Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 1Pt. 1

Story Info
Do you have a 'fuck buddy'?
10.4k words
4.42
50k
7
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of
Mrs. Hart's Ache, Chapter III, Interlude I: Margot

Please include it under the categoryNovels and Novellas. For the sake of your readers, I've included an index which defines some of the more obscure terms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

Here we meet our hero's 'fuck buddy' Margot, and a surprise guest. Margot is his Financial Advisor and intimate friend. She's also bisexual with a preference for women. But she has the need for a cock occasionally. Our hero is happy to supply Mr Snake.

The scene is dinner and… The setting is Margot's townhouse in the city. Hang on. The ride's getting wild.

And very hot…!


Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mrs. Hart's Ache

III The Ladies in My Life

"I had nothing more interesting scheduled for the summer, other than spending a lot of time with the ladies in my life."


I thought about the plan off and on over the course of a month. In that time I did lots of other things too: Went to school. Did Margot. Worked on a website design. Logged a cross-country flight with Missy – and no, I did not initiate Missy in the Mile High Club. I don't fuck around when I'm at the controls of an aircraft at 10,000 feet, any more than I would driving a car down the freeway. I'm young, but I'm not a complete Homer.

Got my ass kicked by my Aikido sensei. Whacked off a couple of times. Did Bethany. Mowed the lawn. Bought a new computer. Saw a movie with Chelsea. Did her too. Repainted the family room. Did Liz. Hung out at the beach with my homies. Saw a ballgame with Dad. Made a little money on the stock market. Took out the garbage. Logged a cross-country flight and spent the weekend climbing with Cassandra – see the note above regarding flying and fucking. Did her too.

Aced my finals. Cleaned my room. Took my mother to breakfast. Played some golf with my buds. Did Chloe. Made dinner a couple of times. Took Erin to the Prom – she hadn't been to one. She tried to go as a Senior, but the chaperones wouldn't let her and her girlfriend in the door. Erin did me. Had another mind-blowing session with Dr. Teasley. Helped Dad service a couple of aircraft. Escorted Natasha toLa Bohéme. Did Natasha. And of course, did Missy a couple of times in there too.

You know, the regular things any eightteen-year-old male does in four weeks.

Okay, okay! I here ya. Jeez! If youmust have the details:

Interlude I: Margot

First, there's my friend, Margot: she's a 33-year-old stockbroker. She's five years divorced (no kids) and a bisexual who leans toward girls now that she's single again.

Margot's about 5' 6", 125 with short brunette hair, a nice ass and little B-cup tits capped with huge (I meanbulbous) two-tiered areolae and nipples.

Her areolae and nipples together make up about a third of her tits. They jut out as far from her breasts as her breasts bloom from her chest. She's phat on both anal and oral sex. Margot swallows too.

I met her through my lesbian connection. After her divorce, she dated Sandi, one of the sisters, for a while but couldn't completely give up cock. That didn't suit Sandi, who was looking for long term commitment.

Sandi is in her late twenties, an athlete of sorts. A tennis instructor, I think. She hooked up with an older woman by the name of Joy shortly after she and Margot kissed goodbye. But that didn't work out, so I guess Sandi is still looking for her commitment. The latest word is that she has found someone, but won't share the details. Anyway, Margot and I started seeing each other casually after she and Sandi broke up.

I'm Margot's 'fuck buddy', the one she comes to for no-strings hetero sex. She prefers a woman in her bed on a daily basis, but occasionally, needs to have a real cock.

Her fantasy is to get me and a hard-core lesbian girly girl in bed together with her. Her nipples get like stones when she talks about me fucking her ass while she's eating pussy. I'm game, but it seems she's having trouble convincing any of our lesbian friends. Lately she has been making noises like she's got someone thinking hard about it.

We met about the time I was in the market for a financial adviser after I signed with the software company. I poked around, asked some questions, then interviewed a few prospects. The first two were young guys. Real hungry, but fast talkers. Both were hot and heavy into telecommunications and energy.

Yeah, sure. I may be young but I read the Wall Street Journal too you twits. Can you say 'Enron'? How about 'World Com'? Hey I know! How about some dot.com stocks while we're at it!? They're cheap now! The schmucks.

Margot went a different direction.

She said that I was young and could afford to gamble a bit. High tech was the future. There are a few small companies, unknowns for the most part, that could take off in a few years. Young, solid management teams with bright ideas and commitments to R&D: nanotechnology, some software, A.I. and biotech. If one took off, it would be like being in on the birth of the Tabulating Machine Company. It's now known as 'Big Blue' or IBM.

Margot got my business. She's smart, articulate and her rep is excellent. To be honest, her legs didn't hurt. The suit she wore that day had Mr Snake stirring. Stone miniskirt and matching jacket. Black mini-snap tee. Smoky stockings. Four inch heels. That outfit certainly it got me interested. Sure she meant to use it to snag me.

So what.

Yeah, I know. But I'm a guy. We often think with our little heads. But the decision to go with her was a good one. Her brains got her the business. I might lose money with Margot. I would be stony already if I'd gone with either of the other two.

Margot saw something in me too. We've talked about it since. The conditions in her life were just right for us to get together. She'd just broken up with Sandi. She was in the mood for something stiff. I had impressed her too. And we a shared sense of humor. We both felt the attraction. Age had nothing to do with it. She didn't even ask my age.

Margot left a message on my cell phone one day almost a month ago. I picked it up between classes. Her messages are pretty basic. The latest one was typical:

"Hi Studley. I'm in the mood for cock, sweet baby. Let's fuck. Friday night. My place. Call me."

No name. No telephone number. Just the basic message. That's my Margot. Even if I didn't recognize the voice, I'd know the caller.

I called her back, but she was in a meeting. Her assistant, Margaret, took a message, and promised to have her call back at two when my Statistics class let out.

Time out.

Margaret is a sweet lady about ten years older than God. She runs the office for Margot, and keeps everything in line or, in the case of Margot, tries to. Margaret is completely organized, while Margot usually can't find the reading glasses perched on her nose.

Margaret is what was once called a spinster. She's never been married, but she has lived with her partner for more than forty years. Her partner's name is Emily. They too hold hands when they're together. Ain't love grand?

Time in.

Margot got it right for once. Margaret must have been on the job, probably standing at her elbow. Margaret likes me. She told me in confidence that Margot is always happier, more calm and clear-headed somehow after a date with me.

Go figure.

We made a date for that evening. She wanted Thai or Sushi. That told me that I was in for an exotic night. I hadn't had Thai for a while, and I prefer not to do Sushi takeout. The food is always excellent, but it's even better when you eat at the restaurant we frequent. You never know what specials Toshi might dream up for you when you're sitting at the bar in front of him.

Thai it was. Extra spicy. We always got too much, but we both liked a large selection. Appetizers and all. I'd call it in, and pick it up. She was in charge of getting the Asahi.

(Yeah I know, it's Japanese, but we'd tried Thai beer.

Once.

I prefer Guinness, but Margot likes a lager with Thai.)

We'd meet at her place, a townhouse on the park within walking distance of her office downtown. Very upscale. Margot may not be able to find her reading glasses, and she is terrible at returning personal messages, but she is a demon stock broker. She knows, and keeps track of the markets on a minute-to-minute basis. She makes a ton of money at it.

I got there early to get a parking spot. The residents have parking privileges in a garage beneath the building, but the street fills up fast after 4:00. The restaurant is just down the block. I placed the order and sat at the counter sipping a soda, flirting with one of the waitresses while they prepared the food.

While I waited, I called Margot to get an idea how late she would be, but surprise, surprise she was already on her way. If she was out of the office before 4:30, she was eager. That frightened me a little. An eager Margot could be hard to handle. She could eat me up with the Pad Prik if I wasn't careful. I knew we were in for some kinky sex and resolved that if anyone got tied up that night, it wouldn't be me.

Dinner in hand, I walked back to her place. As I got to the entrance, I saw Margot coming out of the deli across the street, carrying two six-packs of beer. Two six-packs. Hhmmm. That was more than we needed, even with extra spicy.

I whistled. She waved. Dodging traffic, she came straight across the street. One cabby honked, but she grinned, wriggled her ass at him and gave him the finger in sort of a friendly way. He laughed, yelling out "…any time baybee…!"

She just grinned again and shouted back, "In your dreams homeboy!" and gave her ass another wiggle. He grinned, blew her a kiss and accelerated away with a squeal of tires.

Time out.

