All Comments on 'Mrs. Watts is a Cheating Bitch'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute total shit

Awful story, terrible writing. Please find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought the story was okay, but got confused by all the characters.

goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
It's been a lonnnnng time.

It's been a while since you posted. Good to see you're back. Please another chapter. I do love your stories. These Anon posters obviously have not read your earlier works. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to see you back! I loved the latest addition!

However, the switch over away from Alex and towards the next act was rather abrupt. Almost like two stories in one.

Still, not complaining if this is the result!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
welcome back

So good to have you back, one of the best authors on the site, please don't leave it as long this time. Seeing Pamela defeated by an even hotter woman was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic, you're back!

It's been a while, but it's great to see you are writing again. By the way, I like the cross over with the other series you've produced in the past too! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more more more!

Incredible story, but please pleasssee write a full story dedicated to Mrs.Watts completely destroying Polly, it would be amazing to see what once was the hottest woman be humiliated by this new superwoman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous