her asscheeks apart with her outstretched fingers. She toyed with her puckered, pink asshole (not quite the tight hole it had been at the very beginning of the week!) with the very tip of her little pinkie finger.

Johnny Buzzcock grabbed Little Susie by the waist, jammed his face into her asscrack and stuck his tongue right up her pretty, pink little asshole. He temporarily lost situational awareness of everything in the room around him as he ran his tongue in and out of Little Susie's sweet little anal sphincter and all along the smooth, hairless lips of her fat little clam, down below.

Leaning with one hand on the coffee table, fondling her tits with the other, Little Susie closed her eyes as she enjoyed the ecstasy of being rimmed for the very first time. "At last..." she sighed, "...at last..."

Time lost all meaning as Johnny delivered Susie the tongue lashing of her life, bathing her pussy and butthole in saliva. When she was thoroughly sopping wet from asshole to clit, young Susie Hanson turned to face her tormentor. Johnny Buzzcock sat on the sofa, naked of course, his boner pointing straight up at the ceiling; nine inches of rock-hard dick meat. "Oh, Johnny," Susie sighed, reaching down and grasping his huge cock. She lifted a knee to straddle her lover, "I think this is the thing I love about you most of all," she said as she guided his rod between the lacy frills of her crotchless panties.

"OOOOooooooOOOOOhhhhHHHH!" Johnny groaned as Little Susie impaled her tight little teenage twat on his red-hot poker.

Johnny grabbed Susie's hips and began alternately lifting her up and pushing down as the bald lips of her slick pussy moved up and down on his rod. The walls of her love tunnel clamped about his turgid length as he plunged deep into her. In no time at all the younger Hanson woman was in the throes of ecstasy, clutching her tits and pinching her nipples as she rode up and down on his pole like she was possessed.

"OH! OH! OH!" Susie cried, "Oh, Johnny! Oh, Johnny! OH! OH! OH! I'm CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!" She finally collapsed, burying her face in his chest, crying tears of relief and pure joy.

Still connected, Susie felt Johnny's cock noticeably twitch within the walls of her hot, wet vagina; not wishing him to cum inside her pussy, the young woman quickly dismounted, then moved off to one side and bent forward over one of the arms of the sofa, pushing her sweet derriere high in the air; the crack of her ass was framed by the dainty white Belgian lace of her crotchless panties.

"Please..." Susie begged, "please?"

Johnny moved in place behind his young lover and, grasping her by the hips and placing the head of his throbbing cock on her pretty pink rosebud, he asked, "Are you sure this is what you want, Susie?"

"Please," the young girl whispered, "please...put it in back there!"

"UUUHHHhhh!" Johnny grunted, forcing the bulbous red head of his cock into the tiny, tight lips of her butthole. Expecting Little Susie to recoil in pain, Johnny was amazed as his shaft slipped into her hot little ass with relative ease.

Her mother's buttplug regimen had prepared Susie well; Johnny's invasion of her asshole was no way anywhere near as painful as Susie had anticipated. Even though Johnny's cock felt like a hot iron rod penetrating her rear, Susie was amazed at just how snug and cozy it felt to have him back there. "Oh yeah, lover," she moaned, "That's it - I can take it." She wiggled her round ass, causing Johnny's eyes to roll up in their sockets as he plowed her from behind.

Susie was thrilled at how just how close taking it up the ass made her feel to Johnny; so close, so deep, soconnected. She reached underneath and began diddling her clit as her lover continued to fuck her up the backdoor.

Johnny found that while Susie's anus was quite hot and tight, she seemed to loosen up a bit, just enough to make it comfortable as he reamed her 'back there'. He looked down and marveled at the sight of his cock right up Little Susie's perfectly heart-shaped ass. He was so deep into her; when Little Susie wiggled her ass it feltterrificon his shaft. Holding on to her hips, he was able to really start ramming it home. That was when he noticed Mrs. Hanson moving about the room. Through his sexual delirium Johnny wondered,What IS that thing she's fooling around with?

"Oh, Mama!" Little Susie cried, "He's fucking me up the ass! He's fucking me up the ass!"

"That's nice, darling," Mrs. Hanson replied, tightening down the buckle on her sixteen-inch strap-on dildo as she moved into place on the sofa behind Johnny. "And that's whyI'mgoing to fuck himin theass!"

Having said this, Mrs. Hanson grabbed Johnny Buzzcock by the waist and with a mighty grunt, "UHHH!" rammed her phallus home.

Johnny's eyes went wide and he could not help but move forward and deeper into Little Susie's tailpipe as he desperately sought to escape the pressure and the pain of Mrs. Hanson's dildo ramming straight up into his asshole. At the same time his cock started unloading buckets of cum deep into Little Susie's ass. "Oh! Oh! OHHH!!!" she cried as she felt him fill her ass with hot cream.

"Why? Oh, why?" he begged as Mrs. Hanson sodomized him. Dollops of sploog began splattering all about Little Susie's round buttcheeks, to either side of where his hard cock thrust in and out of her asshole.

"Why?" the older Hanson woman panted between thrusts up his rear, "Why, you should thank me, Johnny!"

"W-H-Y-?-?-?" Johnny wailed, continuing to cum. In fact, he couldn't stop cumming; it didn't seem to make sense, but Mrs. Hanson's dildo seemed to be forcing all the jizz in his balls right out the end of his cock and deep into Susie's ass.

For Johnny the entire universe had suddenly contracted to a crazy world of pleasure and pain; in front of him Little Susie's sphincter was clamping tight around the shaft of his cock while she continued to wiggle and moan, while at the same time he was being skewered from behind by Mrs. Hanson's hard strap-on penetrating deep up into his ass.

"What do you meanwhy? What are you complaining about Johnny? You're the meat in the sandwich here! You've got the best seat in the house!You can enjoy it coming AND going!"

To be continued?