Margot is pretty much uncomplicated. She likes things easy. People sense that. They're attracted to it. That may be part of the reason for her success.

Another is the way she dresses. Definitely hot. She's one of the few women I know who really likes high heels. She says that they make her legs look good. No doubt. That and the fact that she's got great legs to begin with. Dancer's legs. Long and lean; trim and toned.

Margot doesn't walk. Margot struts.

That day she was wearing a white pleated linen skirt, royal blue blouse and white blazer with her four inch heels. The hem of the skirt swung with the roll of her hips, showing a lot of leg. The first two buttons of the blouse were undone. Her cleavage is a definite come-on.

Mmmhh, mmhh, what a babe. Margot makes my dick hard just watching her walk.

You should see her in those heels without the skirt, blouse and blazer. Margot wears thongs. The smaller, the sheerer, the sexier, the better. Her favorite dress is undressed. She likes walking around at home in her thong and a see-through shell. When she's in the mood, she'll add thigh-high stockings and heels. One wall of her place is covered with all different kinds of mirrors.

She likes watching herself.

Margot doesn't own a pair of pantyhose. She wears stockings: stay-ups or with a garterpanty. Occasionally a garter belt if it doesn't show through her dress. She is sexy, she is all woman, but Margot is definitely not a slut. She is female and she likes herself. It shows.

Nor does Margot own anything close to a pair of old lady panties. At least she hasn't since she, as she put it, had her plumbing removed.

It was a bit more traumatic than that. She developed an ovarian cyst, and had the hysterectomy shortly after the divorce. It was pre-cancerous, which may explain her attitude towards life. They went in through her belly button, so she has no visible scars. Which is good, 'cause she likes showing off her bellyring. She likes showing off all of her assets. Witness the scene with the cabby.

She met me at the door. We both had an armload but she laid a liplock on me guaranteed to wake Mr Snake. Margot was excited about something.

She owns the townhouse, and you can imagine what it cost. The first floor of the townhouse is up off street level. Seven steps up into an alcove to the front door. From the street you see matching bow front windows to either side of the entryway. The dining area is to the left and the living area to the right, both overlooking the street. Kitchen, pantry, bathroom to the left, behind the dining area. stairs up straight ahead. Library with a fireplace to the right behind the living area. Back door to a small courtyard cum patio. Stairway down to the basement through a door facing the rear entry.

The basement is finished, with laundry room, storage, utilities and a big open game room. Margot collects old pinball machines and video games. She's got an original Ms. Pacman.

Three bedrooms upstairs, two of which share a bathroom. Master bedroom and master bath in front facing the street, again with matching bow front windows. In the hall, there's a circular staircase leading up to the roof. There she has a garden and a spa surrounded by latticework for privacy. Her neighbors to either side have somewhat the same arrangement. Margot has a maid service come in weekdays to keep the place clean.

Time in.

As she led me into her place, she told me that she had a surprise for me. It was sort of an late Birthday present. Since my birthday (June 3) was a couple of weeks gone by, whatever it was, it was as much a gift for Margot as me. But I'm not one to turn down a present from a lady. Particularly a present that had her that turned on.

I was curious, but damned if I was going to ask. She knew but that just made her eyes sparkle. She went to change her clothes while I popped a couple of beers and put dinner in the oven to warm.

She reappeared in short order, wearing a fine pair of denim boy shorts, a white tube top and strappy fuck-me sandals. Margot has a little white mouse tattooed on her mons just above her pussy. The head of the mouse was peeking over the top of the shorts. Jesus. She looked good enough to eat, never mind the Thai. If the outfit wasn't enough to get my dick hard, her scent would guarantee it.

We always have something to drink before we eat. Then we eat buffet style, so we can pick and choose. As usual, I had ordered too much food.

I commented on the fact just as doorbell rang, almost as if it had been orchestrated. Margot grinned, her eyes sparkling more than ever. She scurried to answer the door, telling me not to worry as she had that covered.

Suddenly I had an inkling, but I was totally shocked when she walked back in leading Erin by the hand.

Time out.

You do remember Erin, don't you? She's the coed from the episode with Larry, Moe and Stupid. The young lesbian.

Time in.

