Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept looking at Paul who then looked away. "I can't match their strength," I said to him. "That will do for today, boys. All of you should go now."

Paul thanked me for allowing them over and without any complaints the three of them left. I stayed in the water until they had dried off and gone. I tried to keep my eyes from looking but couldn't completely resist. But I looked at Matty just the once. He was drying his legs and then stood up with the towel over his wide shoulders. I stared right at the crotch of his board shorts.

"Ohh," I stifled a gasp. There was not just a bulge there but his partially erect dick was a fat slug under his shorts that angled right across him to the outside of his leg. How could I not look? Matty was monstrous.

I realised then that he had been still for a while and dragged my gaze up to his face. Matty was looking right at me. A smirk came across his face. Both Paul and Jeremy were looking from Matty to me. They obviously knew this about Matty from school and were waiting for me to notice. I dropped straight into the water. I was so shamed I didn't surface again until my lungs were nearly bursting. I still had that image of Matty's slug in my head.

They were headed out the pool gate by then. My face was still burning with the shame of being caught looking at this dark aboriginal boy. Matty turned to shut the pool gate slowly after him. I just watched crimson faced. Nothing had changed at his groin. Matty grinned at me, waved and trotted after his friends to catch up.

Finally I was alone. When I was sure nobody was coming back I lay back and floated in the pool for a while. But I couldn't clear my mind of what I had seen. I felt so turned on I was about to start fingering myself in the pool.

Even married and happily in love with my husband I still daydreamed sometimes about other men I might see out and about. A married girlfriend of mine once admitted to me she does the same thing. But Matty was a teenager and I shouldn't. I jumped out of the pool as quick as I could then and raced inside.

Damien was in Melbourne meeting with a new editor and visiting his agent. He wouldn't be back for another week or more. I really needed him then.

I was fairly tired that afternoon and as I wasn't going anywhere or expecting anybody I showered and dressed for bed early. I suppose I was a little confused and angry as well. I was angry with Matty for doing what he did and angry at myself for letting him do it practically without complaint.

But the whole of that time I was also thinking about what I had seen. I tried to convince myself that some trick of the light had fooled my eyes, that dicks could not be so big. But I had seen it twice and also felt it.

I thought about having some dinner but what I saw and felt was affecting me too much. Wondering about it led me to turn on the computer upstairs. I wanted to see. So I did a search for big dicks.

I found pictures and even preview movies of well-endowed guys without having to pay a cent. So it was possible then that Matty was as big as some of these guys. After a few minutes I hurriedly pushed the power button and the pc soon shut down.

After the first few big dicks I had seen I had found myself looking almost exclusively at the black ones. I had been wondering if Matty's dick looked like some I had seen. Worse, I was wondering how his big dick would feel inside me, if it would even fit. I was flushed and hot and at the same time shattered to realise how turned on, how wet I was.

Resolutely I went back downstairs. I was past the shame of thinking about Matty's dick all the time by then. It was pointless anyway. Ever since marrying Damien I had been faithful. I was not going to risk my marriage and if I did it would not Be with a teenage schoolboy.

I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties at around 7pm. The t-shirt was one of Damien's and came down to just below mid-thigh and the panties were just an ordinary white pair, comfortable and not particularly sexy. I was just taking some fish out for dinner and looking around for a new tin box of oil when the doorbell chimed. I answered it and it was Matty. I was completely surprised. He wore a singlet and baggy shorts. I wondered stupidly if he wore baggy pants all the time to conceal how large he was, like I padded my bras to hide my nipples.

"Your husband didn't come back early did he? Are you alone, Mrs March," he asked me when I didn't answer about Damien.

"No. I mean yes, there's no one else here," I said. "What are you doing here, Matty?" I asked him through the security screen door. It was latched from my side so I didn't feel unsafe talking through the screen with anyone.

"I would like to apologise for earlier today," he said. "May I come in?"

To his credit, Matty was not looking at my chest or my legs. I didn't have a bra on and my nipples stuck through the cotton like bullets. I used to wear the padded bras all the time, even at home. But after I married, Damien preferred me at home to go braless. And I liked him looking at me all the time as well. So it was a habit that I was in now at home. "Just a minute," I said and left the entry to put a gown on.

