Mrs. Watts is a Cheating Bitch

Story Info
You can take whatever you want if you are hot enough.
7.3k words
4
63.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
876 Followers

Chris was worried about what he had done. His career was on the right track to earn good money but he had risked all of that simply because Mrs Watts had enthralled him with her body. Not only that but he had betrayed his girlfriend without a second thought by spending the night fucking Mrs Watts and he knew he would do it again if he ever had the opportunity.

Chris' client phoned 2 days before they would have to transfer the million to Mrs Watts to say he felt uncomfortable about the deal and to be brutally honest he felt Chris had let them down and he needed to speak to the senior partner, Mr Riley. Chris had known this would happen and felt his life sinking around him. He said to Peter, the client, that this would be a breach of the settlement arrangements and that if he did this Mrs Watts could report them to the regulator. Peter said he did not care and that unless Chris supplied some evidence that the risk that had led to them agreeing to pay a million was real, he would call Mr Riley that morning.

Chris used his private mobile to call Mrs Watts.

"Christopher, uh yes, how nice to, uhhh, hear from you."

"Am I interrupting you, Mrs Watts," Chris asked as she groaned loudly into the phone.

"I am fucking one of our best young mechanics; Fred is around here somewhere if you want to speak to my husband." She laughed. Chris was speechless. She continued: "Oh honey, don't be jealous, Gavin is only 19, he lives in the gym and has his 9 inch cock buried up my cunt but he is not the greatest conversationalist, are you?"

"Uh what, are you talking to me ma'am?" Gavin grunted.

"See what I mean, you have no reason to be jealous Chris. Now, uhh Gavin just fuck me, what did you call for Chris?"

"Can he touch your tits, are you topless?"

"Ahh baby, you are jealous? No he can't touch my tits can you Gavin. You know the house rules."

"The top stays on, no touching your huge tits. No more fucking if I break the rules, I have to earn the right to see 'em" chanted Gavin as he mindlessly recited the rule whilst driving desperately into her.

"Good boy, Gavin. Chris I am wearing a white t shirt which clings to my chest and shows a fair amount of my golden stomach and deep tanned cleavage. Do you like my top Gavin, when I pull it tight like this?"

Chris then heard the unmistakeable sound of a man cumming, unloading into her. He grunted "So huge, let me see 'em."

Alex Watts was silent for about 20 seconds before speaking softly into the phone: "Do you have my money?"

"There is a problem Mrs Watts, my client will not pay. He is going to speak to Riley. He says there is no evidence that what I advised was right and needs to check. It isn't right, I am fucked and you will not get your money".

"I expected more from you Chris, uh good, still hard Gavin. Create the evidence, do what it takes to get me the million."

"I have risked my career for this, if I stop now I can perhaps claim I was negligent but if I try to create false evidence that is fraud."

"Don't pretend any of that matters to you. All you want to do is to fuck me again. My body is all you think about. Have you tried to fuck your girlfriend since we, err, got to know each other?"

"Don't fucking bring her into it..."

"Chris, never tell me what to do," she said calmly. "I know you can't find any enthusiasm to fuck her, I don't blame you but I give you permission to wish it was me every time you thrust into her. It is the only way to get hard when you are around her. Chris what I need you to do is to put the evidence together to convince that thick shit to pay me the money. Do whatever it takes or don't bother being in touch. I have faith in you; you can be very convincing when you are thinking with your balls. Oh and Chris, ask your ugly girlfriend to marry you, it will be much more fun to fuck you if I know she is your fiancée." She hung up.

...

Chris wrote a legal article saying how banks needed to be careful about the new regulations. He made sure the article contained a lot of convincing sounding rubbish and it even said that separate settlements should be considered with individuals who could report matters to the regulator. It was all bollocks but it concluded by saying how dramatic the damage to the bank or individuals at a bank could be and that banks should consider the value of avoiding such a report to the regulator when settling claims. He phoned a friend in another law firm and asked if he would release this article on their website. The friend said the article was bollocks so no. After a long discussion Chris finally got the friend to back down and sent it back to Chris with their firm's logo on but did not put it on the website. Chris knew he was risking getting both of them into real problems but when he got the article he sent it to Peter explaining that this article from a different firm seemed to suggest the approach he had advised the bank to take was right. He waited nervously for the response and then a reply appeared in his inbox:

"Chris, relieved to see this. It is a problem for the industry but it seems your advice was right. I will transfer the cash tomorrow and don't need to speak to anyone else about this."

Chris almost cried he was so relieved but he was still sharp enough to ensure the money went direct to Mrs Watts' account and not to his firm because if Riley could see that a million had been paid by the bank he would ask what it was for.

From his private email account he emailed Alex Watts and told her to expect the cash tomorrow and he attached the article he had written to convince the client. He got a reply that evening to say:

"Good boy, we can use this article to have some fun. I can create the same issue with another bank and I expect you to get me double this time. See attached."

Alexandra Watts in a bikini. Chris knew he had lost his soul to this woman. Nothing else mattered but her body.

...

Chris spent the next few weeks in a daze. He had proposed to his girlfriend but each time he fucked her he found he needed to imagine Mrs Watts' incredible body in order firstly to cum and then as time went on just to get hard. He would cum quickly at just the thought of her. His fiancée commented that his sex drive seemed more intense but that he seemed more distant than before. Both changes were due to his obsession with Mrs Watts.

He spent his days working for his law firm but any spare time he spent preparing the next claim and then for the settlement meeting for Mrs Watts. He was not helping her officially but simply would be turning up pretending to be her in house legal assistant. She phoned a week before the meeting to tell him not to fuck his fiancée for a week and not to cum so that his balls were full. She needed him thinking with his balls at the meeting.

He booked a day's holiday from his actual work so that he could turn up to support Mrs Watts.

...

Alexandra Watts had spent the morning in her home gym, working on her powerful tanned legs and tight flat stomach until she had worked up quite a sheen.

She enjoyed 20 minutes in a warm shower and worked up a lather as she soaped her huge firm mammaries. She smiled to herself as she looked down at the soap suds covering her huge globes. Even in the shower her enormous tanned assets found a way to be covered by this tease.

She wrapped a towel around her awesome figure and strutted into the bedroom. She applied her make-up and did her hair so that her dark shiny mane tumbled down her back and her sparkly but steely bluey-grey eyes were highlighted perfectly. Her high cheek bones and golden olive skin meant she needed very little further makeup other than her lipstick which simply emphasised her pouty full cock sucking lips.

She stood and she thought she heard a slight noise from the closet but she simply turned her back, walked towards her bed where her outfit was waiting and she dropped her towel. Her husband stared at her perfect legs, buttocks and back but as she slipped her tight white top on without any bra, her huge tits were hidden from view. He grunted quietly in excitement and frustration as he wanked himself and strained for a view of her globes in frustration. She dressed quickly and as she walked out she reached into one of her draws and pulled something out which her husband Fred could not make out.

Almost as an afterthought she stopped at the door and bent to adjust her boots giving Fred an incredible view of her toned muscular, bubble shaped arse straining against her tight black mini skirt. She turned and strolled back into the room and straight to the closet. She opened it almost absent mindedly and smiled internally at how flustered Fred was at having been rumbled with his dick in his hand spying on his wife.

She bent forward and her hand replaced his on his cock. Two quick wrist flicks and he groaned in pleasure and felt his balls twitch. "God Alex please yes, I'm gonna ... cum."

"No you're not!" she said sharply and her wrist tweaked him and gripped him sharply and whatever she had done replaced the impending ejaculation with pain whilst his balls desperately sought release. "I had forgotten how small it is."

"What do you mean Alex?"

"Your little hard dick, it looks funny."

"It is bad enough that we sleep apart without you ridiculing me. Ever since our honeymoon all those years ago when I woke and found you weren't there and you explained to me that my terrible snoring had forced you to go elsewhere to sleep, we agreed to sleep apart and I apologised so often for my snoring. I recorded myself recently when sleeping and I didn't hear anything which was odd considering you insisted we build this separate wing and sound proof it so you couldn't hear my snoring. Then you proposed we live without sex and I have tried to cope over the years but I have withered whilst you have..."

"Flourished?" she asked bending forward and patting him on the head whilst offering her incredible cleavage to his face.

"Fuck Alex, those tits are..."

"Are what?

"Jesus, so fucking huge, I need to cum, ohh fuck!" he groaned as she gripped his balls and felt them twitching on the verge of explosion.

