Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 1Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot's neighbors, an older couple, fiftyish maybe, were standing at the wall dividing the two buildings. There was silver in their hair, but they were both in great shape. We couldn't see it all, but the man was bare-chested. The woman had a bikini top not much bigger than those the ladies were wearing. Nice tits! Great presentation!

They gave Margot a golf clap, kind of a standing 'O', then waved and went back to their hot tub.

Margot had the grace to blush. "Oh you two are so much in trouble!" She said fiercely. "One way or another, I'm going to get you helpless… Then watch out!"

I kissed the top of her head. "Don't bullshit us Margot." I said, laughing. "You loved every minute of it. That's what you were hoping for when you set up this whole thing." I pinched her bare nipple. "Wasn't it!?"

"Yeah, so what." She said in a sulky voice. "You're both still in trouble." Margot was playing up to it. Pouting again.

I kissed the top of her head again as Erin leaned in and kissed her lips. "You don't really mean that, do you lover?" she asked sweetly.

"No… Yes… Oh com'ere and kiss me you sexy little doll." Margot said, drawing Erin into her arms.

"I should be pissed at you two, but who could be pissed after a scrumptious orgasm like that!?" She and Erin sucked face for a few moments, then Erin drew back for air.

"Just remember sweetie: payback's a bitch!" Margot warned Erin, patting her cheek.

The expression on Erin's face alternated between eager and anxious. But there seemed to be no doubt that she was going to get fucked that night. By me. Mr Snake was definitely eager.

Erin leaned in for another kiss. Margot cupped her neck and rubbed her back as they kissed. When Erin came up for air again, she left her top behind. Margot's quick with her fingers.

Startled by being suddenly bare breasted, Erin's eyes grew round. She reached for the top as she crossed her arm in front of her breasts. But Margot tossed her top out of reach near the door.

"I warned you that payback's a bitch." She said with an evil grin of her own. "That's just the first installment."

She reached beneath Erin's arm to pinch her nipple lightly. Erin jumped, then sighed and dropped her arm, giving Margot full access to her tits. Her nipples fattened as her pink areolae crinkled to a rosy hue in the night air.

While Margot caressed Erin's chest, I slipped the bows from her neck and back, then pulled Margot's top away. Erin leaned in for another kiss. Their naked breasts met, turgid nipples rubbing together as they kissed.

Margot must have felt Mr Snake stirring at the small of her back. She cupped the back of Erin's head, holding her to the kiss, and reached behind to give my dick a good squeeze. Erin drew back again, her breathing ragged. I could almostfeel her puffy little pussy getting wet.

Margot sat up, then turned to me.

"Alright sailor. It's your turn in the barrel. Lose those bags and sit your ass up there on the top step. Us girls are gonna do some 'sperimenting."

Curiosity got the better of me. I should have known. Margot must have a lot of faith in my will power. If I'd known before hand, I don't think I could have held out for as long as I did. We may have teased her to a fabulous orgasm, but that was nothing compared to what those two ladies did to me.

I've got to tell you the whole story, 'cause it was… weird.

They helped me pull my bags off. I sat down and the ladies took position between my outstretched legs. Mr Snake was standing very tall. Margot grinned up at me, then took him in hand.

"You're job is to tell us when you're gonna cum. Otherwise, let us play. Erin's gonna try something new. You teased me, now it's my turn to tease you. Erin's gonna help. Do me proud know, and hang on as long as you can."

After that, it was almost as if I wasn't there. Whatever was happening, it was happening among the three of them: Margot Erin and Mr Snake. It was the strangest feeling. I was intimately involved, but somehow not part of the action.

I don't think Erin knew it was coming either. Margot was taking her to a place she'd never before gone. She was silent. There was something in her eyes, like she wasn't sure she wanted to do this. But then she looked like she couldn't wait.

A shiver ran through Erin as she watched Margot's tongue swirl around the head, licking at my foreskin and tasting precum. She looked Erin in the eye as she tongued the head of my cock. Margot bussed the tip then pulled Erin's face to hers and kissed her. Margot's tongue slipped between Erin's lips, giving her a taste of cock. Erin didn't pull away. She sucked Margot's tongue and tasted me. Margot pulled away from the kiss, but left her hand on Erin's shoulder. She gave Mr Snake another lick, still watching Erin, then gently pulled Erin close. She kissed her again, then guided Erin's lips to my cock.

'ts a good thing I was sitting down. My legs were suddenly very shaky. I leaned back on the stacked towels with my elbows propped on the deck. Watching those two was one of the most lewd things I'd ever seen. If it had been another guy, it would have been amazing. That it was me was unbelievable.

Erin lightly kissed the taut head. Her eyes never left Margot's. Mr Snake was throbbing purple. Her tongue snaked out to taste me, the tip running along beneath the crown. God, I came close to losing it. It was all I could do not to cum. I stifled a groan, but… maintained.

Somehow.

I almost said that I'd stayed propped up erect. Staying erect was not a problem. I don't think Mr Snake had ever been more erect.

