Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

scrubs – light, easily washable/expendable garments worn by doctors and nurses in hospitals; short-sleeved pull-over top; drawstring pants; sometimes booties; the garments are also often worn by visitors if the patient is being cared for in a sterile environment.

scrunchy(ies) – rings of elasticized cloth used to gather long hair.

seed – sperm.

shaft – penis.

snoozin' – Sound asleep.

stay-ups – women's stockings with a band of elasticized material around the thighs designed to hold the stockings in place; see hold-ups'.

'stop' word – a word signal used in masochistic games which, when used by the sub, tells the dom that the sub has reached his or her limits; it means 'stop immediately'.

sub – see 'submissive'.

submissive – a person who attains sexual gratification by submitting to the demands of another.

suck (cock) – to perform, or the act of performing fellatio.

suck face – to engage in intense, demanding and/or energetic kissing.

swallow(s) – to orally injest the substance of a male's ejaculation; usually after completing the act of fellatio; to swallow a man's sperm.

thigh-high stockings – women's hosery; stockings that reach to her upper thigh, ending in wide bands of nylon, silk or lace to which garters are attached.

thong – a pair underwear or the bottom of a two-piece swimsuit characterized by a small strip of material that fits between the cheeks of the wearer's ass, leaving the majority of the derrière bare; most typically worn by a female; see 'panties'.

tits – Breasts.

townhouse – a usually single-family residence of two or sometimes three stories that is usually connected to a similar house or houses by a common sidewall or walls.

vart – pussy fart; gas expelled from a woman's vagina post sexual intercourse; see 'queef'.

v-string – women's underwear; panties or thong.

wet (gets) – becomes sexually excited causing lubricating secretions to seep from a woman's vagina.

womb – uterus.

woody – erection.

working floats – to work temporarily in various areas, depending upon the current needs of the organization as a whole; to 'float' from one place to another for the purpose of augmenting the regular staff of an area temporarily.