Next thing Fred knew he heard a click and he felt a cold gripping sensation on his cock. He looked down to see a cock cage locked in place. "No Alex, I need to cum, my balls are full and this thing is too tight on my cock, it hurts. What are you doing?"

"Teaching you a lesson you pervert, spying on your own wife!"

"But you deny me sex, you always have. You are so hot and I need you, my wife. You can't leave me like this, the blood can't escape and my balls are full and painful, it will do me damage."

"I don't need your balls to work. But whilst you are waiting, think about the key nestling in this locket," she said placing the key to the contraption in her locket that hung around her neck and nestled in her deep cleavage. She bent over him and tested out her low cut white top as her huge udders threatened to burst out of her top. It held them just but created a wall of immense, spectacular tanned cleavage.

"I will stay in town tonight after the meeting so I will see you soon, honey" she said smiling. She grabbed her smart jacket and strolled towards the door. High heeled black boots reached half way up her muscular calves, her thighs were toned and shone with smooth golden skin and her tight black mini skirt gripped her arse. There was a hint of toned mid-riff between her skirt and white top but from behind the top was little more than a white strap which served not only to emphasise her smooth tanned skin but also showed off her toned strong body as you could see the well-defined and honed muscular power of this tall woman; from the back she looked like an Amazonian power house of a sexual Goddess who could dominate any man but with ultra-sexy shiny tumbling dark hair cascading over her sexy toned shoulders and down her back. But even from behind there was a hint of them. Those 2 show stopping assets, which looked like huge ripe melons, had been stuffed into a very tight top and so as she turned sideways on, her husband groaned as he saw her huge tits without a hint of sag and just a hint of nipple pressing against her tight top.

"I'm in pain Alex, you must stop and help me, my balls, please."

"I don't have to do anything for you, honey. You pervert, you wanted to see my tits and now you will pay the price. We agreed not to fuck when we married, this body would destroy you. I am perfection and you are nothing."

"How do you live without sex? How do you cope?"

"I don't honey, I don't."

"I don't cope either" he shouted at her as she walked away.

She picked up her jacket and strolled out of the house.

...

Alex smiled to herself as she entered the offices where the settlement meeting was taking place. Her husband thought she had lived without sex like him, naïve fool. She couldn't remember a day since she met her husband when she hadn't had a cock, and often many more than one, drilled into her.

She walked into the main entrance hall with a powerful sexy, casual strut and saw the pretty blonde receptionist mouth "fuck me" to herself as she studied Alex's awesome body.

Alex walked up to her and smiled. The receptionist was about to start talking when Alex raised her hand subtly to stop her.

"I prefer men, young men mainly, but thanks for the compliment babe. I'm Alex."

"Uh well, sorry I mean ..." the receptionist spluttered having flushed in the face. I didn't mean, I mean I'm not ... um ... well like that either."

"Good, you are too pretty to be a dyke. Nice for pretty girls to play together sometimes though isn't it."

The girl was totally flustered and didn't know what to say to this strikingly sexy and very imposing businesswoman.

"Let me know anything you find out today," Alex whispered. "I know you are on my side."

The day progressed with little progress being made. These were experienced hard nuts and Chris' arguments held little sway. They all gawped and stared at Alex's amazing cleavage and huge firm tits as well as her golden legs but it seemed the day would not be fruitful.

They split into separate rooms and the young receptionist went into the bank's meeting room to clear away the cups. It was as if she wasn't there as the conversation continued.

"I know the claim is crap but she is worth a couple of mill just to tup her, get my hands on those golden legs and well those..."

"I agree we can justify that out of our budget but why should you get to be the one Ned when we all...". The girl closed the door behind her and smiled.

She entered Alex's room to find her telling Chris that he had been pathetic and she expected more from him.

"Uhh, excuse me Alex but I have some news."

"Chris this is Mata Hari, my spy, go ahead, tell us what you know."

"Umm, it is kind of explicit."

"Of course it is, don't mind him."

"Well one of them said he would pay a couple of million to fuck you."

"Jesus!" said Chris.

"Of course he would, which one?"

"They all want to..."

"I know they all want to fuck me but which one said it?"

"Umm I think he is called Ned. He wants your golden legs and huge ...".

"Yes thank you," said Chris, "we get it."

"Thanks so much hon."

The girl blushed and hurried out of the room.

"Leave this to me. A couple of million, I think not," said Alex in her most posh, aloof and arrogant voice. "Now Chris, where is that draft settlement agreement you drafted. From your experience, what do you think I can fuck out of him?"

"Anything."

...

"So you think it is worth us having a private meeting, one on one?" said Alex casually as she strolled into a room with Ned.

He just stared at her but he didn't know what to say. She was just too hot.

"Are you married?" she asked.

"Yes, uhh yes I am" he spluttered.

"Is she ugly?" Does she excite you?"

"Uhh, what, why?"

"You are jabbering, are you excited to be near me," bending over him, her huge firm globes straining her top and leaving little to the imagination.

"How much is the deal?"

"Uhh, 2, uhh 2 hundred thousand," he managed to splutter.

"The truth Ned, please, " she whispered as she giggled at him.

"2 mill, I can get you 2 mill."

"We'll see, Ned, we'll see."

She slid a firm golden thigh across him and within seconds her skilled hands had his aching 6 inch cock in her hands. The sight before him was staggering, this was such a mismatch. A middle aged ordinary banker writhing in pleasure in the hands of Alexandra Watts. Like taking candy from a baby, well not quite but just as easy.

She slid the settlement agreement across her chest and showed Ned the settlement figure of £10 million. She just smiled and showed him the signature page. One hand on a pen, one hand on his cock. The settlement agreement curved and glued across her chest.

Ned pleaded to be allowed to put it in this goddess, begged for the best sex of his life but Alex knew the view he had was worth £10 million to him compared to his flat chested wife.

"I checked on line, she is called Pat and she is ugly, very plain and what is the word Ned," arching her back and offering him a view from heaven of her cleavage. "What is the word that springs to mind Ned?" she repeated as he found that he was holding the pen and signing away £10 million.

"Flat, he said and Alex giggled at his complete capitulation.

"If I am perfection, a 10 in any man's book, what is Pat? What score is she in your book? If I agree I will make you cum."

"She is a ...". He stopped, interrupted by a phone ringing and Alex casually reaching back to take it.

"Hello is that Mrs Watts?"

"It is, who is this?"

"I am Dr Roberts, I am treating your husband and well, you know, he needs you to come to the hospital urgently, with the key if you know what I mean."

She giggled sexily. "It is not funny Mrs Watts, he is in real trouble, he is losing feeling in that area..."

"Dr Roberts, let me help you, do you have his phone?

"Yes, it is here."

"He doesn't really know how it works but the code is 34FF. He has a picture of me on it."

"That's you, you're his wife?" Dr Roberts asked, incredulous that this stunner he was looking at was the old decrepit man's wife.

"Yes it is, Dr Roberts. Why does that surprise you?"

"Uh well, you look, well, uh sorry..."

""Gee thanks, I think doctor," she laughed. I put a folder of photos on his phone under a password if you want to see them?"

"God yes."

"Doctor, calm down. Under photos click on Family shots. You will see it is password protected. The password is Watthugetits. All one word. I'll spell it for you. Are you in?

"Fuck, oh my god..."

"I guess so. I am kind of busy but text me if you want me to pop into the hospital tomorrow to meet you."

"Jesus, yes."

"Good luck with helping my husband."

"Uh what?"

"My husband, remember, Mr Watts."

"Do you have another folder for him with a password Wattatinycock?"

"He does doesn't he. A lot of men brag in that department but few deliver," she said momentarily casting a glance at Ned who was still beneath her.

"I am getting married on Saturday. I can't believe your tits are even so much bigger than P...".

"If you are happy to be fucking her tonight, you won't need to send me a picture of your throbbing cock." With that she hung up and left the flustered doctor starring at a photo of Mrs Watts in a lycra white top which showed deep tanned cleavage and a killer smile. There was a very noticeable bulge in his trousers. The doctor strolled over to Mr Watts:

"I think we are going to have to cut it off," he said casually. Mr Watts looked worried!

...

Alexandra looked with contempt at the small aching cock in front of her. She slid herself of the middle aged, rather bemused banker whose eyes were still glued to her tits.

acdd123
acdd123
876 Followers
12