He was standing so tall, one small part of me was worried that I'd burst a blood vessel.

Margot licked her lips, then opened her mouth slightly. Erin followed her guide. As her lips parted, Margot gently cupped the back of her head, urging her down. Erin's lips widened as they slipped around the head of my dick.

Just like that, Erin was on her knees between my legs nursing my cock.

Her tongue swirled around the tip. I don't… No, Iknow that she'd never had a cock in her mouth before that night. But damn she was good. The ladies' eyes stayed locked as Erin began sucking. Margot urged her on, whispering gentle commands.

"…that's it baby!… use your tongue… taste him… you look so sexy… I love watching you suck cock… taste his precum on your tongue… swallow it… there's lots more… much more… he's gonna fill your mouth with cum… ummhh, I can almost taste him too…"

Erin's eyes got big. She hesitated when Margot told her that I was going to cum in her mouth, and she was to swallow it down. But Margot kept gentle pressure on the back of Erin's head, not allowing her to pull away. Margot whispered in her ear, reminding her what they'd talked about, calming her.

Margot leaned in to lick me, running her tongue along my shaft, flicking Erin's pursed lips. Erin trembled at the touch. I could tell she was turned on too. Margot taught her to breath through her nose as she took me deep. Margot's hand never strayed from the back of Erin's head. She'd press her head down, maybe a tiny bit farther than she wanted to go, almost forcing her to take more of my cock into her sweet mouth. Then she'd pull Erin back up again, then down, teaching her the rhythm.

I could tell that Margot was hot for the whole thing. Some part of her liked forcing Erin to suck me. It was kinky, and Margot is definitely into kinky. I'm pretty sure Erin was liking it too. Her nipples were like stones on her quivering breasts.

Margot was keeping her on edge too: cupping a bare breast, squeezing a nipple, stroking her ass, even caressing her pussyslit and teasing her clit. Erin was halfway to orgasm herself.

Margot wanted a piece of my cock too. Occasionally she would lean down to kiss and lick the base of me cock where Erin's lips couldn't reach. If the purpose was to teach Erin the joys of giving head, Margot couldn't resist teasing me as well.

She'd lean down to lick the crinkled sac of my balls as Erin sucked the shaft and feathered her tongue around the head. I curled my hands to fists, digging my fingernails into my palms. The pain helped me maintain.

All the while Erin was sucking me, Margot kept teaching. Always talking, praising, cajoling, telling Erin how to give a man pleasure. Listening to Margot was almost as exciting as feeling Erin's lips pulling at my cock.

I bit my lower lip hard, almost drawing blood. There reached a point where I couldn't watch anymore, and laid back to stare at the sky. I'd never have been able to maintain. Hearing and feeling were more than enough. My only wish I guess is that I'd set up a video camera. Watching later would have been something.

Time out.

Erin was a quick study. She had a good teacher. I learned things too. Oh not how to do it, or what feels good. I already knew that shit. It was more about what a woman thinks and feels as she's giving head. Kinda the power she has over a guy when his dick is in her mouth.

Being a guy, I'd always seen a blowjob as an act of submission. Margot believed that it was more of an act of dominance. Margot may be right. Most guys I know will do just about anything for the chance to get their dicks in a woman's mouth.

Hmmm. Gotta think about that one…

Time in.

Margot taught Erin how to take me to the edge, then hold me there. Oh I would have come long before I actually did, but that would have been as much from the novelty of a committed lesbian sucking my cock as from a woman's lips and tongue wrapped around my dick. As it was, I held out longer than I'd have believed possible.

Margot helped occasionally by scraping a fingernail along my sac or lightly pinching a fold of the crinkled skin. But knowing Margot, it was as much to prolong the teasing as it was to distract me into continuing Erin's lesson.

There's a little bit of sadist in my pal Margot.

She proved that when she started working me too. To be fair, it was as much about her excitement as mine. She wanted me to cum now, so I would cum again later. The sight of Mr Snake straining so tall had her eager to ride cowgirl on him. She was almost drooling.

She held Erin's head with one hand and caressed my sac with the other, always whispering trash in Erin's ear. Erin's head was bobbing up and down, sucking hard, taking as much of my shaft as she could. She learned to control her gag reflex a little. The first time I felt her throat working around the head of my dick as she swallowed, I damn near lost it.

Margot could see what Erin was doing to me. She leaned down to lick my shaft and mouthed my sac. God it was heavenly!

I groaned and found my voice. Though rusty with suppressed need, it was strong enough to warn the ladies. I was almost too late. I raised my head, looking down on them and barely got the words out before I launched with a groan.

Margot took a firm grip on Erin's head and held her there. Erin felt the cum bubbling up my shaft. Her eyes were wide again as she looked up and met my gaze. That only added to the thrill. I resisted to urge to grab the back of her head and pull her mouth down; to plunge my spurting dick deep into her throat. I didn't have to. She did it herself.

