Mrs. Watts is a Cheating Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the settlement Ned or whatever your name is. If you raise any issue with the payment I will tell your colleagues you didn't even fuck me for £10 million."

"What have I done," he murmured. "At least finish me off".

"What do you think I am?" she said in her haughtiest voice and she strolled out without looking back.

She strolled into the room where Chris was staring at the receptionist's legs as she sat on the table in her short skirt showing off her toned tanned legs. Alex walked up to her and confidently place a hand on her firm toned thigh:

"What is your name?"

"Helen."

"Well Helen, hand your notice in, you gorgeous girl, you work for me now."

"What will be my job? Alex"

"Anything I say. I get what I want in life so don't even pretend you are going to say no. If I say fuck him you fuck him, if I say suck him you swallow him to the root. If you think these legs of yours can corrupt a man to help me, you do it. I pay you what you are worth. Today Chris gets to fuck me and you get £1 million. Sound fair Helen?"

"Wh...what? What did you say?"

"Confidence Helen, confidence at all times. Never sound like a little girl. You are my Mata Hari, such pretty eyes and good legs but you are my confident little slut now."

"My pleasure Alex," she responded, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Come on Chris, I have £10 mill coming and your young cock ready to fire - a good day."

...

It was a cross between heaven and hell. The tight white top just about containing her huge, firm, solid tanned tits as they bounced hypnotically in his face, her smooth incredibly tight pussy gripping his long shaft as she rode him with endless power and energy, his balls aching as she refused to let him cum or to reach up and squeeze those tits. Her body was a feast for his eyes, she was so pretty and confident and built like a brick shithouse, so slim and yet so powerful and voluptuous. His hips were sore as he struggled to keep up with her relentless fucking but all he wanted to do in life was drive himself as far into this perfect woman as he could. His fiancée was quite literally an irrelevance to him, she had been since that day he first met Mrs Watts. The woman who was now to be a multi-millionaire told Chris how he would set up 3 more of these meetings with other banks as she had done the legwork to create more disputes. Chris stared at her flexing legs and wandered what she really meant by legwork. It was clear that millions were not enough, dominance and power was what Alexandra Watts craved.

Despite her refusing to let him cum he knew even he couldn't hold in his full balls any longer. She smiled a cold calculating smile and reached for his phone on the side table. "Your fiancée Chris, plain Jane isn't it?"

"Why?"

Alex just smiled and raised the phone to her ear.

"Hello dear, I am Mrs Watts and I just thought I would say thank you for allowing Chris to stay out tonight."

"Oh, why have you got his phone, is the meeting still, uhhh, still going on?" Jane asked.

"Yes Jane, we are hard at it. Chris has told me you got engaged. Sorry to keep him from you."

Chris grunted and groaned as Mrs Watts' hips slammed down on his raging erection.

"Yes, uhh, 2 months. I am looking forward to the uhh big, really big ... day."

"Yes Jane, I am sure you are." Alex's phone buzzed and she reached to pick it up. "Hold on, or should I say carry on." Chris though Alex was talking to him and he drove hard into her.

Alex saw a text from an unknown number. It read "Mrs Watts, you are incredible. We operated on your husband to cut the cage off him. His cock is damaged and his balls may be bust. Do you think mine looks broken?" She clicked on the attached photo which was titled "Dr Roberts at your service" and she smiled. Bigger than this one she thought as she gripped Chris' cock deep inside of her and with 30 seconds of relentless hip driving brought Chris effortlessly to another explosion in her smooth tight cunt.

"She raised Chris' phone to so big her ear:

"Oh God, uhh, uhhh, uhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, so fucking big and hard, sir I, I, I am sorry I didn't believe the rumours. You make any man look small, including Chris yes, so small compared to you sir... uhh fuck so deep... he can't last, he can't perform like you. In recent weeks he can't fuck for toffee, uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not like that, it is almost as if his body senses I wanted another man's cock in meeeeeeeeee. That far in meeeeee. I am in constant ... Uhhhh God yes, heat since your daughter in law told me you... ohhhh, you were the father of her children but I just didn't, well not fully, believe her stories about your incredible, fuck that's perfect, cock. I am cumming again"

Mrs Watts just sat and listened to her grunting for a bit and she ushered Chris to the bathroom as he was a sweaty exhausted mess, he was the very definition of knackered.

"Jane dear I am back."

"OHH shit, stop, I mean ... hi Mrs Watts. Chris isn't there is he?"

"Chris needn't know what a big dick 'sir' has Jane. Are you a size queen, addicted to big cock, is that it Jane?"

"Shit you heard, please don't tell Chris. We are getting married and I love... oh stop... uhhh, uhhh... grrr fuck please don't ... stop... Mrs Watts I do love ..."

Mrs Watts heard the headboard slamming against the wall again and again and again in a relentless rhythm.

A man's voice, calm but commanding: "Do you love him or this?"

"I love, stop I am trying to tell her something Rich... uhh I mean sir. I love ... ohhh no, Mr Watts, you must believe I ahh ...really do love ... it!!

"I do, I do believe you Jane. Right choice. I respect you."

"Thank you, I know Chris' work is important ... to uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssss, so I hope we can be friends if you are an important ..."

"Well answer my question the, are you a size queen?

"No, he just, well I can't believe theeeuhhhhh... size of it, Jesus I thought Chris was, shit what am I saying to you, you are his client...

"Jane, how much bigger is he than Chris, how much better?"

"Oh God don't take it out, what are you doing? You can't, oh fuck. Your wife likes me, she trusts me, I am nanny to your son's children, you can't..."

"Whose children?" he said quietly.

"Oh God yes, that thing created them, I believe it."

Mrs Watts heard a deep smooth voice say: "You didn't believe how big it is. Do you believe the rumours about how much I cum now Jane?"

"Oh God."

"Oh God isn't an answer."

"It can't be true."

Alex listened as Jane exclaimed, shrieked with shock and obvious excitement and muttered phrases such as "fuck, so much ... Jesus it is like a hose in my face,... so thick... endless. Oh I love your cum. Do you ever stop cumming... don't stop, I love it, I love you, I'm covered... fuck look at the wall, what a mess... what a man. I love your cock, I love your balls. Let me suck them."

Alex hung up as Chris returned to the room.

"Describe Jane," Alex said bluntly.

"Why, it is bad enough..."

"Stop bleating and describe her!"

"She is pretty, slim and quite small. She is quiet and reserved..."

"And a nanny I understand?"

"How do you..." Alex raised her eyes in exasperation and Chris continued:

"Yes she is sweet and good with kids. She said she really wants kids.

"Which family is she a nanny for?"

"Why Alex, I don't know. They are rich and they pay well. Can we..."

"I am leaving Chris. We will speak soon".

Without any sentiment she left him bewildered and swept away.

...

Alex strutted into the hospital the next morning. She looked astonishing. Her hair was in girly pigtails but her body was all woman. Knee high boots, tight leather trousers were glued to her arse. Her white blouse was unbuttoned to emphasise her enormous tanned mounds and her blouse was tied at her belly button to reveal her toned flat stomach.

Her husband was sleeping in his room and Alex sat quietly by his side for 10 minutes until a young handsome doctor appeared at the door. No words were exchanged. He closed the door and spun her back to him and he took seconds to release his throbbing cock. He had been waiting for her all night and all morning. He made a desperate lunge for her amazing tits but she was waiting and fended his hands down to her arse. "You have to earn them," she said quietly.

"I will," he replied quickly.

"Getting married on Saturday but there is only one thing you want in this World."

He pulled her leather trousers over her full bubble shaped arse which possessed such sexy muscular power.

He was in her in one thrust. Across the bed, Mr Watts groaned in his sleep at the pain coming from what remained of his genitals. "Quiet honey, Mrs Watts said soothingly, let the good doctor do his work."

...

Dr Roberts' fiancee's mother had warned her about him. "Are you sure he is not more interested in your father's money. He has a reputation."

"You couldn't just be happy for me. You couldn't just believe in me, like he does."

"Well when you catch him balls deep in a busty slut..."

"Just because you married dad for his money, you think Jay thinks like you. You are just jealous that a handsome stud only has eyes for me. He loves me and would never cheat on me."

Her mother bit her lip, what good would it do to tell her.

...

The wedding was a huge affair. The guests streamed in. Loads of posh aristocracy blessing a high society wedding. Alexandra Watts slipped in at the back of the church to watch. Men noticed her. Her dress couldn't hide her huge tits and to be honest, it didn't even try to. Women looked uneasily at her. Who was she, this woman sitting alone at the back.

A confident, pretty older looking woman walked over to her.

"I'm Pamela, the bride's mother, just waiting for her and my husband to arrive. It should be 10 minutes or so. You look amazing Mrs?"

Alex made a point of staring into the rather deep impressive cleavage of this woman, the most impressive thing she had seen in this church full of stuffy and rather ugly people.

"Mrs Watts. Sorry my husband couldn't make it. He is in hospital. You look stunning Pamela. I hope the bride measures up to her mother."

Pamela Watson-Smythe smiled at the compliment. "Between us MRs Watts I had expected to be the star of the day but clearly that is not possible now. I presume you... umm ... know Jay ... but I don't remember inviting you."

"What a bust you have Pamela. I am sure Jay has noticed it," Alex said bluntly.

"Did I invite you Mrs Watts?"

"Jay did. He said he really wanted me here."

"I bet he did." She bent forward. "Those big tits of yours are going to steal the show Mrs Watts". She stood up as others walked near. "And probably my future son in law" she said loudly.

Mrs Watts stood and leant in closer and allowed their breasts to crush against each other. A mountainous display of solid firm mature tit flesh bulged obscenely and left the lesser mortals in the church transfixed. "Not used to being outgunned are you Pamela. Thought your boobs would be the star attraction of this day didn't you Mrs Watson-Smythe. But you weren't counting on me, on these huge guns," forcing Pamela to look down at her own big tits which were being dwarfed by this uber fit woman who must have been north of 50 but who seemed to have defied age with her fit powerful Amazonian physique and quite preposterous huge tanned tits.

She whispered: "My, my, what ammunition we both have Pamela. Dr Roberts wants to betray your daughter in the worst way possible today." She backed away and smiled at the couple walking past.

"Hopefully with your help Pamela," she added out loud as if it was the end of the most innocent conversation.

"Look at these 2 lovely women, what an occasion Pamela," said some ugly busy body that Alex had no interest in and totally ignored.

...

The bride walked into the church on the arm of a jolly and portly older man and up to join her groom. Jay looked over his shoulder but straight beyond his bride to be and at Mrs Watts. He's obsessed, thought Pamela. She thought she was the only person in the church who saw it but then she had expected the young doctor's eyes to be glued to her cleavage. He had fucked Pamela's tits with his long cock and insulted her daughter often enough in recent months as they had planned their illicit fucks on the wedding day itself.

The 3 bridesmaids almost made Mrs Watts laugh. What a contrast as they followed the bride. One was short, fat, dumpy and so pale and ugly. One was so skinny and shapeless and looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there. The other shone. Tall and pretty, firm elegant tits on her slim frame but whilst the others had long skirts on, she had customised her outfit and her tight short skirt showed endless legs which shone across the church. That bridesmaid's eyes darted to Mrs Watts' chest and then to Pamela and then to Jay. This could be fun she thought.

...

Jay had been married one hour and 12 minutes when his cock sunk into Mrs Watts. He wasn't bothered if he broke his wife's heart, she was nothing but a passport to a life of luxury and money for this ambitious stud. His only ambition was to get his hands on Alex's tits but he exploded inside of her twice that afternoon without achieving that holy grail.

Later that evening, things got even more interesting. Pamela joined the new groom on the dance floor late in the evening. Her hand slid quietly between them and cupped his heavy balls. The pretty bridesmaid saw it but then she had been looking for it.

"How many times have you filled her since the ceremony?" Pamela asked.

"Who, Daisy?"

Pamela snorted in disgust. "You know who I mean, not my pathetic daughter, that busty slut you are so transfixed by."

"Who do uhhh..."

Pamela gripped his cock as she pressed herself closely against him and felt him harden.

"I know you, she is a stunning busty whore and you can't get enough. You told me you would drive your huge cock between my tits on your wedding day to prove where your loyalty lies but you found a bigger, firmer better pair didn't you." Her hand was wanking him in the dark room and Jay was losing control.

"She won't let me touch them or even see them. She is such a tease and I just get so hard thinking about her."

"Join me upstairs in 5 minutes and these big puppies are yours. I will welcome you to my family. I am not jealous Jay, if you give it to me."

"I think I can only cum for her Pamela. My cock belongs to her."

Pamela chuckled. "I think I agreed at the church to help her milk cum out of your balls."

...

Ten minutes later and Pamela Watson-Smythe, aged 45, walked out of the dancehall and up 2 flights of stairs to the bridal suite. Jay was already there and within seconds his hands cupped her full tits and his huge straining cock was in her hands. They kissed passionately but as he started to work the top of her dress off her full chest there was a sharp knock followed by the door opening.

"Started without me, Pamela?"

"I need his big cock in me, today of all days. It is what we planned. You guessed we were fucking immediately didn't you. Is it because of these" and she bounced them in Jay's face.

"Yes Pamela but it was only when I saw your daughter, I knew for sure. He said the other day he was getting married but my tits are even bigger than P's. I interrupted before I got the full name but when we had our chat I suspected he was talking about you Pamela but when I saw your daughter, well no-one would describe me as having even bigger tits than her. She doesn't have any tits."

"And her name's Daisy anyway," Pamela added.

"Her lack of tits was conclusive evidence for me," Alex said and smiled. "Compared to her mummy's".

Alex then simply walked by them to the bed and lay down, offering them both a spectacular view of her cleavage. She smiled coldly at Jay. "Do you want your mother in law or do you want these?"

"You won't give them to me."

"Fuck her big tits and wish they were mine. Cum all over me and tell Pamela how much you love me. I own you Dr Roberts!"

"We virtually castrated her husband the other day, I wasn't careful. I wanted to damage him for you, just to be part of your game. I would do anything for that body."

"She is older than me," Pamela complained as Jay slid his hands up Alex's legs, over her arse and over her toned stomach before meeting ... her hands.

"Please Alex. I have got to squeeze them."

"Squeeze Pamela's, that is what she is here for. "

Pamela stripped for him, arching her back and offering her firm, large pale tits to him.

He squeezed and sucked them before thrusting his aching cock between them. Alexandra Watts simply posed and teased him as he thrust through Pamela's impressive cleavage. Pamela pleaded: "Cum for me like you said you would, you stud. Fuck my tits, you always said you preferred me to my flat chested daughter."

"He does, but then he met me Pamela," Alex cooed. "Now all we wants to do is cum in me, cum over me... cum for me."

...

Daisy reached the landing on the second floor. She was searching for Jay, heading for the bridal

suite. "Daisy, babe, where are you going?"

She turned to find her university friend and bridesmaid, the pretty leggy one who said:

"I saw Jay a few minutes ago, he said he was going for some fresh air in the grounds and that if I saw you to ask if you would go out and find him. I think he wants some action on his wedding day."

Daisy was giddy with excitement and rushed down the stairs.

"Stupid ditzy Daisy," she said to herself. Now let me see what your mum is doing with your hubby."

Behind a pillar a rather pretty young woman watched the leggy bridesmaid strut her way towards the suite. 'That was my job babe but this should be fun' thought Helen.

The bridesmaid slipped quietly into the room and was met by quite a scene.

Two mature racked women were locked around the groom. It was an odd site. One was stark naked, pumping his long cock between her full tits. That was Pamela, looking after her son in law. No surprise there. The other woman was offering up a spectacular amount of cleavage as she egged them on. What was clear was that this woman, who the bridesmaid had noticed from the moment she walked in the church was the one in charge, the one that drew the eye -the one all Jay's focus was on.

She strutted towards them on her high heels and all eyes turned to her.

"Daisy was coming this way but I redirected her. Don't all thank me at once."

"You," said Pamela.

"Cum on me, now Jay" said Mrs Watts and Jay exploded on request. Thrusting through Pamela's smooth deep chest, his creamy cum rocketed into Alex's face and all over her body. He was like a man possessed. Eventually he slumped backwards and all eyes were on Alex, smiling calmly, covered in streaks of cum, clumps on her face and in her cleavage.

"I am Mrs Alexandra Watts. You are?"

Pamela intervened: "She is my daughter's best friend through school and university, the slut that fucked Jay behind my daughter's back and invited me to join them when I caught them at it. The slut who has managed to get my husband to invest most of our estate with her business. The slut..."

"Ok Pamela, enough," the pretty bridesmaid giggled, apparently totally unfazed and at ease with this description of her. "I really thought I was coming here to lick his cum of your tits Pamela but he seems to have another target, a bigger better target." She laughed.

"Can I suck the cum off your huge tits please Mrs Watts. My name's Lucy by the way."

12