I was in the back room and had not even reached the stairs to the bedroom when I heard the handle at the screen door click. I stopped. There was no way the latch could be opened from the other side of the screen without a key so I had to be mistaken. But no, I then heard the creak as the screen door opened. Perhaps I hadn't pushed the latch locked after all. I strode quickly back to the hall to the front door.

Matty was in the entry then and pushed the front door closed behind him as I saw him. "What are you doing?" I was indignant. "How dare you! You have to leave now, Matty."

He didn't say anything right away. Matty turned and made sure the front door was shut. Then looking at the various light switches he turned off the front porch light.

"Matty, leave now and I won't call the police," I tried one last time. I was actually scared then. Matty was quite a bit bigger than me. I already knew I couldn't win in a wrestle with him.

Then he strode straight to me and caught my arms. "Mrs March," he finally spoke. "I just wanted to say how sorry I was for today." Matty pushed my arms behind me and held my wrists in one of his hands. He pulled me against him in the one movement. I could smell alcohol, probably a port, on his breath.

Just as he pulled me against him I saw that his shorts were unbuttoned and gaping open. His dick was hard inside, pressing his shorts wide. I felt his dick through the t-shirt over my stomach. Matty held me still against him as I struggled to get free. His dick rose further against me and I knew then he had not been fully hard when it was pushing his shorts wide. It was hot against me.

I managed to push back enough so I was looking up into his face. Thoughts raced through my head. I was wondering if he would hurt me if I screamed. Was he going to hurt me anyway? I didn't know. I thought it best to try and keep him calm. Maybe I could still stop what he wanted to do, even through the alcohol-fuelled mood he was in. "Matty, it's ok," I said. "You're sorry for um, not um. You're sorry for..." I couldn't verbalise how he had felt me up in the pool. But as my breasts were pressed against his lower chest I was certainly remembering it. I had been remembering it all afternoon. My nipples felt like they were burning as they rubbed against him.

"Ah, Mrs March," he persisted calling me that. Not once had he called me Jasmin. "I ain't sorry for that. I'm sorry you didn't get more of a feel of this."

Matty reached between us. I could feel his dick moving around against my belly. Then it just stayed hard up between us, close to my breasts as he let it go. I felt his hand on my bare leg then.

"No, Matty!" became a gasp as his hand thrust up under the t-shirt and straight up over my tummy to my bare breasts. He was so quick I had no time to react. His hand closed over my breast, his fingers rubbing and squeezing my nipple. It was a like a jolt shooting through me as I imagined how his dark hand looked on my white flesh. His black eyes bore right into me, his stare knew everything about me. He seemed to know what I really wanted.

I didn't make a sound. Matty stood there with his intense gaze, looking right into my eyes and I just looked back at him, unable to move as he started pulling on and squeezing my nipple. Matty seemed to know that what I wanted was for him to do just what he wanted with me.

Then Matty's eyes became even larger in my view as his mouth came down over mine. Without even realising it, my lips had parted automatically, my mouth allowing his insistent tongue the access it wanted. When he probed my tongue with his I was shamed to feel my tongue push back. His invasion of my mouth was incredible. Matty moved around and sucked first my top lip and then my bottom lip into his mouth. It was like he was devouring me. I could imagine him sucking my whole body in. Being completely eaten like that was a real turn on. If I wasn't already soaking wet in my panties from him playing with my breasts then thinking about being ferociously eaten by this so eager young man had me positively flooded down there.

"Mrs. March," he murmured as his mouth broke momentary contact with mine. "Your tits are so soft." Then his mouth was over me again. This time he sucked my tongue into his mouth. He didn't let me really explore his mouth though. Matty mashed my tongue against his teeth with his tongue before he broke contact again. "Take the shirt off, Mrs March," he ordered me.

Matty let go of my wrists and my arms hung limp. There was no fight in me. I had no will of my own any longer. He knew I was his. Matty watched me now as I took the shirt and raised it over my head and off.

"Mmm, gorgeous tits," he said appreciatively, both his hands now playing with my breasts. "Where's your bed?"

I took a deep breath before answering him. Then I said, "The guest bedroom is that way," and nodded down the right hall. My eyes fluttered. I had just indicated that we were headed to bed together. Matty had a slight smirk on his face now, knowing he would be screwing me soon.

