Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since neither of us could possibly be making such disgusting noises, you must have a big cat beneath your bed. 'Cause those sure sounded like pussy farts to me."

Chelsea reared back and slapped my chest.

"You are a complete shit, James!" She bent down to kiss the red handprint she'd left.

"It's a good thing that you're also a complete stud," she continued softly as she ran her tongue along my jaw "otherwise I'd have to kick your gorgeous young ass out of my bed."

Chelsea slipped her panties down her legs and off. Gathered in a ball, she awkwardly sidearmed the panties toward the bathroom door, then straddled my torso and laid her forearms to either side of my head.

Looking down at me with a grin she arched her back and began rubbing her bare breasts over my chest. I pulled her head down for another kiss. Soft lips. Great tongue. Her nipples got hard. Mr Snake rolled over.

Must be native talent. Great kisses! Betcha they'd make your dick hard!

Time out.

Another clue guys: it ain't over when you shoot. Spend some time romancing the lady after you've had sex. Believe me, it's as important to her after sex as it is before.

You've heard of foreplay, right? Try postplay too. Dividends guys. Di-vi-dends. Trust me. If nothing else, she'll brag to her friends about you. That kind of reputation, you want. Definitely.

Besides, it's fun.

Time in.

We kissed, touched and talked for quite a while. I had her stretch out over me with her legs trailing between mine. She grabbed a pillow and laid a corner on my chest. I grabbed another to stuff behind my head. I ran my fingers through her hair, then pulled the mass of it to one side. Jeez it is long. More kissing; touching; talking.

Occasionally I'd pull her head down for a thorough kiss.

Chelsea likes to be kissed on her neck behind her jaw, just below her ear. Little bit of tongue. Gives her shivers. Makes her nipples crinkle. Gets her wet.

I'm patient, but I was also curious. I took an oblique approach though. After a while, I asked her how her butt felt.

Suave of me, huh?!

"Like a someone spanked it hard, a long time, with a piece of springy metal." She answered softly. Gentle, despite the harsh words spoken.

"But that's okay. I don't get much of a chance to sit at work anyway. Besides, I asked for it."

She shifted the pillow across my chest, under her breasts and laid her chin on her folded arms. She peered down at me, her eyes soft.

"I did ask for it," she repeated. "I wanted it. You were perfect, and you know it. It's been a long dry spell for me."

She shifted up a bit, raising herself on her forearms.

"Look. You may have noticed. I'm basically pretty shy… No, let's be honest: I'm extremely shy. It's very difficult for me to approach men. I have little experience in it. That shows... You know it. You saw it when we met…"

She cocked her head with yet another blush creeping across her cheeks.

"I heard about you from… well, from one of the other nurses. I talked to your mom too. Don't let your head swell, but you have an amazing reputation for a young guy. Between that reputation and my need for some sex, Ihad to get over being shy and get you to ask me out. Ihad to."

Chelsea looked at me closely to see if I had understood. What she saw in my face must have reassured her. She went on:

"Thank God you looked beyond my fumbling and asked me out tonight. I really wanted you to, ya know? I was terrified that I'd blown it at first. Then you asked me. I haven't felt that good in a long time."

Chelsea gave me a beautiful smile. Sunshine! I leaned up to kiss the end of her nose. Her smile grew wider, then fell. The sun went behind a cloud.

"The last time I was with a guy wasn't so good. Really, it was a disaster…"

She looked down to my chest traced a design with her fingertip, remembering. Suddenly she shuddered, then looked up to me. She banished the memory. Comfortable back in the here-and- now, her face brightened.

Sunshine again!

"…but I don't want to talk about that now."

She gave me that shy smile of hers.

"My bottom will be sore for a day or so," she continued. "but I've had welts down there before. The kind of sex we just had makes the ache worthwhile, believe me. I'll pay that price any day of the week. No doubt. I just wish sex was that good all the time… every time."

"Me too!" I managed to sneak in. "Me too."

Chelsea hunched over her arms to kiss me, then settled again, chin on forearms.

"But it's hard to find a guy that can control it as well as you do. I can tell: you've had experience. You took me right to the edge… Sometime I'll tell you my story, and you can tell me yours. Not now. Not yet. But sometime. That's a promise."

She kissed her fingertip, then laid it on my chin.

"Okay?"

"You've got a deal, sweetie." I agreed. "But, just so you know, I may know a few people that might make your search for the right partner a little easier…"

Interest flashed in Chelsea's eyes. Being that her face was perched about a foot from mine, it was hard to miss.

"…but as you say: not now, not yet, but sometime."

She grinned. "You shit! You complete and total shit!"

Reaching beneath her stomach, she grabbed Mr Snake a gave him a tug.

That woke him up.

I pulled her head down for another kiss. It lengthened. She pushed the pillow aside to get closer. I stuffed it behind my head to sit up a bit more, easing the strain on my neck.

Her nipples were hard again, denting my chest. Nice nips!

Careful of the weals on her sore butt, I began running my hands over her naked body. Beautiful skin. All that remained of her outfit were the stockings. But that's all good. I have a thing for women in stockings. Sexy. Makes Mr Snake stand up.

Speak of the devil…

As if on cue, Mr Snake was alive, awake and aware once more. Eager too.

Since I had pretty much controlled the action up to that point, I thought that Chelsea might like to take a turn. It was a good thought.

We continued to kiss and nibble at each other's faces: lips, chin, throat, jaw…

Meanwhile Chelsea reached back to fondle Mr Snake grown large behind her back. Actually, grown large between her legs, as she was squirming around atop my chest with her legs trailing down. She closed her thighs as we kissed, trapping him. His head and the first couple inches of his shaft were left sticking up below the red cheeks of her bare butt.

Chelsea's thighs gave the shaft of my dick a glorious massage as we kissed. She fingered the knob, teasing the sensitive skin around the glans. Wetting her fingertips with the first drops of precum, she circled the head, teasing the rim with a fingernail.

Whoa! That sent a bolt through to my sac! I felt that to my toes!

Chelsea must have noticed. That my back arched, my eyes rolled back and a shudder ran through me, may have given me away.

She did it again. That time, all the way around.

Ohmama!!! I almost shot my wad right there! My nuts were tingling. My toes curled. I grabbed her head and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth.

Suck face time!

Chelsea gave as good as she got, but didn't let a little thing like kissing distract her. She began pumping my cock, stroking the shaft and gently squeezing the head. Mr Snake couldn't have been more ready.

Apparently Chelsea's pussy was ready too. She broke the kiss with a final nibble at my lower lip, then scooted back to straddle my groin.

Gathering her legs beneath her, she raised herself on her knees. Mr Snake was standing a bit tall for her even then, but she didn't let a little thing like that deflect her from her goal.

I didn't think it possible, but she managed to bend the shaft just a teeny bit. Enough to press the head of my dick between the folds of her puss and into the glove-tight entry of her vagina.

Juicy slick and hot for cock, Chelsea was as excited – as ready to fuck – as I. A tremor ran through her; her neck arched; her mouth fell wide; a high-pitched moan of almost-pain and pleasure-too-intense wailed from her throat as she jammed her body down, impaling herself on my cock.

Wild, wailing, as out of control as she was, even Chelsea couldn't take the whole shaft at one thrust. Up she popped gasping, then down again, visciously. She clutched her bobbing breasts to squeeze the mounds and twist her nipples cruelly as she rode my dick like a demented cowgirl.

Her vagina gripped my shaft tightly with each stroke, pumping me. I clutched her thighs, threw my head back and held on for her ride.

Up, down, up, then down again to grind her pussy against my pubic bone, then up again. There was no rhythm, no pace but immediate. Hot, nasty, primitive sex. A rutting. Crazy…

…and very, very good.

Neither of us – hell, no one – could've lasted for long. Nasty sex at its best. Within minutes we were on the verge of orgasm, she ahead, me close behind. I was pumping my ass up to meet her. She was slamming down to drive me deep. My dick was kissing the petals of her cervix with each thrust again. Her wails and my roars must have been audible for blocks. Neither of us noticed or cared.

Cruel in my passion, I reached up to her thumb her clit.

Houston, we have lift off!

Chelsea's eyes popped open. She keened, drew a breath, then keened again, screaming; totally impaled and frantically grinding her sex on my erection. Her thighs were tight on my hips; her heels digging into my legs.

Crueller still, I ran my thumbnail up from the base of her clit, drawing the engorged button out and up.

Not yet recovered from the first, Chelsea launched again, keening. Her voice ragged. She looked down to me, eyes wide, wild and fearful; wailing as she worked her ass demonically, grinding; wailing as she climaxed; wailing as she felt my dick pulse with cum.

Raging in my climax, I clutched her tiny waist and roared gutterally as I jammed her body down. My ass arched up, driving Mr Snake deep into her warm, slick, glove-tight sheath as the cum sprayed, filling her cunt with my seed.

Chelsea balanced there, perched on my loins for a timeless moment shuddering, then collapsed over my hands, falling to my chest as the last of my cum jetted into her body. Half-unconscious and moaning, she was as limp and light, as ragged as a doll. Her long hair flowed over us, covering our union.

Shuddering together; gasping for air; we lay together totally spent. Neither had the strength or the will to move an inch. All we could do was breath; chests heaving. Even that was hard.

Rivelets of sweat ran from our bodies to stain the sheets beneath me. We lay there together still entwined until our breathing eased.

I roused first to unbend Chelsea's legs. She was more asleep than awake, and just let me straighten her body over mine. Mr Snake, now flacid and snoozin' slipped out of her pussy as I worked. No varts this time.

Well, maybe a little one.

But I had no strength for more than a tired smile. Chelsea just snuggled to my chest, eyes closed. I reached out and tugged her bedspread over the top of us, then fell back exhausted.

Some time later I felt Chelsea stirring. We'd fallen asleep together. I opened my eyes to find her staring down out me. Blue eyes heavy with satiety and sleep, the ghost of that shy smile played on her lips.

"My Lord, James," she whispered haltingly. "I-I wanted to have some good s-sex – at least, I hoped it would be good – but that…"

She groped for the right words, stumbling over them when they came.

"…that wastotally the best… best sex… I've ever had… I… You… you fucked m-me…better… than… than anyone I've ever been with… It was amazing!… You… you took on a role… you took me to places I've only dreamed about... I-I've heard about… about m-multiple o- orgasms but…Thank you…!"

She was stroking my ego bone. My head started to swell a bit, but Chelsea brought me right back to earth.

"N-not that I've had all that many 'p-partners'…"

She blushed.

"...I can't believe I'm telling you this, but… I-I've only been with t-two other guys besides you…"

She blushed again, then dropped her head to my chest, muffling her next words.

"…a-and one… w-woman…"

She peered up at me again, searching my face. I cupped her head and pulled her to me for a kiss. It seemed to reassure her. She went on like she had to get something off her chest. It was some kind of 'something'.

"The last guy before you was an intern while I was doing my practicals while I was in school…"

She hesitated again, looked at me, then laid the side of her face on my chest. At first she spoke slowly, still hesitating. The last came out with a rush.

"…The other two were… were… at the convent school… he was the… a teacher… and a priest… She… she was the… the Mistress of Novices… and a nun…"

I could feel her cringe.

"…I was planning to be a nun too… I had the calling…"

Chelsea and I talked for a long time that night. Mostly Chelsea talked. I did a lot of listening. A lot of gentle stroking. She had a bunch to get off her slender chest. A whole bunch.

What she said went a long way to explain her particular bent.

It turned out that I reminded her of someone. Apparently I am a younger image of the priest that had introduced her to the sub scene. She has a real love-hate relationship with him, or rather, with her memory of him.

She loves the kinky sex, and the concept of being punished for her 'sins'. She hates that she found out about it at the age she did.

She first met the priest at the convent school. He had taken an interest in her, supposedly to further her vocation. But his real purpose soon became apparent.

He – like me – had the ability to recognize a latent submissive. Only his purposes were a bit more sinister, in that he liked his submissives young. Against-the-law and put-your-perverted- ass-in-jail young.

Time out.

Things being what they are, I have to be a bit vague about ages here. Suffice to say, we've all read the news stories about the sex scandals in various parishes around the country. Chelsea was caught in that mess, one of the young victims of two predators disguised by the robes and rituals of the church.

Time in.

By the time she fled the school, she was wise beyond her years in the ways of submission, having shared his bed as well as that of the Mistress of Novices of the convent.

Both quite enjoyed sampling her charms. Both enjoyed punishing her for her lewd conduct.

Conduct that they had demanded of her to begin with.

At some point, the whole thing came apart. Both the priest and the nun were found out. A girl – another of their victims – went public. They're now out of the church and in jail.

I'd bet that neither is enjoying being on the receiving end of their bent. Other convicts hate people that prey on kids, and the guards can tend to be a little bit lax at watching out for them.

Getting bent over and reamed a few times a week must get very old after a year or twenty.

Chelsea was old enough then to join the lawsuit that ensued. She got a healthy settlement from the school, but still spends a lot of time in therapy. She tells me that it helps a great deal.

