Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back inside the first thing she did was check the front door. The inside door was still closed and locked. When the arms slid around her from behind she squealed and jumped away, out of his grasp. It was Matty.

"Oh God, Matty," she nearly shrieked at him. "What are you doing? How did you get in?"

Matty didn't answer. He closed with Jasmin again. When she tried to keep him at arms length he caught her arms and yanked her close. Before she could stop him, Matty had lowered his face to hers, held one arm behind her back while his other hand slid straight under her t-shirt to her breasts. She had no bra on because she was alone in the home. Despite herself, she sighed as his hand slid over her.

Jasmin opened her mouth to protest, to tell him to get out, but before one word could cross her lips, his lips closed over hers. His fingers were pinching her nipple.

Jasmin's protests drowned in his hot kiss, his thick lips soft and encompassing hers. Unlike the previous day, Matty appeared not to have bathed. Jasmin's nose wrinkled at the distasteful scent. Her resolve melted though as his tongue invaded her mouth and he kept manipulating her nipple. Matty groaned as he pushed her soft tongue around. To Jasmin it was more like a growl.

When her legs weakened, Matty pulled her around and her back against him. With one arm holding her up he kept mauling her nipples with his other hand. Jasmin's head lolled back and Matty's mouth closed over the lovely curvature of her throat. He sucked hard.

Jasmin finally dragged her head aside in an effort to prevent herself being marked. His unwashed aroma was overpowering. Before she could look back and glare at him, Matty pulled her away from the entry room and into the lounge. He pushed her down on a thick pile rug. Jasmin caught herself on her knees across the coffee table.

Before she could get up, Matty was down behind her. She gasped as with one strong yank he ripped her shirt open across her back. It hung beneath her as no more than a rag when his hand slid around her to grasp a hanging breast.

When Matty began yanking her shorts down, Jasmin mouthed the words, "No, get out," her final protest. But no sound came out of her mouth. She moaned her submission as he pulled her nipples. Voluntarily, she lifted her legs to help him. Matty threw her shorts aside and shoved her face down across the coffee table.

With one savage jerk her panties disintegrated. But Jasmin all but welcomed his fingers as they pushed inside her, pressing back against the pressure of his hand. Her breathing was ragged as she neared orgasm in expectation of what would soon come. She lowered her belly to the table top, so raising her bum. The appreciative response from Matty was a throaty growl. His fingers slipped out of her to be replaced by a thumb, his fingers wildly spreading her juices across her labia and clitoris. She jumped then when his other hand slapped her bum hard and then caressed away the red hurt before leaving her.

Jasmin heard the rustling of Matty's track pants. His smell was quite pungent then, offensive. Jasmin found herself inhaling deeply and couldn't understand why. Then Matty pressed his hot slug down along her bum, rubbing the head all over her firm glutes and she had more to think about.

She felt it move lower and nestle in her cleft. Jasmin waited and it hardly moved, just pressing slightly against her opening. She pushed back to communicate the need she was feeling, but the slug moved back from her at the same time.

"Well?" Jasmin said. Matty held her hips then but made no other move.

"Well what, Mrs March?" he asked her back.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

Jasmin couldn't be certain as he pressed forward then but she thought she heard him hiss a quick, "Yes!" The head of his cock spread her open while Jasmin stayed flat on the table, willing her body to remain relaxed and accept the invasion. Then he popped inside and they groaned together.

Matty thrust forward and Jasmin was grateful for the stability of the coffee table which wouldn't collapse. In that first lunge she felt him go all the way to her cervix.

"Unnnh," the breath left her. "Ahh that is sooo good. Go slow, easy now, ok? I'm still sore."

Matty didn't thrust any further for a while. As his hands moved up and down Jasmin's flanks, he moved about in a circular motion behind her.

Jasmin felt the tremendous girth of him pressing everywhere inside her. She shivered and knew she had gushed all over him. At Matty's urging, Jasmin lifted up so he could fondle her breasts.

Matty couldn't get over her glorious bullet nipples. And as he pulled and squeezed them they felt even bigger than he remembered.

He soon had her in a constant state of sighing and moaning. When he felt the resistance at the end of her vaginal canal slacken he gathered himself to thrust further in. Guessing she was about to cum again, Matty twisted and tweaked her nipples hard as he thrust further in her.

Jasmin gasped and collapsed back on the table, her legs kicking out rigidly as Matty penetrated her completely. She was cumming even as the pleasurable pain of having Matty all the way in her spread in a tremble through her body.

Matty held still, looking down at the incredible sight of Jasmin March's bum pressed right up against him. He let the woman's spasming body relax while he rubbed all over her torso, along the side of her face and around her neck, down her back to that glorious bum. Then he repeated the gentle stroking of her body several times while she adjusted to the great intrusion inside her.

Only after the trembling had lessened and Mrs March started moving against him, did Matty hold onto her hips. He started a slight in and out motion while keeping himself mostly buried within her.

Jasmin started trembling again as she felt him moving. She could scarce believe how full she felt. There was still a lot of discomfort within her but the pleasure was there as well.

"Goddd," she cried. "Why...? Why does that feel so good?"

Matty just smirked and took more control. He gradually lengthened his thrusts until he was withdrawing almost half the way before pushing all the way back in. Each time, Mrs March's cunt would be clinging to him as he pulled out. Every time he slowly thrust back in she would moan and tremble.

Matty discovered Mrs March's cunt had lost none of its tightness. She was pushing back on him then and Matty lengthened his thrusts till he was going in the whole length each time.

Unlike the day before, Mrs March wasn't periodically squeezing his cock that had caused him to stop moving inside her while he tried not to cum yet. Matty figured it was because she didn't want him to stop. Or could it be that she had relinquished complete control of their sex to him. The thought of her submission nearly made him lose control.

Matty had to look away and think of mundane things to calm down. He was able to start moving in her once more as he thought about what car he'd like to buy; green V8 Ute or HSV Senator. Of course he could afford neither but it always helped his longevity, usually until a girl couldn't take it anymore.

It was Mrs March's louder moaning that finally recaptured his attention. When he focused on her again he realised she had her arms straight under her holding her up, back arched and head thrown back, panting heavily with her tongue darting out over her lips feverishly as she came. Matty grabbed her round the chest and pulled her back, crushing her breasts as he lowered his mouth over hers.

Jasmin opened her eyes when Matty grabbed her. She opened her mouth and welcomed his tongue inside, the same as she inhaled deeply his unwashed scent. The angle of his slug inside her had changed as he pulled her back. Jasmin gasped in his mouth at the harder pressure on the front of her insides.

He let her go and took hold of her hips again. As he began slamming her as hard as he could, Mrs March panted even quicker. "Ah, ah, ah," came out repeatedly in grunts.

Matty concentrated then on the feelings her body was giving him; the silky hips he was gripping ever harder; the tight slickness of her cunt gripping him. He had to pull her back a bit off the coffee table though as his nuts banged the solid edge of the table a little roughly.

Then he was cumming. He held himself against her as he jerked time and time again into her womb. Mrs March squealed under him, slick with sweat as he finally let her go. Matty withdrew, his cock coated with a combination of their juices. He had to stand up then as he felt a burning on his knees. Looking at them he saw that even with the thick pile rug under him he had ended up with friction burns. He cursed under his breath.

"Oh God," Jasmin panted, trying to recover her wits. "I've never felt so good. But that's it, Matty. I'm married. You can't come here again... Ok?" Jasmin moved on her back to look at him.

The look Matty gave her then was indecipherable. He looked over her naked body before he bent to pull his trackies up. Absurdly, Jasmin felt like covering her body from his gaze.

But Matty looked up and said, "If that's what you really want."

Jasmin nodded. "It is," she said.

Matty walked out of the lounge room. Jasmin heard the front doors close. She waited a moment and then, "Matty?" she called. There was no answer. Knowing he had actually gone, Jasmin relaxed.

She woke sometime later, supine on the coffee table, her legs off the end on the floor. Wearily she contemplated the mess on the rug that had surely gathered beneath the juncture of her thighs. When she tried to get up, Jasmin nearly peeled the flesh off of her back. She was virtually stuck to the table by virtue of her own sweat.