I turned to lead him to the bed he would screw me on. But Matty shook his head before I had taken one step. "No way we're going upstairs, Matty," I protested, knowing he wanted me on my marriage bed.

"Yes we are, Mrs March," he said. I moaned my acquiescence as he played with my breasts. "Look how wet you are." And he pressed my panties into my cleft, dragging an involuntary moan from me as he rubbed against my centre just a couple of times. "You're sopping, Mrs March. Lead the way to your bed."

Matty followed me out past the kitchen to the back and up the spiral stairs. As we ascended Matty ran his hand up my thigh and between my legs. He pushed his fingers against my panties, again pushing them almost inside me and eliciting yet another moan. "You are drenched, Mrs March. You've been thinking about me all afternoon, haven't you?"

I couldn't answer that. It was too humiliating. I led Matty through the upstairs lounge to the bedroom. I couldn't believe how wanton the Asian girl looking back at me from the bed sidewall mirror looked. My nipples pointed firmly upward, so hard and yes my plain white panties had a prominent wet patch between my legs. My face coloured as I looked at myself. I looked away and lay back on the bed, determined at least not to look at that slutty Asian again. Matty stripped off his singlet and threw it back toward the stairs.

But my eyes were riveted upon his shorts. His dick was pointing out of the gap at the front where it was unbuttoned. It was like a weapon. I hadn't seen a dick that big for years. I didn't think I would be able to handle it. But I didn't move from the bed and my eyes never left Matty's dick. I watched as he pushed his shorts down, not even realising that at the same time I had automatically peeled my panties off. Even if my mind was uncertain it seemed that my body sure knew what it wanted.

"Mrs March, you have an awesome body. I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Matty was impatient now, his youth now coming to the fore. He lay down between my legs and I felt his fingers on me. I shuddered and lay back, letting Matty explore me. He wasted no time and pushed a finger inside me. It curled up inside me and pressed against my soft spongy insides. I moaned louder.

- - - regular narrative - - -

Matty was exultant. He had never been with a woman like Jasmin March. Most of the women he had been with were only girls his own age or younger. But Jasmin March was a woman, twenty eight years old with a fully developed body, full breasts, nipples longer than he had dreamed and womanly hips beneath a lovely flat slim stomach, soft as velvet. At the pool today, Matty had decided that he had to be completely confident if he wanted Mrs March. He couldn't hesitate, couldn't by shy at all or she would bolt. She had to know from the beginning that he was in charge. Now here he was sliding his finger into her beautiful cunt. Matty was amazed with how wet Jasmin March was. He had never felt a girl so excited. His finger slid straight into her hot body with no resistance. He moved his thumb over her clit and thrust back and forth with his finger. As he curled it around and rubbed inside her, Mrs March moaned and lifted her legs back to let him have better access to her. The sight was incredible. He saw her breathing deeply, her lungs ballooning and lifting her perky tits high as her belly hollowed. She was so hot.

Matty added a second finger inside her and then a third. He pushed inside her as far as he could. Jasmin moaned louder every time. Every time he pulled them back after pushing as far as he could inside her he clutched her insides. It felt so good inside her with just his fingers. Her scent had filled the room, inflaming his nostrils. That as much as her moaning and her writhing about on the bed was driving him wild with lust. Matty looked down at himself and saw that he was fully erect now. He had to fuck her; he couldn't wait any longer. It was an imperative even greater than the desire to eat her.

Jasmin felt Matty's fingers drag one last time over her vaginal wall and then leave her empty. She shivered with guilty pleasure. She should not be feeling like this. After his fingers trailed lastly across her clitoris she pushed her pelvis out in an attempt to recapture them, opening her eyes to see what he was doing. She felt herself goose bump as she looked at his dark hand against her thigh. Jasmin was beyond any feelings of guilt now, way too turned on to even think of calling a halt to proceedings. She needed to be fucked and she wanted this aboriginal boy to do it. She watched him raise up over her and pulled her legs back to help. She remembered how big he had looked and also what she had had to do to ease Ed's entry into her body nine years earlier. But then she saw Matty's dick again, now fully erect as he had been downstairs when she felt him beneath her breasts.

She gasped and immediately apologised to Matty. "I can't do it," she said looking at his girth. "You're too big, too thick."

"Just relax, Mrs March," he tried to reassure her. "I'll do all the work."

"Sure you will." Jasmin was certain he would just keep shoving until he was in, no matter the hurt to her. "Matty, I've never. You're too big for me," she tried to make him believe. Although she still wanted Matty inside her, Jasmin was afraid.

"Take the pillows Mrs March and put them behind you. Then you can watch me fuck you," he said as if there was no issue about it and she would be fucked regardless of her wishes.

Jasmin found herself doing exactly as the aboriginal boy wanted. It was like she was hypnotised. Jasmin could refuse the owner of the glorious cock hovering over her nothing.

"Good," he smirked. Matty's eyes remained riveted between her legs. If anything, Jasmin felt even wetter in response to him.

"Now spread your legs as wide as you can," he continued. Again, Jasmin found herself doing what he wished. She reached under her own thighs and pulled them back for him. Stupidly, she felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment. Matty didn't notice. He hardly looked at her face.

"Yeah, pull 'em back, Mrs March. That's it." Matty was grinning. He couldn't believe how slutty this married bitch was behaving for him. He rested one hand on her stomach as he began rubbing his organ up and down her slit. Matthew shivered at the contact and saw her tremble as well.

Jasmin tried to let the feelings of pleasure from the head of his big black cock calm her. But it didn't make her calm. What it made her feel was to submit, let him just take her.

Jasmin wanted Matty to try even though she still doubted he could get inside her. She pulled her legs wider, her hands moved down her legs to behind her knees.

'Oh my god,' she breathed hard as his dick spread her juices up and down her pussy. 'He's as thick as a bottle, thicker than Ed,' she thought.

Jasmin knew she was as lubricated as she had ever been. She had never been so wet and aroused. She wanted Matty inside her. She was just about cumming merely from the contrast of his black hand rubbing her white belly.

Matty began to push. He pressed her thighs back further with his hands and Jasmin pulled her knees further. She held herself open obscenely for him. Jasmin saw the look of concentration battling with lust on Matty's young face. For one horrible moment she thought he was just going to shove violently into her. Matty took a hold of her hips then and moved her side to side while he nudged against her cleft.

Jasmin groaned with lust. She wanted him in her desperately now but he couldn't get in. She let go one leg and took some of her own saliva. She bathed the head of his dick with it, amazed again as she felt his sheer size before pulling him back against her cleft. Perhaps her own saliva would help. At least the act of it made her feel hotter for him. As Matty let her coat and rub her spit onto his length, he also looked more turned on by the act.

There was no more talking from her then, just a frequent sigh as she pressed him against her and guided him up and down her slit, lubricating him more with her juices. Jasmin's mouth hung open then as penetration finally began. Matty looked down and saw his cock head embedded in her. He had stretched her pussy so wide. It was tightly wrapped around his cock.

Jasmin let his dick go and collapsed back. Her mouth still lolled open, a silent scream as Matty inched inside her.

He watched the incredible woman as she surrendered to him completely, lying back for him to do what he wanted. Her eyes fluttered as he pushed a little further. Then the head of his cock sunk in and she took a few inches of his shaft with a gasp, her back arching beneath him.

Matty was amazed. The sexy Asian woman was orgasming on his cock and he had just a bit more than his head in her. She was so tight. It was incredible to see her pussy wrapped so tight around his shaft. He pulled back a little and her pussy extended out, wrapped snug and tight on him. It was almost too much for him. Matty thrust into her. Several inches pushed further in her. Jasmin moaned in complete satisfaction and he sank further in.

Matty felt some resistance then and Jasmin was panting. He watched her face, saw perspiration glistening on her forehead. But Jasmin urged him on, her gaze now locked with his, her tongue lashing her own lips in lust.

"Ah, God," she gasped. "Slower... Just easy, ok?"

"Yeah, Mrs March. You can't take it all," he almost groaned himself such was the pleasure he was feeling in her. "I'll just fuck you in and out a bit now."

Matty thrust in and out of her slowly. Jasmin's head fell back, her eyes closed as she gasped with pleasure while he moved inside her. Gradually Matty pushed a little further inside. When he was halfway inside her he paused and held still. Jasmin was still pressing against him. Matty leaned into her then.