She's learning to cope with the whole mess. Her therapist has managed to convince Chelsea that fantasies are a normal, healthy part of a person's sex life; that she has no reason to be ashamed of hers.

Chelsea and I are friends. I think that I'm one of her best pals. She tells me that I'm sweet and kind and generous and totally non-judgemental.

Oh, and very hot.

I plan to introduce her to a few people who are members of a club to which I belong. I'm certain that she'll fit in perfectly. More to follow about that.

I'll tell you about it… sometime.

Time out.

By the way, I was completely wrong about Chelsea. She's not high-maintenance at all. She's not looking for the man of her dreams, not yet anyway. She just likes to fuck…

…and get spanked.

Like I said, Chelsea and I are just friends. Good friends, I think. However, sheis totally in love with Mr Snake.

'Goes to show ya. I've still got things to learn about women. Thank you God.

No man should be cursed with knowing all about women. My theory is that knowing all about them would make him a her.

Ya think?

Time in.

Index of Terms

abs – abdominal muscles.

balangas – female breasts, usually large and shapely; see 'gazangas'.

BB's – beautiful breasts; bodacious balangas.

beauteous – (1) beautiful; (2) vulva; external sexual characteristics of a female; female genitalia.

bellyring – a jewelled decoration of the belly button, usually involving piercing of the navel.

boobs – female breasts, usually the large economy size.

bosom – female chest; breasts; typically of a female over eighty years of age and/or with a chest measurement over fifty inches.

boudoir – a woman's bedroom.

bubble butt – an ass, usually female, with a smoothly curved convex appearance as viewed from the side; rounded, as a soap bubble; a gluteus to the nicely rounded maximus.

bumbers – female breasts.

catechism – a manual for teaching religious doctrine, containing a series of rote questions and answers.

CD shirt – namebrand: Colden Dam.

cervix – The narrow outer end of a woman's uterus; the entrance to a woman's womb.

cowgirl – a female who lives and works on a ranch in the western and southwestern areas of the USA, and who spends much of her time on horseback herding cattle.

cunt – vagina.

cupid (lips) – soft; sensuous; stimulating.

dick – Penis.

do / did (her / him) – Have sexual intercourse with; fuck.

'easy' word – a word signal used in masochistic games which, when used by the sub, tells the dom that the sub is approaching his or her limits; it means 'keep going, but ease off a bit'.

feral – wild; untamed; brutally fierce.

gazangas – female breasts, usually large and shapely; see 'balangas'.

girl-firm – having the firmness and elasticity of a nubile young woman's flesh; see 'girl-tight'.

girl-tight – having the firmness and elasticity of a nubile young woman's flesh; see 'girl-firm'.

hold-ups – women's stockings with a band of elasticized material around the thighs designed to hold the stockings in place; see 'stay-ups'.

homie(s) or homey – homeboy(s); friend(s).

horizontal bop – sexual intercourse; see 'mattress-dance'.

hot – extremely sexually attractive.

innie – a concave navel; the bellybutton does not protrude; as opposed to an 'outie'.

keen(ing) – a high-pitched wail, scream or screech.

knickknack – a small trivial article or memento usually intended for decoration.

lit off – achieved orgasm; climaxed.

mattress-dance – sexual intercourse; see 'horizontal bop'.

Miata – a sports car manufactured by Mazda.

mons – Mons Veneris or Mons Pubis; New Latin in origin; literally, 'eminence of Venus'; a rounded eminence of fatty tissue upon the pubic symphysis especially of the human female.

Nice A – very nice ass.

nips – nipples.

panties – female underwear which covers or covers a substantial portion of the pelvic area; panties come in all sizes: bikini, hip-hugger, brief, low-rise, boy-shorts, etc.; see 'thongs'.

Pinot Noir – a dry red wine produced from the same grapes as French Burgundy.

prick – penis.

pussy – Vulva; the external genatilia of a woman.

queef – pussy fart; gas expelled from a woman's vagina post sexual intercourse; see 'vart'.

quim – vagina; the inner passage of a woman's vulva.

rape fantasy – a mental image that creates an especially vivid picture – in this case of rape – in a persons mind which causes intense sexual excitement; the enactment of that fantasy.

ride cowgirl – sexual intercourse with the woman straddling the loins of her partner.

root – penis.

rump – ass; butt; bottom; rear.

sac – testicles.