All Comments on 'Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 10'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're sick

That was the most sick story I every read. You must have a sick mind to tell a story that lowers someone to less than human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why Don't You Just Stop Writing?

I think the readers have made it perfectly clear that your stories are sick and you write your characters so as to make them as disgusting as possible. Are all of the 60+ year old women in your world piss masters and dominatrixes that make 18 year old guys bury their noses in their rancid shitholes? Seriously dude, you are totally fucked up. Now...post your typical rebuttal asking why I even read your piece of shit story.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 9 years agoAuthor
some do, some don't

some like this stuff, some don't. Such is life. But yes, my typical response is if you know you'll hate it, why read it? Don't waste your time, it's allegedly more valuable to spend finding things you won't bitch about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot As Fire

One of the the best I've read in a long time. Bring on Chapter 2, this time out have Maria finally break causing her to be turned-on by it all. Let Susan give her the fucking that she craves deep down. And for those who find this story offensive, grow up. This is the tenth chapter in the series, nothing has changed, except for the fact the she's preying on a undocumented worker. Big deal! So get off your PC horse and keep your politics out of porn stories.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 9 years agoAuthor
hot as fire

Thanks for the comment, it is appreciated. And yeah,it's funny that some read these things knowing full well they won't like it, knowing its content and style and my style, yet read it anyway and complain. I've said it before but it bears repeating: It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and complaining that they don't serve Mexican food.

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
5***** Stars! Again, Another Great Story from Milfleglover!

Thank you for another Great Series Stories dear Milfleglover.

Please, do not stop and don´t mind about anonymous comments!

Thank you again for writting loving stories about Mature and Older Ladies Sex and Love. A few authors do that here at Lit.

And the Love and the Sex after the 50´s, 60´s or even 70´s are still very Good and Enjoyable!

I'm a 53yo Aunt in a very close relantionship with my own loving 75yo Aunt, and I can tell you All, that my loving 75yo Aunt still´s a Great Lover and the sex is Great too!

Thank you sooooo much dear Milfleglover for writting about those issues and to give us some loving wet wet moments of big "O" pleasures!

Aunt Helena

Portugal

gmblfungmblfunalmost 8 years ago

Wonderful F/f domination and humiliation. This is the best chapter in this story. I hope our author can do more stories like this.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 6 years ago
5 Stars (again)

Your story once again was disgustingly great. I always love to read stories of dominance and submission. This one was even better than even most of the others that YOU have written. Not that any of them are bad, but because this one is much more depraved than some of the others. Love it. And Thanx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs