Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 1Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was babbling a bit. Erin and I looked at each other, and understood right away.

I said, "Margot my sweet! You'd better relax babe, or Erin and I are gonna lock you in the closet and fuck each other's brains out while you sit by yourself."

Her eyes got real big. Erin giggled, then leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Don't worry about it, Margot." She said. "We both know what kind of guy he is… And we both know what kind of girl you are too."

Margot turned to Erin with that same startled look.

"James and I are going to have you for desert." Erin continued. "Aren't we James."

I gave Margot my lecherous grin and said, "Oh, most definitely yes! Spicy hot Thai followed by spicy hot pussy. My favorite!"

Margot opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it. Instead, she shut her mouth and suppressed a shudder as a thrill ran down her spine. I'd've bet my left nut her pussy was juicy.

"You're both evil." She pouted. Erin and I laughed which made her grin.

Margot was still hyper after that, but it had more to do with eagerness than worry. She was Margot-hyper again. Both Erin and I were used to that. Our exchange broke what little reserve remaining between Erin and I too. We were obviously comfortable, so Margot got comfortable too.

We finished eating then put the leavings in the fridge. Erin suggested a dip in the spa. Margot agreed so readily, it had to be a setup. It was.

Margot knows me, at least a little bit. At least she knows some of what turns me on. She feeds it. I was expecting some bodacious bikinis.

She keeps a few pairs of bags for me in one of the spare bedrooms. I slipped out of my clothes and into the bags while those two changed in Margot's room.

I was the first one ready, so I stuffed the rest of the beer and a couple of bottles of water in an ice chest and went up to the roof. The hot tub was already bubbling. Margot must have slipped up there after changing, while I was putting the food in the oven.

The evening sky was clear. The sun was going down. It would be dark in a couple of hours. The stars would be out, but we wouldn't be able to see many. The city lights overpowered all but the brightest. The moon was full. We wouldn't need but the light in the spa.

Margot's neighbors to the North had the same idea. I could hear low voices and a burst of laughter from next door. They were in their tub, out of sight. They'd hear us too, but city people learn quickly to ignore their neighbors.

I pulled a few towels from the locker Margot had installed next to the spa. She has a shower up there too, backed up to the pump house. Two latticework walls, and a matching door. It's open on top but there are no taller buildings within five blocks or so. The nearest is a hotel, but Margot doesn't care anyway.

I laid the towels on the deck near the tub, then slipped into the bubbling water. Heavenly. While I was waiting for the ladies, I popped a beer, turned off the jets and sat listening to the city, sipping my Asahi. Life is very good sometimes.

I was right about the bikinis. God was I right.

I heard them coming up the stairs before I saw them. They were giggling about something. I had the beer up and looked over just as they opened the door. They stepped out together. It must have shown on my face, because they both burst out laughing. Or maybe it was because of the beer coming out of my nose as I choked.

"I told Erin that you'd look like that." Margot sputtered.

"Like what?" I croaked. Despite the beer dribbling down my chin, my mouth was dry for some reason.

"Like you've been hit in the head with a hammer." She answered simply.

She was right. God they were gorgeous. Margot was wearing a little hot pink number. I should say, she was barely wearing a little hot pink number. The mouse was very much in evidence. Only her tail was hidden by the pouch of the bikini.

Time out.

The mouse is definitely a "her" by the way, with little furry tits, pink nipples and a tiny vagina, shaved bare. She's cupping one breast offering it to the viewer with one finger touching her tiny little clit. The tattoo artist is a genius with a needle.

Time in.

Two small triangles of spandex stretched over her boobs attempting without success to cover her areolae and nipples. I think I mentioned that Margot has (let me put it delicately) bulbous areolae. There's no way those cups could contain her nipples, let alone her breasts. Mr Snake was definitely perky.

Speaking of perky. Erin was almost wearing a neon blue bikini about the same size, if not the same cut, as Margot. If I'm a judge of women's breasts and bra sizes – which I am – Erin is a 34C. Her breasts of long, pointy cones that jut appreciably from her chest. Her yumyums were barely covered by her the cups of her suit too.

Nice tits!

Her bikini was one of those little tiny thongs with sheer plastic bands that clipped to the front panel. Margot wasn't showing much in the way of tan lines, but it was obvious that Erin hadn't worn that particular bikini to the beach. Most of her breasts and a triangle of white flesh centered over her pussy showed the outlines of another, slightly larger bikini.

Call me strange, but the sight of the soft white skin around her plump mons had Mr Snake straining to find a comfortable position. We all knew that she was wearing that bikini for me. Erin was seducing me again.

Both suits became see-through when wet. They were soon wet, along with their owners as the ladies stepped into the tub. It's hard for a guy to maintain when two beautiful women – who have made it quite clear that they plan to take you to bed and fuck your lights out – come dancing into a hot tub with him wearing so little.

Four dark pink nipples were standing up, staring at me. I was staring back. I was maintaining, but Damn!

Mr Snake was maintaining too. He was maintaining that it was time to stand up and say "Howdy do!?".

Now I know that Margot keeps her puss plucked. It was obvious from what little the bikini covered that Erin didn't have much of a bush either.

Margot was sipping a beer and watching my face. I glanced at her, to find her grinning at me.

"'Bet your curious about it aren't you James?" She stated more than asked.

"Curious about what?" I asked, wondering where she was going.

"Curious about Erin's pussy – whether it's as bare of hair as mine." She said with a grin.

Something must have flashed in my eyes, because the ladies were giggling again. I half expected Erin to be embarrassed. She was a little flushed, but that could have been from the hot water.

Riiiight!

I was on the losing end of this whole deal. It was two against one, and I was rapidly falling behind. It was time to get back some of my own. If I spent the night worrying about how Erin felt, I'd spoil the scene for everyone. I think Margot sensed that, and was not so subtly reminding me to relax.

"I'll tell you what ladies," I said with an evil smile, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

Then I licked the tip of my nose.

This time the beer came out of Margot's nose. The only reason it didn't happen to Erin is 'cause she wasn't drinking at the time. She damn near dropped the bottle though.

"Holy shit!" Erin said in awe as she slapped Margot on the back. Margot was having a hard time breathing beer.

"Margot told me, but hearing about it is one thing. Seeing it is another. Do that again! Please?"

I grinned and curled my tongue around the tip of my nose for her, holding it there for a few seconds, then said.

"Alright. The deal was, I show you mine, then you show me yours. Let's see 'um!"

Margot finally recovered, though laughing as hard as she was didn't help her catch her breath.

"That's one of the things I love about you James – you don't get distracted. You keep your 'eyes on the prize'."

Then she stood up one the seat and slipped her bikini to her thighs.

"Check out this prize." she said with a grin. Margot has no shame

She must wear something that small when she sunbathes, 'cause there is only a little patch of white covering her bare puss. I could see matching triangles of light skin around her nipples through the soaked top.

Mmmhh Mmhh. Nice puss!

Erin was still slightly stunned by my trick tongue. She didn't even blink when she stood up next to Margot and slipped her bikini down.

Oooohh! Very nice puss! Hers reminded me of Chloe's, but with a bit more of her crinkled inner lips showing. A little fat buttery muffin. Hers is plucked as clean as Margot's.

"Oh I'm gonna have a good time tasting those juicy little pussies!" I said, grinning.

"Hold on there bucko!" Margot croaked as they pulled up their little bikinis and sat back down. Her air passage was still recovering from the beer wash.

"We haven't seen the whole package yet. We showed you two. You've got to do the same. Let Erin see that other thing you've got stuffed in those shorts."

I glanced at Erin. She tried to hide it, but I could tell that she was curious. Oh well, I thought, now we're going to find out whether or not she really wants to go through with it.

I set my beer on the deck, then stood up. My legs are long enough that it wasn't necessary to stand on the seat. Mr Snake isn't usually shy. That night was no different. He was center stage, and he stood up to the attention.

Erin was being casual, but the curiosity was there in her eyes. I waited until she was taking a sip of beer, then jerked the bags down. Mr Snake did me proud. It was Erin's turn to choke. Beer shot out of her nose.

Margot was ready for it. She started pounding on Erin's back. Erin was coughing and choking with tears in her eyes. She didn't look away though. she seemed mesmerized by the size of my dick. She watched Mr Snake disappear as I pulled my bags up again.

"You did that on purpose, you bastard!" giggled Margot as she rubbed Erin's back, helping her breath again. "You better be nice, or we'll make you sleep on the floor."

"Oh no we won't!" Erin managed to gasp. "It took me a while to get up the nerve to do this. Now that I'm here, everybody stays. Besides, I've got to see that thing again!"

"Not yet!" she croaked, clearing her throat, holding up her hand to stop me when I reached to my waistband. "I don't think I'm quite ready for it. Give me another beer first. Let me recover a little."

"Jesus!" Erin said in awe again when she could breath. She looked over to Margot "Those things can't be all that big… Are they? No, shit, those three yo-yo's didn't have dicks that big."

Margot was giggling again. "No sweetie, James here has one of the biggest I've seen outside of… well maybe either side of a porno flick.'

"I know a black guy that's got one bigger." She mused, glancing at my crotch. "But I won't let him near my little pussy with it. Shit was he some kind of disappointed. I gave him a blowjob instead."

That startled Erin. She looked sort of interested, as if she'd been contemplating sucking dick, but hadn't done it. Yet. Margot either didn't notice, or more likely ignored it. I got the feeling that we were going to be teaching Erin something new that evening.

Mr Snake agreed.

"Our pal here is quite big enough for me when I'm in the mood for cock." Margot continued. "Besides which, he really knows how to use it."

She looked at me as she said the last. I winked.

"Thanks Margot." I said with a smile. "Be careful though. I could get used to complements from you."

She looked offended for an instant, then grinned and splashed me.

"Hold on." I said, raising my hands. "You haven't finished the story." They looked at me curiously. "You haven't told me how you both happened to get your little pussies so well plucked. Those beauties aren't shaved. I know that look. Did you do that for me, or do you usually sport the bald look?"

Margot grinned. Erin smiled through her blush. She answered.

"Our pal here convinced me that I'd have a better time with you if I got rid of my pubic hair completely. (And after seeing that tongue of yours, I'm coming to believe her.) I used to give myself a bikini shave in the summertime, but I've never tried to go 'bald' before now. We went together."

Margot chimed in. "There's a new shop uptown, run by two sisters from Brazil. They specialize in the 'honeymoon' waxing, though they'll leave a 'landing strip' if that's what you want. I know you only go down on completely hairless pussy. I convinced Erin to try it."

She looked over to Erin. "She wouldn't go without me, so I had to let it grow out for a couple of weeks." She caressed her lips bulging beneath the little suit. "God it was itchy. I don't think I can let it grow again now that I've had it done…"

"Anyway", she finished, "we got waxed, and bought these things. They sell bikini's there too…"

"Yeah!" Erin interrupted. "And they make a ton of money doing that. You wouldn't believe what these few strips of spandex cost. I couldn't afford this thing, but Margot insisted when she saw me put it on."

She slid next to Margot and kissed her. "She paid for it. I think it turned her on to have me model it for her."

"You always turn me on sweetie…" Margot said in a sexy growl as she kissed Erin back. "…in or out of your little bikini."

Oooohh yeah. Mr Snake was liking that!

They kissed deeply, mouths open and tongues dancing. Erin massaged Margot's breasts with one hand. Her other arm slid around Margot's shoulder, holding her close, pressing her tit against Margot's arm. Margot cupped the back of Erin's head but otherwise just let it happen.

Big surprise. Margot was passive to Erin's aggressiveness. I had expected the opposite. Well now! That opened the door to certain possibilities. No doubt.

Mr Snake was definitely liking that!

They broke the kiss and looked over to me smiling. They'd given me a taste of what was to come. They were also teasing me. I could see it in Margot's eyes.

"You both look good enough to eat." I said.

Not very original, but apropos.

"If she keeps it up, Margot's also going to get spanked before this night's over," I finished.

"Why whut evah du you mean, sirrah?" She said in syrupy tones straight from Gone with the Wind.

Her eyes were twinkling, somewhat spoiling the effect of her mock outrage. That and the fact that she laid back with her arms outstretched along the side of the tub. Her back arched as she thrust her breasts out. She wiggled her shoulders, making her breasts dance.

"You know perfectly well what I mean Scarlett." I said shaking my finger at her. "You keep teasing, and I'll turn you over my knee."

"Oooohh! That might be fun!" She said laughing. "Maybe we should tease you some more."

She turned to Erin, arching her eyebrows.

Erin grinned and launched herself at Margot "Oh yeah. Let's tease him some more. I'd like to see you get spanked." She said as she pushed one cup aside and began licking Margot's bare nipple. "Maybe I'll help."

Margot's head fell back as Erin feasted on her tits. A satisfied moan trickled from her lips. Erin caught movement out of the corner of her eye as I slid into the seat on the opposite side. Her eyes smiled at me as she pushed the cup away from Margot's other breast.

Margot jumped and let out a gasp of surprise as I captured her other nipple with my lips. I slid my arm around Margot, twining mine with Erin's between us, we had Margot's arms trapped. I nodded then glanced down. Erin followed my eyes. Both of us continued to tease Margot's nipples as we reached to her hips and slipped the bows from her bikini.

Her head snapped up and her eyes popped open. She tried to lift her arms, but Erin and I gripped her wrists, holding her in place. She moaned.

"Tease me, huh!" I said between nips at her nipple. "We'll see who gets teased!"

She struggled briefly, testing, but Erin and I hung on. She had no chance and she knew it. Her head fell back again as her thighs parted. The scrap of her bikini drifted away from her puss. She whimpered urgently as we stroked her inner thighs, caressing her soft skin, brushing our fingertips along the puffy lips of her bare sex. But never touching her clit. She tensed as Erin split the lips of her pussy with a fingertip and tickled the delicate folds of her entry.

"Oooohh!" She moaned. "You two are killing me…! Mmh don't stop. Touch me! Play with my clit! Please…! I promise to be good… Oooooohh…! You're so n-nasty…! S-soooooo mean…!"

She quivered with each new touch. Erin and I worked her together perfectly for twenty minutes or so. Margot adored ever second of it. As her nipples tightened, her areolae grew, bursting from her breasts. Erin and I sucked and nibbled on them. Margot's hands worked frantically, clutching at nothing while her ass pumped up and down, forcing her sex against our fingers.

I thought I knew Margot fairly well – at least in bed. But Erin knew a few things that I didn't. While I caressed Margot's pussylips and stroked the dark line of her slit, Erin reached down behind her frantically wriggling ass to toy with the kiss of her anus.

One touch and Margot went ridged in our arms. A vast shudder ran through her body. Her moan was one of pure lust. With her lips wrapped around the end of Margot's breast sucking, Erin glanced up at me then down to Margot's pussy. She nodded once.

I caught on. Her orgasm was suddenly close.

She whimpered helplessly her arms pulling at ours, seemingly desperate to escape our grasp. But her thighs opened wide. She forced her pussy up into my fingers, working herself against my hand. Suddenly her eyes shot open…

As Erin swirled her fingers around the kiss of Margot's ass, I caressed Margot's clit. We timed it precisely. At the same moment, we stabbed inwards. She was lost.
I think she tried to say "NO!" But all that came out was "N…!" before she launched.

"N…! turned into "Nnnnnnaaaaaahhhh!!!". Margot is not quiet when she cums.

Erin invaded Margot's bottom with her rigid finger. I thrust my middle fingers into her pussy and worked her clit with my thumb. While I diddled her clit and finger fucked her pussy, Erin finger fucked her ass. We both were sucking and biting at her bare breasts. I swear, the entire Lower East Side of the city knew Margot was cumming.

Erin glanced at me, eyes twinkling. She opened her lips to show teeth biting down on Margot's engorged nipple. I followed suit. Margot launched again.

She was thrashing in our arms. The muscles in her belly were rippling with her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, squeezing. I could feel Erin's finger working in and out of her ass, thrusting in time with mine in her pussy.

Margot began pleading with us between wails of passion as we worked her body together. I glanced at Erin and flipped my eyes up once. Erin grinned, Margot's nipple still caught in her teeth. We attacked her furiously together once more, sending her soaring a third time.

When she launched Erin stabbed in a last time and held it there. I stabbed in and squeezed Margot's pussy, the heel of my hand pressing against her swollen clit. Margot wailed as her orgasm claimed her. She strained against us for a minute, pumping her ass frantically, then fell limp in our arms. She was cumming so hard, she'd blacked out for a moment.

We released her arms and I caught her, cradling her body until she came around. Her whole body shook, then she drew a tremulous breath. She glanced up at me then at Erin. She pulled my arms around her chest then gave us a shaky grin.

"You're both evil." She whispered. "But I like it. Do it again."

We all laughed, Margot hardest of all.

"If we did that again right now, I don't think you would survive." Erin said. "Besides, I think someone would call the cops. You sounded like you were getting murdered back there."

"Yes, she certainly did." A strange male voice chimed in. "But what a way to go!"