Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down again and the head of my cock slid into her throat, hesitating for an instant, then up again. A quick breath, then down once more. Her lips brushed her fingers still wrapped around the base of the shaft, then held there for a few moments. Working her throat muscles. Swallowing my dick.

My God, she was good. She let me know without speaking that she wanted to swallow my cum. No that's wrong. For some reason, sheneeded to swallow my cum. I didn't care either way. I just knew that I was going to give it to her.

She knew that I was close. She could feel my dick expand, straining against the walls of her throat. With a jerk she pulled back, drew a deep, ragged breath, then released her hold on my shaft, gripped my thighs and jammed her face down on my cock, driving the bursting head deep. Her lips pulled at the short hairs sprouting from the base of my dick.

She had it all. I held her there with both hands buried in her hair, pushing her head down on my dick.

Roaring obscene nonsense, I came, shooting what felt like buckets of cum down her throat. I swear that she came with me.

Five times my Mr Snake pulsed, jetting ropes of cum into her face before I eased my hold and let her pull back.

Chelsea swallows.

Shivering, on the verge of another climax, Chelsea gasped a deep breath then swallowed once or twice, clearing the cum from her throat. Then she looked up to me again, smiling this time, and began licking the last bubbles of cum from my shaft. I slumped back on the couch and let her.

The lady had a rape fantasy on a grand scale. I was caught up in it with her, and had a feeling, watching her lick the cum from my dick, that she wasn't quite through playing it out. Mr Snake better be ready for a wild ride, 'cause she wasn't done. I had to be careful with this one. She had put me in charge, trusting me to take her to the limit. The question was, what was her limit…?

She lapped at my dick like a kitten while running her fingertips under my sac, teasing by balls. As she played, she talked a bit of trash herself.

"I love this dick of yours, James…" she cooed, "…it's the biggest I've ever had the pleasure of sucking… I love the sensation of it sliding down my throat… And yummy…! You must feed your tasty cum to all your girlfriends… You've got your own special supply of aphrodisiac cookin' in these sperm bags of yours… And I want more… My juicy little pussy is feelin' bad… It's in need of an injection I think… But I want you to take me… Make me… Use me… The thought gets me so hot…!!!"

Chelsea's eyes were shining. Lost in her fantasy again, she was trembling, breasts quivering with each word.

While she talked, I reached down between her breasts to slip the catch of her bra. Peeling the cups back to either side, I took her tits in hand and began molding the firm young mounds. Tweaking the fat nipples flushed rose-red.

Nice gazongas!

Chelsea rose straight on her knees, shoulders back throwing her chest out as I massaged her tits. Her throat arched and eyes closed, a groan of pleasure slipped from her trembling lips.

"Oh God, James, I love it when you squeeze my breasts…!" She whispered. "Harder… please… it feels so good!"

I slipped the robe from her shoulders, taking the bra too. Bare from the waist up, Chelsea was fairly quivering to get fucked. But I thought I'd surprise her with a little improvisation of my own. I had a feeling that it would spice things up for her.

And me too. Me and Mr Snake.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly pulled her face to mine, driving my tongue deep into her mouth, as I mauled one breast. She stiffened, then slumped against me moaning as I ravaged her lips with demanding kisses. She tasted of herself, with a hint of my maleness. Her arms snaked around my neck, opening her chest to me.

"Kiss me girl!" I demanded. "Don't let go until I tell you, or I'll punish you." She whimpered.

I released my grip on her hair and reached to her breasts with both hands. Cupping her cones, I squeezed and pulled her to me. Her arms tightened on my neck at the pain lancing through her chest, but she didn't let go. She wanted more.

"Aaaaaaahhh! That hurts!!!" She cried through her kisses, eyes shut tight, brow furrowed with pain.

"Pick a word." I whispered gently. "A 'safe' word for you. Say that word again, and I'll stop. Until then, you're mine to have and use to my pleasure."

"'Saints'…" she moaned without hesitation, her lips brushing mine eagerly. "'Saints' is my 'stop' word… and 'sinners' is the word for 'easy'."

Chelsea had played this game before. She knew the rules.

"'Saints' then, and 'sinners'… so be it," I agreed, thumbing her rock-like nipples. Her breath caught.

I ran one hand down her flat belly, teasing the heated flesh with my fingertips. Chelsea's belly fluttered, abs clenching at the sensation.

"Oh! Oh God! Please don't tickle, I beg you…!" She panted breathlessly. "I'm so ticklish… Aaaahh!"

She cried out as I smacked the curved cheek of her ass.

"Be quiet girl!" I demanded. "I told you to kiss me, not talk… maybe you need a lesson in obedience."

Chelsea's eyes popped open. Surprise melted into fear then naked desire.

"No please! My poor bottom! You'll hurt me! Don't make me… Please, James… I'll be good, I promise."

Okay then: a spanking it would be.

But first it was time to get more comfortable. She was dressed – or rather, undressed – perfectly for our game, but I had way too many clothes on.

Besides, it's hard for a guy to look good and act the part while shuffling around with his pants down around his ankles. Time to strip down to the basics and prepare for action.

"Every word you speak makes your punishment all that more severe, girl." I said sternly. "Now keep quiet. I have better uses for that mouth of yours. But first, remove my clothes"

A shudder ran through Chelsea's frame causing her naked breasts to quiver.

Time out.

Once you figure out what turns a woman on, it's usually easy to keep her on the edge. Chelsea was no exception. The pouting lips of her bare vulva were full and shiny with pussyjuice; her clit puckered, rising from beneath its hood.

Time in.

She quickly unbuttoned my shirt as I kicked off my shoes. She crept back a bit on her knees, leaving room for me to stand. While I slipped the shirt from my shoulders, she pulled my pants and boxers down. I stepped out of them and stood before her naked. Mr Snake was rising again, right in front of her face.

I laid a hand on the back of her head and pulled her to my cock. Chelsea's mouth opened wide, taking the head within again. Warm, sweet, wet and oh so wonderful, her lips and tongue worked my dick. Sucking and nibbling at the glans; working the tip of her tongue into the tube.

Marvelous.

She laid her palms on my thighs and knelt there sucking and licking my dick, pleasuring me. Her eyes were on my face, watching; trying to gauge the effect she was having on me. I struggled to keep my face blank, to see what effect that would have upon her. It was tough, but I held on, stifling the urge to groan with pleasure.

Chelsea is very good at sucking cock.

That she apparently couldn't phase me worried her. I could see it in her eyes. She was wondering how it might affect her punishment. God, I'm evil.

I let her kneel there working my dick for a while. She became more nervous, less sure of herself, with each passing minute. Good. That was the way I wanted her to feel. Nervous. Antsy. Ready to obey.

But she was getting to me too. Her lips and tongue pulling at my cock were heavenly. I held out for a long time, just enjoying the sensation.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. It was getting real tough to hide my pleasure. If I waited any longer, I'd lose it completely and blow another load down her throat. That would never do.

Suddenly I pulled her back from my dick. Mr Snake came out of her mouth with a 'pop'. Definitely a mistake. I almost shot off right there. But I held on, suppressing another shudder which I hoped I'd hidden from her.

"Wait here." I ordered her. "I'll be right back."

Curious but reluctant to challenge me, Chelsea remained kneeling in front of the couch while I stepped into her kitchen. I pulled out a couple of drawers before I found what I wanted.

A shiver ran through her little body when she caught sight of what I had in my hand.

"Stand up. It's time to see your bedroom. I want to get comfortable. It's also past time for you to be punished."

She rose to her feet, but before she could take a step, I grabbed her waist and flipped her over my shoulder.

Chelsea squealed when she suddenly found herself head down, folded over my shoulder, staring at my bare ass and the world upside down. I gave her butt a swat. She gasped.

"You never learn, do you girl." I said, shaking my head. "I've told you at least three times to keep quiet. I shouldn't have had to tell you more than once. Bad girl. You must really want to get the beautiful little butt of yours spanked."

I talked trash to her all the way up the stairs. Upside down, Chelsea wrapped her arms around my chest and held on for dear life, whimpering as she watched the Living Room recede.

Through the process of elimination, I found her bedroom. It wasn't that hard. There are only four doors in the hallway at the top of the stairs. The door to a bathroom was open. The small louvered door beside could only be the linen closet. The last two were bedrooms. The door to the right was open. Hers.

I took in the furnishings quickly: queen bed, dresser with chair and mirror, chest of drawers and nightstands; a large closet, the length of one wall and the master bathroom. A few framed prints decorated the walls along with a crucifix with a strip of dried palm leaf stuck behind. As with the rest of her apartment, all neat and clean.

Time out.

Most women are funny about that moment: the first time a stranger – particularly a male stranger intent on having sex – enters her bedroom. That room is her most private place, where she does all sorts of intimate things. She's naked there; she sleeps there; she dresses there; she masturbates there; she has sex there; she is at her most vulnerable there.

Guys trust me, having a guy enter a woman's boudoir for the first time is usually a sensitive moment for her. It can lead to all sorts of complications and/or commitments. Beware. Take care.

Time in.

Without a word, I slipped Chelsea from my shoulder to her feet and took her in my arms. The trip up the stairs had both thrilled and frightened her. Her nipples were popped rosy on her heaving breasts. Wanting and wet before, she was fairly gushing when we kissed there in her bedroom.

Finally drawing back, I sat on the edge of her bed, took her hand and pulled her to my side.

"Lay yourself over my lap little girl," I said looking up at her sternly. "It's time to pay for your sins."

My words had an immediate – and surprising – effect on Chelsea. Her face went pale, then flushed red to her chest. She whimpered as a haunted, hunted look flashed across her face then she threw herself across my lap.

She grasped my left leg tightly. Breasts flattened on my thigh, her nipples were hard knots indenting my skin. Her slender back was bare, showing a thin tanline where the string of a bikini bra crossed. A triangle of white bisecting her asscheeks marked the edge of her bikini behind.

The pearls of her v-string panties hid nothing. The muscles in her little asscheeks clenched, relaxed, then clenched again, anticipating the spanking to come. Each clench caused the kiss of her little rosehole to pucker beneath that string of pearls. The fat lips of her pussy peeked from between her thighs, shiny wet and flushed with excitement.

Time out.

Chelsea craved the pain; she craved the humiliation of laying her half-naked body across my lap and submitting to a spanking on her bare ass. It didn't make her a bad person. She wasn't hurting anyone. It was just something she needed. It made her feel good somehow.

Judging by the wetness of her pussy, it certainly excited her – fulfilled her – sexually.

Something told me that I was going to learn part of the 'why' this scene made her so hot; 'why' she needed it so badly.

Time in.

I laid my left hand across the middle of her back, holding her loosely in place. Chelsea shivered as I ran my right hand over the curved cheeks of her ass, then down beside the pearls of her v- string to tease the wrinkled kiss of her anus.

She kicked out, legs flailing, whimpering denials, but doing nothing more to stop me from playing with her most private entry. Her whimpers changed to moans as she felt my fingers trailing down the furrow of her ass to the puffy lips of her sex, teasing.

Touching.

Tickling.

Chelsea groaned. Her body quivered as a fresh gush of liquid seeped from between those fat lips, wetting my fingers. I traced the divide of her pussy, slipping along the seam of her inner lips. They opened like the petals of a flower, showing the juicy pink of her little quim.

Jesus, she smelled good!

Chelsea looked back up at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were shiny with lust. And fear. And need. And more lust. She was turning me on as much as I was turning her on. She bit her lip, then closed her eyes, turned back and hung her head, waiting. Her fingers dug into my thigh.

I resisted the urge to toss her on the bed and ram my dick deep into her tight little puss. She was so hot. It was hard.

Shit, I was hard. Mr Snake was a solid bar, stiff against her belly.

Without warning I gave her asscheeks a smack with my bare hand. Chelsea's head jerked up.

"Oooohh God!" she breathed. "Oh God, you're spanking me! "Spank me again. Spank me harder! I deserve to be punished."

Smack! Smack! Smack!…

Alternating between her rubbery cheeks, I spanked her until her butt was rosy red. I paused when my hand was stinging about as much as her rump. Halfway through the ordeal, she began to sob. Her legs windmilled with each slap.

Mr Snake was throbbing against her belly. Her little pussy was drenched.

But I wasn't through. Not by a long shot. I wanted her to surrender completely; to force her to capitulate, and beg me to fuck her. I figured that that was part of her fantasy.

It was time to humiliate her a bit more. Her panties didn't hide a whole lot of her charms. But there's nothing much more embarrassing to a girl in that situation than having her panties pulled down to her thighs, denuding her nether regions completely.

I figured that the sensation of her v-string pulled down, wrapped around her thighs and restricting her movements, would make Chelsea all that more hot. I knew that I would be.

I was right. On both counts.

"Ooohh no!!! No!!!" Chelsea sobbed as her panties came down. "Don't strip me naked! Oh, you're looking at me! You can see everything! I'm so ashamed! Don't look at me, please!"

To add to her embarrassment, I began caressing her asscheeks and stroking the lips of her sex.

