Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty's dick thrust further into her hot pussy. Jasmin's head remained back, her eyes still closed as her neck was rigid, the sinews standing out against her skin while she let out a long deep moan of complete satisfaction. Matty was feeling places in her wet pussy where none had been before. The flesh of her hole rode in and out with his cock, her pussy juices now a good coating on him.

Matty could hardly believe she had taken so much of him. "Oh yeah, Mrs March," he groaned. He loved calling her that. It was such a turn on for him to be fucking this married older woman. She was so hot. He thrust in and out of her all but a couple inches of his entire length. No schoolgirl ever took so much.

Finally, Jasmin opened her eyes and looked. She also couldn't believe how much dick was going into her pussy; didn't know where it could possibly be going in her belly. Her legs came around Matty and she moved with him. After only watching him moving in her for a short time she felt the wave of pleasure wash through her. After that first orgasm another followed quickly, crashing through her.

Jasmin was panting faster and faster as the orgasms came. Then she held Matty in her, pressed as far in her belly as he had been able to go. "Now," she breathed. "Fuck all the way in me." She squeezed and pulled him into her with her strong legs. Matty saw red and thrust forcefully forward. Incredibly he sank in all the way.

Jasmin threw her head back, moaning throatily. She felt Matty's balls press against her and another wave of bliss took her.

Matty was still rock hard. Jasmin shook under him then while he thrust as hard as he could. He watched her shudder as he thrust away. She seemed to shiver with pleasure, then breathe raggedly. This occurred a few times as he thrust in and out and he realised she was cumming over and over. Just then she looked up at him and and held his gaze.

"Faster," she gasped. Matty responded, pounding into her with his long, thick cock as quickly as he could. She felt every inch moving inside her and it was like nothing she had ever felt before. "Oh God, I feel it," she breathed. "You're all in."

"Yeah, you're so hot," he shuddered, trying not to cum as he watched her body shiver while he shoved her across the bed with the sheer force of his thrusts. "Say it again, Mrs March."

"Unnh," Jasmin gasped. "I'm taking every bit of you, Matty. Ahh, you're all inside of me. You're making me cum so much. Unnhh, I love it." Admitting that to him brought on an orgasm that was greater than the continuous trembles she had been having ever since he had penetrated her completely.

Matty groaned deeply as he felt her pussy tighten around his thrusting cock while she came. "Ahh yeah, Mrs March."

He couldn't hold it any longer and thrust in deeply one last time. Then he was gushing in her, bathing the inside of Jasmin's womb. It was incredible. He would have used a condom if she had demanded it just so he could get in her. But here he was balls deep in her bareback.

Jasmin pulled powerfully with her legs, clutching him against her while he came inside her, grinding himself against her pelvis. She could feel every squirt of him and just thinking about it triggered more trembles all over her. At last his cock stopped seeding her. Matty rolled off her and she sighed as his cock withdrew.

He lay next to her, both of them breathing deeply with satisfaction. After a while he pushed up on one elbow and just looked at her for a time. She just lay supine, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasms. Matty looked at her slowly from head to toe. She was magnificent. Matty felt himself stirring once more. Jasmin lay still while he looked at her, trying to process everything she had just done.

Before she could think about it too much, Matty reached for her again. Looking down she saw that he was tumescent once more. She still couldn't get over how big his cock was. Jasmin realised then she was thinking of his dick as a cock. Something like Matty had could only be called a cock. "Whoa," she exclaimed as she watched his cock. "Doesn't it make you lightheaded with so much blood going to your cock?"

Matty grunted but ignored her joke. He took her by the waist and pulled her over him. "Shut up, Mrs March. Just spread them legs open."

"Slow, ok Matty? Let me. I took you before but you're so much bigger than... well much bigger than anyone." She didn't want to think about her husband then. When her pussy lips were over his cockhead, Matty let his hand fall away from her hips as she requested. She eased herself onto him.

Jasmin's pussy was still drenched and his penetration was much easier this time. She moaned and it still felt like she was trying to fit a bottle inside herself. When she had him buried a little more than halfway into her, Matty felt his cock pressing against something inside her just like the first time. Then Jasmin lifted up off of his cock and dropped down in one movement. That thrust his entire cock deep into her belly, past the obstruction. Jasmin moaned loudly. She pressed against her belly and imagined she could feel him. "Goddd! So thick, Matty. So deep in me."

Matty groaned right along with her. He reached for her tits then, holding them and squeezing the long nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Jasmin watched him play with her as she began to move on him.

Matty let her control the pace as she began to rise and fall on his cock, each time taking him fully inside her. He watched her head go back as she both groaned and moaned, some discomfort apparently mixed in with the absolute pleasure she was feeling. Jasmin's tongue lolled out from her open mouth as she drove up and down on his cock.

He let her keep moving up and down, glorying in the sex with her, reaching for her tits to hold them as they bounced up and down on her chest. Matty felt her pussy clamping harder on him then and guessed she was doing it on purpose.

"Ahh, that's awesome Mrs March. How can you... ahhh yeah." She was tight anyway but when she squeezed like that it was like a velvet vice. Matty knew she was taking too much control. He wanted to be fucking her, not the other way around. He grabbed Jasmin by the hips again then and pulled her roughly down and held her there.

Jasmin groaned and opened her eyes, locking eyes with Matty. She tried to raise herself up his shaft again to keep the beautiful rhythm going but he wouldn't relent. Matty kept pressing her firmly down.

"Don't stop," she urged him.

Matty held her gaze and started to grind himself against her. Jasmin moaned as she came immediately, the pleasure of his cock rubbing every part of her insides was so intense she thought she would die. Matty was buried so far inside her she just knew her insides were being rearranged, maybe ruined. Right then she didn't care. The visual evidence of his massive black slug disappearing inside her combined with the unbelievable pleasure of their coupling was totally overloading Jasmin's senses.

Matty felt her incredible cunt tighten even more on his cock. He was mashing her so forcefully against himself that she had to end up bruised where he was grasping her hips. When she came this time, Matty saw Jasmin's eyes roll back in her head at the same time as he was drenched in her juices.

"Wild, Mrs March!" he exclaimed. But Jasmin seemed beyond hearing him at the moment. She was as limp now as a rag doll, collapsing over him.

When he realised that Jasmin had passed out, Matty pushed her off him. Her cunt squelched as he slid out of her. He stood at the bedside over her insensate body, his cock still as stiff as a steel pipe, throbbing wildly with the urge to cum that he successfully denied.

Looking at her sexy body, Matty saw no reason to stop just because she passed out. He had already fucked her missionary though so he pulled Mrs March to the side of the bed and flipped her over. She moaned but didn't stir otherwise.

Seeing her bum without her bikini, Matty paused to admire her. "Made for fucking," he told her as he smacked her on the arse and then again, squeezing her cheek roughly each time. He left clear handprints there. She barely moaned both times. After he marvelled at Jasmin's firm arse, Matty lifted her up and knelt on the side of the bed behind her, his cock lying on her bum. He hunched down behind her and when his cock was lined up with her sopping cunt, Matty pushed back into her. There was almost no resistance this time. On the second thrust he was all the way in until his nuts rested against her. Even non-responsive, the cunt of the asian woman was very tight.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah. Your cunt is awesome Mrs March," was the next thing Jasmin heard when she was aware of her surroundings again. She was face down on the bed, her breasts rubbing back and forth across the bedspread as Matty screwed her from behind. It must be a bit later she thought and beyond the balcony window it was darker outside. Had Matty been screwing her all that time?

"Unnnh, unnnh," she began moaning each time he thrust in her. The pleasure she had known before had never left her, merely resumed as she became aware again.

"Oh God," Jasmin groaned. "Matty. Don't you ever stop?"

Matty pulled her arse against him and held her there once more. It was one of the periodic still rests he took from time to time to stop himself from cumming. He didn't answer her as he held her hips still and thought of other things.

Under control again, Matty moved side to side and grinded against her. Jasmin groaned her pleasure and he laughed. "You don't know what you want, Mrs March. You love the cock don't ya?"

"Ahhh, yes," Jasmin moaned her agreement. "Don't stop." While Matty worked her arse up and down and in circles on his monstrous slug, (as she was coming to think of it) she got her hands beneath her and pushed up.

Seeing her arse now beautifully upthrust before him was like waving a red flag to Matty. He began pumping her as hard as he could. While she had been out to it he had just enjoyed fucking her slowly and by turns caressing and smacking her arse and legs. Now she was fully awake it was time to fuck her harder so she wouldn't forget it.

Jasmin could hardly string two thoughts together, let alone coherent words as he screwed and screwed her.

During summer it didn't really get dark until after 9pm but it was well and truly dark now. Jasmin wondered how long she had been passed out while he had been screwing her. Maybe she had been seeded another couple of times already. Knowing her inner thighs were drenched she thought it was likely. Matty's recovery and stamina was just amazing.

After a while, Jasmin could no longer hold herself up. Succumbing to pleasurable exhaustion, she collapsed on the bed, her body slick with sweat and continuously trembling. Only Matty holding tightly to her hips kept her on her knees and her arse in the air. Matty kept going while once more her breasts and hard nipples scraped themselves on the bedspread.

Slowly, Jasmin's knees spread open wider and wider on the bed until with a particularly forceful lunge inside her, Matty bore Jasmin flat on the bed. Jasmin groaned and was effectively doing the chinese splits.

Her body was so hot that the stretch of the splits settled to little more than an ache to go with the waves of utter satisfaction rolling over her. Only Matty's length kept his great slug still inside her.

"Unnnh," Jasmin grunted as Matty pulled her back and his slug lunged completely back inside her. "You're gonna kill me."

Matty pulled completely out. His cock was throbbing. Jasmin lay panting before him, conquered.

He pulled her closer and rolled her over. Jasmin's legs hung limply each side of him over the bed. Her eyes were fluttering, the trembling in her body less then.

"Want me to stop?" he said, lifting her legs and holding each thigh against him. She was spread wide open, her cunt completely awash with her arousal.

Jasmin looked up at Matty, her eyes unable to move past the great phallus extending over her. His slug hung suspended over her, slick with her juices. Disbelief that the whole thing went into her confronted her once more. She could only imagine how her pussy was gaping beneath him.

Jasmin experienced a shift in her world, wholly separate to the physical experience her body had gone through in the last few hours. In that moment as she lay exhausted before the man that had done it to her, Jasmin surrendered everything to him.

"Do anything," she murmured. "Do anything you want to me," she shivered as she said it, her gaze locked with his once more. She had to move her head sideways to see him beyond his slug. "Go on," Jasmin murmured as the smirk spread across his face. "Anything..."

Matty hunched down. In one movement he lunged into her, cheering in his head as the breath was knocked out of her in a squeal. He gloried in fucking Jasmin March.

Her husband had once arrested his father in a setup. Now there was some payback. It was for him to decide now how much was enough.

Matty grasped her tits and pulled on her nipples before pinching both of them. She gasped, hissing her breath through her lovely white teeth to counter the pain. But she pressed against him for more of the same.

He grasped and pulled her whole tits then, forcing Jasmin to press her torso up with her arms before he hurt her too much. Matty pulled her against him and lifted her up, his arms around her back.

She was still impaled on his slug and the trembling in her body began again. Jasmin could scarce believe the feelings washing through her. She pulled her legs up around his flanks and crossed her heels behind his back. She didn't move on him. She had too much sensation radiating from her impaled pussy already and just lay her face against his neck, panting at the effort to limit the stimulation inside her.

Matty turned around and stepped away from the bed. Jasmin clutched him fiercely, her arms under his and curled up over his shoulders. Matty moved both his hands down her silky back to her arse. When he tried to move her up to recommence fucking her, Jasmin's legs tightened around him and her bum clenched against his hands.

Matty reached under her to her stretched pussy. As he held his cock steady, buried to his nuts inside her, he stroked his fingers around the juncture of their union. Jasmin shuddered against him then when a finger probed her arse. She moaned throatily when he pushed in.

Matty felt her tense against him as he began moving his finger inside her bum. But whirling around he left her no time to adjust to the new intrusion before slamming her back against the mirrored wall.

Jasmin felt the impact so hard she was surprised none of the mirrored diagonal tiles cracked. The grip of her calves on him loosened and Matty took immediate advantage. He held her against the cool wall while partly withdrawing his cock. Then he slammed home to the hilt in her.

Jasmin groaned, the breath knocked from her once more. Before she could capture his back with her locked calves again, Matty slammed himself inside her again, the whole weight of his body behind it.

Jasmin's legs clenched as she began to cum. Matty kept going, pulling out a little before pounding home again with piledriver force.

"Ohhh-" Jasmin wailed. "Yes Matty. Fuck-" she tried to voice her lust but his body knocked the wind from her again. "-me hard as you want," she finished. Jasmin knew her pelvis would be bruised for days. Wickedly, just the thought of Damien seeing the evidence of her infidelity when he returned brought on another orgasm.

After that, Jasmin was putty in Matty's arms. He fucked her as hard as he could up against the wall for another twenty minutes. Every once in a while as Jasmin neared another climax, he would press his finger in her anus, making her cum even harder, shuddering with her pleasure. Soon, Matty's balls and inner thighs were slick with her juices.

At the last as he plunged two fingers in her arse he pressed as firmly as he was able against the spongy tissue that separated arse from pussy. The added tightness against his cock finally caused him to hose Jasmin March's cervix for the fourth time that night. As he strained against her, making her cunt airtight while he came and came in her, Matty felt his legs weakening, his muscles trembling as complete pleasure caused him to cry out almost in pain.

Matty collapsed with Jasmin on the floor. She lay there on her back, chest heaving lungfulls of air while he slumped against the wall. Matty looked at her. Before he just wanted to fuck her silly. Now as he looked at her he was taken with just how beautiful Jasmin March was.

Earlier there was nothing he wanted to do more than brag to his father about fucking Damien March's wife. His father would love hearing that and stop giving him grief about swimming in their pool. Now, looking at Jasmin March he felt something more than hate and lust. It confused him. One thing he was certain of. He would never forget this day.

Jasmin had never been so sore or more content after sex or lovemaking. That was an important distinction to her, something her mind now contrived as well. Sex was not lovemaking; fucking with Matty could never be the same as the gentle lovemaking Damien brought to their bed.

Jasmin was still pondering it as she felt Matty lift her up. She focused her misty eyes on him as he carried her to the bed. "No more Matty," she said wearily. "I can't take it anymore."

"No, Mrs March," he agreed. "I'm going now." And he looked around for his clothes.

When Matty had his shorts on Jasmin was still spread across the bed naked, largely insensate once more. She was lying in wet patches of mostly her own juices. By far most of Matty's cum was still running out of her, pooling under her.

He stepped infront of her and gazed down upon the spectacular body he had been fucking. Jasmin's pussy was red and puffy, rubbed raw from the long hard pounding he had given her.

"I really fucked you out didn't I, Mrs March?" he said, stroking a shapely thigh. Jasmin couldn't answer, merely looked at him through half lidded, tired eyes.

As he was walking out, Matty said, "I'll see you by the pool, Mrs March."

Jasmin slept uneasily. Paranoia about the front door finally made her get up, slip a robe on and go downstairs. Matty was gone and the front screen was locked once more. Jasmin unlocked it and locked it again with the key. For good measure she closed and locked the solid wooden door as well. Leaning against it, Jasmin closed her eyes, not wanting to think about what had happened that night. But the memories and images came anyway. When she could take no more, Jasmin ran upstairs and into the shower, robe and all.

When she was done she pulled the sheets and bedspread off the bed. She threw them straight in the washer as if it could wash away her infidelity as well.

The next day was warm and sunny. Jasmin just wished her disposition was the same. So she spent the day inside moping around trying to come to terms with what she had done. The soreness she felt ensured she was unable to forget it. After lunch her sister-in-law phoned and said Gregory was well, he would be going to Dubbo with them for a few days touring, the zoo, the old gaol, the observatory. So Jasmin had no distractions, plenty of time to come to terms with her shame.

Only in the afternoon did Jasmin venture outside to the back garden, only in an effort to clear her mind and only after ensuring the gate was locked at the carport preventing anyone from just walking in. It was a warm day so she was surprised that nobody had come around that day to use the pool and called out from the gate. Had Matty told the others? If not were they embarrassed to come over because they thought they had been too familiar with her? Whatever the reason, Jasmin was glad the boys didn't come and also that nobody else bothered her. When she was done in the garden it was on dusk.