Margot burst out laughing when she saw my face. Erin blushed but looked pleased. She was wearing a little pair of boy shorts too, only hers were sky blue with two big white buttons in front and a zip up the side. Those little shorts, a tight yellow knit midriff top with a mock-turtle neck and heeled sandals: if I hadn't been so surprised, I would have told her how totally phat she looked. The white strings of her thong were riding high on her hips.

Mr Snake didn't get distracted. He knows prime pussy when he sees it. He was stirring.

I did one of those "yamana yamana" things. You know, like when your mouth flops open and nothing intelligible comes out for ten minutes?

I must have looked (and sounded) pretty freakin' silly. I thought Margot was going to hurt herself, she was laughing so hard. She was delighted with herself.

How the hell those Margot convinced Erin, I had no idea. But I was determined to find out before the night was too much older. I finally found my speaking voice, and asked the obvious question.

Erin looked at Margot, blushed again then said, "I suppose I'm curious…". She paused, gathered herself, then went on with a rush.

"I've never been with a man before… I-I want to know what it's like. Most guys scare me a little…" She fllushed again and looked at me. "…but you don't."

Gaining some confidence, she sat down. "Look. It's just that you're nice. Nicer than any other guy I know." She went on. "You helped me when I needed it. Most people would've run away…like those other jerks..."

Before I could object, she held her hand up. "Let me finish. This is kinda hard for me…" Erin took a breath. "I'm not doing this because you rescued me." She smiled. "But I know you did. I owe you for that. I hope to repay you someday."

"But I've wanted to do this for a long time. Even before… well, you know. It was my idea. Margot didn't have to convince me." She glanced at Margot. "I had to convince her."

"This really isn't for you either. It's not a reward. I'm sorta asking for another favor from you…" She smiled at me again. "If that's okay."

Like I said, Erin is small. At that moment, she looked about fifteen. She's 22 though, about 5'3" and maybe 110. I reached across the corner of the table to take her hand.

"I'm glad you chose me." I said. "But I've got to tell you that I'd rather keep you as a friend, then take you to bed. And about that other thing. I did it as much for me as for you. Those guys aren't like most of us. I know a lot of guys who would have done the same thing. I just happened to be there."

Erin looked at me solemnly. Then shook her head. "No. That's not true. But I don't want to talk about it now." She smiled again. "I'd much rather have dinner with you…" Her smile grew impish. "…and maybe seduce you…"

We all laughed at that. I said, "I think I've already been seduced." I squeezed her hand. "But anytime this all gets to be too much for you, just say 'Stop' and we'll find something else to do together, okay?"

Erin smiled, for the first time looking a bit more comfortable. "Okay!" she said, then leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Margot hadn't said anything throughout the conversation. That's the longest she'd gone without talking since we'd met. She made up for it.

"Oh goody!" She said, grinning like a crazy woman. "This is gonna be a whole lotta fun for everyone."

"Don't worry, Erin. If he gets outta line, we can take him."

She looked at me mock fiercely. "And by the way, buster. You better not have anything planned for tomorrow morning. Erin and I spent a lot of time planning this. We're gonna find out how good you are when the suns comes up too... And Mona from the deli promised to bring us breakfast in the morning. Now let's eat!"

I had some misgivings, but I tried hard not to let them show. Don't get me wrong. Having two women in bed with me could be a lot of fun. I'd done it before. It had been fun. But this would be a whole new experience. Whatever they planned, I planned to take it slow and easy with Erin.

I could almost hear Mr Snake saying 'yeah, yeah, whatever… now let's get to the pussy!' He was ready.

Big Duh.

The Thai was as good as always. Extra spicy. Maybe it just seemed spicier than usual. Erin's eyes watered when she took her first bite. She wanted water, lots of water. But we gave her cold milk instead. I think she ate mostly Pad Thai and some of the Lemongrass Chicken Salad. Those noodles are tasty, and it was the least spicy item on our menu. Even the salad is hot.

All of us were doing our best to put the others at ease. My way was to ignore the whole thing. If something happened to get the three of us in bed together, great. If not, then dinner and the company of two sweet women was enough. Mr Snake wouldn't be happy, but tough shit. He gets enough action.

But ignoring it wasn't working. It was starting to feel sticky if you know what I mean. Uncomfortable. Surprisingly, of the three of us, it was Margot that seemed to be the most nervous. She covered it pretty well, but Erin and I could tell. During dinner, I hauled it out into the open again, just to dispose of it.