Three… Four… Five times, thick jets of creamy white cum shot from the head of my dick to splash against the walls of her throat. I cursed, my voice guttural with each jet as I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Erin grabbed my bare ass to hold me tight, and sucked the cum out, swallowing frantically with each burst. Her eyes never left mine. Rivulets of white bubbled from the corners of her lips.

It was like she was draining me. She sucked everything down while she feathered her tongue up my shaft urging even the last drops of cum out. For a girl that had never sucked cock before … Hell, for anyone, it was a magnificent blowjob.

She finished as I collapsed. I fell back on the towels blowing like a whale. Erin swallowed the last few drops then under Margot's urging, licked the spend from my shaft and swallowed that too.

Me, I was watching the stars go by, lost in the afterglow.

I glanced down when felt Erin's fingers grasp the base of my deflating cock, then her lips pull back. She and Margot nestled between my legs kissing passionately, their tongues dancing. Erin stroked Mr Snake while Margot caressed my sac. The rest of me might have been on the moon.

It was weird. I've never before been so intimately involved in something, but at the same time so excluded.

Time out.

Don't get me wrong. It didn't bother me. I knew that neither lady was excluding me on purpose. They were just using me – using Mr Snake – as a new, exciting way of having sex between the two of them.

But it was… weird.

Time in.

I watched them kissing until they came up for air. They noticed me together, then smiled and pressed their cheeks together, framing my dick. Their hands were caressing Mr Snake gently. Erin's crinkled nipple indented the soft flesh of Margot's bare breast where they touched. God they were sexy. I wish I had a photo of it.

"Thanks James." Erin whispered. "That was incredible."

Jesus! She was thanking me for allowing her to give me a fabulous blowjob!

"Whatsamatter James?" Margot asked grinning. "You look like you've been hit with that hammer again."

I just shook my head. It was the kind of question that needed a week's reply, or none. I stuck with none.

The ladies went back to kissing and fondling each other. And Mr Snake. He was snoozin', but he was also liking that.

After minute, Margot leaned back against my leg.

"Alright! That's it! Everybody, outta the pool!" Margot said in a whisper roughened with passion. "We need more room to maneuver. Somewhere big and soft."

Erin moved back to let Margot up. "Hop out sweetie. Get that shower going so we can rinse off." Then she turned in my arms to give me a kiss.

"You and your friend better be ready again bucko. I'm really in the mood for cock now… and I'd bet Erin is too. We're gonna fuck your socks off."

I raised my bare foot from the water. "Too late."

Margot grinned. It was alecherous grin. "Then we're gonna fuck something else off. Did you take your vitamins today little boy?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes Ma'am." I said. "Once a day, and twice on Fridays." (Guess which day that was.)

Ooh boy I thought. Margot's really in the zone. I may be in trouble. Bless me Lord. I've been good. Don't let these ladies eat me alive. Give me the strength I need to satisfy them. Amen.

Who says I'm not religious?

It took us all of about five minutes to rinse off. Most of that time was spent I touch and taste. Margot was horny. Margot's always horny. But even for Margot, she was horny.

Erin feasting on her nipples and stroking her pussylips while we showered may have had something to do with that. That, and me kissing the back of her neck. Margot's wild for that. She gets goosebumps all the way to her toes.

We dried each other then I sent the ladies downstairs while I tidied the place up. I needed at least a little time to recover before Mr Snake was awake again. Meanwhile I was certain that those two would find some way to keep themselves occupied.

I threw the cover on the spa and shut down the pump. I hung the suits and towels over a rack by the shower, gathered the empties and the ice bucket. There was one beer left, so I stretched out on the deck beside the spa and drank it slowly, just enjoying the city lights.

For some reason, it didn't seem strange to be calmly sipping a beer in the nude atop a building downtown. The neighbors had packed it in too, so I had the rooftop to myself. It was nice.

After awhile I drained the beer, hit the lights and trooped down to Margot's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

A.I. – Artificial Intelligence; a computer programmed to
think.

Aikido – A form of Martial Arts; a Japanese art of self-
defense employing locks and holds and utilizing the
principle of nonresistance to cause an opponent's own momentum to work against him.

Bags – Short for 'baggys'; loose (voluminous) shorts or swim trunks

Fuck-buddy – A friend with whom one has casual, that is no-strings, sex; a sex partner with no strong emotional ties.

Girly-girl – A young woman with a strictly feminine
personality; think pink ribbons and bows.

Guinness – A dark beer (Stout) brewed in Ireland.

Hetero – Heterosexual; straight; sex with a person of the opposite gender, as oposed to Homosexual, sex with a person of the same gender.

Lager - a light beer brewed by slow fermentation and
matured under refrigeration.

Nanotechnology – Microscopic robots; the design and application thereof.

Pad Prik – Stir-fried vegetables (chili paste, Kaffir leaves, onions and green beans), with or without meat (chicken, pork or beef) or seafood (shrimp or squid); served over steamed rice.

Phat – Fabulous; great; fantastic.

Sensei – Master; teacher of martial arts.