"You're such a naughty little girl." I whispered in her ear. "So wet… So nasty… You're making me hard… You should be punished… Such a nasty girl…"

Chelsea began pumping her ass, rubbing her vulva against my fingers; whimpering as she pleasured herself.

I laid a stinging smack across her asscheeks. That took her to the edge of orgasm.

"Bad girl… Nasty girl… What are you doing there…? Oh you really do need to be spanked…"

I picked up the metal spatula that I'd taken from her kitchen. Getting a firm grip on her neck, I held her down and let her have it.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!…

Chelsea was dancing on my lap; surging up with every stroke; wailing.

"Oh!! Oh!! Oh!!" She cried as the strokes fell on her naked bottom. "P-please! P-please! P- please!!!…"

Only my hand on her neck kept her from rolling off my lap. Her legs flailed wildly, kicking and waving. The mules flew off her feet to bang against the wall. Scarlet imprints of the spatula covered her asscheeks before she finally surrendered.

"Oh p-please J-james!… T-take me… F-fuck me now!!…"

When I released my hold on her neck, Chelsea scrambled onto the bed. She crouched there, head down, the side of her face pressed the mattress, with her glowing red ass thrust high, offering herself to me.

She stuffed a folded pillow beneath her belly and spread her knees wide. Tear-tracks lined her cheeks, but her eyes were feral again.

"Take me!" She demanded, panting. "Fuck me!… I need your cock in me now!… Now!… Please!… Fuck me James!"

Before she could finish her pleas, I was kneeling on the bed behind her body, her slim hips clutched in my grasping hands; heedless of the welts lining her bare asscheeks. With one thrust Mr Snake was buried to the hairs in her juicy cunt.

"Ooooooohhhh Godddd!!!!" She wailed, warbling high notes with each word. "Ooooohhh Jesus!! You're sooooo biiiigggg!!! Give it to me James…!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me you bastard…!!!"

I pulled back quickly, then rammed my dick in again. Chelsea cried out once more with a muted shriek as an orgasm rippled through her belly. Inarticulate sounds without words flew from her lips, echoing the vast passion displayed by her body.

Mr Snake jackhammered her pussy. His head kissed her cervix with each stroke. It had to hurt, but she demanded more: wriggling her ass, grinding her pussylips against the base of my cock and pulling me in with hands clutching my thighs. Her clawed fingers dug into my skin, her fingernails leaving dents as another orgasm ravaged her small body. She wailed.

I pounded Chelsea's body. A demented machine. Fast. Furious. Relentless. With her begging for more.

Sweat flew from our bodies. Both of us were lost in our base pleasure, heeding nothing but the most primitive of instincts.

As she peaked a third time, I soared with her. She wailed. I roared. We climaxed together.

My nuts clamped as my strength surged, pulling her butt to me. Her bruised asscheeks flattened against my loins, driving the head of my prick against the mouth of her cervix as the cum jetted out, splashing against and through the entry to her womb.

We held there at the apex, straining against each other. Her ass flexed, pumping against my grip – almost sucking the cum from Mr Snake – until with a last shivering moan, our strength failed us. Totally spent, we collapsed together, my naked body folded over hers.

We crouched there for an age, spooned together bonelessly. Gasping. Boinking sweaty. Lost in the high brought on by such gloriously brutal sex.

After a few minutes, we came aware again. Our breathing had finally slowed. Neither of us wanted to move. I'm certain that I didn't. But she had to be uncomfortable, what with my weight heavy on her back. Mr Snake was snoozin' but still firmly ensconced in her tight puss. I shifted my ass back a few inches and he slithered out.

Unfortunately, along with Mr Snake came a huge vart from Chelsea's pussy.

As I fell to one side, our eyes met. She blushed purple for a heartbeat, then we both began giggling uncontrollably. More varts followed. We couldn't stop laughing.

Oh well, that's what you get when you pump fast and deep.

We were laughing so hard, we were crying. She finally pounced on my chest and began shaking me.

"Stop laughing at me you shit!" Chelsea demanded still giggling. "It's all your fault. You and that monster dick of yours. You two are completely disgusting."

She varted again.

We both howled. Chelsea buried her flaming face in my chest. We laughed until it hurt. Finally controlling myself I answered.

"Me! I'm not the one making those disgusting noises." I said as I pulled her body down to my chest.

I cupped the back of her head and guided her lips to mine. Soft lips. Great kiss. Then another. When we came up for air, I continued.