Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here, wear these as you work," she said.

She took another pair of dirty panties from the wash, baby-blue ones crusted in the crotch, and rammed them into Maria's sputtering mouth. She found a sock, a thick, wool tan one she'd worn for weeks and tugged it completely over Maria's head, cinching it around her neck. Laughing, she got a pair of scissors and snipped holes near her eyes, allowing her to see, while being able to inhale nothing but the repugnant, sweaty stench of sock, imbued with Susan's savage foot stench.

"That's all you need wear," Susan said, roughly tearing off the girl's dress, bra and panties, leaving her shivering on the floor. "Get to work."

Crying, Maria did her job, starting the laundry, vacuuming the rugs, mopping the floor, doing dishes, all the while inhaling Susan's nasty sock over her head, constantly tasting the fetid stench from the filthy panties stuffed in her mouth. It worsened as it got soaked with her spit, reconstituting the frightful flavor and smell. She cried the entire time, hoping to please her crazy boss, hoping to remain employed and out of the hands of immigration officials.

Susan worked happily in the hot, humid air of the garden, sweating profusely, feeling it pool in her crotch and armpits, soaking her panties and socks and sneakers. For an hour she worked, then stood to lean on her hoe, smiling. She looked toward the house.

"Maria!" she shouted when she saw the girl near the kitchen window.

"Si, senora?" Maria said in frightened voice, coming into the back yard.

"Here," Susan said, snapping her fingers and pointing to the grass. "Lie down."

Maria could only obey, lying on her back to look up at the pretty elderly woman who stripped out of her shorts and panties. She reached down, tugging off the sock encasing Maria's head and yanked the soaking wet panties from her mouth. She grinned, taking those panties and the one she'd worn, wringing them over Maria's mouth. The maid cried, trying not to notice the taste of the bitter dripping stream of sweat and pussy juice that trickled into her mouth.

"I have to pee, and I don't feel like going inside," Susan snarled, straddling Maria's face on slightly spread legs, her glistening pussy parting as Maria watched helplessly.

The flow streamed out, golden yellow, scorching hot, the torrent jetting out of Susan's cunt and directly into Maria's sputtering mouth. The girl gulped, let her mouth refill, swallowed again, over and over, the piss soaking her face, stinging her eyes, cascading over her little tits. Thick rivers of it also streaked the insides of Susan's saggy thighs, down her calves and completely soaking her black socks and sneakers. The piss seemed to take forever, Maria thought, and then it was over, little droplets of urine gently dripping into her mouth.

"Lick, here," Susan said, pointing to the glistening flesh of her beautiful thighs, slightly wrinkled, salty fluid filling them. "And my calves..."

Maria trembled despite the oppressive summer heat. She knelt up, attaching her worshipful mouth to Susan's quivering inner thighs, slurping the piss from them, and down, inside her knees, suckling the muscular calf flesh, ingesting every drop of piss she could as Susan smiled down at her.

"Take off my sneakers," she said.

Maria did, untying them and pulling each wet sneaker off, turning her head at the stench of piss and sweat inside. Susan grabbed the girl's hair, twisting her face up and taking each sneaker, smashing it into Maria's face to be slurped clean. The sobbing maid's tongue lapped each sole, gagging at the flavor and smell, the grit that came with it scraping against her teeth and cheeks as she swallowed it bitterly down.

"Now my black socks," Susan said, holding one leg up, then the other, so Maria could peel each off, the socks heavy from the piss soaking them.

Susan took each, again wringing the sopping cloth over Maria's mouth, smiling broadly as the piss-and-foot scented juices streamed into the girl's sputtering face to be bravely gulped down. When she'd done each, she stuffed both into her mouth, holding her hand over it and laughing.

"Suck 'em dry, go on, suck the rest of my piss out of my socks!" she snarled.

Maria sobbed anew, sucking hard, drawing the last bit of foul-tasting juice from Susan's fetid socks, hardly able to breathe. Susan released her grip, pulling the socks from her mouth, laughing as Maria gasped for air.

"One last chore," she sighed.

She walked to fencing separating her patio from the lawn, leaning over it, wiggling her slightly saggy white ass in Maria's direction. The maid groaned, shuffling over on her knees. Susan opened her meaty cheeks, the filthy brown pucker winking open.

"Suck my asshole," Susan said politely. "Put your mouth on it and suck."

Maria moaned and obeyed, closing her eyes and burying her face into Susan's ass crack, the stench of shit and piss and sweat nearly making her vomit. She attached her mouth to the wrinkled ring and sucked, feeling the inner flesh, wet and cheesy, against her lips, tongue and teeth.

"Very nice, Maria, very nice," Susan cooed, quivering her thick cheeks around Maria's trapped face. "Now go deep, clean it, clean it with your tongue, lick Mrs. O'Malley's asshole!"

Completely enslaved now, Maria's trembling hands gripped the backs of Susan's sweaty thighs as she rammed her tongue in and out of the cheesy butthole, trying to ignore the bitter taste, the overpowering stench. She deeply rimmed her horny boss for five minutes until the entire crack bubbled with her saliva and the juices, foul and bitter, oozing from Susan's shit chute.

"Good job," Susan grunted. "Your reward!"

She unleashed a rumbling, wet barrage of farts, the sound sharp, slapping wetly against Maria's face, and into her open mouth, echoing obscenely in her cheeks. The stench rippled up her trapped nostrils and she could only swallow the foul air and hope it would be over soon. Susan laughed, grunted again and let fly another thunderous fart, this one wetter, the disgusting moist air rocketing down Maria's throat. The maid screamed in the juicy embrace of her mistress's asshole and clenching cheeks, fighting for air. Finding none, other than that offered from the volcanic well of Susan's rancid bowels, she passed out, her body slack. Susan laughed, releasing her face. Maria fell back to the grass, her soiled face shining in the sun.

"It's so hard to find good help these days," Susan sighed, walking inside for a shower, leaving Maria to nap and waken later to finish her job. "But so much fun to look..."

12