Cleaning the rug didn't take so long. But coming back into the lounge with the bowl of soapy water she was confronted again with Matty's aroma. While she cleaned the rug she found herself breathing deeply. When she realised, shame made her run out. When she came back in she steadfastly kept her breathing shallow. But while cleaning, Jasmin wondered if she should confess her ... indiscretion to Damien when he returned home. She didn't know what else to call it, surely not an affair after just two episodes and all over.

The next day Jasmin took her RX-7 to Anna Bay and lazed around on the beach all day. A few guys came over to her but she waved them all away, displaying the ring on her finger. Only one persisted and wanted to share her umbrella in return for scuba lessons. She was finally forced to clearly say, "I'm happily married and don't want any company. Please go away."

He left then but Jasmin's uncertain mood was definitely spoiled so she packed up and headed home. At home she showered and afterward just wore a t and baggy shorts. She was in the kitchen cooking dinner when she felt a presence behind her.

Without turning she said, "Matty."

"Mrs March," he returned her greeting.

She turned the gas lower and turned around. He was in thongs, board shorts and a singlet. 'It won't take long to take that off,' she thought shamefully.

Jasmin acted unsurprised to see him despite the fact that her heart was beating so fast she wouldn't have been surprised to see it burst from her chest. "What? Have you got a key or something?"

"Kinda," said the broad shouldered aboriginal lad. He showed her a small multi-pronged device with a winder at its rear. "Dad used to be a locksmith."

"Ok," she said, not fully understanding. Jasmin walked past Matty then into the hall headed for the other bedrooms. Before she walked through a guest bedroom door she left her t on the floor.

Matty quickly followed, his holey singlet still floating to the hall floor when he was already in the bedroom. It was just a double bed but Matty didn't care, he'd screw Mrs March anywhere.

Matty saw tears in her eyes as she lay there on her back, topless. Her bullet nipples were erect though. Matty reminded himself about his dad and dismissed her tears. He shed his shorts and yanked hers with her panties down and straight off as well.

He climbed on the bed between her legs, Mrs March obediently spreading her legs for him. Matty didn't even kiss her this time. He lowered his lips straight to her tits and slurped one glorious nipple inside. She stiffened and moaned.

It was perhaps a half hour later when the smoke alarm started shrilling. It was right outside the bedroom.

Jasmin staggered out and seeing the smoke along the ceiling, ran to the kitchen. She had forgotten about the pot and the pasta was burned black. As she shut the gas off and moved the pot to the sink, the alarm stopped as Matty turned it off.

He came into the kitchen after her, his cock still hard and massive. Jasmin so wanted it back inside her.

"You better go," she said instead.

Matty wasn't going; there was no fire, there was no reason to go yet. He pulled Mrs March close as if to embrace her. But he lifted her instead onto the bench beside the sink and the still smoking pot.

"Not until I'm finished," he said, lifting one of her legs to spread her open. "Put me back in, Mrs March."

Jasmin felt hypnotised by Matty's slug. Ignoring the mess in the kitchen for the moment she did as he asked. He had been screwing her continuously for nearly half an hour but it was still a little difficult to get his slug back inside her. She grunted more than moaned when his head popped back in. Then she sighed long and heavenly as he slowly slid all the way back inside her womb. There was still a little discomfort for Jasmin but the pleasure of the great girth of him rubbing all around inside her far outweighed any pain.

Matty held her by the thighs and began a deep slow thrusting inside her. He felt her insides begin to clench on him. Rather than try to prolong it by thinking about cars he went with her, in truth aching to cum in her again.

Jasmin began groaning deeply with each thrust, struggling to keep pressure bearing on Matty's great slug. She wanted him to cum with her and then to go. Jasmin felt around him for his balls. She felt them tightening against her fingers. Jasmin stroked them softly and let her fingernails trail across the unfamiliar territory. She herself was losing control as well, no longer able to intentionally clamp Matty's slug with her pussy.

She was moaning, "Oh yeah, you fill me up. Unnh, I'm coming. Oh God, fuck me. Come in me, Matty."

Matty was ready. There was nothing he liked more than cumming in Mrs March. "Ya love my black juice in ya, Mrs March, don't cha?"

"Yesss," Jasmin hissed. "Come on, do it."

"You're mine, Mrs March. Aren't ya..."

"Yes, I'm yours," Jasmin agreed. "Oh God, fuck me anytime... Unnnh... Come in me now..." She pushed a finger against Matty's arse.

Matty thrust one final time, putting his weight behind it as he groaned and blew. He felt her insides convulse around him, milking him. Every time his balls pumped, Matty groaned and shoved against her.

Jasmin quivered with her own release, whimpering at each rough thrust but so hooked on Matty's cock that she flexed her legs behind his back, pulling herself against him with every jerk she felt inside her. She was sure she felt every spurt up there. As he bucked over and over, coming in her womb, Jasmin released her own flood.

She was limp against him after that and Matty let her lay back on the kitchen bench. He couldn't believe how great a fuck she was, nearly ten years older than him.

But even in his short life, Matty had learned never to praise a girl too much, especially if she was as much into him as Jasmin March appeared to be. "Looks like you're done, Mrs March," he said. "I'm gonna head..."

Jasmin lifted her head to look at him. She was still breathing raggedly after the rigorous sexing she had just had. But now that she had accepted she needed Matty and his cock as much as she needed oxygen, she wanted him to stay longer, even the whole night if he could leave before the neighbours were up. Matty walked down the hall and came back in a minute with his clothes on.

"Don't you want to stay longer? I thought we would clean up here and go back to..., back to bed," she said.

"Ha," Matty chuckled scornfully. "Aint playing house with you Mrs March. You clean this shit up yourself. I'm going to a mate's place to watch the grand final again."

"What?" Jasmin was incredulous. He was still looking at either her breasts or pussy while talking to her instead of her face but, "You'd rather watch a recording of rugby league than fuck me?"

"Mrs March, it's great fucking you but we did it already today. Now I'm going to a mate's place. If you want to come as well I'll want to fuck you pretty soon and I'll do it there. That ok?" Matty waited for her answer.

Jasmin considered. She decided she would throw the blackened pot out and go with him. "Yes, ok," was her response. Jasmin hated herself as soon as she agreed. But she wanted more time with Matty. "But what about your friend?"

"Billy's ok. He won't be bothered none," Matty said, surprised. "You sure you wanta go?"

"Anything to eat there," Jasmin joked, looking at the blackened pot.

"Pizza maybe," he said. "Give him the dosh and Billy will go get it."

"Ok, I'll go," she said recklessly.

Jasmin hurried upstairs to get ready. She used the bidet to have a quick clean and then chose her clothes quickly. Before she could do anything else the upstairs smoke alarm went off. She shut it off quickly, cursing that she should have known that would happen when she opened the upstairs glass sliding door.

Jasmin quickly put on some eyeliner but no other makeup. She decided on a loose denim shirt over a padded bra and a knee length floral skirt. The skirt clung tightly at her waist but flowed loosely down her thighs. She never failed to attract attention when she wore it. Matty's look was appreciative when she returned to the kitchen so she knew she chose well. With her bag and keys in hand, Matty begrudgingly agreed to carry the pot outside to the bin. At the door she slipped on a pair of black strappy heels, having to bend to fasten the straps high on her calves. She knew she looked hot with them on.

"Smoking, Mrs March," Matty couldn't help the compliment.

"Knew you'd like it," she said. "This Billy go to school with you?"

"No, he dropped out. Billy's not in my group of school friends."

Jasmin was satisfied with that. "You drive. You know where we're going," she tossed the key to him.

Matty looked at the keyring closely when the interior light came on. There was a small picture of the March family inset. He looked at Jasmin March as he inserted the key and she looked away guiltily, biting her lip. Matty told himself he didn't care what she felt and turned the ignition.

Matty was in awe of the RX-7 as they backed out of the drive. Maybe he would add that to his list when he fucked Mrs March tonight.

Jasmin felt like a teenager again, off on an adventure without a care in the world. But she wasn't a teenager and she did (or should) have other cares.

Jasmin didn't know but she had a long night ahead of her. That day, she had fatefully chosen to travel the adulterous road with Matty. That night she would learn how wild the ride might be.